Lustful Desires

Story Info
What to do when you only have one night.
4.1k words
4.45
49.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I remember it right, I think the fun began when you first got out of the shower... naked... standing in the doorway... and you are surprised to find me sitting on the end of the bed... fully dressed, purse in hand...

Get dressed... I tell you.... I have an idea... I look and see your hard cock... standing out from your body... it's hard for me to take my eyes off of it...wanting to suck it... wanting to taste you... mmm...

Our first night together... who would have thought that it had the potential to be so crazy. Having met over a year ago online, I now know all of your fantasies...and what turns you on. Since we only have this one night... it's going to have to be a good one.

You walk over to me... standing above me... your cock nearly at eye level to me... are you sure you want to go somewhere? you say. I reach out my hands... and place them on your ass... pulling you closer to me... and I begin to tease your cock... licking it gently... flickering the tip with my tongue... I take you deep into my mouth and suck gently... long enough to make you moan...

Get dressed, I tell you... laughing a little bit... feeling how weak I am... knowing that I would love to just suck you until you came... but eager for us to leave the room. You laugh... and walk away... walking over to your suitcase and pulling out some clothes... before I know it you are already dressed and ready to go... against my temptation to rip off your clothes... I stand up and walk to the door.

You walk behind me... and as I open the door... you push it shut... and push me up against the door. Your body pressed against mine... your cock pressing into my behind.... you lean down and begin kissing my neck... knowing that it drives me wild... you are trying to entice me into staying in.... I turn myself around so that we are face-to-face.... your hands slide down my body.... one hand on my breast... the other on my pussy...

"I bet you're still wet..." you tell me.... I am... but I tell you that we need to go... that it'll be worth it... to trust me... I must say... your fingers tracing my pussy through my clothing have me worked up additionally... but still... I reach for the door handle... and open it..... We walk to the elevator... you look at me and smirk... when the door opens... the elevator is empty.

Walking inside... you grab me and slam me up against the wall of the elevator.... no where is safe... you and I have talked about fucking just about everywhere... and I am not at all surprised at what happens next.... the door opens... we separate... an older man walks onto the elevator... 10 floors to go... I am not sure we can make it that long... I stand in front of you... and you reach around and grab my hand... I nearly gasp when I feel your cock on my hand... having not heard the zipper of your pants or any rustling behind me... I am wondering when you had the time to release your cock. Regardless... I begin playing with you... stroking your shaft... playing with your balls a little... all while we are riding in the elevator... our eyes are both on the gentleman in front of me... who surprisingly never flinches, nor turns around...

I know you are even hotter knowing that we have an audience... I feel your hands reach up my blouse... grabbing at my nipples... pinching them while I stroke you... the excitement of knowing there is someone in there with us has me to the verge of moaning out loud... I let out a small gasp when you slide your hands down to my pants... one hand reaching for my crotch... I look back at you... and see you grin...

When the elevator hits the 1st floor I turn around to you and kiss you playfully stuffing your cock back into your pants at the same time... so we can get out of the elevator...

I can tell that you are about as horny as I am... as you say... where is it that we're going anyway?

You'll see, I tell you....

We step out of the elevator.... into the hotel lobby... and begin walking out of the building... you, walking next to me... your hand playfully grabs my ass...

As if it were planned, a cab is waiting out front and we quickly slide into the back seat. My hand rests right between your legs as I lean forward and tell the driver where I would like him to take us...

Your hands immediately unzip my pants... Hey, come on... I tell you... your grin tells me that you have no plans in stopping this little game of yours... Now it's my turn, you tell me... Your fingers quickly reach my wet pussy... part my lips... and begin to dip inside me... your thumb working my clit... I am soooo worked up, that I know it won't take much to make me cum... worse yet... I know you know this too... I move my body closer to you.. so that you can have better access to me... glancing up to the driver... I catch him watching what's going on in the backseat... He's watching... I tell you... Let him watch... you reply. Your fingers continue working me into a frenzy... your other hand creeps up underneath my blouse to play with my tits... Oh god... I say... you can feel my hips rocking gently... my moans tell you that I am getting way close to cumming...

