Lusting and Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mase was bringing my body to new heights of love making. She dipped into my naval with her tongue slowly exploring it and loving it with all that she had. I knew my body was moving and squirming all over her bed uncontrollably. She left small bite marks all over my flesh as she made her way back up my body again. Her hands palmed my ample breasts I loved the feel of her tender ministrations. As she placed her mouth around my nipples my body raised up to meet her. Her tongue flicked back and forth in a sensuous pattern then it circled around my areola until the nipple was erect and overly sensitive. I moaned a long sigh as she turned to the other breast and performed the same duty.

Mase leaned up and looked down at me through loving eyes and I knew that after tonight everything would be ok. She moved down between my legs and my lashes covered my eyes as she grazed my inner thighs with her teeth and tongue. My moans and noises were starting to grow louder by now. I didn't know how much more my body could take, but I was willing to find out because she made me whole and complete. My snoochie was dripping wet and I was gonna burst the moment she touched me there. I heard her take in the essence of my scent slowly blowing cool air on my hot pussy.

I let out another moan feeling my pulse racing my body was half coming off the bed in a sexy arch. When I felt her mouth cover my opening my body started shaking. She secured me with her arms hooked under my thighs and holding my ass. So, I grabbed the back of her head and she put her face deeper into my wetness. Mase made seductive love to my pussy and when she touched my throbbing clit I started cumming in her mouth. The minute I squealed she was so turned on and into what she was doing that she didn't stop.

I came back to back for her in just that one moment. My legs shook out of control. I tried to pull her head away but she grabbed my hands and laid them on the bed beside my spread legs. I had no choice but to accept what she was giving me. I could feel my juices continue their journey down her mouth as she drank me dry. Finally, she stopped and my exhausted body just lay there quivering and convulsing like nothing I've ever felt before.

Mase came to lay beside me cradling my head with her arm pulling me to her and kissing me I could taste myself all over her lips. I knew I was in love. What started out as simple lust turned into something more by chance. Needless to say Dejah was history from then on and Mase and I have been together for two years now. Oh yea, on the night of my graduation Mase asked me to marry her. And I said yes...