Lustful Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Come here... I tell you... and you slide your body into place... your face near mine... I want you to fuck me... I tell you... I can't leave here without feeling you inside me.... reaching for your cock... I can tell you want me....

I roll you over and get on top of you... my breasts hanging down and giving you full range of my body... your hands slide down my body... and begin to circle my clit... not yet.. I tell you... I want to cum with you inside me.... I lean down and begin to kiss you... running my tongue along your lips... teasing you with my tongue... playing with your lips...

At the same time.... I raise my hips... and begin to slowly slide onto your cock... I take in the tip...and immediately moan on your lips... I feel you catch your breath... and slide off you.... a little too much for you... I say with a smirk... you 're soooo horny you can't stand it... you grab my ass... and slide me down on your cock... allowing yourself full entrance into my tight, wet pussy...

Fuck me... fuck me now... you tell me... and I begin riding you... riding you sooo hard.... and rough... knowing that you love it... knowing you are sooo about to cum inside me.... I start talking to you... talking dirty to you... I know you love it....

I want you to cum for me now... I want to feel your hot wet cum explode out of you into my pussy... I want to feel your dick rubbing me from the inside... cum now... I tell you....

Between my talk and my ride... I know you are close to cumming... and I hold my next orgasm so that we can cum together... cum loudly... and shake that bed like it's never been shaken before... as you begin to cum.... I cum too... arching my back.... closing my eyes... moaning sooo loudly... riding you the whole way.... feeling my pussy contract on your cock... I know you are loving it...

The ride of your life...

12