Lustful Lyrics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Of course, I was not the only one deriving immense joy from making love in the morning. As Peggy's talented pussy squeezed and released my cock, I could tell she was having a great time too, from the way her body was starting to move more erratically. Instead of raising herself straight up and down, she wobbled and swayed from side to side, and she was already moaning blissfully. We were using the cowgirl position, which is one I tremendously enjoy when the woman has a figure as succulent as Peggy's but, like the previous night, she apparently wanted the full body contact.

With my cock buried to the hilt inside her pussy, she leaned on my chest to support her weight while adjusting her legs, and we ended up with the full length of her body lying on top of me. This is also one of my favorites. Before resuming our fucking, we shared a long kiss and, after our lips and tongues disengaged, Peggy began a slow withdrawal of her pussy until just the head of my cock was still inside her. As she was moving forward above me, I reached up and rested my hands on her voluptuous ass and, when she moved back to engulf my cock again, I pushed down on her while thrusting up, and our bodies came wetly together.

"Mmmmm, that's good, Ennery. You really know how to treat a girl."

She knew how to treat me too, and Peggy slid forward above me again, rubbing her hard nipples against my chest, paused, and glided back to fill her pussy with my cock. I thrust up to meet her, and we both sighed from the extreme pleasure we were giving each other. We repeated the same stroke over and over, and I could feel her excess juices flowing out to soak into my pubic hair as her pussy got wetter and more slippery.

That wasn't the only thing that was happening to her. From her moaning and whimpering, and from the way her movements above me were becoming less controlled by the second, I knew Peggy was getting closer to cumming. With every stroke above me, her body was writhing in bliss and rocking from side to side, but my hands on her hips kept her on top of me, as well as guiding our mutual thrusts. She finally told me what I already knew.

"Ennery! I'm almost ready to cum! Give it to me good!"

Peggy increased the speed of her strokes, and I matched it. She also changed them by starting to raise her hips when she moved forward, scraping her clit across the top of my shaft. Even bigger waves of pleasure, almost like breakers, shot through my body at every contact, and I knew that I was almost as close to cumming as she was.

Almost, but not quite. Peggy interrupted her moans and whimpers of delight to blurt out: "Oh, god, I'm cumming!"

She seemed to lose what little control she had over her muscles, and her body thrashed on top of me as I continued driving my cock in and out of her, raking her clit with every thrust. Peggy's arms gripped my neck and her thighs held fast to mine as my hands continued steering her movements up and down on my cock. I didn't know which of us would climax first.

She did, but only by seconds. "Yes!" she cried out joyfully. I didn't know if the pub was open that early or not, and I don't know if the betters would have counted her orgasm in the morning.

Her shout of ecstasy was still reverberating when my own climax exploded. I ejaculated once into my condom, and continued until another load had spurted. I knew I was done, at least for then, and I relaxed on the bed with Peggy on top of my. We lay there like that for a few minutes, my hands resting on her lovely ass and her luscious breasts pressed against my bare chest. In my opinion, it was a great way to start the day and Peggy agreed with me.

"That was wonderful, Ennery. I'm so glad you came into the pub last night. But, now I have to clean up and make myself presentable and go downstairs to open my shop."

"Want me to clean off your pussy?" I asked, sticking out my tongue and licking it back and forth to let her know how I would want to do the cleaning.

She grinned. "I'd love that. I'd love it so much that I'd probably never get downstairs."

Still naked, Peggy went to the bathroom for a quick shower, and was drying herself off when she returned. Quickly and efficiently, she got dressed for a day of work, and it was quite surprising and refreshing to see such a lovely woman taking so little time getting ready to face the day. Her complexion was good and clear enough that she needed no makeup except for a touch of lipstick, and running a brush through her thick, brown hair a few times made it shiny and put it in place better than an hour in a beauty parlor could have. .

Before she left, Peggy came to the bed and kissed me goodbye. "You get some more sleep, Ennery, and we'll get back together again later." Seconds later, I heard her walking down the stairs, followed by the closing of the door that opened onto the street.

I woke up again, several hours later, well rested from my night in Peggy's big comfortable bed, and with sweet memories of the fantastic sex the night before and that morning, and of all the things I had learned about her. I got up and washed my hands and face in her bathroom and, when I was through with my ablutions, I put on the same clothing as I had been wearing the night before. It was my intention to go to my hotel room for a shower and shave and return later, but I decided to stop in at the pub where I had met Peggy the night before.

There weren't as many people as there had been then, which was to be expected at that time of morning, but I did see two men who had been there the previous night. They recognized me too, and approached.

"Hello, Ennery," the taller man greeted me.

"How'd it go last night, Ennery?" his companion asked.

"It went fine. Wonderful, even. But how did you know my name? And what're yours?"

"My name's Willie," the first man replied.

"And I'm Sam," the other chimed in.

"It's like this," Willie continued. "We were here last night, and we saw you went home with the widow next door. She's been married seven times before, and every one was an Ennery." His face took on a more morose appearance, as if he had missed out on some kind of special treat, and maybe he had. "She wouldn't take a Willie..."

"Nor a Sam," the shorter man interrupted to add his complaint.

"Nor a Sam," Willie agreed with his friend.

"So, that might make me Ennery the Eighth," I mused out loud. Thinking about what a great time I had with Peggy in her bed the night before and that morning, I decided there were many worse fates than that.

After I left, I went back to my hotel, as I had intended, for a wash up and change of clothes. The only change in my plan was that I took a small suitcase, containing some clean clothing and some of my personal things, back to the pub with me and left it in the care of the landlord. Although I had never told him my name, he addressed me as Mr. Ennery and promised to keep it safe for me. I went to the shop to see Peggy, and we went back to her flat for lunch, followed by a quickie in her bed, which was well on its way to becoming our bed. Once again, the sex was great, so great that I wanted to stretch it out but, this time, Peggy really did have to cut it short and go back to work. The lunch was just some leftovers from her previous night's dinner, but they were as delicious as breakfast had been.

I concluded my business that afternoon, but I had no thought of returning to The States. Instead, I met Peggy in the pub again after she closed her shop that evening, and the sex was even better, and lasted even longer than it had our first night and morning together, and the following night and morning were better yet. So were the breakfasts we had together, and the lunches and dinners she cooked for the two of us. On the first two mornings after meeting Peggy, I returned to my hotel to clean up and change clothes. However, after our third session of making love in her bed and enjoying her cooking and everything else about her, I gathered up all the stuff I had in my hotel room and moved into her flat.

A week later, accompanied by Sam and Willie as witnesses, Peggy and I were married in the local register office. I wanted to make it sooner, and so did she but, being an American citizen, I had to live in that district for a full week before we could tie the knot. While we were waiting our turn to be joined together, Willie pointed out to Peggy that he was available, if she happened to change her mind. His suggestion was to no avail; she would take neither a Willie nor a Sam.

Since our first night and morning together, I can honestly say I have been happier and much more satisfied with life than ever before. That's why I can sit here in this pub and say I'm Ennery the Eighth. I got married to the widow next door, who had been married seven times before, and every one was an Ennery. That makes me her eighth old man named Ennery, so Ennery the Eighth I am.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Peggy and I did, and continue having a couple of times a day. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, either praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers