Lusting After Janay

Story Info
Widowed father gives in to lust for daughter.
4.4k words
4.4
413.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kwamae
kwamae
19 Followers

Here I was, a widowed father, raising a daughters. My 19yr old daughter, Janay was still living at home as she commuted to college. She is very beautiful, 5"9", long dark hair, about 135 lbs. and she has big tits and a nice tight round ass. I know I shouldn't notice or say things like that about my own daughter, but hell it is hard not to notice.

Since her mom passed away, I've tried to give her some freedom and be open minded as well as I try to give her as much privacy as possible. I wouldn't say she is slutty but she does seem to go through a number of guys; but with her looks I know she can have any guy she wants. I am sure that when she has guys over she is up to something in her room, the music goes on and I just have that thought that she is having sex. For some reason this was on my mind more and more. The more I thought about it, the more I began to wonder what she was doing in her room. So one day I decided to set up a small camera in her room when I knew she was having a guy over. I should have felt guilty doing it; I still don't know why I did it. I don't know if it was because since her mom passed, I never got back into dating or if it was an forbidden desire I had to see her naked.

Anyway, I set up the camera in a place where I could get the best view of her room and a place she would not find it. I was nervous and was pacing around waiting for my daughter and her guy to leave the house. When they finally left, I took the camera into my study and hooked it up to my computer to view it. It was pretty boring stuff and I had almost stopped watching it. Just as I was about to turn it off, Janay had the guy lay down on the bed and then she undid his pants. Then I watched as she started to give the guy a blow job! I should have turned it off right then and erase it. But I couldn't take my eyes off the monitor. I watched as Janay gave him, what I thought, was an incredible blow job. I was getting horny. I found myself starting to wonder if my daughter would let him cum in her mouth or if she would just jack him off. Then I realized what I was thinking of and I tried to put that thought out of my mind. However it kept creeping back in. I watched and listened as this guy reached his peak and blew his load into Janay's mouth, she let him! Then I saw her swallowing! I couldn't believe it, my daughter swallowed cum! I felt my cock twitching in my pants and I felt so dirty. After that every time I looked at my daughter, I kept picturing her with a cock in her mouth spewing cum into it.

My desires slowly began to take over. I didn't stop there with sneaking a camera into her room once. I did it every time I knew she was having a guy over. Also, I did not erase any of these videos; I began to make a collection of her blow jobs and burn them on DVD. I finally acknowledged my incestuous lustful desires for my daughter when one night while watching my compilation of Janay's blow jobs, I began to jack off. As I jacked off, I was thinking that it was my dick she was sucking! I felt so dirty for doing that, but it was the best and largest cum load I ever had! Now that my lust was out in the open, I took it one step further. Now I found a place to put a camera in her bathroom, facing her shower. I had to see her naked since i never saw her fuck any of the guys she brought home; she just gave them blow jobs.

I was even more anxious to watch this video. I quickly downloaded it. My cock was hard even before I started to watch it. I watched as my daughter walked into her bath room. I watched her undress. I nearly blew my load at what I saw! Her tits were even bigger than I thought, somewhere in the D range. She had such a fine body, a great ass, a shaved pussy. I watched her tits bounce around as she got in the shower and then wildly stroked my cock as I watched her drying herself off. Then to my shock and delight I watched as my daughter started to finger fuck herself!

Needless to say I jacked off while watching my Janay playing with herself. Then I re-watched it and jacked off again. This went on for a couple of weeks. Sometimes Janay would finger fuck herself, sometimes she didn't. Once she brought a big black dildo with her into the shower and I watched her fuck her pussy with it. Oh yes my thoughts did go right to wishing the dildo was my own cock! She even fucked her ass with it. My daughter seemed to be into everything and I was blowing the best cum loads of my life watching my videos of her. One day I knew she was having one of her guys over; I knew of course she was going to give him a blow job.

I waited a while until I had a good feeling she was sucking his cock. I don't know why I did what I did, well I guess I did know, I wanted my cocked sucked by my daughter. I went up to Janay's room and opened the door. I caught her with the guys cock in her mouth. The guy freaked out. I had never seen a guy move that fast to get dressed and run out of the house. My daughter on the other hand did not seem at all bothered.

"Good job dad. Why didn't you knock?" my daughter said sarcastically to me.

"I didn't think I would find you giving head."

"Yeah right dad."

