Lust on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vioan
Vioan
39 Followers

Once more, I was unable to hold back a soft purr, rumbling through my throat and past my lips. His way of applying the lotion to my skin was gentle, but he turned it into a soft massage again. I relaxed completely and closed my eyes, concentrating on the feeling of his surprisingly soft hands on my skin.

I could feel him becoming a bit more courageous, though. The previous time, Chris had thoroughly done my sides, but not the side of my chest. This time, I could feel him including this part of my body, too, and his fingers occasionally flicked over the side of my breasts. Perhaps I should have stopped him, but they way things were proceeding felt incredibly nice. I've always liked being a flirt, and this was definitely part of it.

The first time this happened, I flinched and let out a soft hiss, which Chris seemed to interpret as disapproval. The second time was a minute or two later, and this time, I deliberately didn't react. From that moment, his fingers started wandering over the sides of my breasts more often, and he even tried to squeeze his finger in between my breast and the towel I was lying on. I knew he was trying to get a reaction from me, but I left him guessing.

After a few more minutes, he suddenly took things into a whole different direction.

His hands moved up to the front of my shoulders, and I briefly lifted my body to allow this to happen. I initially thought he wanted to squeeze my shoulders as part of the massage, but then I felt his hands moving down, forcing their way in between the towel and my chest. I tensed up, but after a few moments, I gave in and lifted my shoulders just an inch.

He seemed to have reached his goal now. He slipped his hands further down, and gently cupped my boobs. A soft sigh escaped my lips, and I felt him starting to massage my chest. His fingers softly kneaded into the flesh, and he occasionally trapped my nipples between two digits each, making me give a light squirm of delight. God, he was good at this.

For a moment, his hands remained motionless on my breasts, and I could suddenly feel his warm chest pressing softly against I back as he lay down. I turned my head and opened my eyes, then felt his lips brushing against my own. I didn't hesitate, and gently responded the kiss, purring softly into it.

In fact, I'm not a very difficult person to kiss. I'm not extremely picky about looks or personality; much more important to me is whether the other person is confident, and whether they can show me that I'll have a good time if I give in to their seduction. I wish more people knew this. Chris had been playful, yet very respectful, and by voluntarily letting me go when he had been tickling me, he had shown me that he wasn't just lusting over me.

As we kissed, I could feel his hands massaging my breasts again. They were terribly sensitive, and it took him very little effort to make me close my eyes and start letting out soft coos and whimpers of pleasure. My nipples became even more sensitive as they grew stiff, and I could feel him lifting my body after a while, then rolling me over on my back.

Needless to say, I didn't stop him. I also did nothing to shield his view of my breasts. As I looked at him sitting up on my hips, I saw a warm smile on his lips, and further down, a very promising bulge in his trunks. I smiled back at him, and felt his hands moving back up over my breasts. Another quiet moan left my lips, and I couldn't help but quickly look around, hoping that no other people could see us.

Obviously, we were still on their own, and this made me decide to drop my worries. I saw Chris lowering his body on top of mine again, and his hands left my breasts when we kissed a second time. Lips now parted on both sides, and tongues met each other, rubbing and caressing one another in a sensual dance of lust. I wrapped my arms around Chris' body, and held him close, pressing my own body up against his.

I had been unsure of how far Chris wanted to go, but when I felt him starting to grind his hips against my own, I knew he was just as eager as I was. My hands slid down over his back and grabbed his ass, pulling him close against myself and pressing his noticeable erection against my crotch. This seemed like a good time to show him that I needed him, for more than just a breast massage.

Meanwhile, Chris' lips left mine, and began slowly inching down my chin and neck, towards my chest. He planted soft kisses, nibbles and licks along the way, leaving a small coat of glistening saliva on my skin. I wasn't doing anything to stop him, and I slid my hands up, rested them on his shoulders and started gently pushing him down, eager to feel his lips on my breasts. He didn't protest at all, and eventually moved his face over my left breast, straight towards the nipple. I tensed up in anticipation but when he was about to touch it, his movements changed though, and his tongue started circling around my needy areola. I blushed and laughed softly at this in short lived misery. It only took Chris about ten seconds of teasing before fully taking the nipple and its areola into his mouth. He started sucking on it and flicking his tongue over it, and I was reduced to a writhing mess of moans, my claws softly pressing against his shoulders as I held him close.

