Lustful Summoning Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

Jason gagged at the sudden taste and smell of this thing that was violating him in the two orifices. He lost all thought of being aroused and his erection began to disappear, no matter what the tentacle wrapped around it was doing to it. He was not amused or aroused by the tearing that his ass was receiving or the horrid taste that was invading his mouth.

Jason had never been with another man before, and after this experience, if he survived, he never would either. This rape was proving to him once and for all that he was not bi-curious or homosexual in the least bit. Jason had closed his eyes at the intrusion into both orifices and his stomach was trying to expel whatever it was that was lodged in his throat. The more he tried to vomit, the deeper the tentacles pushed into each opening.

Tears started streaming down the sides of his face and he tried to shake his head side to side to dislodge the thing that was deep in his gullet. The tentacle holding his head down allowed him to turn his head, but he still couldn't raise his head off the pillows. He finally stopped thrashing and hoped that lying still would stop the advances of the tentacles invading his body.

The tendril wrapped around his dick uncoiled itself and moved slid off him. A low growling sound came from the foot of the bed, causing Jason to open his eyes and look toward that direction.

Staring down his body, he saw a black, leathery blob slowly rising from the floor. He watched it rise higher above him and noticed it was looking at him too. The only difference between his looking at it and it looking at him was that it saw him with many more than two eyes. The monster must have had thousands of eyes in its mass, looking in every direction at once. Many of them had turned their cold glassy gaze toward Jason's body, displayed on the bed, spread eagle.

Jason saw that the tentacles holding him down to the bed were attached to several places of the creature's body; and many more withed in the air as if waiting for their turn to grab whatever was available. There was nothing on the body that showed as an opening for a mouth, but the growling sounds were definitely coming from it.

Jason's mind began to crash in on itself at the sight of the monster rising above him. He tried to scream around the tentacle in his mouth, but it was muffled and weak from the rape he was receiving. He closed his eyes, believing that this was nothing but the worst nightmare of his entire life. If he just closed them tight enough, it would go away.

The second his eyelids closed, the sight of the monstrosity was everywhere in his mind. Everywhere he could turn his minds eye it was there, surrounding him. It was deep in his mind and Jason could not figure out how to get rid of it. He tried thinking of anything else, but everything turned into it.

First he thought of the succubi that had killed him in the separate traps, but each one turned into a mass of blob like material with thousands of eyes and thousands of tentacles. He finally tried to focus on the original succubus, her arms caressing his skin. He thought about her wings folding around his back, pressing his body against hers. His sex buried inside her tight silken heat.

Jason started to stiffen at this thought, until the succubus mouth pulled off of his and her face was covered with slime. Eyes started to open up all around her face. Her hair became millions of tiny tentacles that stretched out and wrapped around his head. He felt several of them burrow into his ears as several more writhed their way up his nose. Jason tried to scream but the succubus tongue exploded thru her closed lips and drove several feet into his throat.

Jason's eyes shot open at the horror of his true succubus changing into the monster that was raping him and stared at the creature. He began to use the one part of his body that he hadn't used in a long time around the many succubi. Jason began to concentrate and think.

According to the legends he had read on the internet, and many believed true, succubi were demons of a lower class and all of them were commanded by only one demon, Cthulu. The Great Cthulu was said to be the lord of the ninth level of hell and the ruler of all succubi and incubi. Jason had read somewhere on one or more occasions that Cthulu used its tentacles to rape men and women, during which time the human would go mad either with the pleasure, pain or just the sight of the demon.

Jason stared at the demon raping his body and now understood why someone would go mad. It was disgusting beyond any description of what disgusting was. Gross would never be able to describe what it was; and the pain was unbelievable. He pulled his mind away from that train of thought. To keep down that road would drive him crazy.

Jason did his best to focus away from the pain. He already learned he couldn't do anything about the sight of the creature. Instead, he focused his mind on the feelings that were at least pleasurable to his senses. Staring at the demon, he tried to make his thoughts known to it. He was hurting and didn't want the pain anymore, but Cthulu just continued to slide its tentacles into his body.