I gave my daughter an odd look. "Well dad, what did you want? You didn't come in here for nothing."

I hadn't thought that far ahead, "Oh it can wait Janay." Then I started to leave, I hoped my she didn't see my raging hard on.

"Now wait a fucking minute dad! You come in here, invade my privacy and then you don't want anything; bullshit."

I turned around facing her as she walked up close to me.

"I know what you fucking wanted." She paused and then said, "You wanted a fucking blow job! You were hoping your own daughter would suck your cock, you incestuous pervert."

I was busted; I didn't know what to say. Then my daughter went over to where I hid the camera. She grabbed and handed it to me.

"What the fuck did you think? Did you think I would't find it or the one you have in my bathroom."

I was so embarrassed, my daughter caught me."How...how did you know? How long?"

"I have known for a long time!"

Then Janay grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of her room, down the hall to my study. She went right to where I hid the DVD's I had burned of her blow jobs and bathroom antics.

She threw them at me and said, "I guess you didn't think I would fucking find these either? Have you been jacking off to them? Have you been watching me naked or sucking a guy's dick and jacking off here at your desk?"

I was speechless which only made my daughter angrier.

"Fucking tell me the truth dad!"

"Yes Janay, I have." She pushed me into my chair and before I knew it she dropped down onto her knees between my legs.She quickly pulled my jeans down, my cock was still hard and it popped right up. Janay grabbed my shaft and looked up at me.

"At first it really pissed me off and thought about reporting you. But then I thought about you sitting here, jacking off and it was so dirty, so wrong, it turned me on. Are you ready to have your cock sucked by your daughter?"

"Oh yes Janay!" Then she let go of my cock.

"Daddy you are such pervert." Then she smiled and said, "I think you would rather I gave you a blow job topless."

Janay stood up and took her shirt off; I hadn't noticed that she had no bra on! Her tits bounced around a bit and fuck did they look great up close! "Shit Janay! What size are your tits?" she smiled as she grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

"They are 38D, maybe just a bit larger. Do you like big tits daddy?"

"I love your big tits Janay." My daughter slid herself slowly down my body as she went back down on her knees. She purposely slid my cock between her tits, oh what a feeling! As I looked down I could not believe I was watching my hard dick sliding between my own daughters tits! Janay grabbed my throbbing, pre cum oozing dick and gave it a few long, slow licks. I felt like I was going to blow my load right then and there!

"Daddy, you can cum as quickly as you want. But when you are ready to cum, tell me. I want to watch you jack off into my mouth. Is that ok?"

I just nodded yes, all I knew was I was about to live out an incestuous fantasy that many fathers have about their hot daughters.

Janay went right to work sliding my dick into her mouth. I let out a loud, lustful moan of approval. My daughter moved her mouth quickly up and down my shaft, sucking hard as she went. The slurping noises were so loud and my daughters' mouth was so wet. As my cock was in her mouth, she snaked her tongue all over my throbbing shaft and really worked the sensitive area just under my piss hole. "Oh fuck Janay! You give the best head ever!" She let my cock slide out of her mouth, a long string of pre cum and saliva went from my prick head to her lips

"Thanks daddy. I love giving head, so I get a lot of practice

"So you love sucking dick, I would never have thought that of you."

She flicked her tongue rapidly on the underside of my dick head. "But what I love the most is the taste of cum. I love how if feels in my mouth, on my tongue, going down my throat or just on my body."

Then she went right back to sucking my cock like a pro. I placed my hand on her head as it bobbed up and down on my shaft. "Oh yes Janay. Suck it! Suck your daddy's cock. Make me cum in your mouth. Oooh yeah Janay...suck it good."

