Lustful Heart of Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,310 Followers

"That's a fair assessment," Anna admitted. "I went to Catholic school. I enjoyed it, but the nuns were often...cunts, for lack of a better word."

"I hear that a lot. You have that air of purity about you."

"Good thing, I hope."

"A lot of people find that quality attractive, including myself."

Anna clenched her hands. "You're right, though. With my upbringing, I feel more at ease with voyeuristic fantasies. I feel like less of a sinner that way. Like the people I'm watching are the real sinners, and I'm still pure because I'm only watching them."

"But you still have fantasies of yourself having sex, right?" CJ asked, jotting down more notes.

"Yes."

"Sex with women?"

Anna paused and her toes curled, "Sometimes. Yes, I do. Once and awhile."

"Any relevant lesbian experiences which you haven't disclosed yet? Kissing, touching, rubbing, foreplay? Anything at all?"

"None whatsoever. I'm a virgin in that regard."

"Tell me one of your favorite fantasies with another woman."

Anna took a long silent breath. "I enjoy romantic, sensual fantasies. Like in a five-star hotel, or some place gorgeous and classy. Maybe candle lights for added effect. We're dressed in expensive negligee and our hair and makeup are done like Hollywood actresses. Then we do things to each other."

"What does the woman in your fantasy look like?"

"It doesn't matter. It's more about the sensations of it all."

CJ quickly jotted more notes. "Tell me another favorite fantasy you have? Ever think about any of your colleagues? Is there another female teacher you're attracted to? Maybe someone you're close with?"

"Are you talking about Margery?" Anna smiled.

"Let's start with that. Would you let Margery kiss you?"

"Well, she's like an older sister to me, honestly. I consider her to be my mentor in teaching."

"Answer the question," CJ pushed.

"She's pretty. Attractive. Yes, I would kiss her. Definitely, under the right circumstance."

"Would you let Margery eat your pussy? Would you eat her pussy in return, if she asked nicely?"

Anna felt her pussy clench. "I guess..."

"What sex acts do you envision yourself doing to another woman? Any particular acts that really get you going? Massages? Kissing? Breast play? Do you imagine a lot of oral sex?"

Anna clenched harder. "It'll start with a lot of slow kissing, we undress, then my breasts are fondled. My nipples are sensitive, I imagine them being sucked. Then we go to the bed and -- you know -- oral sex. A lot of it."

"I can see your toes curling and your fingers fidgeting," CJ pointed out.

"I'm sorry. Catholic school really did shape who I am."

"You were taught that masturbation was bad, and sex is even worse. So just even sitting here makes you feel like a sinner in some way."

"You read my mind," Anna replied, amused.

"I went to Catholic school too. I know all the feelings of guilt and shame."

"What changed? We're worlds apart in our lifestyle choices."

"I met a woman," CJ said in a coy tone. "And she changed my life."

"She must be beautiful, inside and out."

"Yes. She also eats pussy like an angel."

"Oh..."

"I can assure you," CJ said in a calming tone. "Your struggles are common among our members. I like the fact that you struggle with this. It makes it more fun to break down your barriers and expose the real you. The sexual, life-loving woman that exists inside you."

"Sounds like a challenge."

"Are you interested in that challenge? This is the part where we agree to the terms of your membership. I can understand if this isn't for you. If you want to walk away, that's understandable. This lifestyle isn't for everyone."

Anna gulped and mustered her confidence. "I've thought about this a lot since we last met, and I want to join."

"Then show me."

"Excuse me?"

"Show me how you masturbate," CJ said, putting the clipboard down. "Show me your courage and sexuality. Prove that you're fit to be a member here."

Anna gulped, then undid her pants. She kept her eyes on the ceiling. Once her pants were open, she slid her right hand underneath her panties. She closed her eyes and focused on her thoughts and fingers. She also heard something. She heard CJ in the background, beginning to masturbate as well, watching her...

***

Over a week had passed and Anna hadn't heard anything. She had already been told that she'd be notified of the latest event which would be suitable for her introduction into the lifestyle, so she wasn't totally surprised by the wait.

When school ended for the day, Anna did her normal clean up routine, then she went to her desk to get her belongings so she could go home. The classroom was empty, and suddenly Margery entered, carrying a medium sized brown box.

