Lustful Mothers: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,249 Followers

She stood up right in front of me and said, "Well, to make things clear, we won't be having sex in the traditional sense. That's still something only your father can have."

She then turned around to reveal her large round voluptuous rear end to me, and wiggled it so that it would shake a little. "Have you ever fucked a girl's bottom before?"

"Once," I replied.

"Good, now get up and I'll help you undress."

The first thing that happened when I stood was mom reaching underneath my tshirt and pulling it over my head. That was followed by her yanking down my shorts and underwear, leaving both of us completely nude.

"There's lubrication on the counter over there, I hope you use a lot of it for my sake," she joked.

I quickly grabbed her around her waist, pulled her towards me, and kissed her full on the mouth for the very first time. I pressed my lips as hard as I could against hers. And she responded by doing the same with our tongues eventually meeting in this sensual and erotic moment between us.

"I've wanted to do that for a while now," I told her.

She smiled, "Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's get started."

I turned to grab the small container of lubrication from the counter, and my mother got on all fours on the bed. When I got behind her I was treated to the sexually explicit sight of her little brown anus, her thick brown labia, and her sagging breasts hanging downwards, nearly touching the bed. I was able to get a clear look at the pink insides of her vagina from this position. It was glistening with moisture and there was no denying how aroused she was at that very moment. As for her anus, it looked incredibly tight to the point where I wondered if I could even get my finger inside, let alone my cock. But I was up to the task.

I poured a large helping of lube onto two of my fingers and pressed it against the delicate opening of mom's rear end. I took a moment to feel the softness of her anus before giving a gentle push to get my fingers inside of her. She moaned the moment I entered, and moaned some more as I moved my fingers around to coat the tight walls of her rectum with the lubrication. And judging by how much wetter her vagina had become, we were both clearly enjoying my playing with her ass.

She was ready at that point. Her anus and rectum were opened and lubed enough for me to penetrate her, and so I pressed the head of my cock against her most intimate of areas and gave a small thrust.

She gasped as soon as the head of my cock entered her body. Her hands squeezed the blanket tightly, and her legs and feet became stiff. With the next few inches, her gasps and whimpers became louder and she clenched her hands even tighter as I was stretched her rectum further. And as I pushed the final few inches in, I was able to witness the almost unbelievable view of my cock being completely devoured by mom's once tiny hole.

"Fuck me... I want you to fuck me now," my mother pleaded, with the sounds of lust and desperation in her voice.

I gave her what she wanted, what we both wanted, the best that I could. It went slow at first since the tightness of her anus and rectum felt like the grip of a hand. But as she loosened up, I was able to fuck her harder, filling the room with her loud whimpering and the sound of my cock slurping in and out of her well-lubricated asshole.

I had never felt anything so pleasurable in my life as my mother had become completely submissive to me. She was completely at my mercy, and I loved that. As I continued fucking her, I reached down to squeeze one of her milk filled breasts before going down even further to rub her soaking wet vagina, causing her to cry out loud. I loved the way her big clitoris and labia felt against my fingers, and I loved that she was on the brink of a powerful orgasm that I was able to give her.

A sudden stream of fluids rushed through my fingers that were on her vagina. Her back became arched as she orgasmed and screamed at the top of her lungs. She was completely uninhibited with her pleasure knowing that we were home alone, as her arms and head thrashed on the bed, being as loud as she wanted because only her son could hear. I grabbed tightly onto her hip with my other hand and shot load after load of my cum deep inside her rectum, filling her up with what was probably the largest amount of sperm I had ever produced.

We both collapsed onto the bed, with me on top of her. I then planted kisses on her shoulder as she was catching her breath.

"God you were amazing," she said, still panting hard. "That was the best anal experience I've ever had."

She turned her body and gave me a deep kiss on the mouth for the second time today. This time, it was more sexually charged after the experience we had just shared with each other, with our tongues slobbering all over each other's lips.

"Tell me we'll do this again soon..." I said, in between kisses.

"Of course we will..."

"And after I come back?"

She smiled, "Who knows, maybe by then, I'll have your father's permission for you to cum inside my womb."

We kissed on the mouth again and it felt glorious. Knowing that we were going to fuck again gave me an amazing feeling. I know she felt the same.

Family Counseling

"Tell me how it all started," he asked.

The three of them were all sitting in his well-furnished office, sitting across from each other. He sat alone on his seat, while the mother and son sat together on the couch.

Linda took a deep breath, "Well, it started several months ago. I began to notice that he would try taking little peeks at me whenever I would come out of the shower or change my clothes. On a few occasions, I noticed that he would open my bedroom door slightly so that he could spy on me."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"I felt a lot of things. Betrayed would be one of them- that my own son would do such a thing to me while I'm completely undressed. He doesn't have a right to see me like that. It's a woman's choice as to who gets to see her body."

The counselor then turned his attention towards Tom. "You don't deny any of this, do you?"

Tom shook his head in embarrassment, "...No..."

"So the obvious question now becomes- why would you look at your own mother like this? Is it simply that you're attracted to her? Do you enjoy that she's your mother? Perhaps both?"

"It's just that...I've never seen a naked woman before...that's all," Tom hesitantly responded.

The counselor followed up by asking, "So it's safe to assume that you've never done anything intimate before, have you?"

"No. I haven't."

"This sounds like a fairly common situation for a curious 18 year old," the counselor said. "But I want to go back to my previous question; does the fact that she's your mother add any special significance to seeing her nude?

"In a way, it did. I mean, yeah she's my mom, but I guess that added to it. When I saw her naked for the first time, it made me see her in a different light..." Tom said, as his mother listened in shock at her son's stunning revelation.

"Go on," the counselor said. "I appreciate your honesty, and I know this can't be easy for you, but it's important for all of us to be open with each other. So please continue."

"It's hard to explain. I think it has to do with how she's taken care of me my whole life and how much I've always looked up to her as being 'perfect' in every way. But when I saw her naked, it changed everything. She became all I thought about. I never meant to come across as a pervert or anything. I just wanted to see more of her, that's all."

The counselor then turned his attention back to Tom's mother. "Linda, what are your thoughts on hearing your son say this about you? Does it change your perspective?"

She slowly nodded. "It does. I had no idea that he felt this way. I simply thought it was a case of boys being boys. But I didn't realize that it was a lot deeper than that."

The counselor nodded his head in agreement, "Family matters are never easy, especially when a delicate issue such as sex is involved. Now Linda, I want you to tell your son about some of the dreams you've been having."

"... I... I was under the impression that what we've discussed in private stays strictly between us," Linda nervously replied.

"And it will always stay private between us. But this is something that involves your son and I feel that he should be aware of it. I've been doing family counseling for a long time, with great results, and I believe that complete honesty always leads to the best outcomes."

Linda sighed, "Well, it was after I caught my son spying on me coming out of the shower. I had a dream that night where...I can't believe I'm saying this in front of him...but in the dream, we were in the kitchen and...I was on my knees servicing him orally. I woke up and I couldn't believe what had just gone through my head."

The room suddenly felt a little warmer and the counselor had to adjust his collar. Tom found himself going from feeling humiliated to becoming aroused after hearing his mother's most intimate thoughts involving him.

"It didn't end there, did it?" the counselor enquired further.

"No, it happened again about two or three weeks later. This time we were in my bedroom, I was naked and we were making out before he performed oral sex on me. That was when I knew this issue had gotten in my head and so I started to lock my bedroom door. Tom, of course, tried much harder to get his peeks at my body which was the last straw for me. And so here we are, talking to you..."

"Linda, it's my professional opinion that you're over thinking all of this," the counselor stated. "You had previously assumed that your son was being some sort of deviant when he was looking at your body, and now you're assuming that your dreams are something to be ashamed of."

"I don't understand. What exactly are you implying?" she asked.

