Lust on the High Seas Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers

Purser: "This is a very sensitive situation. Miss Wan is... 'was' a Children's Club official. Her background and behaviour has to be beyond reproach. She was aware of this when she accepted the position.

Georgia: "Miss Wan has not committed any crime! Miss R**** is not a minor!"

There were sounds of the Purser leaving the room again, and another pause.

Purser: "Well... in the light of new information, it appears we could possibly make an exception in this case."

Georgia: "You mean you accept that you are wrong."

Purser: (sighs) "Would you like to go ahead or not Ma'am?"

Georgia: "I 'may' be prepared to pay what iss necessary but I need to know first, what are the terms... and I need to speak with Miss Wan again... in private."

Purser: "May I ask... Why would you want to help the young lady in this way? Do you know Miss Wan personally?"

Georgia: (pause) "Another of your passengers... a close friend of mine... has asked me to help if I can. She feels responsible. I tell her, this was not her doing, but she iss still very upset."

Purser: "I see. Well, I made an enquiry earlier, but I need to find out the situation. Would you excuse me for a moment?"

More footsteps and the door again as the Purser goes to check.

Purser: (sounding pleased) "Well... I have some good news Miss S*****. It seems that we may be able to help after all. I have been informed that if Miss Wan can pay a full fare for this entire leg of the voyage, she may remain aboard as a guest passenger in your suite."

Georgia: "A 'Full Fare?'"

Purser: "That 'is' what I was instructed Ma'am. This is an exceptional situation you understand. We would not normally be permitted to allow this, but in this case, the Captain has given his authority."

Georgia: (pause) "How much will this cost?"

Purser: "The fare for accommodation as an additional First Class guest in a suite would be $8,950 for this tour."

Georgia: "But we are half way through the voyage!"

Purser: "I'm afraid those are the terms I was given Ma'am."

Georgia: "What about the work she has done? Does she get paid for that?"

Purser: "I regret that under her terms of her contract, she will forfeit her salary for this leg of the voyage."

Georgia: "What of the previous legs?"

Purser: "Miss Wan has already been paid up to and including the end of the previous voyage Ma'am."

Georgia: "Huh! How do you people sleep at night!"

Purser: (huffily) "Should I assume that you wish to decline the terms Ma'am?"

Georgia: (sigh) "No. I will accept, but I waan to make sure on some points first."

Purser: "Very well. How can I help?"

Georgia: "If Miss Wan iss a fare paying passenger, she has no restriction on where she can go on the ship?"

Purser: "None at all. Miss Wan will be free to use any facilities that any normal fare paying passenger may use."

Georgia: "And she has all the privileges of any other passengers?"

Purser: "Of course."

Georgia: "And there will be no... (pause) 'repercussions' for her having been a crew member?"

Purser: "None at all."

Georgia: "And she will be given a Cruise Card."

Purser: "Just the same as every other passenger. Yes Ma'am."

Georgia: "She will have a place in the First Class Dining Room?"

Purser: "Of course. Exactly the same as any other First Class passenger."

Georgia: "OK. May I discuss this with her please? ... in private."

Purser: "Of course. Please come this way."

{click}

TAPE 3:

Georgia: "OK. There iss good news. They say if I pay your fare they will release you, and you can spend the rest of the cruise as a First Class passenger."

Seiko: (excited gasp) "Would you really do that for me?"

Georgia: "Si. But... there iss... small problem."

Seiko: "What problem?"

Georgia: "No. Not a problem. A... (pause) condition."

Seiko: "What sort of condition?"

Georgia: "This iss a very large sum of money. I cannot afford to simply give away."

Seiko: (sounding concerned) "How much are we talking about?"

Georgia: "I have a small guest room in my suite. They tell me the fare for you to use this as my guest will be $8,950."

Seiko: (gasp) "That IS a lot of money. I know I have a little earnings from this voyage, but nothing like that. Isn't there a cheap cabin I could use?"

Georgia: "They say the ship iss full. There are no empty cabins."

Seiko: "Well, I'll have my pay up to yesterday. I could repay you some of it."

Georgia: "Sadly, they tell me you forfeit your pay when you broke the terms of your employment."

Seiko: "What? I don't get anything?" (almost shouted).

Georgia: "I am sorry. I only tell you what the Purser tells me." (there was a long pause) "You can ask him yourself if you like. Shall I call him?"

Seiko: (sounding tearful) "Why would they do this? ... and why you still want to help me?"

Georgia: "I told you. Macey asked me to help. I promise her I will do what I can."

