Lust on the Train

Story Info
Early morning commute brings illicit pleasure.
1.7k words
4.24
82.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits on the train in the early morning. Everyone is fresh and clean from their showers. You stretch out - the early morning stresses of the day are behind you. No more screaming kids, no more frazzled wife whining away. You're back on your own -- nobody to worry about except yourself. You're on the early morning train and life feels good.

You relax a bit more, sip your coffee, listen to some soothing music on the ipod. You haven't noticed her yet. But she is studying you carefully. She is enjoying watching you - you are at your best, the first beautiful moment of your day when you feel good to be alive. Work is still ahead of you, the family is behind you and for that fleeting few moments you are yourself - that man who lives inside gets to breathe again at the start of each new day.

You might not notice her to start with. She's not conventionally beautiful but when you brush against her you feel it like an electric shock. You feel a bolt of sexual energy from somewhere. A fleeting image of hot naked limbs appears in your head but only briefly. You are still in your world and it won't hit you just yet.

She is sitting opposite you. You are at your most beautiful right now. She gets the slightest hint of your aftershave. Lemony, musky, an aroma of woody dark forest. She breathes deeply. All tension releases, and for now she is content to just breathe you in. Your smell triggers a deep low sensation in her pussy, a low buzzing vibration. She enjoys the sensation. She is taking her time.

You down some coffee, pull out the laptop. You are oblivious to your pulsing masculine heat right now but she is aware of it. She begins to feel the slightest hint of wetness in her knickers, her cunt moistens and pulsates deeply. She breathes in again, eyes closed. Then she is going to open her eyes again and treat herself to a fleeting glance of your woollen clad cock in that beautiful light grey suit...

She is pretending to be reading a book, Madame Bovary, but she lets her gaze flick upwards and for a moment sees that beautiful bulge between your legs. You aren't even hard, sleepy cock resting gently between your legs but she knows it's there, and is drinking in the outline, the softly rounded shape of your cock.

If you could download her thoughts straight onto your laptop the blood would start racing through your body to the tip of that thick hard cock ready for her, ready for some erotic, lustful heat. And it will happen. She is already engineering a moment of intimacy.

She flicks the lid of her pen and it drops right between your legs, She catches your eye mouthing 'Sorry' as she bends down to pick it up. Her arms squeeze her big luscious tits closer together. She can feel your eyes on her cleavage. It excites her. Her nipples are hard and tingling with a billion tiny nerve endings desperate to be pinched and twisted. She reaches down further, her face comes tantalising close to your balls. She breathes deeply and catches the faintest hint of her favourite smell -- a man's hot, warm cock.

You stare longer -- it's safe. She can't see you and her head is down between your legs. You see a mass of shining red hair and that voluptuous inviting cleavage. Your pulse quickens and you feel the first stirring of your cock since you woke this morning with a pulsing hard-on which your frazzled wife didn't even look at.

"While you're down there, could you just wrap those beautiful lips round my big hard cock and suck me until I explode in your mouth and my cum drips all over your face and naked tits." You think this to yourself but she can hear you. She can feel your need pulsing out from you and she wants you. But there is plenty of time.

You begin to think about her. All curves and tits and velvet wetness. You happily fantasise about her opening the buttons of her tight white cotton shirt, Stripping slowly and erotically for you on the early morning train. Blouse undone now you see her luscious tits encased in ivory lace. Peach soft orbs aching to be touched. These thoughts make you smile inside. You relax a tiny bit more. Somewhere in your deep unconscious you are aware that she was closer than she should have been when she bent down to retrieve her pen lid. You feel a sudden frisson. Fear? Excitement? Difficult to tell apart - those two emotions are so closely linked.

You dismiss these thoughts. Get a grip of yourself man. You're on the morning train. You're married, you're a grown-up. You're a loyal and faithful husband. She's dangerous. Keep well back. Those alarm bells ring but against your best intentions your groin takes control. Your cock twitches and you tighten up. She senses this internal battle. Your intentions are good and honourable she knows. She knows you're loyal too and love your kids. But this isn't about loyalty and honour. This is about lust and she will have you.

