Lustful Lyrics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

"Suck my clit, Ennery," she begged me. "Suck my clit and make me cum."

That was my intention, but not quite that soon. As I had done before, I started my tongue at the bottom of Peggy's delectable slit and started slowly licking upward. When she felt my caresses on this very sensitive place, her movements became even wilder, and she sobbed softly from the excruciating pleasure I was giving her. The tip of my tongue probed all around the pink source of her juices and, as I continued, Peggy was actually raising her ass from the bed to ram her pussy against my face. When I reached her clit again, I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the lovely jewel.

After a few seconds of sucking and licking, Peggy started cumming for the second time that night. Her hands and thighs kept my head a very happy and willing prisoner, while her legs swung back and forth so wildly that she seemed in danger of falling off the bed while she was in the throes of cumming. For several minutes, her body pitched and tossed, and I kept her clit in my mouth and clung to her thighs until she climaxed, ramming her pussy against my face for a final time.

This time, Peggy's legs released their hold on my head and remained draped over my shoulders. While she was cumming, her pussy had produced almost a lake of nectar, and her wild, uninhibited movements had spattered it all over her legs and body. Starting with her knees, I licked up every drop from her legs, belly and crotch and everything from the outside of he pussy. I could see there was a large amount still bubbling in the pink hole itself, but I left it there. After eating her pussy and bringing Peggy to two orgasms, I had my own needs. What I wanted to do was fuck, and the remaining juices would be needed to serve their natural function of lubrication.

My hostess had the same idea, or at least a similar one. "Ah, Ennery," she said, after my tongue had cleaned off all the ambrosia I would allow myself. "I really loved the way you did that. I hope your cock can make my pussy feel just as good."

I hoped so too, but I didn't have a condom. Because Peggy was so sensuous and had been so eager to get me into her bed, I assumed she did the same with other men too. I had no problem with that, but I did have misgivings over the possibility of STD's or AIDS, and I hoped she would have protection available. If not, I thought I might have to settle for a blow job, and I hoped that would be good enough for her. Since Peggy had expressed a desire to be the one to remove my boxer shorts, I moved up on the bed to lie beside her and let her do it.

Before taking them off me, Peggy reached out and fondled my erection through the fabric. "That's a fine, big thumper you've got there, Ennery. Do you have a rubber? I don't want to get preggers if I can help it."

"No, sorry, I don't. I don't want to get you preggers either."

"Don't worry. I have some here."

Peggy got of the bed, took a packet from a drawer in a small table beside us, and opened it while turning to rejoin me. She knelt beside me and, before rolling on the condom that had been inside the plastic wrapper, leaned over and took my cock deep into her mouth until I felt the tip against the back of her throat. After stroking it between her lips a few times and laving it with her tongue, she took my cock out of her mouth, applied the condom and lay on her back again, with the pillow under her head and her legs spread.

"Since this is our first time, Ennery, suppose you get on top?"

I certainly had no objection to that, especially liking what Peggy said about "first time," and I got to my knees between her legs, while she reached down and spread the lips of her pussy. Holding my shaft with one hand to guide it, I leaned forward on the other hand and brought the head of my cock to the delightful portal Peggy was holding open. When I made contact, I felt her fingers take hold of the shaft and rub the head briefly in the wetness I had left in her pussy, followed by moving my cock to the position she wanted.

"There, Ennery, now give it to me."

I gave it to her, thrusting forward and feeling my cock pop through into a place that was better than any it had ever been before that night. Although just the head was inside Peggy's pussy, I could already feel her internal muscles massaging it, sending carnal delight rippling through my body.

She was feeling pleasure already too. "Ah, that feels good. Now, give me all of it."

I did give her all of it, but in small increments, because Peggy was surprisingly tight for a widow of her age and probable experience. Besides being a snug fit for my cock, the muscles inside her pussy felt better than anything I had ever known or even heard of. I could compare it to France's most talented courtesan sucking me off, except that the courtesan would need to have at least a dozen tongues in her mouth, and every one of them would have to be perfectly trained to coddle and caress my cock, and the lips massaging my shaft would have to be as expert at squeezing and releasing it as the lips of Peggy's pussy were. That was what it felt like as she delighted me the way nobody had ever done before. Our fucking was obviously quite pleasurable for her too, judging from the way the lovely widow's body was already starting to squirm and rock from side to side under me.