While I allowed myself to fully surrender to his touch, Chris was still looking for more. His hand came to rest on my belly, and slowly sneaked its way downwards, his fingers quickly slipping into my bikini bottoms, brushing over my moist lips. I let out a frantic moan, and looked down at his face. His eyes glanced up and met mine, and I gave him a coy smile of approval.

The next thing I felt was incredible. I had guessed that Chris wasn't inexperienced, but his skill surprised me. I felt my nether lips being parted by two careful digits, then a third finger slipping in between to tease my inner labia and clitoris. At this level of arousal, my clit tends to poke out completely from its hood, leaving it incredibly sensitive. I let out a soft moan and arched my back, letting my eyes fall closed again in pure delight. I didn't need to tell Chris how good it felt.

He then moved off my body, and I felt his fingers and lips leaving my pussy and breast. Opening my eyes again, I curiously looked up at him and bit my lower lip, my hand reaching up to remove my sunglasses so that I could look him straight in the eye. Chris wasn't going to stop, though. He sat up on his knees, closer to my face, and I knew what he was looking for. Without hesitating, I hooked a finger in each side of the elastic waistband, and pulled his trunks down. A soft gasp escaped my lips when his erection rose and pointed towards the sky once it was released of its confines. He seemed to be around the average size, about six or seven inches long, and it was a beautiful sight to the me. I was just as needy and turned on as he was. He could probably tell from the moisture he had felt in my panties.

I greedily moved my hand up and grabbed Chris' cock. I pumped it slowly, moving my hand up and down as I smiled up to Chris. "Too bad you never talked to me in highschool," I teased, before sitting up and quickly taking his tip between my lips. It felt incredibly warm, and the flesh was rock hard while his skin had a very soft touch to it. Lowering my lips, I slowly took his length into my mouth and heard his moan for the first time. When I felt his tip touching the back of my mouth, I tilted my head to a more comfortable angle, and slowly slipped him into my throat for a short moment, before sliding him out of my mouth again all the way.

When I looked up at his face once more, I saw his eyes had closed, and he was panting softly, his lips parted just a tad. His hand moved to the back of my head now, slowly urging me back onto his engorged cock. I readily gave him this favour, and this time began moving my lips up and down on it, sucking gently on it in an effort to get him fully ready, but not too close to an orgasm yet.

While I continued busying myself with his cock, Chris decided to reach down and slide a hand into my bottoms again. I parted my legs once more, then changed my hind and held them together, just enough so that he'd be able to pull my bikini off. Apparently, Chris immediately understood, and slid it off in one quick motion, leaving me naked and completely exposed to him. His fingers found my pussy again, and this time, he slid one into me, way more quickly than I had expected, and I let out another moan onto his dick.

Chris started fingering me steadily now. He was a short, thin guy, and his fingers weren't as thick as most men's, making them feel incredibly smooth and soft. After sliding his middle finger in and out a few times, he added his index finger, which made me start squirming my hips, grinding myself against Chris' plunging digits. Another soft moan escaped from my lips, and I started sucking more intensively on him while also increasing the pace at which I bobbed my head up and down.

This led up to the point where I could feel him tensing up a bit more, and his low, semi-suppressed grunting showed that he wasn't far from having an orgasm. I slipped him out of my mouth, a thin trail of saliva connecting my lower lip and his cock for a few seconds, before I licked my lips clean and smiled up at him.

He understood and apparently appreciated my intentions, and pulled his own fingers out of my sex. I was dripping wet for him, and as I lay down on my back again, I spread my legs once more, inviting him to have his way with me. Chris moved quite quickly; he repositioned himself so that he was sitting on his knees between my legs, then grabbed his cock and pointed it towards my pussy. Leaning forward, he teasingly rubbed his tip against my folds for a few seconds, then held it against my entrance and slid it into me, ever so slowly.

Once more, I couldn't suppress a long moan. As Chris started slowly sliding in and out of me, I closed my eyes, my fingers curling, my own claws digging lightly into my palms. Chris lay down on top of me after a while, his lips searching mine while he fucked me, slowly but in a very steady rhythm. I eagerly moved an arm around his back to pull him closer, and returned the kiss. My lips parted and our tongues once again found each other in a passionate dance of lust.