Jason lay there, remaining as still as best as he could with two long objects probing deeper into his body from above and below. He already felt the one in his throat reach and pass his stomach. The one in his ass must have already moved past his lower bowels and working around the many curves of his intestines. He knew that before long, the two ends would meet and he didn't know what would happen then; but Jason was scared at thought that they may try to pass each other and force their way out the other end.

Another tentacle reached out from Cthulu's body and hovered over Jason's wilted cock. The tip of the tentacle had an indention at the tip of it. Jason thought it looked like it could open, and when he thought that, it did open up, reveling it was a black tube. Slime was dripping from the opening and falling onto his dick, mixing with the slime that was rubbed around in his crotch earlier by the other tentacle before.

Jason watched it lower down to the tiny shrunken dick, buried in his pubic hair. Jason thought for a second it looked like a little worm sticking out of a hole, watching for birds that waited to swoop down and snatch it up; however, this tentacle didn't wait for his dick to come out of the hole. Instead, it placed the new hole in front of his cock's head and started to push itself around it.

A soft slick interior caressed the head as it moved further around the cap of it. As it pushed further around his dick, Jason became excited at the feeling. It felt tighter than the succubi that he had been with so far. There was no real suction from the tube, or even a piston-like motion from it. The tentacle just slid down his dick, engulfing it in tight, smooth, slime covered walls.

Jason arched his back, pushing his dick deep into the enveloping caress of the cock-swallowing tentacle. When he brought his hips back down, pain coursed thru his lower back as he ended up shoving the tentacle in his ass further in. He decided not to try that again, and lie still on the bed as the tube enveloped the last two inches of his shaft, surrounding it to the base.

Lying still, Jason felt the tentacles in his mouth and ass continued their journey into his intestines, the other tentacle just sat still onto his dick. Then the one on top began to slide off of him at a very slow pace. The tight walls pulled just slightly on his sensitive organ, causing some suction as it moved and raised Jason's hips to rise off the mattress just a tiny bit. It felt to him like the tightest woman's pussy was slowly rising off his dick. It reached just underneath the head of his dick before it moved back down again, engulfing him.

As it moved down, his hips were pushed back down against the tentacle probing his anal entrance, driving it further. Pain flared against the pleasure the pulling had caused him. Now the slow descent of the tentacle increased little by little as it moved further down his erection. When it reached the base this time, it continued to push further, as if trying to take in more of him, before it glided back up his cock again.

This time, the rising tentacle wasn't so slow as before. It increased its speed as it went and neared the head faster than last time. Again, it had pulled his hips off the bed with the tight suction, so Jason tried to keep them raised when it began to lower onto him again. However, it reached the base faster than he expected it to, and drove him down hard onto the mattress and probing tentacle.

Jason tried to scream again at the pain but it was blocked by the tentacle in his mouth. The tentacle pulled on his dick again, and he tried to keep his hips still and achieved that goal until it began to push back down on him. He could not resist the sexual urge to drive himself up into the grasping tightness of such delicious pleasure.

Driving with force as he would give to any woman riding him, Jason shoved deep into the tentacle. It continued down after his cock was fully sheathed inside it, shoving him down onto the tentacle in his ass. The pleasure and pain below his hips mixed together and nearly brought him to orgasm; but Jason held back.

When the tentacle rose off of him again, the pleasure was more erotic than he thought it would be and he did what came natural. Jason pulled from rising pleasure, shoving the tentacle in his ass further. He felt his hole tearing with the tentacle pushing deeper into him and the pain was nearly unbearable; but the sexual pleasure on his dick nearly blocked the pain in his ass.

Jason continued to pull back and then thrust as the tentacle drove back toward the base of his dick. Then it pushed him back onto the tentacle again, the pain and pleasure being too much for Jason to fight.

