Lustful Lyrics Ch. 11

Story Info
Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
1.9k words
4
12.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,345 Followers

"It's okay." Tom replied as calmly. He wasn't completely sure how he'd gotten himself dragged into this situation. One minute he'd been in the middle of something that could have been considered a spat with his girlfriend the next he was in the mall helping Jesse shopping for clothing. Whatever step had happened in between he hadn't really been involved. He had the distinct feeling that he'd made the wrong decision though at whatever step his opinion had mattered.

"No it's really not." Jesse sighed holding a black mesh dress between herself and the mirror. The dress would look amazing on her; actually almost anything looked amazing on the almost gothic girl. She was naturally pale, no extra make up was needed to give her the vamp look that she fully built on with dyed black hair and dark lipsticks.

Tom quickly searched around the store for something, anything; he could look at other Jesse. There wasn't much since she'd sequestered him to the waiting area of the dressing room. "Listen to me. Kayla is a dear friend, I love her like a sister but she gets a little crazy sometimes." Jesse put the mesh dress up on a rack with several other dresses she intended to try on.

There was no denying that Kayla could get a little crazy at times. Everybody was a little crazy sometimes though and girls well they were a little extra crazy right? All those extra hormones flowing around giving them wild mood swings from explosive to the urge to coo over puppies. That was how these things worked right? "I'm sure it was my fault." He wasn't sure it was his fault. Tom wasn't even really sure what had happened.

"It's not your fault." Kayla took a quick glance around to make sure they were alone and stripped down to her matching black bra and panties. "She shouldn't have had you over and she should have said that." She turned posing in front of the mirror. "I mean it's true, I do have the best butt in the world but what were you supposed to do? Lie?"

There was no need to tell Tom that it had been a trick question. Like Jesse said, what was he supposed to do? She'd been trying on a black . . . something. He wasn't sure what you'd call it since it didn't actually cover anything important. It heavily emphasized her perfect ripe apple rump. She'd been shaking it suggestively when Kayla had asked him point blank what he'd thought of the outfit. He hadn't even gotten past the common pleasantries of 'hi, how are you' and the only thing she'd told him he was coming over to help her settle something, not to be ambushed by the vampire vixen in her slut costume! It wasn't really fair. "I could have said something other than wow."

"Yeah. You could have." Her tone dropped into a dangerously seductive or seductively dangerous octave. He wasn't certain which. It might have been the fact that he didn't have a lot of experience with women at all. What he knew instinctively was when those dark brown nearly black orbs locked on him that he knew exactly how mice felt when cats were stalking them. "I mean wow? C'mon you're the biggest nerd I know and you couldn't come up with better words for my bodacious backside? My awesome ass? My superior posterior? If you're wondering yes, yes I do take a little time out of everyday to find new and exciting adjectives for all the junk in my trunk." She popped her hip to the side. Tom blushed and started contemplating his naval. "You know you've got to be the only man who doesn't like looking at me in my underwear."

"I'm the only guy who's gonna have to go back to his fiancée look her in the eye and tell her that all I did was help you pick out a few outfits." Tom repeated. While the words came out of his mouth it became obvious that he was a few more miles up a certain creek than he'd realized a few minutes before.

Jesse stepped into a floor length strapless red sequined dress with a slit half way up to her armpit. "She's not going to believe you." Jesse put her foot on the bench beside him revealing her leg through the slit. "What do you think she meant when she said 'do whatever you want' and then threw your box of condoms at you when I was dragging you out the door to come shopping?" Tom blushed hotter than before. He hadn't really been thinking anything more complicated than 'avoid the fight' at that point but in hindsight it the danger was obvious. Why couldn't she have just said 'fine' he knew that was code for 'don't you fucking do a thing you stupid sonofabitch'. Crap. "Besides we both know what a prude she is, that's what this was all about you know."

Tom's stomach dropped to the floor following the dress Jesse had just slipped out of. She was humming as she half walked half danced over to the rest of the clothing she'd picked out. "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" Jesse sang wriggling into pink mini-dress that did more to display her ass than conceal it.

"Huh?" Tom looked up. Jesse either didn't hear him or pretended not to. It was difficult to tell which, it was difficult to keep anything in his head straight while the curvaceous beauty spun across the floor striking several poses in front of the mirror before playfully blowing a kiss.

