Lustfall - Gwenvyr's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cultists chanting raised and fastened with every step of the ritual, getting second by second to the moment where everything would unfold and their prize rewarded. An eternal life as dark servants for the Deeplord, with powers beyond imagination.

Clauss contemplated the dark magic streams around the crystal storming the tiny aura of the seal that was becoming thinner and thinner.

'Soon... We are almost there...'

He raised his hands.

"Master! Please accept these sacrifices as your welcoming feast!"

The bartender cultist dropped his hands over the prisoner's heads and used his magic to mark them with a dark stain.

The last seal of the crystal broke with a shattering sound. The cultists stopped their chanting.

"This is it... This is the moment! Begin the second ritual, we have to empower him!"

The cultist group resumed their chanting with another canticle, louder, more intense. The dark streams of magic danced and twisted around the chamber, converging into the dark crystal which was lifting in the air.

"Don't stop!"

Clauss moved his fingers writing a rune before him. Two strings of black and red magic came from the sacrifices bodies as they screamed in pain and went directly into the dark crystal.

Suddenly, he glanced something with the corner of his eye. A golden light explosion. Lord Ayrnst must have caught that bothering woman and dealing with her. After that, it came with a loud scream that could be heard across the entire chamber. The corrupted Archiver was getting slain.

Clauss looked in the direction where the scream came from. Up in one of the galleries, there was a golden light shining brightly, and in an instant, it was coming directly towards him with inhuman speed. He caught to see a glance of a woman's face before being pierced by a golden spear that ripped him in two.

"Brraaargh... B-gbut... h-how...?"

Clauss fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood.

Gwenvyr didn't stop to contemplate her killing act and immediately flew around the room striking each and every one of the remaining cultists. They fell one after the other without resistance as they there completely focused into the ritual to even notice what was happening around them.

Gwenvyr only stopped when the last one of the cultists was slain.

Shockingly, though, the chanting did not stop with their deaths. Something was utterly wrong... She checked the room with a quick glance, the cultists were all dead, then how...?

The singing voices echoed throughout the chamber, resonating with the walls, beating like a hammer. With every peak, with every drop, the dark crystal throbbed, cracking its surface.

'Their souls belong to Orcalar now... so they are bound to his fate and serve him in death till his demise.' Alura explained to her.

The dark crystal finally broke into a thousand shards, liberating the dark, ominous force inside it. A dark red ethereal shape without physical form emerged from the broken prison groaning loudly with a deep voice. The dark streams still linked him to the two sacrifices that were on the altar. He sought for them, rushing towards the two innocents when he found them.

"Nooo!"

Gwenvyr jumped forward, putting herself between Robidna and the demon force. Orcalar crashed directly into the magic barrier she formed just before he reached for her prize, driving back violently. Without hesitating and taking the chance now that the golden woman staggered after the clash, the dark essence changed course and head directly into the man's body, with nothing to stop him.

Orcalar went through the man's body and made its way in, spreading his essence to every limb, covering the man in a dark gloom.

"EEEEAAAAARRGGGHHH"

The man yelled like he was being torn apart. His screams gradually became deeper and fiercer, like the demon she was being possessed by.

His body began to change. A man who had once an average constitution saw himself grow bigger, the muscles of both his arms and legs became wider and stronger, his skin turned dark, and a lot of horns and scales appeared all around his body, especially on his back and head. His eyes became completely black with a stain of red blood.

The man stood up with a newly found vigor, driven by the dark force inside him, he broke his chains with his own hands and faced Gwenvyr.

"How we defeat him now?"

'We can't destroy him, but we can seal him again.'

Gwenvyr landed on the ground, shielding Robidna before the demon embodiment.

"G-Gwen... Gwenvyr? I-Is that you...?" Robidna was dazed after the draining she had suffered.

"I won't let it hurt you, Robin. I'm here to put an end to this..."

The possessed man looked amusingly at Gwenvyr's naked body. He had a full black beard that was now rippling with the shadow aura of his demonic essence.

