Lustful Thinking

Story Info
How can the touch of a friend feel so erotic.
1.9k words
4.07
32.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kris_12
kris_12
4 Followers

When he walked in the bar and gazed upon her, something felt different. Had he changed the way he dressed? Had he paid extra attention to his hair that night? What was this new excitement inside her the minute she saw him approach confidently?

He stood at a short distance and did a strange, surprising thing: he checked her out, top to bottom with a sparkling smile on his luscious lips. His eyes sent vibes of flattery through her spine and she had an unexplainable reaction of projecting her breasts a bit more for him to admire. The action didn't go unnoticed as he briefly dropped his mouth in anticipation at the sight of her nipples hardening slightly through her blouse.

He then took a seat in the barstool next to hers, adjusting his legs so that the knees scraped the side of her right thigh keeping a constant contact between their bodies.

"You look beautiful," he said with a smirk.

She thought he was the only person in the world who could compliment in such a polite way and make it sound so dirty.

"Thank you, I thought I might as well dress up for a Friday night out."

Lie. She actually thought she might as well dress up for the men at the bar and most of all the man who got her drunk at bars and never took advantage of it, the stupid jerk.

Earlier in the evening she had taken a long shower, pausing for several seconds with her hand between her legs, barely pressing her clitoris trying to simulate the arousal she got by the presence of his hands always on her body, always too close to the right spots, yet never there. Controlling herself she went on to dry and get dressed. Tight black dress, long sleeves, low, open back, short enough for her long, lean legs to be revealed. Dark, red lips full and fleshy. Big, bright eyes with layers of mascara. Long, casually wavy blond hair caressing her face and half naked shoulders. To be honest, she looked stunning.

The first drinks had disappeared, no wonder considering their unusual thirst that night, and the second round was about to, as well. The alcohol filled drops touching her lips had the sensation of waterdrops on a hot plate, burning up and evaporating into hot steam trapped in the room. And his grey eyes were always there, watching her take it in, swallowing the content of his alibi.

Somewhere along the talk her mind wondered and her vision became blurred with fantasy. How had she missed the rugged sex appeal of this man all these years? They had been friends for so long and now, in their mid-twenties, a barrier had suddenly cracked making her more and more uncomfortable with the sight of his body in that shirt.

Broad shoulders, toned, strong arms covered in a soft material, perfect abs peeking from under the light fabric. Tall and handsome was an understatement. He hadn't shaved and a shadow covered his cheeks. Black hair fell messy here and there at the start of his forehead and eyes grey with mystery pierced the object of his desire. He was the good guy in her book, but in that moment, under the bar light and behind the rock music penetrating their skin, he seemed dark and hot.

A hand came out of nowhere and rested on her arm. She twitched unwillingly which made his hand grab her firmly and she got a little scared and turned on. She retrieved the arm to take another sip and quiet down the voice in her head yelling to fucking let go. He came closer, turning his whole body her way and he took a hold of her leg stronger than he had to.

"Are you ok? You seem flushed."

The wetness pouring from her cunt alarmed her and she got up in a heartbeat.

"I'm fine, it feels kind of hot in here, does it feel hot to you? Do they have ventilation? Maybe I should take some air."

"It's not air that you need," he lowered his manly voice, pushing her down. His fingers got moving, they were fast but they made time stop around them, and all that was happening then was her dress being lifted. She looked down, she looked back up, he had this look again that frightened her and made her want to suck him at the same time.

He found her silk, black panties and traced his fingertips over her slit torturingly slow.

"Is this what you need?" She stayed shocked and muted, her mouth forming a tiny opening as if she were to either shout or cum.

"Is it?"

What exactly was he asking? What was going on among all these people, at a dark corner of the counter? The fingers continued to stroke her lips this time from the bottom to the top, passing over her clit, taking the side of the underwear and undressing her dripping pussy. They caressed her and brushed against her, and separated her moist pussy lips and snuck in the folds. This pure ecstasy was new to her, this burning of her groins, this public seduction by her friend. He roughly shoved two fingers inside her vagina and she let out a smothered cry. He pumped furiously not giving her a second to adjust to the situation. Every time they got in, his finger came out more and more glistening, sliding easier and easier and rubbing her g spot, driving her insane with eroticism. His left hand rose from his bulged lap and innocently grabbed her right nipple between the knuckles and pinched it shortly before it held her face. Now three fingers fucked her while one thumb occasionally pressed her clit and another one fondled and parted her lips and all she could think of was licking it.