I will admit that I did not last long, maybe a couple of minutes before I had to cum. I know it was a combination of Janay being so good at giving a blow job and the fact it was my daughter! "Janay, I'm close to cumming!" She kept sucking my cock harder and working it in and out of her mouth even faster. "Janay...I'm not kidding...you are going to make me cum! Ooh yes...fuck...get my cock out of your mouth...I'm gonna fuck'n cum now!" My daughter massaged my balls and gave my cock a few more sucks before she let it out of her mouth. I quickly grabbed my prick and began to stroke it. It blew my mind looking down at my daughter with her mouth wide open, her tongue sticking out, and waiting for me to cum in it! It took maybe three of four strokes on my prick before my cock erupted like a volcano spewing my hot, sticky cum all over my Janay's face. I took my free hand and placed it on her head, tilting it back a bit. "Wider Janay! Oh fuck...get ready...I'm fucking cumming!" I let out a loud grunt and my first spurt of cum hit her right across her face! It felt great and looking even better splattering across her face! I aimed my dick a bit lower as the next surge of cum erupted and shot into Janay's mouth. It land on her tongue and splattered in the back of her throat. I could not believe how much I kept cumming! Spurt after spurt blew out of my cock and I was enjoying coating my daughter's mouth, tongue, lips and chin with my hot, sticky seed. When I was done Janay took a big swallow of all the cum I gave her. Then she went wild sucking my prick dry of the remaining cum. When she was done sucking my dick, she let it pops out of her mouth.

"That was fucking hot. I never had a guy cum that much!"

She licked her lips clean and then wiped her chin off with two fingers. She took her cum covered fingers and sucked the cum off of them. I was beyond horny now. I stood up and pulled my up with me. She still had cum across her face as I bent down, and I began to wildly lick and suck on her tits! She let out a loud moan.

"Oh yes daddy! Suck my tits!"

As I sucked on her tits, she wiped the rest of my cum off of her face and swallowed it all. She moaned like a little slut! That only made me suck her tits harder! I had sucked many tits but there was no comparison in pure lust and pleasure that I felt while sucking on my daughters' tits.

While licking and sucking on her tits I began to move her towards my desk, as soon as I got her ass touching my desk I gently pushed her down onto the table. Before Janay really knew what was going I had her lying on her back, and I yanked her shorts right off. I quickly sat down in my chair and rolled up between her legs. I dove head first into her pussy with my tongue leading the way. My daughters" pussy tasted so good, so sweet. I licked her pussy lips up and down before flicking my tongue across her large clit. She began wiggling all around, moaning and groaning, I looked up from between her legs to watch her. Janay was rubbing her tits, pulling on her nipples and then holding them up to her mouth, sucking on her own nipples as well as licking them!

"Oooh yes daddy! Lick my pussy! Dig your tongue into me daddy!"

I lapped at my daughters sweet, forbidden honey hole. I drove my tongue in as far as I could get it. Then I used my thumbs to pull apart her pink, wet pussy lips as I ran my tongue all over her pussy. She moaned louder, rising up on her elbows every once in awhile to get a better look at me, her father, going down on her like a pro. "Janay, you taste so damn good! I have never tasted a better pussy than yours!"

"Don't talk daddy! Make me cum with your tongue."

I inserted a finger in her pussy, while sucking on her clit, hitting her G-spot almost instantly. She screamed out with delight. Then I bent another finger around and stuck it up her tight asshole. She went wild! She screamed out to finger fuck her and lick her pussy. I worked my fingers in and out of her tight asshole and pussy as I kept licking her clit. She was screaming so loud with pleasure I thought the neighbors would hear her. Beads of sweat were forming all over her body as I worked her into frenzy. Her breathing got louder and heavier, she arched her back and her tits freely bounced around as she climaxed all over my fingers and tongue. Her flow of pussy juices was great, she tasted like honey. She screamed and moaned with delight for a minute or two before her orgasm finally subsided.

My dick was throbbing and dripping pre cum. My lust was in over drive and I didn't care anymore, I wanted more of my daughters' pussy and I was going to get it. I stood up, grabbing my erect shaft in one hand. I looked down at my sweaty, gorgeous daughters" body. I slapped my prick on her clit several times, getting pre cum all over it. My daughter looked up at me.

"Daddy, are you going to fuck me? You are going to fuck your own daughter?" "I'm gonna give you the best fuck ever! A fuck you deserve!"

Then I pressed my cock between her wet pussy lips, watching them part as my piece of meat pressed inward. Janay watched my dick going into her pussy, she moaned as I entered her, inch after inch of my eight inch cock. I buried my cock all the way into her tight, hot, wet pussy all the way up to my nuts.

I had to moan as well, this was the best piece of pussy I ever had my dick in! My daughter was so tight and wet, I wanted to fuck her and never stop. "Oh yeah Janay! Your pussy is so tight. I'm gonna love fucking you!"

"Come on daddy...fuck me hard! I've been a bad girl and you need to punish me by fucking me hard."