Seiko: "So... what 'is' the condition?"

Georgia: "I will call this a loan."

Seiko: (sounding distraught) "A loan! But how can I ever hope to pay back nearly $9,000 when I don't even have any job now?"

Georgia: "Don worry. I will not ask you to pay it back."

Seiko: "You mean you're just going to give it to me?" (she laughed)

Georgia: "No baby. Not give." (her voice was low, so calm and controlled)

Seiko: "I don't understand."

Georgia: "Let me explain. I can pay for your fare, but the only place on the ship for you iss in my suite. All the cabins on the ship are full."

Seiko: (suspiciously) "Ohhh... I think I see... and?"

Georgia: "You can be my guest. You can stay with me... and Clarita, and Dina and Preeti."

Seiko: "Who are they?"

Georgia: "Clarita iss my partner, and Dina and Preeti, they are our... other guests."

Seiko: "Your 'other' guests?"

Georgia: "Si. They stay with us... for free. Like you... if you waan to."

Seiko: "And do I need to guess what these 'other guests' have to do to earn their fare?"

Georgia: "No... (another pause) You don have to guess."

There was a long pause.

Seiko: "I see... And, when do I have to pay back this... 'loan'?"

Georgia: "You don have to pay it back. Not if you stay as our guest. You can stay on board and cruise with us, in First Class. Wherever the ship goes, we go. If you choose to stay with us, you can go there too. It will be good."

Seiko: "And if I choose to leave?"

Georgia: "No problem. Simply pay back what I loan to you, and you are free to go."

Seiko: "What if I simply jump ship at the next port?"

Georgia: "You can leave at the next port anyway, but where will you go? You have no money. You will have to live on the street. But don worry for that. I am sure there are many men who would be happy to give a bed for a beautiful young woman like you."

There was another pause.

Seiko: "If I stay with you... I mean, 'IF' ... I would get a cruise card, would I?"

Georgia: "Of course, but I can look after that for you."

Seiko: "Suppose I want to go ashore... maybe for some shopping?"

Georgia: "I can get you everything you need."

Seiko: "What about 'personal' things?"

Georgia: "If you must go ashore, Clarita or myself can go with you. We can buy anything that you need."

Seiko: "What's to stop me from just running away?"

Georgia: (pause) "I can look after your passport for you. It can stay in my safe, but you can run if you waan. There will always be plenty men happy to give you a bed."

Seiko: (another long pause) "This is blackmail."

Georgia: (laughs) "No baby. Not blackmail. I do not put you in this... 'situation'. I just offer you an easy way out."

Seiko: "A way out that means letting you and your 'other guests' have your fun with me."

Georgia: (sighs, then another pause) "Tell me Seiko. What did you go to Cadiz for?"

Seiko: (sighs but says nothing)

Georgia: "I don waan from you anything that you don already give to others. Also, I offer you a free ride! ... First Class!"

Seiko: "But I don't have a choice."

Georgia: "Si. Of course you have choice. Just say 'no thank you'."

Seiko: (sighs again)

Georgia: "You waan to see Macey again? She waan to see you. I know this."

Seiko: "Really?"

Georgia: "Oh come! Of 'course' she does. This iss why I am here. It iss the only way I can help you. Please understand?"

Seiko: (another pause) "Nothing painful or weird?"

Georgia: "We won hurt you, this I can promise, but how can I know what you think 'weird'. If you don like to be with us, you pay me back and you can leave."

There was another pause, a faint sobbing, then the sound of a chair moving.

Georgia: (softly) "Look at me. What do you have to lose? Hmmm?"

Seiko: (another pause) "If I agree, you won't keep me locked up?"

Georgia: (laughs) "You will be free to go anywhere on the ship that any passenger can go, but you must come back to sleep."

Seiko: "I might want to go and stay with someone else."

Georgia: I 'don think' so (the pitch of her voice raised a little). You will 'like' to be with us. I promise this.

Seiko: "I'm not sure. There are four of you."

Georgia: "Si. And my friends when they can visit, but don worry for this. The new toy always gets played with the most to start. After a few weeks we will all be one big happy family. You will enjoy, I know, and you can stay cruising with us for as long as you waan. For ever if you like."

Seiko: "How can you afford this?"

Georgia: "You let me worry about that. I can afford."

Seiko: "What happens when you get tired of me?"

Georgia: "OK. Here iss the deal. If you waan to leave and I still waan you, you pay me back what you owe, or maybe just part... depends on how long you stay. If I waan to let you go, you owe me nothing. You can leave at any port that you like."