His eyelids slammed shut and tears of pain and bliss rolled down the sides of his head. He felt the tentacles in his ass and mouth began to pulse at the openings that they had invaded. Jason felt his cum being pulled out of him as the tentacle on his dick pulled up again, then it felt like it was being shoved back down the hole as it plunged back onto him again.

The tentacles inside his body were pulsing quicker now and Jason felt like he was fuller now than he had ever felt in his entire life. He figured that the two tentacles must have finally met in the middle and were now trying to push past each other. His body tensed every muscle in his body as his orgasm was brought to a shuddering climax, but the tentacle kept riding up and down his shaft, keeping him hard and cumming.

Jason felt his stomach cinch as he noticed the tentacle in his mouth pulling out. It also felt like he was taking the longest and hardest shit in his life as the other tentacle retracted itself, too. His stomach felt completely empty when the tip of the tentacle passed it on the way back up, but it was suddenly full again from something else. Then his stomach began to squeeze like he was throwing up as the tentacle pulled quickly out of his esophagus.

Suddenly, whatever was trying to spew forth from his stomach reached the tip of the tentacle after it passed the back of his throat and had no other way to exit his body. Jason felt the rush of stomach acid and some other fluid burn thru his nose and around the tentacle. He opened his eyes at the explosion from his mouth and nose and saw the blackish substance spew forth from his orifices.

He felt the other tentacle expel itself from his anal opening with another gush of the same demon cum. The immediate release of the pain from the two invasions, even with him vomiting, Jason started another orgasm and came harder than before. The tentacle on his dick slammed home one last time and then pulled completely off of his dick.

Jason saw a black geyser of his own cum shooting high into the air as he came. Each shot went higher than the last and gave him a feeling of the greatest pleasure he thought he had ever felt before. Finally the orgasm reached its crescendo and the bliss crashed into his mind with such force, Jason passed out.

---

Jason woke up in bed. He was covered up to the neck with the sheet and blanket. He was lying on his right side, facing the wall; at least he would be, if it wasn't for the woman that was blocking his view. He instantly recognized the succubus he had called forth from Hell to begin with.

"Are you here with me now?" he asked her, smiling at the thought of having her by his side again. All the horrors of his last encounter in the room quickly moved away at the pleasure of feeling her hand caressing his cheek.

"No, master," she said, moving forward, causing the covers to move over his skin. "You are now here with me."

Jason's face took on a confused look and he looked over her shoulder. Her wing lifted off him, but he didn't take notice that it was the wing instead of a blanket that was covering him. Rising up further from the bed, he stared at the wall; he saw several things that were missing.

There was no hole in the wall. The spider's web wasn't there either. Even the doorway to the restroom was missing. The wall was solid with a couple of large portraits hanging on it. He sat up further on the bed and looked all around the room. Everything was different from the hotel room from Hell he was in.

"Where are we?" he asked the succubus, looking down at her.

She had rolled over on her back, folding her wing back underneath her. Her hair gave a black halo around her head. Her eyes looked black with red sparkles around the inside of it. She stared at him with a lusty look, tempting him with her hunger. One hand was rubbing along both of her breast while the other was caressing its way down her stomach to her pussy.

Jason looked at her beautiful body, and desired to give into her tempting body. After what seemed an eternity in the other room, he was very nervous and scared of his new surroundings.

"Please, tell me where I am," he begged her. "I don't think I can take another attack from Cthulu. Is this another challenge or training area?"

Rising up off the bed, her body still exuding lust with its glowing skin, she looked Jason directly in his eyes.

"Master, you have already been trained and passed my master's caress," she said. She reached up her hand and placed it on his cheek again. "You are back in your world again, and in control of what is to come. The training was to prepare you for what is to happen here now, and show you what you did not understand before.

"You see," she continued, leaning in and kissing him as chaste as a succubus could on the lips, "we succubi have many talents that you don't seem to understand yet, but I think you do now."

She pressed her body into his, her hands pushing him back down onto the mattress. As he laid further back on the bed, he felt her straddle his hips. She kept her body against his, her hands sliding up his chest, over his shoulders, around his neck and pulling him into a deeper, passionate kiss. Jason's hands slid up the side of her body and pulled her tighter against him.