"I want you to cum for me"... you tell me... "Right now?" I ask... breathlessly... knowing that it will be hard to hold back... "Yes" you say... and I begin to cum... all over your hands... writhing in the backseat of the cab... my head arched back as I begin to pant and moan LOUDLY... sooo loudly... the whole back seat shakes as I cum for you... when I am through... you smile... looking on very appreciatively... "That was way too easy..." you tell me... laughing... your fingers slide out of my pussy... and up to my face... I open my mouth... knowing you want me to lick them clean... I suck each one... teasing them... sucking them like I would suck your cock... Mmmm... I moan, as I suck them... "Come here," I tell you... and, as you bring your face closer... I kiss you... knowing you can taste my juices on my lips... I know it's driving you wild... my hands begin fondling your cock once again...

The driver suddenly stops the car. I know that we are there. Come on, I tell you... we step out of the cab and you can see neon lights above us... you are kidding me... you say.

"Do you want to go inside?" I ask... I know the answer before you even open your mouth....

Come on... I tell you... grabbing your hand... and then walking toward the entrance...

"You always said we should go to a strip club, right??? here's your chance... and if you are lucky... maybe I'll buy you a lap dance..." I say...

"I'd rather buy you one..." you tell me with a smirk...

"How about we both have one..." I tell you and we walk into the place... it's dimly lit.... and I begin to walk to a table near the back... thinking that we can have some privacy and STILL enjoy the show... but you have other plans in mind as you drag me to the front of the room... right near the stage...

We take our seats RIGHT down in front.... as we settle down into a couple of seats at the front of the stage, one of the dancers glances over and sees us. Intrigued by the sight of a woman at the stage she makes her way over to us.

She is quite attractive with short blonde hair, big pouty lips, and an awesome body... she's wearing nothing but a pink G-string, her large breasts dangling, her nipples already hard as she kneels down in front of us...

You put a $100 bill in her panties and lean over to whisper something in her ear... I'm intrigued by what you could be telling this woman. My nervousness is apparent... and I know you sense it. I know you can see my rock-hard nipples protruding from my tight shirt. I know both you and the dancer can tell I am excited about what lies ahead...

The dancer nods in agreement with you, and proceeds to sit down directly in front of me, her legs hanging off the stage, my head but a foot from her breasts... she motions for me to get closer... A little bit hesitant, I look at you... you nod and tell me to go for it...

I lean forward, opening my mouth a bit... she takes her breast in her own hand and guides her stiff nipple into my mouth ... I begin to suck on it, being sure to work it with my tongue... having never sucked another woman's breasts... I am extremely turned on... my breath quickens... and I continue... switching over to her other breast...You are sooooo into watching this, I know your cock is hard as it's ever been and I knowthat it must be freely dripping with precum... You begin to rub yourself through your jeans...

Then, you reach over into my lap... as the dancer leans back,resting on her elbows, she pushes aside her panties, exposing her glistening pussy to me... I am sooo wanting to lick her pussy... I am so hot... my hesitation gone as I plunge my face into her, licking her pussy lips up and down, shoving my tongue inside for a taste ....... she moans immediately.

Meanwhile, I feel your hands unbutton my jeans and you slide your hand down in my panties to find me drenched, and you know you can make me cum any time you want to... I am writhing in the chair at this point

As I work her pussy with my tongue, your hand in my pussy, I reach over and grab your cock, which you have pulled out of the zipper of your jeans

At this point, the dancer gets up and tells us we can't finish this here... we're all dying, but we get up and follow her out of the club and back into a cab waiting out on the street... I cannot believe this... I tell you as we walk out the door of the club.... what else did you tell her???

You smirk.... telling me nothing... and tell me just to get in the cab... that I will soon see... I hesitate to let you get in the middle... you slide in before me.... sitting in the middle of the two of us...

We give instructions to the cab driver... and take off... I immediately reach down and unzip your pants...

