Lustfully Sealed

Story Info
subbie is given a sexy and naughty mailing task.
1.1k words
3.61
21.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This true story involves the first and real kinky "test" I was given by Dom to "prove" my obedience and adoration.

***After O/our most fortuitous chat, I proceeded to slip away to have some private fun. I stripped and while I did so, I grabbed my dildo.

I put my lips around the tip, and continued on by licking all around that artificial shaft from the bottom to the top. My mind was swarming with so many erotic and seductive and mystifying images of You, Sir- Your eyes, Your hands, and Your gorgeous cock.

You're at a hotel away and on business. Thinking of You in Your room, brings on a delightful fantasy. . .

I began composing a dream-like scenario. . .

You just got back to Your room, and I know You are so very tired and worn out from the busy day with rugby and everything else. I am waiting for You, and I am there to serve You- to provide much pleasure for You. I am glad to be there for You, Sir, because nothing makes me more happy than to know I have pleased You, Sir.

You undress and just lay across the bed on Your stomach. My poor Sir is just so tired and would like to just relax and take it easy for a bit.

At Your cue, I crawl across the floor on my hands and knees and ever so sexily and gently, climb up onto the bed with You. I know what You will have me do.

I get between Your legs and while I'm grasping the backs of Your thighs ever so slightly, I begin to spread Your ass cheeks.

I can see the swell of Your balls- that sight excites me so very much. I go down. . . I suck and kiss those yummy and big balls of Yours. I put my mouth on Your ass, and allow my tongue to dip into Your hole. Oh, Sir, You are so yummy and delicious to me!

As I'm giving Your ass the kind of rimming that You like so much, it's making my pussy get so wet and juicy. Some of my fluids are starting to drip and drizzle out, and are running down the sides of my thighs. . .

As Your moans and groans indicate, You're getting more and more horny. As Your cock hardens and grows, You roll over. Now, Your dick is in my mouth.

You thrust very hard and very deep and begin to literally fuck my oral cavity with Your long cock. . . I make those yummy and slutty gurgling sounds that bring such smiles to Your face, Sir. You gag me, and I love it.

You want to cum, and I plead with my eyes for it to happen. I wonder. . . Where will You spurt Your burst of jiz on me today??? The first shots spray across my tits; You tell me to open my mouth wide, and You deposit a big wad of cum on my tongue. Then, You let the rest shoot out and land where it may. . . Some of it even gets into my eyes, and other chunks stick to the ends of my blonde locks. . .

Getting back to my present moment, my nipples were getting sooooooooooo hard, Sir, and my pussy was absolutely gushing by now, Sir.

I touched the back of my throat with my dildo, and I could totally feel my pussy getting so wet and so ready for a good pounding.

When I first slid it in, I got on my knees, and kind of slowly put myself on top of it. I really wanted this to "simmer" as I thought back on some of O/our earlier messages.

I do absolutely adore and am proud of those lovely and sexy titles You seem to always have for me. I could hear Your voice, and I imagined what You would be telling/calling me while I was giving my pussy a nice and slow screw with the dildo.

"That's right, my little-bi-cum-slut-whore and slutty piss drinker: Push that fat prick up as far as it will go! Make that pussy open up wide! Do it for Me! Do it for Me!"

And of course, I could do nothing else but oblige, and I could hear the sloshing and gurgles as bursts of pussy juices coated the dildo. I was even more turned on and made even more horny because of those special thong panties I was wearing. . .

I was nearly writhing out of my skin as I touched the crotch of those things and felt the wetness. Thinking about You sniffing all that was amazingly kinky and sensual. And let me tell You, Sir, once this little scene was finished, there was not a dry spot left on those little panties.

I then rolled over to one of my most favorite fucking positions- on my back, with my head propped up by a couple of pillows, my legs bent with my knees out and my legs spread, and I just really gave my cunt a thrashing with that dildo- in and out, in and out. . . Not only was I doing it hard, but I was doing it really fast.

Spurts were shooting everywhere, as the dildo plunged in and pushed a bunch of my yummy and dirty cum splatter out of my gaping pussy hole. I then slowed down a bit, and rubbed my clit with the tip of my index finger.

I thought about how You might enjoy watching that sexy red fingernail circle, tease, rub, and flick that hot and horny nub of mine. . .

I thought more on that sexy and terrific message You left for me on my voicemail--- Your voice does sooooo much to me! Your instruction to get a collar pushed me further into a sexual frenzy.

Being so willing to cum only because You have allowed me to, caused a serious contraction of my inner realms, and then a heavenly and very intense release. . .

Over and over and over as I was cumming, I did say what You had commanded me to say.

"Only for Your pleasure, Sir. Only for Your pleasure, Sir. Only for Your pleasure, Sir!"

I then continued with this most lusty assignment by using the panties to wipe off the dildo. I also used them to sop up the rest of my cunt cum and the rest of my pussy juices.

I placed that lovely item in a baggie to "seal-in" all that beautifully disgusting sex. . .

I came once more as I pondered Your receipt of this one symbol of my submission to You, and the appreciation I know (I hope) You will/may have for it. . .

I then slept very soundly. . .