Lustful Lyrics Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,502 Followers

Everyone stopped and stared at her. For the first time, she realized that she was naked. The only one totally naked. Even though the other girl's costume was draped about her waist, revealing those lush breasts and her boyfriend still had his pants completely open and this throbbing cock stood at attention. Jack remained full clothed as he stared down at her questioningly. "It's alright if you don't want to, Diane," he said though she could see the disappointment in his handsome face.

She nervously shook her, "No, it's not that. It's just that..." she stammered as she sought the words, the right words. How could she explain? It sounded so foolish. And yet so forward at the same time.

The other girl knelt next to Jack, "It's all right. Just tell us. I promise no one is going to be mad. We all just want to have fun. Not force you."

Diane looked at the other girl and smiled, "Can I whisper it to you?" she felt silly asking. Like some second grader and not a college woman on the verge of sexual discovery. But the truth was that even though they had just met, sometimes it is just easier to talk to another woman.

The girl laughed and nodded her head. Looking at the guys, she took charge once more. "You two go find us some more of that punch while we have a girl talk."

Diane looked around nervously as the other guy pulled up his pants, cursing as he tried to stuff his erection back into the soft brown leather. Pat reached over after a moment and pulled the shirt from his waistband, tugging it down so that it covered his still hard cock. "There, that should do for a couple of minutes." She slapped his ass and shoed the guys out of the room. Then she turned back to Diane sitting on the bed. She wrapped her hands in hers and smiled, "Okay, so what is it, girlfriend?"

The alcohol made Diane laugh wildly at that. Pat joined her for a couple of minutes until the mirth passed. "How can you be my girlfriend? We just met."

Pat brushed hair back from her face, "You know that Monopoly card that says 'go directly to jail, do not pass go?' Well when someone has their head between your legs and gets you off, it is like that. A fast forward button to the next song on your cassette." That actually made some kind of warped sense to Diane in her drunken state. "So what is it? Don't you like Jack? Is it us?"

Diane giggled as she shook her head, the buns above her ears bouncing just a bit. "It's not you. That was hot. How do you do that? I have only sucked my high school boyfriend a couple of times but I could not go that deep. Do girls taste different from boys? Does everyone have the same taste?" It all just spilled out.

The other woman frowned at her, "Let me try to follow this, sweetie. You have only ever given one guy a blow job?" Diane nodded her head. "So you are wondering if everyone tastes the same? If girls taste different from guys? Is that why you didn't want to have sex with Jack?" The confused look on the girl's face made Diane see the disjoint in her logic then.

"I guess I just feel like I don't have any real experience. Like I will disappoint," she tried to explain but knew she still was not getting it right.

Pat squeezed her hand, "Did you feel like we were pressuring you to do things you did not want to do?"

Diane shook her head in denial and the buns bounced so fast this time that she was afraid they would come loose. "No, that's just it. I liked it. Liked watching you." She blushed, "What you did to me. I know I shouldn't but I did. I wanted to you know but what if I'm not good like you? What if I get guilty and freak out?"

"You have to start somewhere. Honestly, I wish another girl had been there to give me advice and help me out my first time," she smiled conspiratorially. "I was awful. He was awful. I hated it. Swore I would never do it again. Ever. But Mike was so kind and patient. He really understood. I got so good at blow jobs because that was all I would do with him for like a year. Then I got really drunk and horny one night and I let him go down on me like I did to you. It was amazing. But even then I felt empty. Like there should be more. Like something belonged inside of me. We ended up fucking that night." She winked "And now I am addicted to his cock."

Diane felt relieved by the other woman's story. Her honesty touched her as if they really were friends. There was a soft knock at the door and a voice called out, "Can we come in?"

Pat looked at her, "What do you want to do? I can help you get dressed and back to your dorm if that's what you want. No one wants to go any further than you want. I'll talk to Jack for you even."

Diane sat silently for a long moment. She knew that this was a big decision. She had been brought up in the Bible belt. Good girls just don't do things like this. They especially don't enjoy it. But already tonight she had seen that she did like it. Liked watching Pat suck Mike off. Liked having Pat lick her...down there. Liked Jack's kisses. Liked Pat's kisses. Maybe she was some dirty slut? Would going back to her room tonight make her any less one? Would she regret it? Always wonder and fantasize about what might have happened if she stayed?

Yeah, yeah she would. And that was what made up her mind. If something inside of her made her a slut, made her like this stuff, then all the hiding in the world would not stop it. She would just spend nights alone thinking about it, touching herself and wishing it was someone else touching her. "You can come in," she said.

Jack was the first to sheepishly pop his head in the door. "You sure? Mike talked to me. Maybe we should not have pushed you so hard. Maybe I should not have."

Diane smiled weakly at him, "No, it's not that. I guess I just was surprised at how much I liked it." She reddened again, "At how curious I am about all this."

"Curious about what?" Jack asked as Mike followed him into the room and closed the door behind them.

Diane bit her lip and looked at the floor as Pat squeezed her hand once more, "Well, to begin with...does every one taste the same? I mean I have only given my ex-boyfriend a blow job. Then when Pat kissed me I could taste myself on her lips and it was different. So I know that girls taste different than boys but do they all taste the same? I mean do all boys taste the same? And all girls taste the same in a different way?" She knew that her words were garbled nonsense but she hoped they were sufficient to get her fucked up message across. She sure was not up for trying to explain it all again.

Mike stepped forward and lifted his shirt. His cock was no longer fully hard, but it was not completely soft either. "As a pre-med major, I am always up for a science experiment." He looked at Jack and nudged him, "What about you? You willing to get your cock sucked for science, man?"

Jack laughed, "If I could get my ass out of this hot suit, sure."

Pat stood up and walked behind Jack, "I'll help you with that. While Diane begins the little experiment. If you are cool with that? I mean she is your girlfriend."

Diane bit her lip as her head turned back and forth between the cock that was growing just inches from her face and the guy that she had come to the party with. Was she actually waiting for his permission to suck off his friend? It seemed strange to say the least. But she could not deny her curiosity or the way that her whole body felt afire with this whole thing.

He nodded his head, "Like the man said, in the name of science." He smiled at her reassuringly.

Mike lifted his half hard cock and waved it at her. "What you waiting for? Come and taste your second cock."

Diane reached out and took his cock in her hand. Like a good scientist she examined the specimen closely. It was thicker than her boyfriend's had been. But not as long or as hard as it had been earlier. She began to softly tug at it.

Then Pat was next to her, kneeling beside her by the bed. "Not like that. It may be called getting him off, but you don't want to pull it off." She brought up her hand and wrapped it softly over Diane's. She slowed the pace of her movements and the cock in their hands began to grow right in front of Diane's face. "That's right. Now take the head in your mouth. Just the head."

Diane looked at the other girl and nodded. She leaned her head in and tasted her second cock. It was salty yet sweet. She frowned as she analyzed the flavor. Then she realized how that must seem to the others, "Sorry, I was just thinking. It tastes similar but not exactly the same."

Pat and the two men smiled at her. Diane noticed that the furry costume was wrapped about Mike's ankles now and that his cock that was even longer than his friend's and substantially larger than her ex-boyfriends was bobbing just inches from her face. "Now taste Jack's, Diane," Pat urged.

Diane turned to the left and did as Pat had ordered. She used her hands as her friend had shown her, bobbing up and down on his throbbing cock for much longer than she had with Mike's. She felt him thrusting against her face, his cock going deeper into her mouth almost reaching the back of her throat. When he pushed deep the next time, she gagged a bit. She opened her eyes in shock at the odd sensation.

She saw Pat next to her bobbing up and down on Mike's hard cock. "Watch me." Diane saw her use her hands along with her mouth to control the depth and speed of her boyfriend's movement. She would alternate long deep thrusts with more shallow licks at the bulbous head.

Diane tried the same thing on Jack. She was reward with a long moan and a thick line of pre-come that tasted decidedly sweeter than either her ex-boyfriend or Mike's had. It spurred her on. She wanted to know what Jack's come would really taste like. She watched Pat and followed her every move. Jack and Mike had both said she was the best cock sucker so Diane might as well learn to do it right while she had this chance.

It only took a couple more moments of her full attention before she was rewarded with what she sought. She felt Jack tremble then she heard him roar, not unlike the Wookiee that he was this night. Then she felt the first spurt of hot, thick come on the back of her tongue.