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?" She slid the dress back down and off looking over her shoulder at Tom.

Tom couldn't look away from her. He wanted to. He wanted to be able to go back to Kayla and tell her honestly that he hadn't been tempted by her, not one single bit. He was a poor liar though and she was a fantastic dancer swaying back and forth squatting to the floor before popping back up. Jesse was watching him with her coal black eyes and smiling. "Don't cha, Don't cha?"

Jesse danced back over to Tom sitting down in his lap. She ground her hips against him until she found his cock trapped between her ass and his thigh. "Don't you wish your girlfriend was raw like me?" She was practically purring in his ear. Jesse reached back grabbing Tom's wrists and brought his hands to her body. His left she slid along her thigh, higher and higher until his fingers brushed against the lace of her panties. The other she placed on her smooth belly gliding up so he could cup her smallish breasts. Even if Tom had wanted to stop Jesse he wasn't sure what he could do. There wasn't a part of her body that didn't seem like it was built for sex. "Don't you wish your girlfriend was fun like me?"

Jesse's past as a cheerleader, ballerina and gymnast were things she usually flaunted with back flips and high kicks. Today she just demonstrated her flexibility when she lifted her leg straight and rotated in his lap until she was straddling him. Her hips continued their forbidden rhythm. "Don't cha?" She whispered into his ear before gently biting his earlobe. "Don't cha?" Her tongue slowly traced his inner ear making him shudder. Jesse raked her nails down his chest smiling just like the cat that ate the canary.

She was still humming the lyrics when she leaned backward until her hands touched the floor. Jesse thrust her hips upward until he was face to face with her crotch but only long enough to inhale the lavender scent of her body wash. Then she flipped over and back to her feet. She made it look so effortless even in that dress. She beckoned him with a crooked finger. Like a fish on a hook Tom followed her into the small changing room.

It was only once he was inside that he was fully aware of what was happening and then it was too late. By then she'd squatted down in front of him and yanked his trousers and boxers to the floor examining his erect cock with a malicious grin. Tom wasn't certain at what point he'd had given consent. Jesse seemed to think he'd given it. She wrapped a one hand around his shaft, the other gently coaxing his balls. "Don't cha." It wasn't a question that time, it was a declaration and the last words she spoke before wrapping her plump black lips around his cock.

Tom couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten a blow job, certainly not one without lots of cajoling. Kayla wasn't that kind of girl. She was barely the into sex at all it sometimes seemed. She certainly wasn't spontaneous cloths shopping pull you aside and suck your dick girl. Tom had no clue what to do with his hands, again, so one went to either side of the stall holding on for dear life. Jesse giggled and said something Tom couldn't quite hear when she came up for a breath of air then returned to sucking cock. "Stop." He whispered.

"Why?" Jesse replied. She was still close enough to his cock for him to feel her warm breath on the flesh and her lips gently brushed against the tip.

"I'm gonna cum." Tom replied. Kayla hated when he came in her mouth, or on her face, or on her in general. On the extremely rare occasion that she gave him a hand job she made sure there was a washcloth or handkerchief nearby to catch the mess.

"That's good, I'm gonna swallow, and then try on a few more outfits." She terminated the argument by engulfing his cock again this time all the way to the root. Tom couldn't keep his eyes off Jesse; she stared up at him with her smoky eyes. Jesse's hands moved between his legs digging her nails into his taut buttocks.

"Yes I do." Tom answered her question when he came.

"Hey, you're not allowed in there!" A woman shouted from behind the door banging on it noisily.

"Gimme a minute!" Jesse called back after swallowing. "I just need one second."

"No come out now." Jesse shrugged and shoved Tom who stumbled into the lobby with his trousers still around his ankles.

Tripping over his pants and trying to pull them up at the same time. It wasn't just the angry clerk anymore when he fell into the lobby. Sometime during the few minutes that Jesse was giving him the best blow job of his entire life the lobby had filled up. There were two black girls pointing and giggling, and a blonde woman with a shocked look on her face and a redhead who had a look on her face Tom couldn't even identify. "He's with me." Jesse licked her lips walked over to Tom and hauled him to his feet. "And I want this dress in black and pink."

Dumbstruck the clerk nodded, a few of the girls giggled and everybody else remained perfectly still.

"Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?" She teased deliberately stepping over him so he could get a look at her bared nethers before she made her way to the door.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,345 Followers