Lustful Leeves Ch. 04

Story Info
Russell is punished for what he did to Olivia Oak.
1.5k words
4.17
19.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russell had no idea what the two trees were going to do to him. All he could do was to sit there, bound and gagged, and watch them do their preparations. He was stunned when one of the young trees knelt before the other one and starting caressing the slim trunk. It didn't take long for the youth's slim log to rise up, glistening with what had to be tree-sap. Russell felt confused. He had been sure the two trees were both male..? Could there be such a thing as homosexuality among trees? Well, that oakling sure seemed like she didn't like men... or perhaps it was just that, that he WAS a man, and not a male tree? He really regretted raping her. To think that he wasted his time with that dried-up little bitch when he could have savored Ashley's sweet juices! The tall pine was shaking and moaning now, and the fir tree quickly grabbed a bowl that he caught his friend's rich amount of sap in.

"Wood rot, Douglas! You're amazing!" the pine muttered

"I had a great teacher," Douglas answered, in an almost flirty tone.

Russell looked from one to the other. Those two were lovers? He shivered when they turned towards him.

"You're lucky, Earth man," said the pine. "The Admiral COULD have left you with Mable Maple or Willy Willow - and those two aren't very nice to humans!"

"But instead, you ended up with the two of us," said Douglas. "And Lodgepole and I aren't that much into torture - not much, anyway... so we're even gonna be nice to you and sap you up."

Sap him up? For what? Russell didn't dare to think about it. That pine's log had been slim, but very, very long... Lodgepole pulled the mushroom out of his mouth and bend down to his face.

"You can scream all you want, Earth man," he said, not unkindly. "Everyone's just gonna think we're giving you a beating."

"Whaddya gonna do to me?" Russell squeaked, really scared now.

"We're gonna give you a taste of your own medicine," said Douglas. "Did you know that Olivia Oak is my third cousin once removed?"

"No," Russell mumbled.

"Did you know that the only reason her father let her join this mission was because I promised to look after her?" said Douglas, shaking some of his branches angrily at Russell. "Do you have any idea what he's gonna do to me when he finds out that an Earth man raped Olivia and I didn't stop him?"

"I'm sorry!" said Russell.

"No, you're not," said Lodgepole. "But you're gonna be. Still, as Douglas said, we're not much into torture. We prefer if you're alive the whole time."

"Whaddya gonna do?" Russell screamed.

"We're gonna do to you what you did to Olivia!" said Douglas. "Open your mouth, Earth man!"

Russell did open his mouth, to protest, but Douglas took the opportunity to shove his log into Russell's mouth. Russell gagged as the long woody tickled the back of his throat.

"Suck me, human!" Douglas growled. "Suck my fat log!"

It was indeed fat, much fatter than Lodgepole's. It wasn't quite as long, though. The bark was rough, and it tasted like wood. Russell coughed and gagged. He tried to free himself, but the Ivy wines just wrapped themselves tighter around his body. He was trapped. The only way he'd get away was by satisfying his two guards, so that they'd leave him alone. He licked the root in his mouth as much as he could stretch his tongue.

"Mmmm, yes!" Douglas moaned. "That's it, lick me, you little oxy-breather!"

Russell bobbed his head over the young tree's hard log, and felt pines prickle his face for each move. The pain wasn't unpleasant though, it sort of tickled. Meanwhile, Lodgepole moved behind him and investigated his smooth skin under his shirt.

"No texture at all!" said Lodgepole. "You're smoother than a sapling!"

"Kinky!" Douglas giggled.

Lodgepole couldn't figure out how to open Russell's pants, so he merely yanked them off and started caressing the human's round butt. He parted the ass cheeks and looked up at Douglas.

"I've never seen a smaller assknot in my life!" he said. "I don't see how you're gonna fit, Doug."

"You never had a log up there before, human?" asked Douglas, and pulled on Russell's hair.

Russell couldn't speak with Douglas' big root in his mouth, but he violently shook his head no.

"Looks like we get to break him in," said Lodgepole.

"Just like he did with Olivia!" said Douglas, and fucked Russell's face angrily.

Russell couldn't stop him, couldn't breathe, couldn't scream. He could just hang there in the Ivy wine's grip and let himself be used. He was scared, but also a little turned on. The trees were going to fuck him! Use him, like an inflatable doll. Ram those big logs inside him... OK, so they were male trees, but hell, they were trees! Russell couldn't stop a quiet moan to escape his throat.

"Did you hear that?" said Douglas triumphantly. "I think our little Earth man is enjoying this!"

"Where did you put the sap?" said Lodgepole.

"So, you like having my log ramming your throat, do you?" Douglas whispered to Russell. "Just wait until you feel it going up your assknot!"

Lodgepole smeared the sticky sap around Russell's asshole, smeared his own log with it too, and steered the hard root to Russell's opening. Russell screamed when the log pushed past his sphincter. The rough texture of the root scraped up his sensitive skin and made him bleed, and the pain put tears in his eyes. He could only hope and pray Lodgepole wouldn't shove all of his length into him, or he'd surely die. Luckily, Lodgepole stopped when he felt the bottom of Russell's ass, pulled out, and shoved himself back in.

"Oh, wood rot!" he groaned. "I've never felt such a tight assknot before! He's so small and shallow - look, I can't even get half of it in!"

"Do you like having Lodgepole's log up your assknot, Earth man?" said Douglas. "Does it feel good?"

Russell nodded. He had trouble moving, but he managed to buck back against Lodgepole, urging him to continue.

"He wants more!" Lodgepole laughed. "OK, Earth man, you asked for it!"

The two trees fucked Russell from each direction, and he didn't mind the pain in his sore throat or his even more sore ass anymore. He had never been this horny in his life! Fucking Olivia Oak was nothing compared to this! He felt a sting of guilt thinking about Ashley, but what was he supposed to do? He couldn't escape these two. Might as well enjoy their rough play. It might make them less enclined to really hurt him.

"Move over, Lodge, I want to taste some of that human assknot, too!" said Douglas.

They switched places. Lodgepole's log tasted weird, and it was much longer than Douglas'. Russell coughed and gagged as it scraped down his throat. He wanted to throw up, but he understood that such a thing would offend the trees, and that would be the end of their good will. He forced himself to breathe deeply through his nose and control his gag reflexes. Douglas pressed his fat log into Russell's ass, and once again, the pain made Russell scream out loud. This root wasn't as long as the other one, he could take all its length, but the girth, sweet angels of mercy, the GIRTH! The rough texture scraped and tore up the tiny scratch marks Lodgepole had already done, and his whole ass felt as if it was on fire. Douglas poured more sap over himself, and it stung in the open wounds, but the log did slide easier in and out of him now.

"Relax, Earth man," said Douglas quietly. "Here we go, nice and slow."

He fucked Russell slowly, to let him get used to the giant root, and Lodgepole followed his rhythm. Soon, Russell began to feel more at ease, and then the excitement grew in strength, until he bucked back against Douglas hard trunk, moaning loudly.

"You like this, don't you?" said Lodgepole, and fucked his face faster.

"Fuck me!" Russell tried to scream, but the large log in his mouth effectively prevented any coherent words.

Douglas picked up on his signals anyway, and increased his pace. Faster, harder. The needles on his branches pricked Russell's butt and loins and balls, but the pain only excited him even more. His cock swayed up and down for each thrust, harder than ever. He cried, groaned, shivered in the grasp of the Ivy wines, a little worried he might hurt them, but unable to keep still. Douglas and Lodgepole moved faster, they moaned as loud as he did, and then they all came together, screaming out their release as the trees emptied loads of sap into Russell's mouth and ass. It was too much for him to take, it flowed out of him and dripped down on the moss-covered floor, along with the spray of sperm from his cock. They all collapsed into a pile of arms, legs, branches, and wines, panting, giggling.

Then there was a knock on the door.