Lustful Summoning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Julie headed back toward the hallway, letting Jason trail behind her. His eyes roamed over her backside and admired the curves of her body from behind, noticing every little tilt of her ass with her sashaying walk. His eyes glided up her back, noticing the hourglass curve of her waist and widening upper back. All of it was glistening with the oil that Jason had felt on her leg before.

He then took note of a few flaws that he hadn’t expected to find on this woman. Where the crack of her upper ass cheeks ended, he could see the end of her spine protruding like the clipped tail of some dog, only without the hair. There was also the pronounced shoulder blades sticking further out of her back than what you would normally see on a person.

Jason looked over her glistening shoulder and saw that she had passed the succubus’ chamber and was leading him to his bedroom. She led him into the room and went directly to the bed.

Julie laid down on the cover and looked at Jason with lust filled eyes, one hand resting on her hip, the other patting the bed next to her, motioning for him to join her on the mattress.

Jason walked to the edge of the bed, unable to resist the urge to join her. When he had reached the bed, Julie rose up to her knees and was face to face with him. Her hands reached to his shoulders and slid around them.

Her right hand reached behind his head, pulling Jason’s mouth to hers for a passionate kiss. Her left hand slid around his shoulders and pulled his body into her embrace. Jason’s hands reached to her smooth hips and tried to pull her closer to him. Her body didn’t budge, but his body moved toward her.

Jason’s mind was filled with a wanton need for this woman. He was driven by the flaming desire that was rising in his body. He mounted the bed on his knees in front of Julie, and she leaned into him and to the left, causing Jason to lay down on his back with the beautiful woman lying on top of him.

Their lips had never pulled apart; his tongue remained in an erotic embrace and danced with her tongue inside their mouths. Julie’s arms slid out from behind his head and shoulders and glided down Jason’s body.

Her hands reached the waistband of his jeans and began to untuck his shirt. When her fingers finally touched his skin, Jason felt a fever of lust race through his body. His arms wrapped around her small waist and pulled her into his crushing embrace and his tongue went wild in her mouth.

Jason felt the edge of his tongue run across the tip of one of her fangs, which she originally had before being with the succubus. He tasted his blood and something else after the scrape. Suddenly the woman on top of him started writhing in frenzy.

She pulled away from his kiss and placed her mouth on his neck, kissing, nibbling and sucking with infatuation. She rose up on her hands and knees, keeping her mouth on his neck. One hand quickly moved to his pants and undid the button and broke the zipper, pulling them open.

Julie then pulled away from Jason’s neck and rose above him, using her hands on his chest. Her fingernails ripped through his shirt, pulling it off of his body. Jason looked down and watched her hands do their business. He followed her slender arms back up to her hard body and noticed that she kept sticking her tongue out and flicking it in the air.

Julie now scratched her nails down Jason’s chest and stomach as she moved to his pants. Once there, she easily removed his pants and straddled his hips again. Jason’s cock was stiff and lying on his stomach, but he could feel her pussy’s lips spread against the shaft. It felt like they were kissing and sucking on it.

Julie rubbed her pussy up and down his shaft without getting to close to the head. Jason knew that if he did, then the suction that was down there would just pull him deep into her. Knowing what that would feel like, Jason tried to move her closer to the head by pulling on her hips, but she wouldn’t give him the pleasure just yet.

Julie moaned as she kept moistening his cock with the juices that were starting to flow out of her pussy. Jason was getting close to cumming and began to moan, too, but he tried to hold back, wanting to cum inside this woman.

She seemed to think the same thing and slid further up his cock. The sucking pussy lips hungrily wrapped around the head of Jason’s cock and started to pull him in. As he went deeper in, the suction became unbearable and he released his load into Julie, closing his eyes with the pleasure.