When we had been kissing for a few minutes, Chris began moving more quickly, and lifted himself to change the angle at which he plunged into my pussy. In his new position, his length was constantly grinding against my clit, which made me start squirming and writhing below him, moaning out loud into the kiss. He really was skilled at this. It only took a minute or two more before I hit my orgasm. Dragging my claws down his back to form superficial scratches, my pussy clenched down on Chris' cock, as if trying to milk it.

Chris started fucking me yet more quickly in response to my orgasm, and it wasn't long before I felt him slamming against me, then letting out what almost sounded like a growl when he spilled his warm seed inside me. I moved my hands to his ass, and pulled him into my sex yet deeper, letting out another delighted moan. Fuck, that was good.

Slowly, Chris pulled his already half limp cock out, and I pulled him down on his side so that I could cuddle up to him. I smiled and gently trailed a finger over his chest, while Chris softly caressed my large ears with one hand, his other hand's fingers slowly drawing circles on the side of my left breast. We kept enjoying each other's warmth like that for some longer, but then I eventually spoke in a soft, contented voice.

"I think it's time we get dressed. I can't imagine the beach being empty all day."

Chris' only reaction was a nod, and he slowly sat up, although he didn't reach for his trunks yet. Instead, he let his hand wander over my chest some more, his eyes fixed on them as if admiring them. He furrowed his brow, then gave my breast a firm yet brief and reluctant squeeze.

I was smiling at him, curiously watching as he seemed to be examining my breasts. It then dawned on me. He actually was examining them! Playfully slapping his hand away, I sat up and laughed.

"They're not fake, if that's what you think!"

Chris' face turned crimson red within seconds, and he finally turned to reach for his trunks, obviously trying to hide his blush. "I know now. They're absolutely fantastic, Viona."

Although I had heard this before, I smiled and thanked him with the tiniest bit of a blush.

I was now facing two dilemmas. The first one was what I should wear. I would normally have put my bikini back on, then my sundress over it. But in my current mood, and with being a little bit of a tease in mind, I skipped the bikini, and simply slid into my dress, which had a neckline that made my cleavage enormous. Judging from Chris' staring (At least he wasn't hiding it anymore), he liked it as much as I had hoped he would.

The second dilemma was more complicated. I was, for a fact, not satisfied. Normally, when I have sex with my usual partners, I don't stop until I have reached at least two or three climaxes. At this point, my body was still on fire, and I needed to do something about it. I could go home and masturbate, I could go home and call a friend, or I could go home and take him with me. Right now, the third option was the one that felt most appealing to me, but I was very reluctant, mainly because I was afraid that he would be looking for something on long terms.

I watched him sliding his legs into his trunks, then lightly scratched my ear and made the decision.

"Chris?"

"What's up?"

"I know I should have said this earlier, but..." I paused for a second. Why does this need to be so difficult? "I'm not looking for a relationship or a fuckbuddy. I hope you realize that."

He frowned, inquisitively looking at me. "Huh, what do you mean?"

"I mean that this is a one time thing."

His response was just a reluctant shrug. I pushed further a bit.

"If you're okay with that, I'll take you home and we'll get cozy for a bit more. Your call."

I gave him a sincere look, and he nodded after a few seconds. It was obvious that he had been hoping for more. Playfully slapping his shoulder, I stood up, standing very close to where he was sitting so that he could easily look up under my dress at my unclothed nethers. I smirked knowingly, and held out my hand to him.

"Unless you don't want any more of that, of course."

Laughing sheepishly, Chris got the point, and grabbed my hand as he stood up. I stuffed my three bikini parts, towel and sunblock back into my bag, and we started walking back to my place, hand in hand. It almost felt romantic.

"D'you know what time it is, Chris?"

"About 1 o'clock, I think."

"Right. Did you eat already?"

"I did, why?"

"Oh, good. I just don't feel like cooking, so I can grab something simple instead."

When they arrived home, I called out for my sister again, but she was still away. Perfect. I led Chris to the couch, then went to the kitchen to grab a waffle for myself - which I ate rather greedily - and two beers.

I returned in the living room, and found Chris browsing through the pages of one of my magazines. Obviously, it was one of the erotic ones; a Playboy equivalent for cat people. Although Chris had fucked one only half an hour earlier, he was amazed at the pictures of scantily dressed cat-girls. At least, he pretended it was because they were cat-girls.

I chuckled and sat down next to him, handing him his can of beer and glancing at the pages. At least he's a real man about it, and not hiding that he's looking.

The page he was looking at showed a girl with platinum blonde hair and earfur, and obviously fake breasts. Her nipples were elliptical, as if vertically stretched by the weight of plastic. I mentally shuddered.

"Interesting interviews?"

Chris smirked and nodded. "Yeah, they're quite big."

"The interviews?"

He curiously diverted his eyes from the magazine and looked at me, but then smirked and playfully elbowed my side. "Who reads the interviews, anyway?"

I smirked and nodded, then abruptly took the magazine from him. "You're not telling me you like such tits, right?" This felt like a good moment for my 'natural tits pride'. I'm sure something like that exists.

He smiled and shrugged.

"Oh, please! This is what I call beautiful," I responded, before quickly opening another page. It showed a short, thin girl, with blond hair and fur. I pointed to the girl's breasts, though, tapping a nipple with my clawed fingertip. This girl's breasts were much smaller, but looked perfectly proportionate on her lean body. "These aren't tits, Chris. This is art."

Chris looked, his head cocked to the side and his lips showing an approving smile, which he hid for a second by taking a gulp of his beer. "Yeah... She's nice."

I smirked again and closed the mag, before tossing it onto the table where it had been before. I stood up and started walking towards the door. "I have a poster of hers in my bedroom. Want to see?" Only after I said it, I realized how that sounded. Best come on line ever. He probably knew where this was headed.

He smiled and quickly stood up, following me in my wake. My bedroom was small, with not much other than a double bed, a desk, some closets and chestdrawers in it. I had no job, so there was not much fancy about the house. By the wall hung an enormous poster of the cat-girl in my magazine, though. It was a five foot tall picture of the girl's naked torso and head. It had always been my favourite picture of anybody at all.

Chris didn't need to search in order to find what I was showing him. His mouth almost fell open as he gawked at the image, and he took a second or two to realize that I noticed he was staring.

"Now, is that art or not?"

"A bit like you," he teased, walking up to me and gently hugging me from behind.

"D'awww, aren't you sweet? I know you're lying, though."

He smirked and didn't answer, but promptly slid his hands up to my breasts, gently cupping them while pressing his lips to the side of my neck. I had been longing for this, so I didn't stop him. I let out a soft sigh, and smiled to myself. This time, Chris was less tactful and more blunt, but I didn't mind. My sights were set on what I could already feel pressing softly against the base of my tail: his bulge.

Chris' hands started slowly kneading my breasts through the dress, and I let out a soft coo, resting my head against his shoulder and loosely coiling my tail around his left leg. I felt his fingertips slowly sneaking towards the thin shoulder straps of my dress, and when he slid them both down my arms, the dress fell to the floor around my feet. I stood stark naked again. My nipples were stiff, my pussy soaking wet.

I turned around to face him and kiss him again, but Chris seemed to have different plans. He grabbed me by the hips and lifted me up, then tossed me onto the bed. I let out a squeak of surprise, but then smiled, lying on my back with my thighs parted just a bit, and my lower legs hanging by the side of the bed.

Propping myself up on my elbows to look at Chris, I saw him kneeling in front of me, and I let out a gasp of anticipation, my legs quickly parting further for him. His hands moved up by my inner thighs in a teasingly slow manner, and I held my breath for a second before I felt two index fingers tugging my lips apart. He then slowly dragged his tongue up my inner labia, and I let out a soft moan.

"Ah, Chris... That's so good," I cooed, tilting my head to the side and rubbing my cheek against my shoulder. His tongue briefly flicked over my clit, making me arch my spine and throw my head back. The soft muscle then slid down, teasing around my entrance and thrusting into it very briefly, before moving away again to lick my pussy more superficially.

Vioan
Vioan
39 Followers