Let me help you... the stripper says... we begin to take over... I want to see both of you cum she says.... she begins to slowly stroke your cock... I can see you about to lose it already... She leans down and begins to suck you... watching her... and hearing the sounds of her tongue working your cock begin to drive me crazy...

I reach over and lift her skirt.... her drenched g-string the only thing covering that delicious pussy of hers... I grab your hand and slide it onto her... make her cum... I tell you... wanting to watch all of this....

You slide your fingers inside her and begin fingering .... I unzip my pants... so that I can play too... then, I reach over and grab your other hand.... the stripper stops sucking you long enough to see what's going on... Yea, I'd like to have him make both of us cum.... are you up for it... she says to me... I immediately agree.... and begin to let you peruse my pussy... your fingers slipping around... I see you fingering her... asking her when she is going to cum.... I want to cum at the same time.... she's not ready yet... and I am about to explode... I try and try to hold back... my hands running through my hair... my body dying for relief... I ask if she is ready yet... she lets out a moan....

Working both of our clits... your fingers deep inside two pussies at once... you make us both cum.... both of our bodies writhing at the same time.... you are loving it... absolutely loving every minute of it...as I am...

Knowing you could use some relief... we lean over... both having the same thing in mind... sucking your cock... she begins licking the shaft and playing with your balls... as soon as I zero in on your tip... you cum... your cum shooting all over my face and hers... you moan.... I know you are loving this...

The cab comes to a stop in front of our hotel... we know it's time to get out... and go upstairs... as the cab comes to a stop in front of the hotel, you step out, disbelieving what just happened, and still on fire, horny as ever. you quickly put your cock back in your pants and step out right after me. You reach back to help the stripper out of the cab, she thanks us for the cumfest, but says she must get back to work with that, she steps out, wiping cum from her lips, and slides into the front seat to give the cab driver his much needed relief after what he just witnessed in the back of his car...

You and I hurry into the hotel and rush into the elevator... I have blobs of cum in my hair, but don't seem to mind at all, realizing it wont be the last time for the evening...your pants are still unbuttoned, and only half zipped... You stand behind me on the way up, reaching around, sliding your hand back into my inviting panties... I am soooo wet, your hand is instantly soaked... my protruding clit still begging for attention, you give me a couple of quick rubs... I moan and lean my head back against your shoulder... You're only teasing though, as you pull my hand back out and bring my fingers to my lips... I eagerly lick them clean... we step off the elevator...

As we enter the room and close the door I instantly drop to my knees, unzip you, and pull your jeans down to your ankles .. your raging hard-on is sticking out the top of your boxers, so I just take them off you... I spit in my hand and start stroking your throbbing cock,looking up at you, teasingly, watching my expression... I tell you I need to be fucked....... now.

I drag you, my hand on your cock, over to the bed... You sit down... I back away and tell you to play with yourself as you watch me undress... You gladly oblige... as I get naked, I ask me how dirty you feel, sitting there, jerking off as you watch me

As I watch you stroking yourself... I try to take my time in taking off my clothes... trying to slowly slide out of my pants... and let my bra drop to the floor slowly... but the sight of watching you stroking and the sensation I am feeling in my pussy leave me ripping my clothes off piece by piece... in a desperate attempt to get naked... so much for the striptease I wanted to do for you.....

Once I am completely naked... I lay back on the bed.... spread my legs wide open.. and spread my pussy lips for you... knowing that you will be on top of me soon... I thought I would give you a sneak peek at what you'll be working with...

Without saying a word... you are on the bed... and slide up my body... feeling your hot body touch my legs... feeling your rubbing against my knees on the way up... I am nearly panting when I can feel it against my pussy...

"I need to be fucked... so bad..." I tell you as you kiss me.... our kisses mimicking our pending fucking... your tongue pressing in and out of my mouth... sooo tasty... I can't wait to feel the real deal...

"How out of control do you feel?" you ask me... "I want to drive you completely out of your mind..."

