Lustful Mothers: The Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's your answer going to be mister?" she asked. "Are you interested in making love to your mother? Or am I going to have to save these fingers of mine for myself later?"

I wrapped my hands around the back of her neck the way she did to me earlier, and I bent forward to give her a kiss. It wasn't the quick touch of the lips like she gave me, but a kiss which showed love and compassion. It was wet and sensual, and both of our tongues found themselves wrestling against each other in our mouths.

"Does that answer your question?" I replied, pulling back.

She smiled and gripped my erection even tighter. "Yes. Yes it does. God, I can't believe this is actually going to happen. My own son of all people..."

I touched her soft breasts for the first time and gently pinched both of her erect brown nipples and played with them. We briefly kissed again.

"This feels right," I said. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this."

"How should we start?" she asked.

"Sit down on the couch. I want you to spread your legs for me."

A shy expression crept over her face and she tried to hold it in. It was as if she was a virgin who heard a dirty word for the very first time. But she wasn't a virgin and she wasn't about to hear dirty things. She was my mother and we were about to have our first sexual encounter together.

Once she sat down, she did as I asked and spread her legs open for me. The look on her face showed that she didn't know what to expect until I got down on my knees in front of her.

"Are you going to perform oral sex on me?" she asked in a state of disbelief.

"Has it been a long time for that too?"

She nodded. "Dave isn't a very big fan of doing it. Neither was your father when we were still together."

I pressed my hands on her thighs and rubbed her legs. "Good. This is supposed to be special, right?"

My hands continued rubbing her thighs and made their way up to her crotch. I examined her vagina and was mesmerized by how beautiful it was. Her labia was dark brown and protruded at just the right amount. But what was most eye catching was seeing her clitoris swell and the pink area of her vaginal opening start to release clear fluids. She was aroused alright.

I leaned forward to give her womanhood a nice kiss, feeling her pubic hairs against my lips. My hands were still on her thighs and I felt her twitch, so I did it again and again until she was used to it. Once her movement stopped, I stuck my tongue out and gave each side of her labia a nice long lick, which made her twitch. Then finally, I stuck my tongue inside of her vagina and she let out a sharp moan.

"Oh my god..." she gasped. "Whatever you're doing, don't stop."

Hearing my prudish mother's sexual pleadings only motivated me to suck and lick her vagina even harder. Her fluids filled my mouth and I couldn't help but notice how good she tasted. I looked up at her while I continued my oral service to see her eyelids squeezed shut and her hands squeezing each of her small breasts and pinching her large brown nipples.

"I'm ready," she suddenly said. "I'm on the verge of an intense orgasm and I want you inside me."

I patted her on the leg, "Come on, lay on the floor."

After I stood up, I did the gentlemanly thing and extended my hand for her to hold to help lift her. But to my delight, she took my hand to get off the couch and immediately dropped to her knees to orally please me for a moment. As great as it felt, the thing that grabbed my attention the most was the surreal sight of my throbbing cock in her pretty little mouth.

After a few seconds, she spit out my cock and said, "I hope you don't mind but I'd like to return this oral reciprocation another time. I really want you to make love to me now."

"I'm sure we can work this out," I smiled.

She smiled back and laid down on the carpet. Her eyes never left me and she watched me climb on top of her, kissing her after I pressed my weight down.

"I bought this rug with Dave and I when I first moved in here," she said in between kisses. "We were so close to getting married. So it's especially hard to believe that I'm currently laying naked on it with my son on top of me."

I gave her a few more kisses. "You're a woman with needs. If he's not willing to take care of them, then someone else has to. And it might as well be me. You deserve it, mom."

"Do you really want to have sex with me? My vagina is the place where you came from after all," she said with a hint of disbelief.

"That makes it even more special doesn't it?"

Her eyes lit up when I said that, and then she reached down to guide the tip of my penis towards the open entrance of womanhood.

"You're right, it does make it more special," she said. "And this is our special day. Now give me an experience I'll never forget."

I pushed my hips down and I penetrated my mother. She felt warm, comfortable, and dripping wet; everything a real woman is supposed to feel like. After I went all the way in, I pulled back and did the same thing again, forming a nice rhythm.

"Oh god..." she moaned with her eyes wide open. "This feels so good."

Her legs wrapped around me tighter and her hands squeezed my back. I'm no stranger to good sex, but actually screwing my mother was the best thing I had ever experienced. The depraved and lust filled look that filled her eyes showed that she agreed and felt the same way too. Both of our heart rates skyrocketed as I continued pounding her body.

She suddenly tapped my shoulder to get me to stop. "Wait, I have an idea. Turn around, lay on your back."

I had no idea what she had planned, but with the excitement in her eyes and the lust in her voice, I knew it would be good, so I did what she said. Once I turned to my back, my mother climbed on top of me with my cock still inside of her, and she straddled me in the cowgirl position.

"I had no idea you would be interested in this position," I noted to my mother.

"We'll see," she said with her voice filled with curiosity and heavy breathing. "I've always wanted to take charge during sex, now here's my opportunity. Another sweet memory I'll take with me. So where did we leave off..."

She placed both hands on my chest and slowly started to rock her hips back and forth. I missed the closeness we shared with me being right on top of her with our faces just inches away from each other, but that feeling was immediately replaced with the erotic sight of my mother's hair waving back and forth. And as she picked up her pace, I got to see her small breasts jiggle in front of me with her large brown nipples being as hard as they possibly could.

Beads of sweat formed around her face, as did mine. She squeezed my chest harder and I squeezed her thighs tighter. Both of our moans and breathing became louder. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, and suddenly her back arched and I could feel her legs shivering on top of me. She was having an orgasm.

"Oh my god...Oh my god...I'm cumming..."

Her face was pointed upwards and her hips kept gyrating in short movements while she entered a state of sexual bliss. It was an amazing sight to witness, and it felt equally as amazing feeling a slight rush of fluids gush from inside of her body onto mine. Her squirt made a real mess all over.

It didn't take long for me to reach my climax as I shot spurt after spurt of my cum deep inside of her womb, while I squeezed her hips tightly.

When it was over, she collapsed on top of me. Her long hair covered my chest, and I could feel her face and her breasts on my skin while we tried to calm down and make sense of everything.

"Thank you," she said a few minutes later. "Thank you for this. I'll never forget it. And I'll always have this memory of us."

I rubbed my hands through her hair. "No, thank you. I've had this fantasy since I was young. And you know that fantasies rarely come true. I'm glad this one did."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then on my lips. "You're so sweet."

"Do you think we'll get to do this again in the future? Or is this a one time thing? I would understand if you wouldn't want to, or if you meet somebody else over there, but I think this feels right between us."

"We'll see," she said as she rested her head on my chest. "I was never very good at predicting the future. And I certainly never could have predicted that this would ever happen when I gave birth to you all those years ago. But for now, let's enjoy this moment."

"So...do you plan on telling Dave that we had sex in his living room?" I asked in a joking manner.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Are you kidding? I'm going to tell him every last detail about what we did just now. Trust me, his right hand will have plenty to do for the next several months. It's still fairly early in the morning, so who knows, maybe we can give him more stories to think about. I did promise you some 'oral stimulation,' didn't I?"

That's when she smiled slyly as she moved down to take me back into her mouth.

The First Time

My mother and I sat on the floor in our living room by the fireplace. It was a snowy night and we each had a cup of hot chocolate and a lot of catching up to do.

I'd returned home from my first semester at college and she was eager to get as many new details about my personal life as she could. My mother is one of those sentimental types who wears her heart on her sleeve. She's always been very open with me about her feelings, which shouldn't come as a surprise since she's a human sexuality professor at a local college.

"So how have you been enjoying your college experience so far?" she asked. "Make any new friends?"

"Sure I have. I've met a lot of cool people. The whole thing about living with a roommate is kinda fun. But I have to admit, a part of me misses living at home where I have someone to cook for me and do my laundry."

My mother raised her eyebrow and gave me a stern look. "Is that all I'm good for?"