The fingers stopped and stayed stuck in her, the thumb made fast circles around the clit, rubbing it, exciting it, faster, harder, pressing it, moving it to all directions, dipping in the juices pouring out of her and lubricating it and circling it again. She felt it near, chasing her, she could not escape the lust and she moaned deep and threw her head back and fiercely grabbed his shirt and shook right there on the stool, spasming around his hand for so long. He could not stop smiling and admiring his work, his dear, sweet, sexy friend melting with desire, one hand deep in her, another had fallen on her chest, feeling the top of her breast and making his hard on grow. What a view.

Some people turned their heads and as soon as she realised, she got up, lowered her head, and got out of there. He got up as well, totally composed and certain, he brought his fingers to his mouth and tasted her wetness, like the hound smells its prey before the hunt. He got out, saw her walking fast on the street, he got to her, he pushed her on the wall and stared at her.

"What the hell?", she played offended but he knew she wanted it as much as he did. She reeked of lust and hunger for a friendly fuck. In what seemed like forever, he put his face milimeters away from hers and in a manner so dominating he kissed her with passion. He grabbed both her breasts and pressed hard, with one foot he opened up her legs a bit and stuck his thigh against her groin. She instinctively took hold of his ass to pull him even closer and feel the whole size of his dick pulsing on her. His hands moved to her butt, squeezing the tight flesh, opening the cheeks, digging into it. He unexpectedly ceased the kiss, pulled her by the hand, opened a nearby door to the bar storeroom and pushed her in. Now she was feeling uncertain.

"No! I don't want to do it with you. It went far enough, we are still friends at this point. Let's call it a fucked up night."

He undid his zipper, the sound forcing her to look at his pants and await for his cock to pop out.

"Look at yourself, begging with your eyes for this dick. Don't tell me you don't want a proper fuck tonight."

"Shut up, you are not thinking straight," she went for the handle, only enjoying a moment of freedom before he took her hair and stopped her barely out of the open door.

He smacked her ass and instantly put his other hand under the dress and panties and in her hole.

"Do you want to be ravished right here, in the open air, or do you want to come back in and take it like a good girl?"

She almost fell down by the power of her arousal and was easily brought back inside and thrown against a table. Using her hands to stop the throw, she was now bent over and clearly horny by the glimpse of her inner thighs. He pinned his pelvis on her ass with force and made her almost fall over. He lifted the dress to her ribs and uncovered a perfect round ass and a curved, sexy back. He growled and cupped his bulge, quickly undoing his pants and dropping them only enough to expose his large and thick dick. She could not resist any more, she turned around to look at what she wanted the most, licking her lips and moaning.

"Haha, I fucking knew it from the moment i saw you tonight, sexy as hell, like every time i take you out. I am so hard for you it hurts."

He caught the head of it and pushed it at her entrance. He covered it with her wetness and moved it up and down her pussy, over her asshole and back down again, teasing the life out of her.

"Ah come on, fucking do it! Take me!"

"You want me deep inside you, don't you?"

"God, yes, I want you, I always have!"

He had had enough, he groaned and shoved himself as deep as he could in one thrust. She yelled with pain and enjoyment as he got balls deep in. He immediately picked up the pace, started going in and out fast, with such force it pushed her far every time he nailed her and he had to hold her waist and drive her back onto his dick. His muscles flexed, sweat forming on their bodies, slapping sounds of collision. He did not slow down at all, constantly pounding her roughly, slamming his hand down her ass, making her scream and wetter in anticipation. He lowered himself on top of her, cupped her breasts, and slid in and out even harder. He grabbed her by the neck, the other hand pressing against her clit and opening her lips wide for his cock to stretch her.

She held his hand and dug her nails in his skin, she was so sloce she couldn't take it much longer. With a fistful of hair he got her standing and pushed her against a wall, still inside her, pinned his hands on top of hers on the wall and continued fucking her. She was desperately trying to stick her ass up, away from the wall and allow his cock to reach as deep as she needed to feel it. He pumped her like that a few more times, he closed his eyes and with a last, forceful thrust he kept his cock in, cumming uncontrollably. She clenched her hands into fists, she shouted and pleaded and then she felt her orgasm stronger than ever before washing over her like volts of cum releasing from her cunt on the cock inside her and on his balls.

They stayed like that until the shaking was over, lustfully contemplating on the new arrangement of their friendship.

kris_12
kris_12
4 Followers