He raised his eyebrow, "I'm not implying anything. I'm simply saying that you are making things out to be something that they are not. You are the one implying that incest is immoral. And let's be frank about what we're talking about here- incest."

Linda was strongly taken aback by the remarks she had just heard. "I don't think it's right the way he's been spying on me, and..."

"I want us to be honest with each other," he said, cutting her off mid-sentence. "When you had those explicit dreams with you and your son, you had previously admitted to me that you masturbated when you woke up- is that right?"

"I really don't think it's necessary for you to say that in front of my son," Linda said with defiance and a hint of embarrassment.

"The only reason I'm doing this is because I'm trying to break down the barriers between you and your son," the counselor stated boldly. "Obviously the way that I work isn't taught in any classroom or practiced by any of my colleagues, but there's a reason why so many of my patients have seen great progress in their relationships and are more than happy to return. That's because my process works. So are you still interested?"

"... I am," she replied after being humbled.

"Now if we can continue where we left off; have you ever thought about kissing your son?" he asked.

Linda hesitated for a moment. "Not often. But I would occasionally wonder what he would taste like."

The counselor then turned his attention towards her son, "How does this make you feel Tom? Knowing that your mother has fantasized about you and has wondered what you taste like- it must be very exciting for you."

"It is," Tom replied. "It's the last thing I expected to hear when my mom set up this appointment. I thought she would just stay mad at me over everything that's happened."

"Now Linda, I want you to give your son a gentle kiss on the lips," the counselor casually asked. "I want you to kiss him so that neither of you will have to wonder what it's like. It would be completely innocent and much of the tension between you two will disappear."

Linda's jaw nearly dropped from hearing such a taboo request. She was about to question him again, but seeing the various plaques and awards on the wall let her know that it was useless. He was one of the most well-known family counselors in the city, and he was personally recommended to her by her sister, who had a similar problem with her own son recently. And when she turned to look at Tom, she saw the eagerness in his eyes and knew that he was more than interested in doing it.

So, she leaned towards her son, and her son leaned towards her, and they proceeded to kiss each other. It was innocent like the counselor said it would be. Both of their lips pressed tightly onto one another and the curiosity that they both had was gone. Now they knew it was like to be so intimate with each other before Linda slowly backed away.

"It's obvious that your son enjoyed it, but did you enjoy it Linda?" he asked.

Linda wiped some of the saliva from the sides of her mouth and tried to regain her senses. "It was interesting. It's not something I ever expected to happen, but I don't regret it."

He smiled, "Good. Now I want to take things a step further. I want you to undress yourself right here in front of your son to show him that admiring your body is nothing for either of you to be ashamed of. I want you to show him that this is perfectly natural."

"... I... I can't," she gasped. "If anyone ever found out about this I would be ruined."

"I want you to trust me; the confidentiality I share with my patients and the work I do for them is something I take great pride in. So unless you or your son speak to anyone about this, and I don't think either of you will, no one will ever find out about what goes on in here."

Once again, Linda knew that it was pointless arguing with such a highly regarded therapist. A part of her wanted to keep making a fuss about how wrong and over the top his requests were. But another part of her was curious about what this may accomplish and how she might feel- that side won.

She nervously stood and began working to remove her top. As each article of clothing was being undone, her shyness and modesty eventually gave way to her inner-exhibitionist. She loved the fact that the two men in the room had their eyes glued to her every movement and body parts as she undressed for them. She no longer cared that one of the men was a well respected therapist, and the other was her very own son. The look in their eyes showed just how much they were lusting over her body. They felt more nervous than she did. It felt like an eternity but Linda finally placed her last piece of clothing neatly on the side of the couch and stood there in the nude.

Her body was fairly slender, but with curves around her hips and thighs. She had average sized breasts which sagged a bit, showing that she was a middle aged woman. Her nipples were fairly large and were dark pink, with her wide areolas being a shade lighter. And her dark brown pubic hairs were neatly trimmed. She sat back down as she had before, only this time her back was a little straighter and her shoulders were a little broader. She was proud of her body.

The counselor loosened his necktie before speaking, "You're a remarkable woman Linda. I can see why your son has been spying on you. And judging by the change in your demeanor, having you open yourself to him was an excellent idea."

"I do feel liberated in a sense," Linda replied confidently. "If this is what he really wants, then I suppose it doesn't hurt for him to see me bare."

"That's what I like to hear. Now Tom, what do you think about seeing your mother like this? Seeing her naked body so up close must be having its effect on you."

"It does," Tom replied; his heart rate was going through the roof. "I've only seen her like this from far away. Having her sit right next to me without any clothes on is just surreal to me."

"Tell me, if you could have your mother do one thing for you right now and not have to worry about the consequences, what would it be? And yes, I'm talking about sex."

Tom took a deep breath, "I guess I'd want to put my penis in her mouth so she could...you know...I've never felt that before."

The counselor grinned, "Good. Now I want you to stand up and show your mother how strongly you feel about her. I'm sure she would be willing to accommodate you."

The young man was hesitant, but like his mother moments earlier, he gathered the courage he needed to stand up and expose himself. He put his hands around the waistband of his shorts and slowly pulled it down to free his erection, which protruded right in front of his mother's face.

Without being asked, Linda took her son's manhood in her hand and gently caressed it. Her curiosity had once again gotten the better of her as she tenderly rubbed her son's penis. She examined it for a moment, seeing how her son had grown up to become a young man, before swirling her tongue around the bulging head. She followed that by licking up and down the shaft, causing her son to moan from a pleasure he had never felt before. And that became the appeal to Linda- being the first woman to introduce her son to the joys of sex; to be the first woman to make her son feel like a man, as she took him inside her mouth and began sucking him off furiously.

Tom felt his knees buckle as his mother bobbed her head up and down on his rock hard erection. It was an incredible feeling for him. And he couldn't believe his eyes as he looked down to see his prim and proper mother with her lips wrapped tightly around him, with her cheeks looking caved in from her powerful suction. The tightness of her mouth reminded him of the grip of his own hand, only warmer with saliva and a slobbering tongue inside.

The feeling became more than Tom could bear as he shot load after load of his cum inside his mother's mouth. Linda got what she wanted- a chance to taste her own son. In fact, she got more than she bargained for as her son's ever-flowing cum nearly caused her to gag, with her barely able to keep up with swallowing it.

When it was over, Tom had collapsed back onto the couch while his mother finished eating the remainder of his cum that was still in her mouth. The therapist looked on and smiled at his good deed of bringing them closer than ever before.

"Was it what you expected Linda?" the counselor asked as he leaned forward to offer a box of tissues.

She took a single tissue and used it to wipe her lips and chin. "It was more than I expected. I still can't believe I did that to my own son."

The counselor then turned his attention towards her son, "What about you Tom? You obviously look like you've enjoyed your first encounter with oral sex and your mother quite a bit."

"God... that was so amazing," Tom replied, still panting heavily. "I've never felt anything like that in my life. I had no idea what my mom could do."

"And it looks like you're ready to have another go at it," he added, looking at Tom's tenseness. "It's perfectly understandable since your hormones must be raging right now after what you've just had done to you."

"Oh, I'm definitely still horny. I would love to do something again if my mom is interested."

"Well, would you be interested in losing your virginity to your mother?" the counselor said with a grin. "I know it would be very special for both of you if she was your first."

Tom looked to his mother to see a loving smile and a small nod of approval. She told him it was okay for him to climb on top of her if he wanted to, and so he did. He got in between his mother's open legs and pressed his semi-erect penis against the opening of her vagina. Feeling her warmth and wetness, along with being intimate with his mom again, was more than enough to make him fully hard again. It didn't matter that he was inexperienced at this, since his mom was using her hands to guide him in, and held onto his body to ensure that he was motioning himself correctly while they looked each other in the eyes.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,249 Followers