In an unspoken invitation, Peggy raised her arms. She also said out loud what she was silently suggesting: "Lie down on me, Ennery. I want to feel you on top of me."

Once again, we both wanted the same thing, and I placed my hands flat on the bed and slid forward until my arms were curled under hers and my weight was being supported on my elbows and knees. Peggy reached up, put her hands behind my head and pulled my mouth down to hers for a long, slow kiss. While our lips and tongues were still mingling, I pulled most of the way out of her incredible chamber of pleasure, paused briefly with just the head inside, and drove my cock all the way in again.

When she felt my shaft surging into her, Peggy spread her legs slightly farther and hooked her knees around my legs. Flexing the muscles in her thighs, and pulling against my upper arms, she fucked back to meet me, and out bodies came together with a satisfyingly juicy "smack." Peggy broke off our long kiss to whisper to me of her delight.

"Ooooo, that felt good, Ennery. Do it to me again."

I did what she wanted, and I wanted too, over and over again. Every stroke into her pussy felt better than the one before, and it kept getting better for Peggy too. She continued thrusting back to meet me, but her movements started getting wilder and more erratic, with her body thrashing under me and rocking from side to side. Besides those movements, Peggy's legs were starting to thrust out and back past my hips, and her head was rolling to and fro on the pillow. It was very obvious to me she was getting close to another climax.

She knew it too. "Make me cum!" she urged me. "Fuck my clit!"

I knew what she meant, and I was getting close to cumming, so it was what I wanted too. I moved slightly higher on Peggy's body and started plunging my cock in and out of her faster. With the change in position, I was driving down into her pussy and scraping the top of my shaft hard against her clit, both going in and coming out. Peggy responded and matched my pace when she fucked back to meet me.

"Yes! Give it to me! Like that!" she kept whispering into my ear.

I needed no urging, because the incredible muscles in her pussy were giving my cock the best massage it had ever gotten. Her hands were caressing me too, all along my sides and back, and I loved the feel of her erect nipples rubbing against my chest as her body thrashed and rocked and bucked and slid back and forth under me. I could feel my climax welling up inside me, ready to erupt, and I could tell that Peggy was close to cumming too.

She let me know when the glorious event started to happen, uttering a great shout of joy. Later, I was to learn that the people in the pub next door could hear her cries of bliss quite clearly, and some of them even formed betting pools to guess how many orgasms Peggy would have, but I didn't know that at the time. What I did know was that she was cumming then, and I knew it by the way her arms and legs clutched my body, letting her ride with me. When I drew back for another stroke, her body rode with me and, when I thrust forward again, I squashed her into the mattress, driving my cock more deeply into her pussy and providing even greater delight for both of us.

Her hands were no longer massaging me, but their tips were digging into my shoulder blades. Fleetingly, I was happy that her nails were cut short, and wouldn't lacerate my back but, mostly, I reveled in what her pussy was continuing to do to my cock. When Peggy climaxed, she once again warbled her delight, with all her muscles clenching, followed by her relaxing under me. Seconds later, my own climax exploded, and I shot a big gob of cum into my condom. I continued fucking her, and ejaculated twice more before I was through. Supporting myself on my knees and elbows, I lay over Peggy, while we both rested and caught our breaths.

"That was wonderful, Ennery," she told me after a few quiet minutes. "But now, I want to do something nice for you, and you'll have to let me up so I can do it."

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I was certain it would be something I would like. I was right. After I had rolled over onto my back, Peggy sat up and got to her knees beside me. My cock had gotten partly soft after my climax, and she carefully removed the condom, set it out of the way on a corner of the bed, and leaned forward to lick off some of my semen.

Grinning happily, Peggy turned to face me. "You really taste good, Ennery. I'm going to enjoy this.