Laughing... I say, "Fuck me now... I can't wait much longer"

"I don't think you are ready quite yet" you tell me... as you slide your body down and begin to lick and suck on my pussy... you slide a finger inside me... then two... and begin pumping my pussy... as soon as I begin to cum... you stop

Frustrated... I am sooo ready for you... did you bring your toy? you ask me... yes, I tell you... but I don't want it.... You ask me to go get it... that you want it... I reach down into my bag and pull it out... and climb on top of you...

"I want to make you cum like you have never cum before" you tell me... you grab my ass and slide me down on your cock.... the feeling of having you inside my tight pussy almost makes me explode immediately... not yet...you say.... and you slide out... You are so nice and wet... feel this... you say... grabbing my hand you place it on your wet cock... you are clearly dripping and lubed up... your finger circling my asshole... I know where you want that cock of yours... And... I can't take it anymore... hesitating for just a moment... I am not sure...

I know you can feel my hesitation... but I know you can also sense my curiosity... you roll me off of you.... and reach for your bag and pull out some lube... and hand it to me...

I hold it in my hand... still not sure... and begin to squeeze it out of the container and into my hand... I rub it on your cock... sooo hard it is... and soooo glistening with my juices, your pre-cum, and now the lube... you sit up... and get behind me.... knowing you want to take me from behind... your hand reaches around to my pussy and plays with my clit... almost making me cum immediately...

I know this makes you hot, I know you want it... you tell me... I turn around and kiss you... and bring you closer to me... leaning down... so that you can have full access to my tight ass... your hands running over my ass... you spread me open wide... and begin to press your cock into me... your fingers having already lubed the opening....

Relax... you tell me... and I do... I feel you enter me... the strangest sensation I have ever felt.... first just the tip... as your hands reach around to cup my breasts... I gasp as you push deeper inside me... I am surprised by my reaction... my body begins to cum immediately... your hands now on my pussy... rubbing my clit as you pump in and out... I cum sooo hard with you inside me... your cock being squeezed by me... I know you are about to blow... you remove your cock from my ass... and I roll over on my back... just in time for you to blow your load all over me... cum spurting onto my tits... onto my belly... all over me...

With a smile on my face, I look up at you... still wanting to be fucked...having an insatiable need for you... rubbing my tits with the cum you've shot on me... I know you love watching me play with myself... especially my fingers slipping around in your cum... Mmmm...

I lay on the bed... still covered in your cum... my fingers sliding across my breasts... playing with my nipples.... and then sliding down to my clit.... I want you to fuck me... I tell you... I need to feel you inside me...

You tell me that you would like to fuck me alright... and you reach down to the floor beside the bed... and pick up the toy that I brought with me....

When I see it in your hand... I start laughing a little bit... that's not exactly what I had in mind... I tell you.... you hold it to my mouth... and tell me to suck on it... that you want to watch me sucking it... like I was sucking on your cock...

I take it into my mouth... sucking on it... flicking it with my tongue... my eyes on you the whole time... making it nice and wet...

You kneel between my legs... bending my legs at the knees and spreading them wide open... your fingers begin working my pussy as you watch me suck on the toy

You take the toy from my hand... and place it at the opening of my pussy...getting ready to shove it deep inside of me... I see your cock getting harder by the moment... longing for it to be inside of me...but knowing that you are sooo into using this toy on me...

You begin pumping the dildo in and out of me... watching closely... I can hear the sloshing sounds of sex... and it begins to drive me wild... your fingers working my clit at the same time.... I am sooo about to explode... I begin rubbing my tits with my fingers... playing with my nipples... do you want me to cum for you? I ask... like I had sooo many times before during phone sex

You answer... Cum for me ... and I begin writhing... moaning... screaming... and you continue to pump the toy inside of me... watching me completely lose control... as you maintain it...

Your cock in front of you... standing out from you... sooo hard.... and sooo dripping with pre-cum.... watching me cum... and getting sooo turned on by the whole event...

You pull the toy out of me... and ... I lay there... legs spread wide open.... you looking at my soaking wet pussy... you lean down to have a taste.... licking my pussy lips... and sucking them into your mouth... nearly making me cum all over again....

12