The blonde didn’t seem to notice as she continued to slowly slide down his shaft. Jason’s cock showed no sign of letting this woman down either, remaining hard as a diamond. Another pair of lips quickly covered Jason’s and he felt a tongue invade his mouth. Jason accepted the tongue and started kissing the pair of lips, but he noticed that the tongue wasn’t long enough to be Julie’s.

Jason’s eyes snapped open and he looked into the eyes of the succubus. His mind froze, wondering how she had escaped the pentagram. As Julie began to rise and fall on his cock, the succubus started to suck delicately on his tongue, and Jason lost his will to care about her escape, as he gave into his lust.

The black haired demoness released his tongue and looked at Jason. He saw that she still had her leathery wings on her back and her tail still flicked just inside his peripheral vision. Her body was also the hottest figure he had ever seen, even compared to Julie who was now riding his cock at an intense pace.

“Do not worry, my lover,” the succubus said lustily. “You released me, so I’m now bound to you. Neither my spawn nor I shall harm you. We will do everything to keep you pleased and alive. Nothing will ever happen to you.

“Now, lay back and enjoy yourself,” the demoness’ sultry voice continued. “She needs energy to finish her transformation. You will be pleased with the results even though the process may cause you to sleep for a few days.”

Before Jason could accept what she had said, the succubus turned around and straddled his chest. Her smooth tail slid around Jason’s neck and began to lift his head off the bed. Jason saw the pussy lips open up, waiting for his kiss.

Jason’s mouth opened just before it reached its destination and the wonderful suction pulled his willing tongue into it. Immediately, the succubus came on his tongue. The moisture ran down its length and into Jason’s mouth, going directly down his throat.

A shock of adrenalin flew threw his body and Jason began to shove up into Julie’s grasping pussy. Her body responded by moving much quicker on his cock. The pull quickly sent him over the edge, causing a burst of cum to fire deep into the woman’s inner walls.

Jason thought it might be coming to an end but he could feel Julie still pumping his cock for more semen. When he thought he wouldn’t last, the succubus came again, the fluids giving him another rush of energy.

Jason’s cock was still fully erect and his hips continued to push harder into Julie’s body. The sucking walls of the pussy rubbed against the entire body of his cock. Jason felt the head pushing against the back wall of the woman’s pussy with each downward thrust of her pelvis.

When she raised off of him most of the way, he felt the walls envelop his cock and roll against the head, as if they were caressing the gentlest flower petal. Then he would feel the pressure tighten as her body slammed back down on his cock, causing full pleasure to rush through his balls.

Jason had been feeling the woman’s legs straddling his thighs from the beginning, but he now noticed that her feet had moved under his thighs earlier. They were beginning to move over the top of his legs from inside his thighs. It felt as if her legs had multiple joints and were wrapping around his legs.

The thought of a woman’s legs embracing his like a snake seemed enticing and Jason began to move with greater vigor. Her vaginal walls began to suck more greedily on his cock, pulling him closer to an orgasm. Jason tried to keep from coming, but the pressure was greater than he could fight.

Just as Jason began to fire another load of cum deep into Julie’s pussy, he slowly sank out of consciousness. He was brought back to his senses when the succubus poured another load of her fluids down his throat.

Julie continued to push and pull on his engorged member, already causing another orgasm to move from Jason’s balls. He felt her legs wrap further over the top of his legs, now reaching past his knees. Her toes were starting to slip under his calves as the next orgasm expelled from the head of his cock. Jason screamed with the pleasure coursing through his body and the energy leaving it at the same time.

As the world began to grow dark, Jason heard a loud banging coming from another room in the house. A voice was bellowing from a distance and Jason could just barely make out what it was saying.

“Open this door, you stupid fucking bitch!” the voice yelled in the distance. “If I have to break it down, you and your new boyfriend are going to be in deep shit! Open up, god damn it, or I’ll kill you both!”

The world went black and Jason felt no more pain, but the succubus’ voice promised lustful pleasures when he woke up again.

To be continued…

Copyright 2003 by Jason Morris. All rights reserved.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers
12