What she meant was using her mouth to clean all the cum off my cock before swallowing it and, when she was through with that, continuing to lick me there. Her skillful tongue, which Peggy used to caress my softening shaft, worked extremely well, and I was fully erect in a few seconds. Holding my shaft in one hand, Peggy raised her head above my crotch. Slowly, she lowered her face while reaching out her tongue to start caressing the head of my cock. She slowly licked in concentric circles, continuing to lower her mouth, until the mushroom shape was held between her lips. Peggy paused there for a few seconds, but her tongue remained active, circling around the hard ridge and probing the slit in the end.

After taking a deep breath, she resumed lowering her face, all the while licking my shaft. Peggy didn't stop until my pubic hair was pressed against her lips and nose, and she stayed there for over a minute. I could feel the muscles of her throat massaging the head of my cock while her tongue caressed the hard cylinder, and that continued while she slowly raised her head again. Only the tip was still between her lips when she stopped and paused before once more taking my shaft all the way into her mouth.

She stroked me a few more times with her lips before taking my cock out of her mouth again. "Do you like that, Ennery? Does it feel good?"

"It feels great. Your mouth is as good as your pussy."

She grinned at me. "I'm glad you like it. Do you want to watch while I'm sucking you off?"

"Sure."

With her fingers still lightly holding the shaft, Peggy moved around me until she was kneeling between my legs, and leaned over to take the head of my cock between her lips again. After brushing her hair back with her hands, she looked up at me and started slowly engulfing the rest of it in her mouth. While I watched, the entire length passed between her lips, and she gazed adoringly at me, smiling with the corners of her mouth and with her warm brown eyes. Peggy stayed like that, with her nose pressed against my pubic hair, while her tongue laved my whole shaft, until she slowly raised her face again, leaving just the head to be massaged by her lips. .

Over and over, Peggy bobbed her head as she sucked my cock in and out of her mouth, and a mountain of pleasure built up inside my body. The pub in the next building was closed by that time, and it was so quiet I could hear her happy murmurs and the soft slurping sounds of Peggy's mouth, which was just as talented as her pussy. After a long and blissful time, I knew I was on the verge of cumming.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Peggy," I told her.

Being too polite to talk with her mouth full, she didn't say anything, but did respond by sucking my cock faster, and using shorter strokes, until my climax began boiling up like a geyser.

"I'm cumming!" I blurted out. A second later, evidence of that spurted out into her mouth.

Peggy continued sucking while my cum spurted two more times, not stopping until she was sure I was through ejaculating. She took my cock out and held it upright, and I watched her lips and cheeks moving while all the semen I had given her was swirled inside her mouth, as she relished its flavor and texture. When she was through enjoying everything about the viscous fluid, Peggy tipped her head back and closed her eyes blissfully while she swallowed every drop.

She wasn't through yet. My cock was softening in her hand, so she took it back inside her mouth and I could feel her tongue and the insides of her cheeks cleaning everything off the shaft. Once again holding it in one hand, Peggy took it out of her mouth and carefully licked off the head. After everything from the outside of my cock was gone, she squeezed the underside with her thumb and let everything ooze out onto her tongue, followed by savoring the last drops of my cum as much as she had the first.

Although her mouth was still warm and wet and wonderful, I was not a young man, and my cock continued to soften in Peggy's hand. She knew our sexual activity was over for the night, but she didn't want me to leave.

"I hope you can stay the night, Ennery. We can have breakfast together in the morning."

"That sounds like a great idea."

My answer was the absolute truth. The sex had been fabulous, the best I had ever known, and I was tired, and not looking forward to walking back to my hotel. Besides that, I was already quite fond of Peggy, and the thought of cuddling up naked with her in the big bed was something that I found extremely appealing.

After disposing of the used condom, she got into bed, turned to me and kissed me gently on the lips, more of an affectionate good night kiss than a romantic one. "You get a good night's sleep, Ennery. You'll need your rest."

Peggy turned her back to me and I curled up against her voluptuous body, both of us snugly covered by the sheet and blanket, with my arm over her side. She moved it so my hand was cupping her breast, and that's how we spent our first night together. I was tired and satiated, and so was she, and we both quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, when I woke up, Peggy was not in the bed and, when I looked around, I didn't see her anywhere. Minutes later, she reappeared, wearing a bathrobe and carrying a tray, and I could smell the delightful aroma of fresh coffee and country bacon and eggs. My hostess must have cleared off the top of the night stand right after getting out of bed, because she set the tray on it and turned, a smile wreathing her face, back to me.

"Sit up, Ennery. You can't eat your breakfast lying down, you know."

When I sat up, she piled pillows behind my back so I could lean against them and relax. With that taken care of, Peggy set the tray on my lap, and it smelled even better when it was directly in front of me. I had been eating hotel food for a while, and her delicious home cooking was just what I wanted.

"Eat hearty, Ennery. You'll need your strength."

At the time, I didn't know exactly what she meant by that, but I did eat heartily. The bacon was cooked perfectly, crisp but not too hard and not greasy, and the eggs were fresh and had been fried just the way I like them. The coffee was perfect too, strong and hot, but sweet, with real cream, and Peggy brought me another cup after I had drunk most of the first one. There was even toasted sweet French bread, another of my favorites, and the best marmalade I have ever tasted. Every little detail about the breakfast was exactly the way I like it.

"This was great, Peggy. Everything you brought me was just what I like. How could you have known that?"

"Why, Dearie, all my husbands liked their food like what I brought you." As she answered my question, Peggy removed the tray and set it on the night stand.

I thought about what she had just said and started wondering anew just how many husbands there had been but, before I could ask her, Peggy interrupted that train of thought.

"Dearie, I have to go down to my shop now. You stay here and rest, but before I go, I need something." She pulled the bed covers off me as she spoke. Since I had gone to sleep nude, as Peggy had, that left me completely uncovered. Seconds later, her robe was on the floor and she joined me on the bed, just as naked as I was.

"I just need a little quickie before I go," she told me. That was the last thing she said for a while because her mouth was quickly filled with my cock.

It was soft when she started, but Peggy's lips and tongue displayed as much skill that morning as they had the previous night, and I was lying on my back with a full erection in a few seconds. She took my cock out of her mouth, plucked a condom off the night stand and rolled it onto me. Seconds later, Peggy was straddling me, her fingers spreading her lips, and I was holding at the ready the stiff shaft that she wanted crammed into the hole she was creating.

I looked at the adorable pussy that was about to start fucking me, and saw juices dripping from it and running down her legs. Although there had been no foreplay, Peggy was in a highly aroused state, and in need of what she said she needed. When she made contact with my cock, I was the one who rubbed the head against her wetness to spread the lubrication, and I continued holding it in place while she lowered her body until the tip wedged into her dripping pussy.

"Ah, yeah, that's what I need," she sighed happily, and stayed where she was for a few seconds.

Once again, I felt the talented muscles inside her love channel working their magic, and our fucking had only just begun. When Peggy lowered her body again, two more inches of my cock slid into the hole she was keeping open, eliciting murmurs of joy from both of us. I no longer needed to hold my erection upright, and she no longer needed to separate her pussy lips, so we both moved our hands away. Peggy started to slowly rock forward and back, continuing those movements until she had engulfed every centimeter of my shaft. We stayed like that for a few minutes, letting pleasure flow over both of us, until Peggy started slowly stroking up and down with her pussy.

Slowly, she elevated her body, and I could see my cock reappearing as her pussy arose from around it. When just the head was still inside, and I could see more of her juices running down my shaft and her thighs, Peggy started to lower her body again, impaling herself once more. She uttered a great sigh of joy when the entire erection had been imbedded, and she remained in the same position. For as long as the lady stayed there, my cock was massaged by the incomparable muscles inside her love channel.

Although she had mentioned a quickie, it seemed as though Peggy was not really in a hurry. Neither was I, because the fucking we were doing was truly a delight to all my senses. As her beautiful body moved up and down above me, her breasts swayed and danced, and my ears were gratified by her sounds of happiness. The excess juices dribbling from her pussy had the same superb aroma as they did the previous night, and I well remembered how delicious they had been then. But, by far, the most wonderful sensation was what her pussy was doing for my cock, sending waves of pleasure crashing through my body. Once again, it was as if all the muscles there were concentrating on doing everything they could to give me the most exquisite pleasure possible, and totally succeeding.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers