Lustful Lyrics Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,498 Followers

Diane chuckled. Jack was right. It had been close to a decade, since right after their grandchild started coming that they had indulged in swinging. After her gallbladder surgery, the nasty scar on her stomach just made her reluctant to get naked, for a time even with Jack. They had just fallen into a routine. Not a bad one, even at their age they still had more sex than the average twice a week. Just that it was not the experimental stuff of their youth.

But why not? She knew that Mike and Pat would be as gentle and understanding as they had been with the little virgin farm girl. And honestly she missed her friends. Even though they talked it was not the same as the intimacy they shared as lovers. She realized that she wanted that back. "Tell Pat to send me her measurements and I'll make two Leia costumes."

Jack smiled, "That's my good girl. We can dress up and hand out candy to all the kids. Then once that dies down we can have some fun of our own." He bent and kissed her lips, "I love you, old woman." He punctuated his rare admission with a sound slap to her butt. "Now hurry and finish up in here. This old Wookiee is horny and I don't intend saving it all up until Halloween."

Diane chuckled as she watched her once athletic husband waddle his rotund butt up the stairs. Oh yeah, life goes on but who says the thrill has to go anywhere?

***

"Oh yeah, I say, life goes on
Long after the thrill of livin' is gone
Little ditty about Jack and Diane
Two American kids done the best they can."

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,498 Followers