Lustful Amnesia Ch. 02

Story Info
Lustful Amnesia verson 3.0 reboot
2k words
4
9.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They're eighteen, if you didn't gather. Amnesia, whose life has already been retarded by emotional distress, and later (by way of her mother) strong sheltering, comes off as a very simple young woman. Immature. Cordelia, who is far more knowledgeable is Amnesia's idol.

Amnesia IS developed, except that she has neither had her first menstrual cycle, nor does she have the body hair typical to a young woman her age, though she is close on all counts.

I hope you enjoy reading.

*

I remember having developed feelings for her - for Cordelia - sometime around the middle of middle school. I wouldn't actually act on them until just after we were eighteen.

They didn't make sense to me, at the time, so I spent most of my days following her around in a state of confusion (confusion was something I would feel a lot in my youth).

Like anyone, we argued, and fought. Sometimes grudges, however short, were held for a time. I remember one such instance, coming to apologize to Cordelia.

This lead to a dark place, but it was the foundation of our story.

O O O

Amnesia peered around corner of the door frame, watching Cordelia in her room, her raven hair pulled back in a haphazard pony tail, spilling down her black like a blue-black ebony waterfall. She was painting on a small canvas, with some skill, the beginning of a portrait. Amnesia watched her for some time, each precision stroke, and every nuance of Cordelia's expression of concentration, as she hummed to herself.

"It's not polite to stare, you know." Cordelia's voice called from across her room in a smokey voice. Cordelia's voice had always had that smokey quality to it, the classic sound you expected to hear in well sung blues.

"I... I'm..." Amnesia stammered.

"What do you want?"

"...just to talk?" Amnesia asked meekly, still peering around the door as the ghost skinned girl continued coloring. Cordelia's gold tinted pallor, spectral, unblemished skin reflected the light from her desk lamp, as she painted at the small eisle. She looked over her shoulder, at Amnesia, with her deep set, honey eyes. Wolfish features that had become second nature to Amnesia. The slender jaw. The slightly protruded muzzle.

"You're still staring."

"I'm sorry." Amnesia stammered.

Cordelia her attention to the painting. "Would you like to paint?"

"Mother always considered it a terrible waste of time, painting."

Cordelia turned her head, and then in her chair, facing Amnesia. The shadow over her eyes contrasted against her pale skin, like burning amber gems. "How is anything fun a waste of time?"

"I'll paint if you want me to."

"No, it's okay. You have to want it for yourself." She said, and returned her attention to the painting, swiveling back around in her chair.

"I would probably just ruin it." Amnesia persisted creeping around the corner of Cordelia's door more. "I'm no good at such things."

"How do you know?" Cordelia asked, without looking up at her again.

"I—I don't. I just... I don't know what to say."

"Then be quiet, so I can paint."

Amnesia slowly stepped from behind her door, but Cordelia didn't respond. One step after the next precarious step led her gradually to Cordelia's side. She glanced a moment, but did not look up.

"I can see through your shirt."

Amnesia took a single step back.

"It's a black shirt."

"You should probably start wearing a bra."

Amnesia stepped back another step.

"Don't be shy." Cordelia rinsed her paintbrush in a glass of cloudy purple-gray water, and set it next to the eisle. She swiveled around, facing Amnesia, again. "Boys look. Everyone looks. It's probably better that its me telling you, you know?"

"I had no idea."

"Well, I do."

Amnesia watched Cordelia, and Cordelia, she. They locked eyes, and were silent a long time. Amnesia wished she had eyes - any features - like Cordelia's. They were very even, and soft, even the fierce color of her eyes was easy to get lost in. She was - "I told you, it's rude to stare. You should put on a bra." Cordelia looked over Amnesia. "I have some in my top drawer. They should fit you."

Amnesia nodded without question, a feeling of falling in her stomach. It felt like the sensation of a falling dream, except she was wide awake.

Cordelia glanced at her impatiently. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"I didn't mean ten minutes from now. If we're going to go swimming, you'll need something to wear."

"Are—are we allowed?" Amnesia choked.

"Does it matter? How many times do you get to live life?" Cordelia said with a smile that promised a thousand mischiefs. "Take a chance, or shut up and paint."

Amnesia was silent.

"Well?"

O O O

Swimming meant we would have to sneak out to the pond on my mom's property. Mom didn't like us swimming in the pond, because there was no one to watch us, and make sure we didn't drown.

Also. I didn't have a bathing suit.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I am not particularly fond of water.

At least, not bodies of water where I cannot see the bottom. That is not to say that I don't know how to swim. I could probably out swim most people, but I am afraid of things that I cannot see. I didn't think Cordelia was afraid of anything with her wild attitude and ideas.

She thrilled me, and she scared me. The way she looked at me with those fierce, and ferocious eyes. I felt on fire, as though she could consume my very soul with a glance.

I was very afraid of her, and it made me very much want to be nearer to her.

O O O

I didn't have a bathing suit.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I am not particularly fond of water. At least, not bodies of water where I cannot see the bottom. That is not to say that I don't know how to swim. I could probably out swim most people, but I am afraid of things that I cannot see. I didn't think Cordelia was afraid of anything with her wild attitude and ideas. She thrilled me, and she scared me. The way she looked at me with those fierce, and ferocious eyes. I felt on fire, as though she could consume my very soul with a glance.