"That was a joke mom," I replied. "You know what I meant by that. It's just nice to feel a little more independent for a change when it comes to making my own decisions in life."

"Gosh, you've grown up so fast. It feels like yesterday that I was picking you up from an after school sports practice. Now you're on your way to becoming your own man. I couldn't be prouder."

"Thanks. But don't worry though, it's not like I'm going to move very far after I graduate. You'll never be more than a short drive away."

She smiled, "So...are you dating anyone at your university? I want all the juicy details if you are."

"Well, I wouldn't say dating, but there are a few girls I talk to here and there. Nothing serious since I'm always busy. I mean, you teach at a college, you know how the dating thing goes these days."

"I sure do," she replied. "Things are a lot different now than when I was growing up. Frankly, I prefer the old fashion way of how things went between a boy and girl at your age. I'm a little more traditional in that regard."

I nodded, "Yeah, I know what you mean. There's nothing more attractive than a woman with class. But hey, I'm definitely not complaining if a girl is interested in doing stuff with me."

"Speaking of which, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about. I should have said something months ago, but I was afraid of being that overbearing mother that kids often complain about."

"Sure. What is it?" I asked.

She paused for a moment. "Are you sexually active?"

There was sort of a shy look on her face, like she knew how awkward this would be. Yet if she asked, there must have been good reason.

"Really? Did my mother just ask me if I'm having sex? Mom, I'm a young adult. I know how to do things safely if that's what you're implying. You don't need to worry about a thing."

"That's a relief to hear," she replied in a reassuring tone. "You always were a smart guy, and I just wanted to reiterate the importance of doing everything safe. I've seen quite a few students get pregnant during college and it can be a real challenge for them to say the least."

"Well, thanks for caring. I've never thought of you as an 'overbearing mother' as you put it. You've always been really cool. Some of my friends have even commented about how awesome they think you are. As for the sex stuff, I'm always cautious and you're worrying too much."

"You're right," she nodded. "Young people your age are so advanced when it comes to sex. When I was growing up, people hardly knew what to do, or where to put things. I'm sure you were an expert from day one with all the information that's out there."

I winced, "Is that what you think? I know we're starting to drift into awkward territory here, but trust me, I was no expert when I started."

"The way you said that makes me think you have an entertaining story to tell."

"Jeez!" I said in utter surprise. "Talking about safe sex is one thing, but talking about this is just flat-out humiliating."

She smiled like nothing was wrong. "Oh, come on. Studying human interaction and sexuality is what I do for a living. You aren't going to say anything that I haven't heard before. Besides, you always used to complain that I never treat you like an adult, well now here's your chance to have an adult conversation."

I gave her a skeptical look. "Well, there isn't much to say. My first time was with my ex-girlfriend Anne."

"Anne? I figured it was with her. You two used to be so close and she was always flirtatious around you."

"Yeah, that's her alright. Anyway, after months of touching all the bases, we finally decided to take the plunge and have sex. We were both virgins at the time so it was obviously a big deal for us. We sort of knew what to do. But the thing is, when I put on the condom and started going at it, the whole thing felt so good that I came literally a minute or so after I started. Her tightness along with my excitement and nervousness isn't a very good combination for endurance. She even gave me a 'what the heck' look afterwards. So yeah, it was pretty embarrassing."

"That certainly does sound embarrassing for you," she replied, holding back her giggling.

"Well I'm glad you're getting a nice laugh from the least proudest moment in my life."

"You're being too hard on yourself. You were a virgin, and lots of men have performance issues during their first time. Believe me, I've seen the statistics and have discussions with people about it. It's normal. And it's also understandable since men in general have far more pressure to perform than women do."

"I guess you're right," I nodded. "So what about you? What was your first time like? Was it as bad as mine, or worse?"

"That information is off limits mister," she replied in her motherly voice.

"Huh? Really? After what I just told you, you're telling me that you can't reciprocate and tell me an adult story of your own?"

She flashed a playful look. "It's different. I'm your mother. You aren't supposed to know about my sexual history."