There was a very long pause, but I could tell the tape was still running because I could hear their breathing and things moving in the room. I heard a chair move, then a faint moan, and almost inaudible voices, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

Georgia: (whispered) "You will see. Everything will be good."

There was another pause and the sound of the chair moving again.

Seiko: (breathing - speaking softly) "I don't really have any choice do I."

Georgia: "Si. You have the choice. I am thinking this for you iss easy choice, but the choice is yours, and it iss not like I am offering less than you already have. Right now you have nothing. I offer so much more... and all for free. If you take this, I promise you won regret. You will live with us like a queen."

Seiko: (whispered) "OK."

There was another pause after the sound of the chair moving again, then more soft moans, followed by a click.

TAPE 4:

Purser: "Are you ready to go ahead now Ma'am?"

Georgia: "Not quite. I waan to get somethngs clear first?"

Purser: "Of course. Please feel free to ask any question."

Georgia: "OK. You say it iss forbidden for your 'crew people' to... Shall we say, fraternise with passengers?"

Purser: "That is correct."

Georgia: "So what will happen with the barman who reported Seiko?"

Purser: (pause) "I'm sorry. I'm not quite sure what you mean?"

Georgia: "It was Carlos who reported their... 'meeting'?"

Purser: "I'm sorry. I'm not at liberty to discuss that."

Georgia: "Well, it wasn't a passenger was it. I know this."

Purser: "I believe it 'was' another member of the crew, but I can't say who it was."

It occurred to me; that was a remarkably clever way of getting him to reveal the identity of the whistle blower. 'So it was Carlos after all.'

Georgia: "You know he only does this from jealousy?"

Purser: "I'm sorry - I don't quite understand."

Georgia: "This 'barman', he tries to accost Miss R****, and when she refuse him, he makes up this story about Miss Wan and Miss R****. He does not see them together. This is all... in his head!"

Purser: (sounding serious) "You do realise this is a very serious accusation?"

Georgia: "It iss very serious situation, don you think?"

Purser: "How do you know all of this?"

Georgia: "Miss R**** tells me. This barman, he follow her to the Las Angles department store in Cadiz and he try to get her to go someplace with him. When she refuse, he grabs her."

Purser: (serious) "I hope you can back this up with proof."

Georgia: "Si. The store have video of it all. Telephone the store and ask for Miss Luciana A*****. She iss the Store detective who escort Carlos from the building."

Purser: "Why would you tell me this?"

Georgia: "Surely you waan to know if your crew people are making problems?"

Purser: "Of course."

Georgia: "This man, he has ruined Miss Wan's career... just because he iss jealous. I don waan to see him get away with it. He has been a problem for all of the ladies on the ship, for very long time; passengers and crew. Ask any of the crew ladies. If I know this, why don you?"

Purser: (pause) "I'll look into it. Thank you for the information."

Georgia: "Happy to help. So, now you can drop the charges against Miss Wan?"

Purser: "I'm afraid not. You see, Miss Wan has admitted the misdemeanour, and as I have said, her background and behaviour must be beyond reproach to hold the position for which she was employed."

Georgia: (laughs) "Well... you caan blame me for asking. So, if I pay the fare now, please will you release Miss Wan?"

Purser: "I'm sorry. We will have to clear the funds before we are able to release her."

Georgia: (sounding exasperated) "What? You know her accuser does this from malice, without evidence! You know there iss no crime!"

Purser: "I'm sorry Ma'am. I'm only following the rules."

Georgia: "I will make this payment, you can be sure. You think we will run away? We caan get off the ship! Where can we go?"

Purser: (sigh) "I'll see what I can do."

Georgia: "Thank you."

There were sounds of footsteps and the door again, as the Purser went off to check.

Purser: "OK. I have been told that if we can clear the funds today, it should be possible to release Miss Wan into your charge by about 6pm this evening. Would that be acceptable? "

Georgia: "Of course. Thank you."

Purser: "Very well. I will make the arrangements then."

Georgia: "Thank you."

Purser: "Happy to be able to help."

Georgia: (quietly) "Si. I bet."

There was a sound of shuffling papers and a chair moving, followed by the final terminating click.

As I left the small room, I felt stunned by the tangle of red tape that Georgia had tackled, yet managed to negotiate a way to help me, but also I was relieved that she appeared to have successfully secured Seiko's release.