They made their usual small talk and banter, blowing off steam from the stresses of the day. Then Margery placed the box on Anna's desk.

"I visited our mutual friend last night," Margery said suggestively. "She asked me to give you this box."

"What is it?" Anna asked, trying to figure out what was in the unmarked box.

"Your future, hopefully."

"Oh..."

"It'll be okay," Margery said to comfort. "You're in good hands. You're safe. Whatever they recommend for you, it's for a reason. They're experts at getting people started with the right scenario."

"I've actually been looking forward to this. I'm nervous, sure, but I'm open to whatever is inside."

Margery winked. "I'll leave you to explore what's inside. Enjoy."

They said their 'byes' for the day and Margery left the classroom. Anna sat behind her desk and used a pair of scissors to cut the tape from the box, opening it.

At first glance, the box contained a pair of heels, a black garment, and a masquerade mask which only seemed big enough to cover the eyes. On top, there was a note:

She picked up the note and read it:

Dearest Anna,

Thank you for joining us. We welcome you with open arms and your membership pleases us, as you are a special person.

After careful consideration to your needs, we have finally found the perfect setting for you! It won't be at the club, since that environment is not your cup of tea. (Not yet anyway. We'll work on that!)

This Saturday at 9 pm, a driver will pick you up. You will be taken to the home of an affluent member of ours. They are a lesbian couple. And they wish to have additional friends to come join them for a night of sensuality and lustful adult pleasure.

It's a masquerade party, so identities will be kept to a minimum. No one will ask your name or personal information. Your role is simply to watch, to be a voyeur for a loving couple. Isn't that what you've wanted all along? But of course, if you decide to join, I'm sure they'll accommodate you.

Further details and rules will be provided in the coming days.

In this box, you will find your masquerade mask and apparel. Feel free to customize either, but please, remain within the spirit of the event. You must be scantily clad and dolled up to look your sassy best.

I look forward to hearing about your adventure. Perhaps you can tell me all about it when we meet again?

Love,

CJ

LHC

The note left her breathless for a moment. The fantasy was now becoming a reality.

She put the note down and ran her fingers through the silky fabric of the negligee. She didn't want to pick it up, in case -- God forbid-- anyone were to walk in and see her holding a sexy undergarment. She also rubbed her fingers on the heels, which she instantly knew must have been expensive.

And then there was the mask. It was a black masquerade mask which covered just the eyes. It was expensive looking and plain. She thought of the note, how she was allowed to customize it and add shades of her own personality to it.

She thought for a moment. Then she went over to a different table where art supplies had been used earlier that day.

Her artistic intuition kicked in and she knew what she wanted to do with her mask. She applied a light layer of clear glue along the sides of the mask, then sprinkled it with gold glitter. It gave the mask a touch of style which would be perfect for the upcoming event.

She blew the excess glitter away and held up the mask to marvel at it. Just the thought of being a voyeur was making her excited already.

Part 3 of 3: Sex, Masquerade, & Friends

There was anticipation in the air as Anna had prepared herself. It was 8:20 pm on a Saturday night and the ride would be coming to pick her up at any moment.

She was still amazed by what she saw in the mirror. Gone was the plain Catholic girl. Gone was the ordinary high school teacher. Gone was the sexually repressed woman.

Here was the new Anna; wearing heels on her feet, expensive negligee with nothing underneath, and the black masquerade mask which only covered her eyes.

The fabric of the negligee covered her explicit areas, and the rest was see-through. Her hair was neatly combed and parted down the center. Her makeup was nicely done, with special emphasis to bring out her eyes and lips.

With this outfit and style, she had transformed herself into a sexual goddess for the first time in her life. Her pulse was beginning to race.

Minutes later, the chauffeured car came to pick her up. She put on a coat to cover herself, per the rules, so she wouldn't humiliate herself when she went outside. She also removed the mask.

The ride was about 15 minutes. Plenty of time to think this over and question herself. She kept wondering if this was really for her. She kept doubting herself and feeling self-conscious over what she was about to participate in. Yet, it had become clear to her that this was something she wanted. She didn't want to be the sheltered young woman forever. She wanted to grow...sexually, most of all...