With that, I began to pound into her pussy like a jack hammer. My balls slapped against her, making a nice erotic slapping noise. I watched with uncontrollable lust as my daughters 38D tits bounced around. I had never experienced such deep, uncontrollable lust as I was experiencing while fucking my daughter. She squirmed around, moaning for me to keep fucking her harder.

"Oh yes daddy...your cock is so fucking big! I want more of your cock daddy...bury it into me...fuck my pussy...fuck me daddy!"

The more my daughter told me to fuck her, the more delight I took in my incestuous thoughts and feelings.

"Yeah take it Janay!! Take my fucking cock! Do you want to be my fuck toy? Huh? Do you want to be your daddy's fuck toy?"

"Oh yes...oh yes daddy...fuck me...I will be your fuck toy!"

I thought to myself about how many fathers would love to be me, fucking their hot daughters". I thought about all my friends whom I noticed would eye my daughter. I fucked my daughter with such pure lust; I never thought that incest would be so pleasurable and make me fuck my daughter like I had never fucked any other woman. I could feel balls tightening up. My dick began to swell, thickening as my forbidden fuck was bringing me closer and closer to shooting my load. I thought for a moment if I should cum in my daughters' pussy or not. Part of me wanted to fill her pussy with my hot cum. Another part of me wanted to pull my cock out of her and shoot my cum all over her body! "Oh yeah Janay...your pussy is so good, you are gonna make your daddy cum!"

"Come on daddy...cum...I want you to cum!"

I grabbed Janay at the waist as I felt my cum building up in my balls, suddenly I felt a surge as my dick unleashed a huge spurt of cum deep into my daughters pussy. I let out a loud grunt, "oh shit! Fucking take it Janay! I'm cumming!" Then I thrust my dick back into Janay's pussy again, sending another surge of cum deep into her hot pussy. She let out a loud moan as she had an intense orgasm. It felt like her pussy was sucking my cock! Sucking out another spurt of cum. I grabbed the base of my dick and held it tight to keep anymore cum from spurting out. I pulled my dick out of her tight, wet pussy and held it over her body. I stroked my dick, letting spurt after spurt of cum splatter all over Janay's sweaty body. Some landed on her stomach, some in her belly button, and some on her tits! I took great delight in seeing it all over my daughter.

Just as I stopped cumming Janay pushed me back several steps with her feet.

"I can't believe you just came in my pussy! Then you shot your cum all over me! You think I am some slut? I'm gonna show you what I think of about that!"

I didn't know what she meant but I quickly found out. She dropped to her knees grabbing my dick and began to suck on it like a baby sucking on a bottle. She rubbed my cum into her body with her free hand as she used her other hand to hold my dick.

"You want to treat me like your fuck toy, your little hoe! Well daddy I am going to show you how slutty your daughter is!"

She kept working my dick with her lips and she was able to keep me hard and horny! Then she grabbed her tits and licked my cum right off of them! I watched her with incestuous, lustful delight.

"Did you like that daddy? Did you like watching your own daughter lick and swallow your cum?" "Yeah Janay I did."

then she bent over my desk and guided my dick up her tight ass. She looked at me over her shoulder.

"Are you enjoying this daddy? Is this everything your dirty fantasies were?"

"Janay, this is so much better than I ever pictured in my head when I was jacking off. I have never cum so much for anyone else, not even your mom! Hearing that she began to impale herself on my dick even harder. "Do you know how many dads would love to have their daughters suck their dicks, let alone fuck them?"

Janay gave me a wicked smile, "I bet a lot of dads jack off thinking about their daughters."

Janay increased her pace again for a minute or two, moaning as loudly as she could before she slowed down again and looked back at me one more time.

"Daddy...do all guys your age cum as much as you do?"

I thought for a moment before I responded, "If they were getting to fuck a young, bitch like you, hell yeah they would!"

Then Janay said, "Really? I love cum so much, maybe I need to fuck and suck older guys. What do you think about that daddy?"

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know where she was going with this. I got a bit jealous; I wanted to be the only guy fucking her. "I don't know what to think Janay....why?"

She moaned a bit as she worked my dick in and out of her ass a few more times. "Cause I would love to get gang banged. I would love to have a whole bunch of guys fucking me at the same time, making me suck their cocks as they shot their load all over me. I was thinking the next time you have your friends over for poker; I could get fucked by all of them. What do you think dad? Would they want to fuck me? Would they want me sucking their cocks?"

kwamae
kwamae
19 Followers
12