"But don't you always say that it's a good thing to forgo traditional social norms in society?"

She raised an eyebrow, "Nice try, but I've always referred to female empowerment whenever I would mention that."

"Doesn't this count as female empowerment?" I asked. "By not telling your story, you're adhering to traditional social norms that women can't be as sexually liberated as men, and that a mother is expected to behave in a certain way based on the perceptions that society imposes on them."

"Oh my, college has really changed you," she scoffed playfully.

"Yeah, well I got that from you."

She took a deep breath, "Fair is fair I suppose. My embarrassing 'first time story' is slightly different than yours. When I lost my virginity to my then-boyfriend, it was a pretty standard event. There was nothing particularly embarrassing about it. Sure, we were nervous, but it felt great and went on without any problems. But the awkwardness and embarrassing stuff came afterwards when I was learning about oral sex."

My eyes widened. Hearing about your own mother having sex is one thing, but hearing her talk about giving oral sex is something else entirely.

"Oh..." I managed to respond.

She smiled, "You seem kind of shocked by me saying that. Is everything okay?"

"Uh...yeah. It is. You just caught me a little off guard, that's all."

"Seems that way. I'm sure it boggles your mind that a lifelong feminist and college professor has sucked a cock or two in her lifetime."

"That's exactly what I was thinking to be honest," I replied nervously. "You practically took the words out of my mouth...uh...I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was that I agree with what you just said."

She laughed, "And I'm sure the fact that your mother is admitting this is what's making you so nervous. I've never seen you like this before."

"That's because I've never heard you talk like this before. Plus sex is my favorite topic. The two don't usually mix."

"That's because the issues of sex and your mother aren't supposed to mix," she stated firmly.

"Maybe not," I conceded. "But I'd still love to hear the rest of your story. You've got my full attention."

"Well, I was 18 at the time. My boyfriend at the time was a pretty smart and charming guy, just like you. And he was also very handsome, just like you. We had sex a few times and he eventually begged me to suck his cock."

"I love your new vocabulary mom," I joked. "You sound so much more like a regular person instead of an uptight college professor."

She smiled, "I'm just making sure you understand it. Anyway, oral sex was still something that was pretty taboo back then. I had never really thought of it, but I could imagine how good it must feel for him since he licked my vagina a few times before we had sex, and I thought it felt exquisite. The night before I finally agreed to do it, my best friend told me about her experience with it, and how it didn't taste that bad. She had a lot of nice things to say about it in general."

"And was it what you expected?"

"It was interesting," she said. "The first time I performed fellatio on him was after prom night. We drove off to a secluded area on the coast and he placed a picnic blanket on the floor by his car. He leaned against his car door, and I got on my knees and basically did what he told me to do, along with advice from my friend. Honestly, it felt a bit degrading and humiliating to a certain degree. But at the same time, I loved that he was getting so much pleasure out of it."

"Well that doesn't sound so bad," I noted. "That sounds like the typical first time with oral sex for anyone. I thought you were going to tell me an embarrassing story or something."

"That wasn't the embarrassing part. Since we were both 18 when I started to suck him off, he naturally got to the orgasm stage very quickly. I could tell that he was about to finish, so I closed my eyes and got ready to swallow, which is what we had previously agreed upon. Keep in mind that personal grooming isn't the same as it is now, and his pubic hairs kept tickling my nose. By the time he released his fairly large orgasm, I sneezed and there was cum everywhere. And I mean everywhere. It was all over his legs and pants. I chickened out when it came to putting it back in my mouth and so it continued squirting on my face and my expensive dress that my dad bought for me."

"Yikes. That does sound pretty bad. Now my story doesn't sound so bad in comparison."

She raised an eyebrow, "It didn't end there. The ride home was quiet and awkward. My curfew was fast approaching and the stains on my dress were practically impossible to remove since we didn't have anything except dry tissue paper to use for clean up. I went back home with a plan to basically run to my bedroom before my parents would have a chance to try and talk to me. The best case scenario that I hoped for would be that they were already asleep."