It was an upscale neighborhood. Anna wore the mask again and left the car. She approached the front door of the large home, which was opened by a butler a few moments after knocking.

Upon entering the home after a greeting, Anna was struck by the ambiance of the place. The butler took her coat, leaving her in the negligee, and she soaked in the atmosphere. Candle lights were everywhere, giving the area a bright shade of orange color. Live violin music was playing in the background. As she took slow hesitant steps down the hall, she saw the lone violinist playing a nice tune.

But none of that was the main attraction. What the ladies came for were the other women. There must have been nearly a dozen of them. All masked in different ways. All wearing negligee and heels. Half the women wore black undergarments, while the others wore white.

The women were all socializing with each other in some way, flirting even, as they had formed pairs or small groups. Instantly, Anna felt like the odd person out, because she was. She was a total newbie in the world of sapphic temptations and sexual gatherings. She instinctively crossed her arms as if she were cold (when she wasn't cold at all) and suddenly felt meek over her scantily clad body.

It was that way for a few awkward minutes, until the hostess of the party, a masked mature woman welcomed Anna to the party.

"You must be Anna," the hostess said politely. "I've heard so much about you from CJ. You're every bit as beautiful as I've been told. Please, make yourself at home."

They smiled at each other and shared small talk. When the hostess returned to her hostess duties, going around to speak to the other guests, Anna was left alone to mingle. She had always been decent at parties, but this was a whole new world entirely. Normally, she'd talk about casual things at parties, like her job, hobbies, and ordinary things like that. What on earth would she talk about here? Identities were secret and all everyone seemed to be interested in was sex.

She mustered her courage and tried to approach two women who were standing nearby. Anna froze when those masked women started to kiss each other in the most sensual way. The polite thing to do, normally, was to walk away and let them have their privacy. Instead, all Anna could do was stand there and watch, a few feet away, as these pretty women shared a makeout session, with their hands rubbing each other's shoulders. It was a mesmerizing sight, especially when their tongues came out.

Anna tried to approach a trio on the other side of the room, who appeared to be engaged in a nice conversation, with their drinks of champagne in hand. Surely the topic of their conversation must have been at least halfway wholesome. How wrong Anna was. As she made her way towards them, one of the women tugged at the shoulder strap of another woman's negligee, causing a breast and hard nipple to be exposed. The women giggled at each other and Anna froze in the middle of the room.

The live violin music stopped as the hostess called for everyone's attention. Now, all eyes were on the hostess

"Thank you all for coming," the masked hostess said in the most cordial of ways. "It's a pleasure. The LHC has become a sisterhood for me, and it's always lovely to see the same familiar women, along with a few new ones. To that I say, welcome, and enjoy the pleasures that life has to offer."

The group of women applauded, Anna included, and the violin player returned to playing music, this time in a more upbeat tempo.

It was the cue to take things to the next level. And things quickly escalated. The partner of the hostess got down on her knees, sliding her hand up the hostess's leg. The rubbing became kissing, then it turned to licking, until finally the hostess was being eaten out in full view of all the LHC members. All while everyone had stood around in a circle to watch.

Exhibitionism at its finest.

The descent towards debauchery was nothing short of spectacular. As the hostess was still being eaten, the voyeuristic crowd decided to have some action of their own. The masked women began to kiss each other. Rub each other. And fondle each other's body parts. The violinist slowed the music to enhance the sexual atmosphere.

Anna stood frozen watching the scene unfold. Lust was in her heart. Her heart pounded like she had just run several miles. Lips were everywhere. Breasts were being exposed. Negligees were being hiked up to reveal legs. Women sprawled across the couches or laid on the floor.

There was a clenching feeling between Anna's legs. Her lust was making it harder to breath, and the need to explore, to participate, was stronger than ever. She knew the rules of this place. It was a free-for-all. All she had to do was join whomever she wanted.

Her eyes scanned the room. Plenty of beautiful feminine bodies to choose from. There was no way she'd make a move on the host though, she was still too intimidated for that. She looked at the couches and floor, to see all the masked women kissing and exposing their body parts. Hard nipples, bare bottoms, and exposed vaginas were now common sight. Oral sex too.

