Lusting for Co-worker

Story Info
Office, cheating, dom, sub relationship.
758 words
4.04
30.8k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
11 Followers

P.S this is my first story!!

*****

It had only been three weeks when Otto started working with Georgina, he was tall and slim built with a boyish handsome face. Honestly she hadn't really noticed him at all, it was only when she went out for drinks with her co-workers that she noticed him. She gave him a shy smile when he met her gaze and he reciprocated. However they wouldn't speak until weeks later after Otto's accident. Some ass hole had run him over in the park in lot. When Otto returned to work she flung herself in his arms and he laughed heartily at her gesture. Holding her gently against him. She knew she was over reacting and she already had a boyfriend but there was something about being in his arms, she felt like she belonged there.

"Oh look at the time, I should get back to my desk," she said, pulling herself away from him.

"Yes sure," he replied.

That was the first night Georgina went home and quietly masturbated while she laid next to her boyfriend. She imagined Otto leading her into the broom closet at work and pulling up her skirt and fucking her senseless. She fingered her wet pussy, imagining it was his big cock inside of her. She let out a small moan as she came.

The next few weeks she would flirt with Otto tirelessly and then go home and repeat the ritual. Sometimes her boyfriend would do the trick but she couldn't stop thinking about Otto ravishing her. Maybe she just needed to get him alone, she didn't believe in cheating but she couldn't get him off her mind, it was driving her crazy.

Her chance came a week later when they both had to work late. Since it was just the two of them she decided that they could share her desk. As they sat together his long legs were brushing up against hers. She couldn't take it anymore and let out a small moan.

"Hey are you alright, you look a bit flustered?" Otto asked.

His face was so close to hers she could resist. She leaned in and gave him a small peck. He looked shocked and suddenly she was afraid he might go to H.R. But then he grabbed her, smashing his lips into hers. He kissed her long and hard. Her fingers shook as she unbuttoned his shirt. Once she removed his shirt she ran her hand over his erection, it was bigger than she imagined.

She stood up peeling her shirt off and taking off her bra, exposing her DD breast. He attacked her breast hungrily. Biting and sucking the left nipple then shifting to the right. She let out a loud moan.

"Just fuck me now," she said.

He pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She bent over using the desk for support, spreading her legs as far apart as she could.

"You're so wet"

Without a warning he rammed into her, causing her to scream out in ecstasy. He rammed into her again and again stretching her tight pussy as far as it could go. He loosened her pony tail and grabbed a fist full of her hair. Pulling her head back as far as it could go. She screamed out again as he fucked her continuously. Then when she was about to cum, he pulled out.

"I didn't say you could cum just get."

"Please, I need to cum," she begged, he pushed his middle finger roughly into her wet cunt while grabbing her left nipple and twisting it roughly in his hand.

She jumped at both the pleasure and pain she felt.

He worked her like this until she was close to reaching her orgasm then her took his hand away.

"Say it right and I'll let you," he whispered smacking her nipples with his hand.

She jumped at his touch and he did it again, this time to the right nipple.

"Please master may I cum?"

I was as though she unleashed a monster. Otto pinned her down on the desk, her nipples were smushed unto the cold surface. He held her hands behind her back and entered her roughly. He fucked her harder and harder, until they climaxed together.

As soon as they were done he dressed and left her naked and alone at her desk, his sperm dripping down her legs. She cleaned herself up and went home.

Then she received a text from him saying, until next time my slave!

pitiless
pitiless
11 Followers