Lustfall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The joke spread quickly among the waiters and it didn't take long to reach Sergeant's ears. Since then, Tightboots had Deborah under his watchful eye and has taken every opportunity to avenge the offense.

"Well, see you later at the pub, maybe?"

Fay wasn't sure if she wanted to see Shakron again. She didn't felt precisely thrilled with the idea of confronting a man who could have been killed by her own hands... And there was the fact that he was a demon too.

"I don't know... We'll see. Bye, Deb."

"Laters, then..."

Deborah followed Fay's departure with her eyes.

'Hmm... Something's not right. You look different somehow, Fay.'

"Hey! Back to work, Ms. Naver!" Sergeant Tightboots snapped Deborah out of her self-absorption.

"Yeh, yeh, I'm coming..."

Deborah would find out what troubled Fay. She was her pupil, after all, it was her responsibility and duty as a friend too.

Fay was walking down the street after leaving the Red Quill Library, she didn't even make it to the first corner when she heard the voice of a woman she had met before.

"Come here." The pink-haired woman took Fay's hand and pull her to the side of the road, taking her through a narrow alley. "I've been waiting for ages for you to come out."

"V-Valyxa? What's the meaning of this? What are you doing?"

They stopped.

Valyxa fixed her golden eyes on hers, they struggled to keep still.

"My Mistress wants to see you."

"Oh...! Wait! What? Who's that?"

"Someone you don't want to keep waiting."

"Should I be afraid?"

"I am."

Without further explanations and showing a serious demeanor, Valyxa made her magic to create a dark oval against the wall. Taking Fay by the arm and ignoring her grumbling, Valyxa dragged the librarian through the portal and disappeared into the darkness.

A white feather fell from the sky when the small bird of the same color flapped its wings to rise into the air.

The lonely feather swept with the wind and made its way to the ground next to the golden auryl sparkles spread by the vanishing of the magic portal.

"I see..." Said a distant Joyd, far away, in a place that could've been a huge factory in times of glory, the metallic sounds of machinery replaced by a forbidding silence. He was amazed by the ancient technology he had just found, or probably was something else what caught his attention... "Very interesting."