Lustful Amnesia Ch. 10

Story Info
Lustful Amnesia version 3.0 reboot
774 words
3.5
7.7k
0
1

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, it gets me wet just thinking about those days. I mean, I know it was high school, but for us, it was the end of it all - high school I mean. We really were like gods - goddesses - in our own way. I don't know if it was how we talked, or walked, or dressed... maybe it was a combination of the three, but there was a certain threatening appeal to us.

You'd go see a tiger at a zoo, sure. Beautiful creatures, sure, but would you really want to be locked in a room with one?

That was us.

In those days, we didn't hear a lot of words like "queer" and "dyke" anymore. I don't know if people were afraid, or had simply gotten used to use. It didn't matter. I could walk the halls of my school, arm around Cordelia, hers around me, and not a damned person said a word about it. Finally.

In this, I think it is my greatest regret that it was all over, school I mean. I had finally achieved something I set out for, and it was almost all over with. It didn't stop me - it didn't stop any of us. Cordelia had become like me, as I had become like her so early on. She was as much a part of this, as the rest of us.

We never once bothered to think whether or not this had gotten entirely out of hand.

We should have.

O O O

Amnesia, and Cordelia walked in the head of a small group of girls, juniors, and seniors, in a small triangular formation as the walked the center of the hallway.

Jocks, motor-heads, cheerleaders and the lesser socialites cleared a way for them as if they were something magical and deadly.

Lately, Amnesia had been eyeballing a girl, a girl named Soheila. Soheila Kojori, a Persian girl by all means, born even outside of this country. She'd gotten a visa and came to California only two years ago.

She was perfect, her tinted skin, and large eyes - such her ample breasts - her beautiful hips, and her ass--she was everything that Amnesia was looking for as a new edition. Someone fresh, and different.

"Claire."

"Yes Amnesia."

"What about Holly Wells?"

"Yes Amnesia." Claire said and turned on her heel, heading down the cross section of the hallway.

Behind her, Nancy, stepped into line a single file flawlessly behind Amnesia. The two made a single sound with their footfalls, high heels clacking on worn hall tiles, changing long overdue.

Amnesia stood next to Cordelia, hand, in hand, and glared hungrily through blue crystalline eyes, her lustful scent lofting lightly in the air about her like a pheromone.

"There she is." Amnesia smiled. "Nancy, would you please go after Claire and support her with Holly. They're fighting." "How do you know?"

Amnesia stopped abruptly, looking over her shoulder. "Nancy?"

"Yes?"

"When you ask for favors," she paused. "well, do I question you at all?"

"No, Amnesia."

"Okay." She said smiling politely over her shoulder.

"Yes Amnesia." Nancy said, and turned walking back and then down the cross hall to the quad area.

Amnesia made a pleading face at Cordelia, who nodded politely, and let go her hand. Amnesia straightened her back out a little, put on her friendliest smile, and walked softly, slowly, to the new Persian girl. "Salam." Amnesia said with just a hint of conditioned Farsi in her accent. Amnesia asked, in decent Farsi, how Soheila was doing.

"I'm fine, thank you!" The girl said, smiling as she stood up from her locker. "You speak Farsi?"

"A little." Amnesia said. "I confess I only know a little. The colloquialisms are a little hard to keep up with."

"I know, I was born there." The girl said, smiling. "I fear I am forgetting it already." "Perhaps you and I can study on how to better our tongues together." Amnesia said, offering an inquisitive smile.

"Perhaps." The girl said absently, for a moment. She seemed distracted for just a second, like something was on her mind. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Amnesia."

The girl smiled softly. "Amnesia--I like that. It is very unique."

"Thank you. What's your name?" She asked, acting as if she didn't already know.

"Soheila." She said, her accent showing blatantly through her learned American dialect. "Soheila Kojori."

"That's beautiful." Amnesia said, stepping boldly forward, a little closer to the new girl. "Perhaps you'd like to share our lunch table with us today?"

Soheila smiled, oblivious to Amnesia's advances, and nodded. "I don't see the harm in that."