With her ex-boyfriend she had always drawn back then. Allowed it to spurt into the air after that first taste. But this time she could not. A gentle set of hands on her head kept her firmly in place as spurt after spurt of Jack's come filled her mouth. "Swallow," she heard Pat's command.

She did not have much choice either. It was swallowing or choke Jack had filled her mouth with so much. She did as ordered and was surprised to discover that his come was more sweet than salty. She actually liked the taste. She sucked the final spurt out of the head greedily. And kept sucking.

Pat laughed, "I might have some competition, boys." She bent and kissed Diane then. The women shared the taste of Jack's come. When Pat pulled back from the kiss, Diane noticed that Jack had collapsed on the bed next to them. His eyes were half closed as he watched them. "Now help me finish off Mike," Pat ordered.

Diane nodded, her curiosity spurred on by the shocking revelation of just how different Jack's come tasted from her former boyfriend's. Would Mike's taste as sweet in the end? The girls alternated then taking turns licking and sucking Mike's hard cock.

Pat explained that he would last much longer because he had just come a little while ago. She used the opportunity to demonstrate all the nuisance of the 'best blowjob on campus.' She showed Jill how to deep throat by leaning your head back enough to minimize the angle between the mouth and the throat. She even arranged Diane's naked body on the bed next to Jack so that her head hung off and she could suck Mike even deeper.

Jack used that position to play with her tits until her nipples were almost sore they were so swollen with blood. Then he moved on to her pussy. He spread her legs and used his fingers to rub her clitoris as Pat had used her tongue. Every time that he rubbed it a certain way, Diane would arch off the bed and Mike's cock would slip down her throat. After a few times, she began to think the guys were doing it on purpose.

Then her eyes flew open wide and Mike's cock sunk all the way down her throat as two of Jack's fingers found their way inside of Diane's virgin cunt. She panicked for a moment. The pain in her untried pussy warred with the need for oxygen. Then she felt Pat's hands on her hair, brushing it back from her face. "Relax. Go with it. The boys won't hurt you, I promise."

Even though they had just met, something inside of Diane told her that she could trust this woman. That she would not let anything happen to her. Diane relaxed and Jack's fingers slipped a bit further inside her tight pussy. It was not as painful now. And Mike began to withdraw his cock so she could breathe at least. The guys found a see-saw rhythm then that alternate a full cunt and mouth. Until she began to push back against Jack's fingers. Until she wanted more.

"Stop you two," she heard Pat say. Diane whimpered as both men obeyed the other woman. She felt so incredibly empty with a cock in either hole. Pat's smiling face came into view then, "Do you want Jack to fuck you sweetie? Do you want to feel a nice big cock inside you for the first time?"

Diane knew exactly what this girl was asking. This was not how she had expected to lose her virginity. Good girls did that on their wedding nights. Not in a dorm room with two strangers watching. But Diane was not sure she was a good girl anymore. Not the way that her greedy pussy felt forlorn and lonely without Jack's fingers. Not the way that her mouth longed to be stuffed full of Mike's cock. Needed to know if he tasted as sweet as Jack. No, that good girl was dead. Diane needed to embrace who she was...a greedy little slut.

"Yes. Yes, please," she whispered.

Pat took over again, rearranging everyone. She turned Diane so that she was length wise on the bed and her thighs spread wide open. She moved Mike to the foot of the bed where Diane's head now hung off. She bent and kissed her then. "It'll be okay, I promise," she reassured her once more. Then she nodded to both men. They resumed their positions, except that this time Jack loomed over Diane, his throbbing cock poised at her open cunt. Mike pushed his cock inside Diane's mouth and she closed her eyes, allowed it to slip deeper once more.

She stiffened a bit as she felt something much larger than his fingers begin to prod her opening. That soothing and comforting voice broke through the darkness behind her eyes, "It's all right. Just relax. It might hurt for a moment. But it will feel so fucking good once he gets it in you." Then Diane felt another sensation as soft lips suckled at her nipples. It was the final straw. Sensory overload took her as she arched upwards, impaling herself on cocks at both ends.