She looked across the room to me and I launched myself tearfully into her arms. She gathered me up and lifted me to kiss me, but it wasn't a sexual kiss - not lusty in the slightest. It was like a mother's kiss, from someone comforting and consoling her child.

"Thank you, so much," I whispered, hugging her, and pressing my cheek into her shallow bosom. "How can I ever repay you?"

"I am just happy I can help," she told me, kissing my face.

At that moment I would have let her do literally anything with me, but she just held me and hugged me. Even Clarita didn't try to get me into her bed, which incidentally she was still sharing with Anna.

"Can I wait here for her?" I asked.

She considered the idea for a moment. "When was the last time you saw your parents?" She asked.

"First thing this morning, before they got up."

"Don you think you should be with them for a while?"

"Oh. I suppose so." I thought for a moment. "Maybe I could come back at six this evening to see her?"

"I think it iss best if we give her some time to... settle in, don you? Everything will be strange for her. She will need some time to... adjust?" she told me, her words sounding more like a question than a statement. "You can come tomorrow and visit. We will all be here."

"Oh... OK," I reluctantly agreed.

What she said made a lot of sense, but I couldn't help thinking that, just maybe, she wanted Seiko all to herself for a few hours, to help her 'settle in'. I wouldn't blame her of course. I thought back to the part on the tape where she had said, 'The new toy gets played with the most', and it couldn't be denied that Georgia had gone to a lot of trouble and an awful lot of expense for her 'new toy'. It was only to be expected that she might want to play with it as soon as she got it behind closed doors.

I tried so hard not to feel jealous or bitter, and take comfort in the fact that at least Seiko was safe now. I thought and thought about it, but there simply hadn't been any other way – her only real choice was to prostitute herself to probably the most notorious lesbian on the ship. But even though she'd had little alternative in her final outcome, at least it was a positive one, and one that would leave her in a far more comfortable situation than when all this started.

Georgia kissed me a long, gentle 'goodbye', and sent me on my way.

It was close to 5pm, so I headed back toward my cabin to see if my mam and dad were there. As I passed along the narrow corridor there was no-one else about so I couldn't resist a quick listen at Shreeya's door. There was a distinctively familiar grunting sound and Shreeya's dulcet tones ringing out with a regular, rhythmic Aahh, Aahh, Aahh. 'They must be doing push-ups' I thought to myself, and giggled.

There was no-one at my cabin, but Mam had left a note to say they would be on the top deck for the sail-sway at 5:30pm, so I made my way up there and sat at one of the tables, drinking a vodka and tonic and watching Synergy, while flaunting myself to the gorgeous black woman singer.

"Hello darling," came my mam's voice from behind as I was losing myself in her gaze. "Where have you been all day? We were looking for you."

"Oh, I was with my friends."

"We were worried lass," my dad said, for once looking more genuinely concerned than cross.

"Did you go into Malaga?" Mam asked.

"No, I stayed on board. I was with my friends all day."

"Oh, that's such a shame dear. Malaga is such a beautiful town."

"It's a city," Dad corrected her.

"Well, whatever it is, it's beautiful."

"I'm sure it is Mam, but I wanted to be with my friends here. Don't worry. I don't feel as if I've missed anything," I smiled.

"I would have thought you'd be wanting to make the most of the trip girl," my dad said.

"I am doing Dad. Honestly I am," I smiled at him, and he seemed to instantly mellow.

Mam and Dad went off to hang over the deck rails and wave to the people on the shore as they shrank away into the distance, and I sat watching the girl singer, slowly realising that she wasn't just smiling because she was enjoying her songs now. Time and again she was smiling directly at me. As discreetly as I could I placed my open hand, fingers spread wide, on my upper chest, and staring into her eyes I mouthed the word 'Me?' The vodka was kicking in already; not surprisingly as I hadn't eaten in a while, and I began to tingle. She nodded.

When their song finished, she turned to say something to the bass player and he nodded, passing the message to the others. The next song was one I didn't know, but the lyrics were quite suggestive and her eyes never came off me the whole time she was singing it. By the time they finished, I was feeling quite wet, and I had to run off like a scared little child and hide myself in the loo. I was in there for almost ten minutes, by which time most of the other people, including my folks, had left the deck.

All the time I was getting ready for dinner, I was thinking about Seiko, and all through dinner too. By 9pm it was time to go to the show, but I couldn't enjoy it; I was still thinking about poor Seiko and wondering if Georgia had managed to secure her release, and if she had, what she and Clarita would be doing with her, right now.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
435 Followers