Other things were being used to enhance the process as well. Women were dipping each other's nipples into champagne glasses before sucking. Rubbing ice on their nipples to harden it. Fruit was even used to add flavor to each other's body parts (especially between the legs)

When Anna made her choice, she felt something that stopped her in her tracks completely. A hug from behind. The woman behind Anna was totally naked, it felt like. Anna could feel a pair of voluptuous bare breasts pressing against her backside, hands rubbing her shoulders to hold her there, and the mysterious woman breathing next to her ear. This mysterious woman was clearly aroused based on her breathing, and by the fact that her nipples were hard, pressing against Anna's back.

"Mind if I join you?" the woman asked.

The voice was all too familiar, which came as a complete shock to Anna. It was a voice which had guided her for years. A voice which had become a dear friend and mentor to her.

"Margery?"

"I had no idea you were going to be at this location," Margery replied, still holding her colleague, and pressing her breasts. "I only found out when I saw you."

Anna remained still. "I didn't know you were going to be here either."

"Now what?"

Margery continued pressing her breasts to her friend's back, while still rubbing Anna's shoulders and arms.

"Why are you touching me...like this?" Anna asked, in a way that wasn't pushing Margery away.

There was a tone in Anna's voice. Like she didn't want this to stop. Like she welcomed this, but wanted to know the thought process of her fellow teacher.

"Because you look gorgeous tonight," Margery said in Anna's ear. "I've never seen this look on you before. I've always thought you were very pretty."

This was like a dream to Anna. She watched the room turn into a sensual orgy for women. More nudity appeared. More kissing. More pussy licking.

Anna breathed deeply. "I've always thought...I've liked you too..."

"Do you want me to let go?"

"No."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Do whatever makes you happy," Anna said.

The soft mature hand reached forward and rubbed Anna's chest, before sliding down beneath the negligee to hold the ample sized breast.

Margery kissed Anna's ear. "What if this makes me happy? Would it bother you?"

"Why should it?"

"I'm holding your breast, that's why."

Anna was helpless as her eyes remained on the sapphic orgy. She felt Margery pressing her own breasts harder, with hard nipples, against her back. Anna also felt her tit being squeezed, caressed, and rubbed by Margery. All the while, pinching her nipple in between.

"This is the new me," Anna said.

"I like the new you."

Anna's lust was taken to new extremes as her friend used both hands to caress both breasts. Margery had reached down with both hands to play with each of Anna's perky tits. It was an intoxicating moment and Anna felt like she had been drugged in some way. Only this was all natural. It was her own lustful feelings. Mixed with the lingering feelings of guilt and shame.

She was being a sinner tonight, no doubt about it. But not necessarily by her own standards. But by the standards she was raised with.

Her mind was dazed and she didn't realize one of Margery's hands slipped away. By the time Anna realized it, the hand had returned, this time, with an ice cube from a nearby table. Margery used the ice cube to stimulate Anna's nipple.

"Ouch..." Anna yelped.

"Relax, sweetie. This will help your nipples turn stiff."

"They're already stiff," Anna teased.

"I can tell. But this makes them more stiff and sensitive. You'll feel so good when I suck them."

Oh god...

Both of Anna's nipples were tortured by the ice cube, which had now melted on her hot skin. Margery pulled her hands away and used them to turn Anna around, so that they were now face to face.

Anna saw it, when they looked at each other. There was Margery, totally naked in all her middle aged glory. Voluptuous breasts which hung. Large brown nipples that were erect. Her hair was tied in a cute bun. A masquerade mask which covered her eyes. And bold red lipstick around her mouth.

"Kiss me," Anna blurted out, totally out of her normal character.

"With pleasure."

Margery leaned in for the kiss. It was wet, intense, and sensational. Just the way a good kiss should be. It took Anna's breath away for a moment, especially when the tongue slipped in. Before Anna could fully appreciate the moment, the tongue slip away. She was disappointed that the kiss ended so soon, but there was a reason for this. Margery wanted her nipples.

"Do you mind?" Margery asked, wrapping her fingers around the shoulder straps of Anna's negligee.

"Help yourself. We've always shared everything these past few years, haven't we?"

"Not everything. Not until now. God, I'm going to enjoy this."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,310 Followers