She straightens up again, pen top in hand. Her face comes up between your legs, just a fraction away from your heavy balls and pulsing cock. You can't help yourself, you have to stare. She locks eyes with you, mossy green eyes pausing right in front of your cock -- willing you to imagine her with those ruby red lips stretched around your hard cock. She is drinking you in, opening her throat to you as you ram yourself hard and deep, down inside her mouth.

She adores the scent of you. Her pupils dilate, warmth flushes her face and her fingers automatically run through her shining red hair.

You shift in your seat. She is delighted. She knows that this is the first sign of you readjusting your stiffening cock. Her mind immediately creates a beautiful picture of pulsing blood rushing to feed your sumptuous rod. It makes her shiver, imagining what might be happening to you, how it feels as the nerve endings on your cock light up, anticipating a hot wet mouth or moist velvety cunt to bury deep inside.

She sneaks a furtive look at your face, trying to judge if you look paler than before, if that life giving force is rushing downwards, forcing those muscular legs apart demanding space to grow. You shift again and your legs move further apart. You are opening up right in front of her and a thousand lust-filled thoughts of pleasure race through your mind.

She touches her neck. Pausing to make sure you are watching as she begins her little burlesque tease show. She lets long elegant fingers trail lightly down towards her tits, absent mindedly stroking that alabaster skin just under her open blouse. She edges the blouse aside knowing you will have caught a glimpse of silken lingerie. She re-crosses her legs allowing you a glimpse of stocking and thigh. She lets her fingers trail further down her cleavage, tantalising slowly. She is enjoying herself. She eases her fingers just inside her lacy bra and circles her hard tingling nipple. Bolts of electricity rip through her. She squeezes the pink rosy bud between her fingers and looks up from her book right into your eyes. She lets her lips open slightly and breathes in deeply. She can smell you, the salty tang of juicy pre-cum is in the air. She licks her lips, her eye contact doesn't waiver. It is time...

You can't bear it any more. You have been teased mercilessly and it is time to let her have it. She wants it. She has told you with her eyes and fingers and mouth. You stand up, adjusting your trousers as you try and fight down your raging cock. She has made you senseless. All you can think of is getting to the bathroom in the corridor, getting you cock out and pounding it until your white cum explodes from you in a wave of light. You stride towards the bathroom. You step in, closing the door and fumbling with your zipper at the same time. You feel resistance from the door, it won't close -- you don't care, you just have to touch your cock, release the pressure.

Suddenly she is in there with you. Your hands are pushed aside, trousers and boxers pulled down and those elegant fingers are cupping your balls firmly. Her mass of shining hair is sending shivers down your spine every time a curl trails along your skin.

She is on her knees in front of you. Her face is pressed right up against your aching balls. Eyes closed she is inhaling you, drinking you in. And then she opens her eyes and is looking right at you. She is opening those luscious lips wide and stretching them around the girth of your cock.

You can wait no more. Taking hold of her hair you ram your cock further into her wet warm mouth. She is taking you down further and further, you are filling her, the sensation of her throat muscles pushing back against your cock head inflames you. You thrust in and out faster and harder, deeper and deeper and she is moaning in pleasure savouring you, tasting you, inhaling your essence down deep inside of her.

Your pressure is building. The heat the wetness those tits that hair... you are coming to the pinnacle, balls tightening every muscle tensed and ready and here it comes...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...a white hot searing explosion is ripping through your body, your sinews, right through your very core....

You explode into her, pumping into her mouth thick, hot cum. It hits the back of her throat and drips onto her face, her hair and onto those creamy tits as you pull away. You are spent. Sated. She licks you clean gently and luxuriously, savouring your taste and your very essence. She gently eases your briefs and trousers back up, inhaling your cock one last time as she adjusts your fine wool suit. She kisses you deeply once, stares into your eyes one more time and is gone...

You breathe in deeply, limbs languorous and heavy with sated lust. You will think of those green eyes now and then and allow yourself a secret smile...