"My, my... Alura. Perhaps you want to taste once again that sweet moment we had so long ago-?"

"Silence you monster!!" An internal force made Gwenvyr reply to his taunting like the celestial was trying to impose her will. The anger she felt when she heard those words was as much as when she faced Ayrnst.

Gwenvyr dared to blink her eyes, and when she opened them, she found herself face to face with the demonized man.

"I have to say... That you've found quite a delicious body for your vessel, Alura. We could have so much fun..."

He tried to grab her breasts. Gwenvyr replied by punching him on his chest's side and pushing him away with a wave of energy. She then charged into him as he slowed down in mid-air.

Orcalar received her with open arms as her attack hit him.

"There is nothing like a wild foreplay before the main act, don't you think."

His joking only made her angrier.

She formed a light sphere on her hand and crashed it directly into his head, creating an explosion of light that blinded everyone for a brief moment.

Gwenvyr was grabbed by the hips and pushed to the ground on the other side of the room. She struggled and tried to free herself, but Orcalar grasped her arms with his hands, not letting her go.

"Let me go, filthy demon!!"

She used her leg to deliver a quick kick on his sensitive zone. It worked. A brief moment of shock was all she needed to break free.

"A paragon of justice they say... And she doesn't play fair, huh..."

"You only deserve your own ways!"

"Come and play!"

Gwenvyr ignored his command and moved away in the air. She cast a wide array of magic circles around her, creating sealing runes and printing them. She then applied some to her own body while spreading the rest through all the room, creating a minefield.

"Is that even necessary, Alura? I perfectly know my time here is limited. We could just enjoy it..." He said while taking down his hand to his human cock. His own touch made it get completely hard in an instant, lengthening it to an insane size.

"Your shameful tricks won't work."

'Well, he has some nice dick. I wonder how would that taste...' Gwenvyr surprised herself with that thought.

She shook her head. She couldn't allow losing her focus.

"Come on!"

Orcalar jumped forward, avoiding the first traps.

"It's been a long time!"

He made use of some collapsed columns to reach further and lifted himself in the air. His speed was too fast. Gwenvyr couldn't aim at him quick enough to shoot him with her spells.

On his way up he crashed into some of the traps, leaving them little marks with the shape of glyphs, but he didn't care, he was aiming for his sweet prize. When he was about to reach his goal, Gwenvyr liberated another wave of energy in an expanding sphere. But it wasn't enough, somehow Orcalar made his way in, tackled her and bring her body down to the floor with him.

Gwenvyr groaned in pain as she hit the ground.

"Now we will have some fun you and me..."

A dark stream spread from the man's back, becoming two thick tentacles that went down on Gwenvyr and grabbed her hands. He used his hands to spread her legs wide open, leaving her vulnerable.

"No! Don't you dare!"

"Don't lie to yourself, Alura. You've been looking for this..."

"Neveeeeeer!!"

Gwenvyr yelled, her body glowed brighter, blinding him. Following her voice's command, all the traps and seals converged into the demon, sticking and attaching to his skin, covering it with their golden glyphs.

"Aaaaaaarghh"

'Now is our chance!'

Orcalar pulled back in pain. Gwenvyr freed herself ad stood up. She used the knowledge Alura was giving her to prepare a sealing spell. She cast an immense quantity of auryl from the surroundings and concentrated it in her hand. She then rushed to the man and punch him with her enchanted fist.

The spell began to suck the entire essence of the demon from inside the man.

"No! Noo! Noooo!! J-Just... let me... Aaaargh!"

The dark features that Orcalar had impregnated into the man's body disappeared as the Primal Essence of the Deeplord abandoned him, drawn away in a chrysalis that Gwenvyr crafted with her magic.

The demon laughed one last time.

"Don't think this is the end Alura, we will meet again..."

The whole room became silent at last when Gwenvyr imprisoned the demon's essence into the small crystal vessel she had created with Alura's power.

