Lustful Amnesia Ch. 09

Story Info
Lustful Amnesia verson 3.0 reboot.
763 words
3.25
6.9k
00

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh God, Oh!" Claire cried out, as she pushed Nancy's face deeper between her legs. The girl's voice cried out in muffled huffs, as she struggled to hold her voice down, with Sandra's face between her legs.

Amnesia, and Cordelia watched from the corner of Nancy's room, eyes wide, holding hands.

Amnesia whispered, "This is pretty fucking intense." Cordelia squeezed her hand. "It's a little depraved, don't you think?"

"...but absolutely necessary."

Cordelia squeezed Amnesia's hand again, as they watched Claire grinding down hard over Nancy's face. Her shirt was down around her hips, like a cloth belt, but otherwise she was naked. Sandra, between Nancy's legs, wasn't wearing anything at all. Her even, light brown skin glowed with a thin sheen of perspiration.

Claire came hard, and slinked off of Nancy, leaving her face glistening.

Claire sighed, and knelt beside her, carefully taking one of Nancy's nipples into her mouth, and massaging the deliciously sensitive flesh with slow, wet kisses.

Nancy yielded her body - her will - to Claire, and Sandra. She had become the willing prey to her hungry predators. Suddenly, she felt as though she understood it - how natural it was - that she had become the proverbial kill, and they were over her, consuming her whole.

In a sense it was what was happening... and she wanted it.

Sandra licked her deeply, greedily running her tongue up and down Nancy's slit, thrusting it inside of her, outside of her, and gently teasing her clit.

Suddenly, as Nancy's hips began to shiver, and buck, Sandra stopped, moving up to Nancy's face, planting small kisses, before climbing over her, hips angled just over Nancy's face. "Lick girl." She said, "make me cum."

Nancy's jaw was tired, her mouth was tired, and her tongue - God, even her tongue was tired. She could taste a vaguely sweet tinge on Sandra, and received her with an open mouth. She darted her tongue in and out of Sandra, trying to mimic what had been done to her, while massaging Sandra's thighs.

Claire smiled seeing Nancy pleasuring her lover, and continued down until she was between the former cheerleader's thighs. Nancy had a wonderful kitty, with a thin velvety landing strip of pubic hair. Her lips were swollen, but tight together, virginesque though she knew that Nancy was no virgin. She had a muskier scent than Sandra, and the taste was a little different. It smelled fine, but it was vaguely bitter, slightly salty, and a little sweet all at once.

Bad diet. Good diet. Too much on the sauce... whatever: Nancy had taken good care of herself. Claire lost herself in it. She kissed ravenously, violently, between Nancy's legs, her tongue thunderously, mercilessly beating at the former cheerleader's clit, while teasing her own. The scent of their passion built, as much as the fiery sensation of a climax in their bellies - not simultaneously, but one after the next, they came, gently thereafter, rolling off of each other.

There was a moment of awkward silence between they five, all, before Nancy, in the way she always had, giggled in a small bit of girlish laughter.

O O O

Myself, I consider to be something of a real sexual adventurer. With Claire, Sandra, and Nancy as friends, and confidantes I believe that I can go anywhere now, and do about anything.

Cordelia brought me into this world, and here in this world if there must be a ruler - and there must -these three were as my hands, my eyes and my ears. We were a symbiosis with a single mind.

It's easy to get lost in your own causes though, and sometimes just as easy to remember why you started in the first place. We were a careful group, and Cordelia, and I, for a number of reasons, did not sit in on another reckoning.

I was young when I lost my virginity to Cordelia. What we had was not the same as what was going on between our friends. It was sex, but with the intimacy.

I tell you these things because this story deserves telling. I am not a monster, but I feel I may become one. I've been in Hillside Meadows too long, after not being able to cope with the death of my could-have-been. We'd always fantasized about marrying, even if only in secrecy.

We had become like secret gods. The sluts, the virgins, the innocent and the guilty all had a place with us, so long as they conformed to us, and became like us.