She would have panicked again as the intense pain sliced through her virgin cunt knocking the wind from her as surely as the cock buried in her throat stopped her from inhaling. But the gentle sucking at her breasts and the soft caresses along her side calmed her, reassured her. Here was another woman. A woman who knew this pain. She assured her that ecstasy was to follow and Diane believed her.

Then she felt those soft hands caress lower over her abdomen until they came to rest on her mound, just above the place where she was joined intimately with Jack. Soft fingers began to rub in slow circles around her clitoris in perfect timing with the suckling on her nipples.

After a moment, it seemed as if they all were moving as one to the tempo that Pat set. Jack's cock moved slowly inside of her in time to Pat's fingers strumming her love button. Mike's cock thrust back and forth, deep inside her throat, much deeper than she had ever thought possible, then just the head remained. A couple of times even that popped out and Diane was left to greedily reach for it, licking and sucking until it was back where it belonged.

Pat released her nipple and Diane whimpered around Mike's cock that was buried to the max in her throat. "I want you to come for us, Princess," she said as she increased the pressure and the tempo of their erotic dance.

Diane saw stars as real and true as the opening to that stupid movie. They were flying past her faster and faster as the other woman played her body like the blasting symphony in the opening scene. Then it reached its crescendo as Diane felt her cunt throb and contract around Jack's thick cock. He moaned and joined in the theme music as she felt his hot come burst this time inside her pussy. Mike followed soon after, releasing slow long spurts of come down her throat.

Diane smiled as she floated back to reality. If that was what this was. Mike did taste different. Saltier, less sweet but not bad. She was reminded of her Mama's pound cake recipe. Even though she always followed the same recipe, it never tasted quite the same. Like but different every time.

Pat bent and kissed her as Mike's shrinking cock slipped from her mouth and Jack rolled to the side, his own cock making a loud popping sound as it slipped from her no longer virgin cunt. That kiss was long and soulful as she caressed her like you would a small kitten. "Beautiful little sister," she said as she moved onto the bed to lie next to Diane, wrapping her in her soft arms.

Diane wanted to say thank you to them all but she was too exhausted. And perhaps the alcohol was wearing off, exerting its central nervous system depressant effects. All Diane could do was nestle closer into the warmth of the other woman's embrace and smile.

Perhaps she would have been ashamed, mortified the next morning by her drunken actions. Except that she awoke in a single dorm bed cocooned between Jack's with his hard cock pressing into her bottom and Pat's soft tits pressing against her own. Mike's hand was across Pat's shoulder, sandwiched between those sets of tits. Diane could not even feel the headache from the hangover once the boys challenged her to taste Pat's pussy and see if all girls tasted the same. How could anyone have regrets with friends and lovers like that?

***

Strong arms wrapped about her from behind. Hands clutched at her pendulous breasts in her plain cotton nightgown. She smiled as she felt Jack's erection pressed against her bottom. She knew it was larger than it felt, but his beer gut which rubbed against her back kept most of it hidden.

He pressed a soft kiss to the side of her face, "I know what your dirty mind was thinking about." He had her rubbing like a cat in heat against his cock as his thumbs and fingers pinched and pulled at her nipples. When he kissed her, it was not the naïve excitement of that first time, it was coming home. It was safety. It was the pair of old jeans that you never throw out because they fit you so damned well. Almost forty years later and Diane still liked Jack's kisses.

They kissed and dry humped in her sewing room for several long minutes before he took the costume from her hands and laid it on the table next to her sewing machine. He chuckled, "I hope they have lots more of that stuff at the shop. Cause I think I'm gonna need a new costume too."

Diane chuckled as she looked down at her own full figure that had practically doubled since college with three pregnancies and a lifetime of loving. "Yeah well Leia will need one too."

He threw back his head and roared with laughter, "Better get loads of white cotton then cause Pat ain't sticks and bones either."

Diane's eyes widened at his suggestion, "Yeah, I know, we ain't played those games in a while, sweetheart. But watching your face as you sewed, I thought, why the hell not? We ain't dead. And I bet if we asked Mike and Pat would love to come down from Chicago for a few days. So what do you say, Princess Leia? You up for a bit of kinky fun with your old husband and our friends?"

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,502 Followers