I was very afraid of her, and it made me very much want to be nearer to her.

O O O

The pond was farther out on the property than it looked like from the house. The estate had fallen into neglect and disrepair; the grass was overgrown and there were shrubs surrounding the pond. The pond itself was larger than she expected too; deeper. Amnesia was nervous.

"Cordelia..." She said hesitantly, acting as though speaking her name was as speaking the name of God. "I don't have a bathing suit."

"Neither do I." She said sitting at the bank of the pond and removing her shoes and socks.

"What should we do?"

In a blurry flash of pale skin, there was a large splash. Cordelia's clothes were piled in the grasses, just off shore.

Amnesia unsure of what to do, looked away. "Amnesia you're being silly." She said, the sound of water singing with her voice as she tread water in the middle of the pond. "It feels awesome."

Amnesia turned around to see Cordelia in the pond. The water was clean, if not a bit murky though. "What if there's fish?"

Cordelia laughed. "So what if there is? Are you afraid of a goldfish?"

"Well—no—but I have this issue with water."

"You don't bathe?"

"No, I do." Amnesia said, shuffling her feet.

"Then come in!"

Amnesia hesitant, slowly sat at the shore untying her shoes; her skirt slipped off easily enough, and her shirt—a gray collared polo—slid off of her. She wasn't as big a blur as Cordelia had been, and was more the self conscious for it. Wading in, she slipped into the water faster than she had intended, the icy pond immediately enveloping her. "This is freezing!"

"It feels good doesn't it? It's enough to wake you up in the morning!"

"I hate cold water. It's a drag." Amnesia said. Cordelia sank beneath the water a moment, and suddenly flung something past Amnesia.

The object made a wet slap on the grassy shore.

Amnesia turned to find they were Cordelia's panties.

"You're not wearing knickers?"

"Want to feel?"

"What!?"

"Oh Amnesia, who cares?" Mary smiled. "Yours are white!" She splashed a little water at Amnesia.

"So?"

"So you can see through white when its wet." She said in a tone reflecting a matter of fact. "At least if you throw them on the land they can have a chance to dry out."

"Then I would be naked."

"I'm naked." Cordelia smiled. "Is it so bad?" There was an awkward silence for a moment, where the only sound was small waves sloshing against the shore. The surface of the water reflected Cordelia more than it did Amnesia; Mary's reflection looked like a powder white ghost beneath the surface of the water. Amnesia could see the smallest amount of cleavage. Silence.

"I have a little hair you know."

"I like your hair." Amnesia said, admiring Cordelia's thick black mane of hair. It glistened, wet from the water, drawn back over her head.

"No, Amnesia." She said. "I mean. I have a little hair."

"So?" Amnesia asked feeling anxious.

Nervous.

A little scared.

"Would you like to see what it looks like?"

"No!"

"Oh." Cordelia blinked, covering herself suddenly, self consciously. "Okay."

Amnesia's eyes widened a moment, and she felt a stitch of fear rush through her. She was not certain what the fear was, but:

"Well how does the hair look?"

"You don't really want to see." Cordelia said, frowning into her reflection. "You just feel bad."

"No—no—please."Amnesia said. "I'm sorry."

"Okay." Cordelia performed a flawless backward somersault in the water. Amnesia caught a familiar sight, one much like her own—but pale as paper—with only the smallest tuft of slightly curly blue-black hair, and the Mary Celeste was fully submerged.

"Cordelia?" Amnesia called out softly. "Cordelia!" She came up through the water suddenly, inches from Amnesia's face. "What?" She smiled, her nose so close to Amnesia's that they could touch if they wanted to.

If they wanted to.

"Cordelia..." Amnesia said echoing her.

"Well?"

"Well—what?" Amnesia asked softly, getting lost in the hazel-honey eyes of her new friend.

"You're staring again. Let's see yours."

"I—I uh—I don't have hair yet."

"So?"

"So I don't understand why you want to see."

Cordelia's face darkened just slightly. "If you don't want me to see, just say so."

"No—no—it isn't that at all. I just'—just—I..."

"Let's get dressed." Cordelia said, pushing past her and wading to the shore. Amnesia watched her as she rose out of the water. Mary Celeste looked over her shoulder a moment."You're staring."

"I'm not staring!" Cordelia stood facing away from Amnesia, water dribbling down her back.

She ran her hands through her hair, pulling it into a tight spear, ringing it out. "I would be."

Amnesia hesitated as Mary Celeste knelt to her knees and bent over, arching her back down, and pushing her shoulders up.

"Are you perverse, or something?"

"About what?" Cordelia yawned, as she stretched. "I can't stretch?"

"I am not used to this—this sort of behavior. Is it common?"

"Is what common?" Cordelia turned fiercely, here eyes burning into Amnesia. "Is there anything wrong with swimming among friends?"

"I'm sorry." Amnesia said, bowing her head for only a moment.

"That water's freezing, Amnesia. Come, dry off. Let's go back to my house, and paint."

Amnesia obeyed without question, as Cordelia dressed herself on the shore, shimmying back into her clothes. Amnesia tried not to stare. Cordelia didn't seem to have a problem staring at her.

"Yours should never, ever see hair."

(Since that day, I have never allowed a hair to grow that was not plucked, shaved, or waxed.)