The man, now freed from the demon's touch, was lying on the ground unconscious. He still retained the muscles and physical enhancements that Orcalar did to his body, but any trace of the demonic taint was erased from him.

'T-This has been too much...' Alura said inside her.

Gwenvyr felt the power receding inside her. Her glow diminished, and she went back to her usual appearance.

'I have used all the power I had left. I'm afraid that I can't leave your body.'

"What do you mean?"

'I even used some of your own power... I'm sorry, I hope you understand, I couldn't let this demon roam free...'

"What exactly are you talking about?"

'I might have stolen your future...'

Gwenvyr understood.

"Then I won't be able to..."

'I'm afraid so... I'm sorry...'

She was furious. Furious and angered. Tricked by ancient forces... but she understood, it was necessary... was it?

'I... I have to rest now... I don't know when I would be able to reach for you again, Gwenvyr.'

"Wait! What? Are you just gonna disappear?"

'Not by... choice. I'm so weak...'

"But after all this..."

'I'm sorry...'

"Alura? Alura! Damn it!"

Those were the last words of the celestial that would reside in silence inside Gwenvyr's body forever.

She fell to her knees, cursing everything for her fate.

When she recovered her composure and calmed her thoughts, she looked around, searching for Robidna. Some tears were falling from her eyes, clouding her vision.

Her partner was not far away. She walked to her encounter and released her from the shackles that tied Robidna to the altar.

"Robin, hey! Are you alright?"

The blond woman half opened her eyes with an effort.

"They made something to me..."

Gwenvyr hugged her partner.

"Shhh... It's okay, you're safe now..."

"Is it... over?"

"Yes, you are with me now Robin, you're gonna be fine. Take your time."

Gwenvyr kept embracing her colleague between her arms. She noticed something on Robidna's face, she had some wrinkles around her mouth and eyes. She was in her thirties, and Gwenvyr was sure those weren't there before.

"I'm exhausted, Gwen."

"Don't worry, I won't let anything harm you."

"Uuugh... Where am... I?" It was the voice of the young man, the other person who was going to be sacrificed. "Oh, that's right..."

Gwenvyr checked on him. He was alright, just some minor injuries, in fact, he looked better now than before he was possessed by the demon.

"You'll be okay. What's your name?"

"Ehm... I'm Gordon, did you... did you saved us?"

His voice was varying. One time he sounded high and the next it changed completely to a deeper tone like his throat was enduring an internal struggle to talk properly.

"Yeah... My name is Gwenvyr. I will get you two out of here."

She offered her hand to help him stand up.

"Gwen..." Robidna called for her, looking embarrassed. "Could you... Could you invoke some clothes?"

She smiled. With all that happened, she totally forgot that the three of them were completely naked.

"Sure."

#

Back to the present...

"Yeah, a lot of things happened that day..."

Gwenvyr cherished her own abdomen. Wondering how life could have been if that day ended differently.

"You know I'll always love you. Whatever happens." Gordon grabbed her butt cheeks firmly with his big strong hands. "And don't you ever imagine that I would renounce to this booty."

Gwenvyr grinned as many naughty thoughts came instantly over her mind.

"Yeh... You'd kill for it, honey."

She felt in the mood for a sweet ride once again.

Alura may have taken a very precious part of herself in exchange for her power and the chance to save the world from that threat...

But at least Gwenvyr knew the future she wanted now.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
roxenfarraroxenfarraabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Plots, twists and turns

Yeah, well this side story still needs some revision as I've done with the first chapters of the main story, but it will come.

On the other hand, thank you, I'm glad you like the story. You're probably right, a longer battle with the wizard could've been better.

As for your question, what the two prisoners have endured during their imprisonment is a mystery that will be explored in the future. In the scene where the demon freed from his cage, he targeted the girl at first but couldn't reach her, so he possessed the man instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Plots, twists and turns

I am not the guy who posted below, yes there were errors but I overlooked those, and you played it very well with the wizard guy being a traitor, a bit longer battle would have been OK but that is your choice did the demon take the girl and the man at first? It seemed so but I may have over read that. Anyways good work :-)

roxenfarraroxenfarraabout 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to this Anonymous

Ok first of all I don't usually reply to anonymous feedback cause I prefer to personally address the person I'm talking to but I will make an exception here. I assume you are the same anonymous guy in every of my submissions.

