Lustful Lyrics Ch. 04

Story Info
Janie's got a gun.
2.4k words
3.88
9.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
64 Followers

Editor's Note: This is a story about incest and non-consent.

*

Janie's Got a Gun by Aerosmith, originally released in 1999.

•••

Beth grew strength from Janie. Janie took matters into her own hands. Aerosmith said so.

But man, he had it comin'
Now that Janie's got a gun
She ain't never gonna be the same.

Beth felt the same way about her dad, Mike. She hated the fact she had to move back in with he and her mom when she flunked out of college her sophomore year. Her choices were to live on the street or with them. Looking back, Beth wished she had chosen the streets.

In the beginning, everything was great and just like it was before she left for college. Then her mom took the night shift job at the quickie mart and that's when she noticed Mike staring at her differently. It made Beth very uncomfortable.

It was two weeks to the day after her mom started the new job, it happened. Mike knocked on her bedroom door to check on her. Beth remembered it as if it happened yesterday.

•••

"Are you okay, sweetie," he asked in a quiet voice. "I heard noises and wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Uh huh," mumbled Beth as she tried to slide her vibrator under her pillow.

"Are you sure?" Mike asked. "You don't want me to check under your bed or something?"

"I'm not nine and scared of the boogie man," she told him, sarcastically. "I'll be okay."

"If it's all the same, let me look."

Mike walked into Beth's room slowly and left the door cracked, allowing a small amount of light inside. He put his hand on the side of her quilt and peered underneath.

"You are right," he told her. "There is nothing under your bed. Sweet dreams."

Mike then bent to kiss her on the forehead. Beth raised her head to give him access to it. Instead of his breath landing on that part of her body she felt it on her lips a split second before his met hers.

With her arms under the covers, she couldn't reach to push him off. She struggled to free her trapped arms as he lowered himself atop her and the covers. She felt his hardened penis against her leg and tried to scream out. He pressed his lips hard to hers and she found it difficult to breathe.

"It's okay Bethie," said Mike. "I'm not going to hurt you. I have loved you a long, long time and I just want to show you how much you mean to me."

With her eyes wide, she merely nodded that she understood. Her mind raced with thoughts of how to get out of this situation. She took all the safety courses she could in school and learned how to defend herself from an unknown attacker, but none of those classes covered what to do when you are under the covers in your own bed with your Dad on top of you.

She began to cry. As tears streamed down her face, her father wiped them away.

"It's going to be okay, sweetheart," he told her, softly. "Daddy's not going to hurt you."

Beth decided to try a different tactic in the hopes he would leave her alone. She lay perfectly still and closed her eyes. Mike began to peel back the covers to reveal a tight-fitting sleep tank and boy shorts. He reached and pressed his hands against her mound and felt how wet she already was from using her vibrator.

"My, my, my," Mike said. "Looks like somebody's a little horny." He pressed his hand hard against her mound and soaked shorts. Beth still didn't react. Instead she thought of what classes she wanted to take when she went back to school. She tried recalling the list of names and numbers on the catalog.

Mike lowered his head and put his lips gently on her nipple through her white tank. He sucked long enough to get her shirt wet and saw the red bud of her firm Bs poking through.

"You liked that, didn't you my sweetheart?" Mike said. That brought Beth out of her trance-like state and she vigorously shook her head no.

"Why are you doing this to me, daddy?" Beth pleaded. "What did I do to you?"

"I told you. I just want to show you how much I love you."

He lowered his head and kissed her hard and forceful. He reached with one of his hands and grabbed her breast with the same amount of force and pinched and squeezed. Beth flinched and tried to think of the beach—calm waters, fresh drinks, and friends. Mike ripped her shirt down the center and brought his mouth to her waiting nipple.

He sucked hard and fast, bringing it to a taut peak. He massaged her other breast with his hand and ground his hardened cock into her shorts. Beth kept her eyes closed. He took his hand off her breast and slid it into her shorts, taking time to rub her clit before forcing a finger deep inside her.


Beth cried out and pounded her fists against her father. "Don't do this to me!" she pleaded. Mike, in his own world, didn't hear her as he slid her shorts down her legs. He braced himself and entered her hard and fast. Beth shook her head as tears streamed down her face.

Mike saw her tears and slowed his assault. He leaned down and whispered into Beth's ear.

"Honey. Please don't cry. I want you to see how much I love and want you." He then pressed his lips ever so lightly on her cheek and kissed away her tears. It took Beth's mind off what was happening just long enough for her to close her eyes. The tension left her body and her hips began to thrust up to meet her Dad.

This excited Mike more than he expected. He kissed her softly on her lips before sliding his tongue in her mouth in time with his cock in her moistness. She began to moan and writhe against him. He could feel her pussy clench on his dick as she climaxed. Mike thrust into her two more times before he spilled his seed deep into his daughter.

He wasn't worried about her getting pregnant. He knew she took her birth control pills because she left the packet in the bathroom. Mike kissed her on the forehead before getting off Beth.

"Thank you sweetie," he said as he left her room.

Beth waited until she heard his bedroom door shut before she ran to the bathroom. She began crying again as she jumped into the shower. She couldn't believe she let her guard down and allowed herself to cum with her father.

•••

That first time was almost a year ago to the day. Beth started planning what she'd like to do to her dad shortly after the second time—a quickie in the bathroom where she sucked his cock until he came in her mouth.

She bought a gun from a local pawnshop and went to the gun range on her days off. The owner showed her the proper way to load the .9mm. She took pleasure each time she pulled the trigger. The paper target was Mike, her dad. She found herself thinking about the last time he put his hands on her, two nights ago. She didn't know which was worse, him fucking her or her enjoying it.

She placed her target on the frame and pushed the button to send it down range. She placed her earplugs in her ears and donned her shooting glasses. She remembered how gentle he was with her body. He moved his hands slowly up and down her until he felt her become like putty in his hands. She hated the gentleness more than when he was rough.

Thinking about his mouth wrapped around her breast and sucking, she fired her first shot, low and to the left of the center. As she recalled first one finger and then another sliding in and out of her moistness as she bucked to meet his hand, the second round hit the target—low and to the right.

She always shot where his crotch would be on her target. Each time the manager came over to comment on how low she shot, she would correct her aim and hit the target dead center. As soon as he walked away though, she hammered the lower part of the target with the remaining rounds before gathering her gear and heading home.

She placed the gun, loaded, in the top drawer of her nightstand. Her heart pounded in her chest as she went through her usual bedtime routine. Her mom worked tonight so she knew Mike would be coming to her. She grabbed her mp3 player and turned it on. It only held one song.

She sang along to the song

Janie's got a gun
Her whole world's come undone
From looking straight at the sun
What did her daddy do?
What did he put you through?

Her mom came into her room to tell her she was leaving. Beth waved and went back to singing. She mentally mapped out all she planned to do to her dad when he came to her room tonight. Knowing it was the last time; Beth made a decision that she would make this a very memorable moment for her father.

She finished getting ready for bed like she always did and lay there waiting to hear her door open. He never knocked anymore. Just a quick open and close and he took over her space. As soon as the door shut, Beth took three calming breaths and willed herself to relax.

"Daddy's here pumpkin," said Mike. "Let me show you how much I love you." The pet names changed often but the love message remained the same each time. Beth lay on her side with her back facing the door. Mike came over and touched his daughter's shoulder through her blanket.

Beth forced a smile on her face as she turned. When Mike slid the covers down his daughter's lithe body, his breath caught in his throat. She lay there naked, her hand placed over her mound. Mike's member immediately sprung to life and he began stroking it in time with his daughter's ministrations of her moist pussy.

Beth closed her eyes and pretended it wasn't her dad now fondling her breast. She focused instead on her song and smiled. Mike took that for pleasure on his daughter's part and lowered his lips to her hardening bud. He stopped stroking his cock and took her pert nipple in his mouth and tugged it with his teeth.

He massaged her other breast with his hand before moving it lower and sliding his finger up and down her clit. Beth moaned and moved her hips against his hands. This turned Mike on even more. She never responded to his touch this quickly. He kissed his way down her flat stomach and parted her thighs before planting a kiss on each one.

Beth spread her legs a little wider for him. Mike took his time moving his tongue over her clit. She clinched her hands into the sheets and moaned as he sucked on her swelling bud. He used his fingers to part her pussy before sliding first one finger and another deep inside her. He then slid his tongue between the two fingers.

Beth cried out as she came on her father's face. Her orgasm almost sent Mike over the edge. He liked the way she reacted and responded tonight and wanted it to last as long as possible. Beth had other plans. As soon as Mike stood up and removed his sleep pants, she hopped off the bed and pushed him down on it.

Startled, Mike looked up at his daughter.

"What's this?" he asked.

"It's only fair I repay you for all your 'loving' generosity," she replied.

She climbed atop her dad and planted a kiss on his lips. She explored the inside of his mouth with her tongue. She ran her hands up and down his chest as her tongue slid in and out of his mouth. Beth trailed kisses down Mike's chest. She bit his nipples and he cried out, wanting more.

He held his breath as his daughter positioned her mouth over his throbbing hardness. She slowly lowered her lips over his cock. Mike closed his eyes and moaned. She wrapped her fingers around his balls as her mouth gently slid down the shaft.

When she reached the base, she squeezed his balls before sliding her mouth back up him. Mike enjoyed the sensation of her lips on him and knew he couldn't take much more. Beth didn't' want him to cum just yet either, so she stopped sucking him before straddling his legs.

She glanced at her nightstand before she lowered her pussy to his throbbing, pre-cum soaked dick. She began to buck up and down on him hard and fast. Mike reached up and grabbed both her breasts and twisted them. Beth threw her head back and rode the wave of her orgasm as long as she could. She heard Mike say he was exploding inside her.

She knew she missed her chance to blow his brains out on her bed with him buried deep inside her. She waited for him to stop trembling before climbing off him and walking away—again a first. She went to the bathroom and hurriedly took a shower. She knew he would leave her room and return to his. She had 10 minutes before he would return to her room to make sure she "loved" his loving.

She dressed as fast as she could. It was time for plan B. She grabbed her bag she packed earlier from the closet and took out the letter and placed it on the center of her bed.

With one last look back at her room, she opened her bedroom window and climbed out, leaving her childhood home for the last time. Two minutes later, Mike opened the door to give his speech and spotted the yellow piece of paper on the bed. He picked it up and began to read as he sat down.

Mike crumpled up the letter from Beth and tossed it onto the ground. He leaned over the bed and opened the top drawer taking out the .9mm. He sat up on the bed with the gun held in his lap. He knew his life was over.

The light of the new day, shone through the bedroom window. Beth's mom opened the front door and placed her foot on the bottom step, ready to make her way slowly upstairs. Mike heard his wife make her trek up the steps and made his decision. A loud explosion and thump and it was over.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
64 Followers