She broke the kiss, moaning as his hands stroked her back, behind her wings, around the wing joints and down her lower back to her ass. He kissed her cheek and chin, tasting her skin as much as he could. She moved her mouth to his hear and breathed into is as they ground against each other, still without any penetration.

"We succubi are creatures of pleasure for men, as you can guess right now," she sighed into his hear. Her breath was like a furnace as her tongue licked around the rim of it. "We live by the sex that we can get from men, especially those that are so willing to give it to us."

With those last words, she quickly rose up, her tail wrapped around his erect shaft and lifted it to her pussy, and she lowered herself onto him. Jason first groaned at the loss of her body against his, and then yelped with surprise at the sudden touch of the tail. He had forgotten she had one. Then he growled with great pleasure, sucking in a hard breath, as she swallowed his cock into her boiling silk-like pussy. Her muscles massaged him as she sank slowly on him, pulling him in deeper.

"Oh, yes, that's how we feed," she said, moaning with the meal that she was getting. "To make sure we get our sustenance, we go into men's minds and invade their dreams."

Her hips slid up to just barely holding the head of his dick inside her; then she slid back down again at an agonizingly slow speed. Jason nearly screamed at the slow pace, wanting her to go faster, to fuck his brains out.

"Mmm...the feeding is just as good for us as it is our pray," she moaned into his ear again, her tongue now sliding into his ear a little way before pulling back out again. "And, after seeing his dream woman, we take over the dreams."

She gave Jason's earlobe a hard nibble, nearly piercing it, and then pushed on his chest with her hands. She rose up, sitting on his hips, her hands pressing him hard into the bed. She pushed her hips forward and backward, letting his dick glide in and out of her along the bottom of her pussy. Jason stared up at her, seeing her wings spread out at her sides, like they were absorbing the sexual energy that he was releasing.

"Ooohh...and with a good lover, we can feed for as long as he will live a natural life, master," she moaned, slowly picking up speed. "But we know no limits as to what men want for a woman. We can be anything they desire."

As Jason watched the succubus riding him, her form seemed to grow hazy for only a split second then she was riding him again; but the succubus no longer had wings. Her body was extremely pale. Her hair was light brown, and her body was still perfect in his eyes. Her hands were still pressing him into the bed, but the fingernails were now longer, almost talons. Looking at her eyes, Jason shuddered but didn't lose his erection.

A rigid forehead and brow was over her narrow glowing red eyes. Her lips were open and a set of the cruelest fangs saw waiting for a moment to strike and rip open his throat.

"We can be vampires," she said.

Her body shimmered again, and the creature riding him now could only be described as angelic. She had wings again, made of the whitest feathers. Her hair was golden, not blonde, but seemed to actually look like it was gold. A glow of white light was coming off of her body as she continued to rock back and forth on his hips.

"We can appear to be angels, even," she said, before starting to shimmer again.

The woman now riding his entrapped dick looked like she was wearing a latex body suit. His hands reached up to touch the smooth surface and the surface was more pliant than what he expected. He slid his hands up her smooth skin and put his hands on her breast, giving them a hard squeeze. His fingers sank into the suit as if he was squeezing a stress ball. The woman moaned at the pressure and began to ride him faster and harder than before. Her completely bald smooth head shook at the pleasure that his hands were apparently giving her.

"We can be made completely out of any material, such as latex, inside and out," she moaned. Jason saw that the inside of her mouth, while she was talking was completely dark like the latex. Even her pussy's walls felt like it was made of the same material. Then she began to change form again.

Jason thought the shimmering was taking a long time when he suddenly figured that she had already changed. The thing that was on top of him now was almost like a sculpture of the succubus, but sculpted out of some kind of cloudy gelatin substance. The goo-girl continued to rock on his hips, and his dick was still being massaged at an unbelievable feeling, too. The creature's hands were pressed onto his chest but seemed to spread across it, covering him in the slimy substance.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers