Lustful Demitri

Story Info
Love finds itself at her door and in her heart.
1.3k words
3.47
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him again for the forth time that day walk from his building on Rose St. #4, how she loved to watch his graceful form and the ways his ass moved at his grace, she sat down on the coblestone sidewalk. Smiling as she always did. Her feet took hold and she stood watching him, his long brown hair in a perfect pony tail and, her hair...black not as beautiful as most females hair was, Gina slowly dusted off her petticoats and headed down the street, many eyes would flay upon her, her large breast, now nearly over flowing her gown here and there never gave a care, her eyes watch that to-die-for Demitri everday of her little life.

At only 23 years of age and still without husband, and not of any experience if the marital bed, she was lonely and a warm feeling came everytime in her stomach each time she saw Demitri. Has she walked to her home, opening the door, laying down the old pale green umbrella, Gina sat in the chair resting from tracking Demitri down, her legs laid out as she was aware of the effect he had on her womansflesh, Gina giggled as she slid her petticoats and shift, leaving her bare creamy ivory skin in view, a black triangle at her mound, her hand was sliding over her moist mound as she giggled, teasing her small clit, gingerly, flicking it back and forth, messaging it in circles, as she would pinch it, and tug. Her moans could've been heard from other rooms, but she started to buck against her fingers, 2 pumping in and out of her warm snatch, never before had she ever done this the feel the wonder, Oh Lord, it was a blissfull torture!

Demitri smiled as he knocked on the door of whose house was called, " Hangman's Home ", his muscles were tense but plainly loosening, he leaned his ear to the door, noticing no one on the street, he listened...." Oh my...was that.." he thought," The sound of a woman's pleasuring moans? ", he grinned, and thought it was best he take the easy way in, he stepped down the coblestone walk way his large frame molding to the night, his friend had told him that here he would find a virgin, and if he could take her, and love her, he could claim his home and possessions with a wife. He saw a window on the side of the house, it took Demitri but only second to climb upon the window ceil with perfect ease, but what he saw nearly took him back. Staring in awe was a gorgeous black haired vixen, and she of course as he noticed was playing her pussy alot of attention, " Now or never ", he thought grinning, he jumped inside the window slowly, as he watched the black haired beauty's eyes stay closed, moaning her need of release as she pumped her finger faster upon herself.

Demitri was what they called a rake, seducing women left and right. But right now he needed this woman, his large member inside his breeches told him, " I need her ", he slowly walked over to her crotching before her, his fingers began to pump them tight warm flesh of her pussy, his dick grew iron hard.

" Gina, you must be talented to yourself ", she thought as she felt the force of larger fingers pumping in her, she opened her eyes to see...." OH GOOD LORD! ", her mind screamed, " ITS DEMITRI AND HES PUMPING HIS FINGERS IN MY PUSSY! ", her heart screamed as well. Demitri looked up at her and grinned, not stopping his pumping of his large fingers in her pussy walls, " It seems Miss McCloed, that you are in need of help ", he saw her gulp, looking further up he was transfixed upon her green isle eyes, " Shes beautiful! ", his heart screamed at his mind, " I..I..Sir. ", he stood, bending over the front of her, his magicial fingers going faster, " Call me Demitri, My little dove ", and " you are? " She paused, " I'm Gina ", he saw shock in her eyes and smiled softly, " May I kiss you? ", Demitri asked.

Gina couldn't refuse!, She nodded, and within the seconds his mouth was on hers, sliding his tongue along her small pink lips, suckling the sensitive skin, arousing her senses as she moaned into his mouth.

Demitri couldn't take it anymore!, his hand moved from her pussy, hearing her whimper in sadness he smiled and whispered, " It shall be replaced ", Gina sat confused as she was lifted and taken to a nearby bed, her small frame was layed upon sheets as Demitri, he first love ever, stripped his shirt, showing his well built chest. Small brown curls played along his chest, as she watched he undid his breeches, with nervous eyes she watched, without warning her eyes widen, mouth dropped. Demitri, 28 years old age was literatelly in penis size..LARGE.. from what he was told he was a..11 in size. Gina stared in awe, the huge head and shaft looked delicious to the core!, Then in a swift moment her hand was on the massive monster, her hands jacking the beauty off hard and fast, barely her hands reached half of the size around.

Demitri screamed in pleasure more than in a moan, her hands with unexperienced and it hit his coals higher, his hips were pounding againest her hands, she moaned as she played it in her hands with fun pleasure unknown. He grinned groaning as he watched her bobbed up and down her hands, not knowing he said this, " Suck it ", Demitri said gently in passion, he saw her eyes fly up at him in disbelief, then before his body knew it she was wolfing down his monster cock, he braced on a chair for support as she squeezed his dick, her hands were beautiful on his peice, he saw her drool on his hard cock, and he groaned out loudly, " Yeah, suck it like that, Oh god yes! Mmmmm, suck it like that! Oh yeah! Your so good at this, AHHH! take it more! ",Demitri moaned out loud as he started to move againest her face, Gina, of course wasn't refusing as she smiled on his hard cock, taking more of the monster down her throat," AH GOD! Stop sucking and let me plow your little virgin pussy! ", he moved swift from her as she layed back on the bed, her legs up.

He moaned in and out of his body, as he grabbed her legs, spreading them, he drooled, " SHES DAMNED TIGHT! ", he cheered within himself, " Gina, this will hurt and my monster will spread you, but trust me you will like it, Dove ", Gina had fear in her eyes as she watched his cock harden again, then she nodded. He smiled at her courage, then slowly her wetness lubrucating his way, he drove halfway into her and she screamed at the rip of her virginity takin away suddenly he groaned low in his throat, " You so tight, Gina!, Can you take me? ", her hips thrusted up and he screamed a moan, knowing her answer now. He began to pump in and out of her small snatch, they were both screaming, because of his size, and because of her sweet tightness, he felt his balls tighten as she moaned louder, her nails digging into his skin, suddenly he screamed his release not knowing why he had done this, he screamed her name, " AHHHH GINA!!! uuggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!! ", Gina's scream made his knees weak with want and love, " OHHH DEMITRI!!!! Ahhhhh Ahhhh AHhhhh Ohhhh ohhhh ", they held each other as they slept, they both woke tangled in each others arms, smiling like little kids that had been naughty, he cupped her face in his hand softly, " Will you marry me, Gina Mc Cloed? ", her eyes watered, and grinned widely, " Aye, I will Demitri ", he grinned and grabbed her ass rubbing it as he drove into her warm snatch again, where they both madelove till they both became sore, and even after.