No, I'm not a native English speaker, it's pretty clear stated in my profile, so yeah I'm gonna make a lot of mistakes, I know of this, specially when I have begun writing in this language recently. So I'm sorry if my bad writing takes you off from the reading.

I appreciate the feedback. In fact I've already contacted an editor to revise my works and learn what kind of mistakes and damage I'm doing to your language.

As far as I'm going to follow some of your advice, I think you just over-complained a bit with your comment. I perfectly know that I make worse mistakes that the one you've mentioned but this in particular - "and embrace her wife" - is obviously a typo that I missed.

I have to say one thing about this and it's that these chapters I'm uploading are not complete works, they are practically first drafts so in the future they will be reviewed and changed. The point of submitting them to the web is to know if people are interested in reading this story, to practice my writing, receive feedback and learn from the experience, so far I think it's going pretty well.

The other point you mentioned - "Gordon incorporated himself" - is a false friend that I brought from my native language, Spanish. It's a bad habit that I have to put placeholder words just to keep the flow of writing and then, when I'm finished, review the text to change those words with appropriate ones.

I appreciate your apologize too. I think you really like the story I'm trying to tell as if you don't you won't be bothering taking your time writing this comments. So thank you for your feedback and I hope that in the future you will find less outrageous blunders.

Also, as a personal request, I would appreciate that next time you would comment with your username, I'm not gonna bite. It's just that it doesn't feel right to me for people to criticize and then shield themselves in anonymity. You can do as you like though, this world is free, but it would be a nice gesture.

I'm sure you also have some stories to share with people and I would love to read them. I could learn a lot from them too.

Have a nice day,

Rox.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry, what?

Quote: "Gordon incorporated himself and embrace her wife from behind. She felt the need for it."

"Gordon incorporated himself" - so he became a legal entity? I have not a sliver of an idea what this is supposed to mean.

"and embrace her wife" - why did we suddenly change to the present tense? Is this a different sentence? If so, who's doing the embracing? Or did you mean "embraced"? But if he's embracing "her wife", does that mean that "she" is married to another woman and she and Gordon are having an affair? Or did you mean "his wife"?

"She feld the need for it." - Oh, did she really? The need for what, exactly? And what am I supposed to do with that information? Did Gordon know this, too?

Do you even English?

I may be in a nasty mood tonight, but I find myself unable to not get mad over this. I know that this site is for amateur writers. I admire anyone who takes the time and puts in the effort to write down an entire story, but...

*sigh*

Look, I'm not writing this to be mean or to disregard the work you put into this story. In fact, I ought to apologize for my tone at the beginning of this comment, but I'll leave that part in because it represents my honest, unedited feelings. To say it blunt, your command of the language you've chosen for your work is lacking, and there are so many misused idioms, wrong words, grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that it becomes so distracting from the story that I find myself unable to enjoy it at all.

If you enjoy writing as a hobby, I'll assume that you enjoy literature in general. Go to Amazon. Buy a couple of books by English-speaking authors. Pratchett and Gaiman come to mind here, covering both fantasy and hard sci-fi. Read. Then read some more. While reading, try to understand how the authors convey not only facts, but also express implied meanings or moods; how the choice of words and sentence structure can lend context to an action. In the end, you'll not only have read some amazing books (probably; I can't account for your tastes, obviously), but if even the smallest bit of master-level wordcrafting rubs off on you, your next own work will be so much better.

Good luck!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Falling Snow A succubus knows how to keep a lost skier warm.in Erotic Horror
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
In Over His Head A sexy comedy/adventure/harem/fantasy love story.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Gift of the Demon Ch. 01 Alex gets an offer he literally can't refuse.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories