Lusting for Co-worker Pt. 05

Story Info
Mr. Remy gives in again.
2.5k words
4.55
9.2k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers

Only a week had passed since the incident with Mr. Remy and each day had proven to be harder than the next. It pained me deeply to be so close to him and not be able to touch him and to make things worse, Mr. Remy started being extremely distant and cold towards me. I was in agony during the day but when night came, I relished in the fantasies of him in my bed, thoughts of him biting me all over, towering over me and choking me while he fucked me from behind. Every night I would think of him and finger myself until I climaxed. It made me feel good at first but then my cravings just got worse and worse. I was tired of the horrid cycle, so when the weekend rolled around I decided I would find someone to fill the void.

When Friday came I was excited, I hummed while doing my work and I had a genuine smile on my face.

"Ms. Hagan, I need you for a bit," Mr. Remy said softly, and for a moment I was transported back to a time when he was pleasant and kind.

I walked into his office and put on my fakest smile, one that had become second nature while dealing with him now, "How may I help you?"

"I need you to stay late tonight and to work for the rest of the weekend," he started, my fake smile fell, "We have a really big client coming in and I need everything to be perfect by Monday."

I gave him a nod, I was planning to get wasted and fucked but I could forget about that now. I turned to leave the office when he stopped me.

"Did you have plans?" again his voice softened and it seemed like he genuinely cared.

"Yes, I did but nothing concrete," I answered.

"Well you can have next weekend off," he said.

"Thank you Mr. Remy." I answered flashing him a genuine smile which he returned. My heart skipped a beat and I walked out of his office as quickly as I could. Was he toying with me? It didn't matter, that smile melted my insides and my panties were flooded. I popped into the nearest restroom I could find and fingered myself to completion as hard and as fast as I could to the image of him fucking me on his desk. Once I was done, I left the stall and washed my hands and let out a sigh of relief. It was only then that I noticed that I was not in the lady's restroom and I wasn't alone. Mr. Remy was just finishing up at the urinal and turned to face me.

"That was you in there?" He gave me a perplexed look and I just nodded, all the color drained instantly from my face. Did he know what I was doing?

"I really had to pee, and I didn't really look to see where I was going," I said, hoping he would believe me, I was so embarrassed.

"That's not what it sounded like from where I am standing," he said flashing me that smile again that affected me so deeply. I felt the need to clamp my legs together tightly but that wouldn't help.

He was walking towards me now and my heart was racing, he stopped at the sink next to me and washed his hands. I stood next to him frozen, I wanted to lean in and inhale his awesome scent but I refrained.

He turned and put his wet hands on my shoulders and I looked up at him.

"Have a little self-control, Ms. Hagan," he said, "Next time I find you in a position like this, there will be consequences."

Then he let me go and walked away, I had to lean on the counter to steady myself, there was no way I was lasting out the rest of the day after that. I wanted to go home so badly but I forced myself to power through it.

I stayed at my desk for the rest of the day, I ate my lunch there and only left when I had to go file something. I managed to avoid Mr. Remy also, who was in and out of meetings all day. By the time 6 0'clock came, we were the only two people left in the office and he looked as tired as I felt.

He called me into his office and I complied.

"I think its best you stay in here for the rest of the time," he said and I took my usually seat, while he got out the other laptop.

Since the incident I didn't spend much time in his office and I missed it. I honestly hated working at my desk but it was a necessity at this point. For the next two hours, I worked quietly next to him, only pausing to note any points and changes he needed.

"I think it's time we stopped for dinner," he said, "Still only eating salads?"

I chuckled lightly, "Yes."

"Ok, so the usual then?" He asked and I nodded.

The food came and I ate my salad slowly, honestly, I wasn't that hungry for food.

"Is something wrong with your salad, you're barely eating it?" He asked, I looked up at him and that was my first mistake.

"No, it's good, I guess I'm just not that hungry."

"Maybe you're just tired, you had an exciting day," he said smiling at me.

"Yea I did."

"What were you thinking about when you were masturbating?" He asked, his gaze so intense I couldn't look away.

"You fucking me on your desk," I said without thinking.

"Hmmm, how bad do you want it?"

"Come and see for yourself if you really want to know."

"Get up and come over here." He ordered.

I got up and walked over to him slowly, his smothering gazed followed my every move. I stopped in front of him and spread my legs apart as much as my black pencil shirt allowed and pulled down my panties. Mr. Remy leaned over and ran his hand up my thigh, pushing my skirt up when it hindered him. He did it slowly, sending shivers up my spine with each movement. He traced his hand up my thigh until he reached his intended target. He slowly ran his finger over my clit and a small moan escaped from my lips, then without warning he plunged his finger inside me over and over again until I was screaming, begging him to let me cum.

"No," he said as he continued his assault, adding another finger. I was leaning over him now and he used his other hand to undo the buttons on my shirt, then he took off my bra. I felt the coldness of the AC on my nipples and I loved it.

"You know what you need to say, if you want to cum," he said softly, his tone drove me wild. It wasn't harsh but it moved me.

"Please master, may I cum?" I asked in a small voice. He reached up and bit into left nipple causing me to scream, it sent me over the edge and I held unto the top of his chair to stop myself from falling over as the orgasm hit me.

"Good girl," he said as he took his fingers out and released my nipple, "Get dressed and I ll take you home."

"What about you?" I asked running my hand over his erection. He let out a long moan, I ignored his request and got on my knees. This time he didn't stop me as I unzipped his pants and took out his erect member. It was curved and beautiful, I put the tip in my mouth and sucked slowly.

"Oh Georgina...," he said, him calling me by my first name drove me wild, I picked up the pace and took more of him in. I loved how he tasted and his amazing masculine scent. I sucked on his cock hungrily and relished in the moans that escaped his lips. I wanted to push him over the edge like he did with me. I cupped his balls as I worked his shaft in and out of my mouth, I could tell he was close because he grabbed the side of my face and started thrusting his cock into my mouth as fast as he could. He let out a loud grunt and then he came, I swallowed his sperm and got off my knees.

I got dress quickly and he pulled up his pants, I didn't like wasting food so I resolved to take the rest of my salad home. I got my things ready and waited for Mr. Remy's command.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. We rode the elevator in silence and I noticed that he was driving slower than usual.

"Are you ok?" I asked,

"I m a bit tired and honestly I'm finding it hard to stay away. I know this may be weird but we aren't that far from my place, you can crash there tonight."

"Yea sure," I said trying not to sound too excited at the prospect of spending the night at his place.

He wasn't lying, we were at his apartment within minutes. He parked and we got out, I walked behind him, my legs were shaking and I struggled to contain myself. His apartment was just like I expected it to be, he had two big sofas, a flat screen tv, there was no dining room table, the only seating was by the island in the kitchen. I wanted to look around more but I just stood behind him quietly.

"Yea I'm not very invested in decorating," he said, "Probably needs a woman's touch."

"It does," I said, he took my salad and bag from me and I made myself comfortable and sat in one of his sofas.

"So, I only have on room, I can sleep out here and you can have the bed, you can put your clothes in the washer and take a shower also."

"Or, we could share the bed," I told him, there was no way I was sleeping in his bed alone.

He started to rub his beard and I knew he was about to say no.

"James, I won't rape you in your sleep," I said, I felt so weird calling him that but I was in his apartment so there was no need for formalities.

"You are right, we have already crossed so many lines," he said. I gave him a smile and he showed me around some more. He gave me one of his shirts and took out a tooth brush for me. I was so excited.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth then got dressed. I scooped up my clothes and headed to the laundry room. I wished he would have joined me in the shower but I understood that he was trying to keep himself in check.

By the time I was finished with my clothes and returned to the room, James was already out of the shower. he was naked when I opened the door and I jumped.

"I'm so sorry," I said but I didn't turn away, it was the first time I had really seen him naked.

"Like what you see?" He asked, I couldn't tear my eyes away. I gave him my best smile.

"You know I do," I answered.

"My shirt looks good on you," he said, "But I think it would look better on the floor."

I didn't hesitate to take off his shirt, I walked over to him. He grabbed me and kissed me hungrily, I knew he was holding back before. He bit into my lip every chance he got as he did when we first kissed, I trembled in his arms with every bite and nibble. When he finally pulled away I was breathless. He threw me on the bed and I spread my legs for him, I was already wet.

"Turn over and sit up with your hands behind your back," he ordered and I complied.

I couldn't see what he was doing and I was intrigued by whatever it was he had planned for me.

"Do you trust me?" He asked

"Yes, I do master, completely," I answered.

He walked up behind me and without saying a word, he blindfolded me. My world was engulfed in darkness but I wasn't afraid. After putting on the blindfold, he grabbed my hair and started to braid it. Then he put the ball gag on me, after that he tied my hands behind my back with what I imagined to be one of his silk ties.

He stood behind me for a bit then I felt his tongue on my back, running it up and down slowly, it felt amazing, when he was done he reached in front of me and grabbed both of my nipples squeezing them as hard as he could. I moaned loudly into the gag as he continued his assault on my body. Once he was done, he pushed me down on the bed, and fixed my head so that I would be able to breathe freely.

"You have been a bad girl, teasing me all week," he said, it was then that I felt the first sting of his belt on my ass cheeks. I screamed into the gag, I trusted him to know my limits, even though we had never discussed them before.

He repeated his assault on my ass with the belt until it was red, even though I was in pain I was dripping wet. I wiggled my ass for him, letting him know what I wanted.

He chuckled and gave into my silent request. He entered me slowly, running his hand on my bruised ass, and the pain shot through me. I didn't know how much more I could take; the pain and pleasure were overwhelming me. He fucked me slowly at first, pulling in and out of me, until I tightened my walls around him, letting him know I wanted more. He stopped rubbing my ass and grabbed my hips roughly, digging his hands into my flesh. I screamed into the gag as he fucked me harder and harder. Slamming into me with wild abandon, the combo of pain and pleasure had reached its peak and I came as hard as I could.

He noticed my orgasm and grabbed ahold of my braid, yanking it as hard as possibly as he fucked me harder and harder until he came.

Once he was done he untied me and removed the blindfold and the gag. I turned to face him. My face was red and tears were streaming down my face. He wiped them away instantly and kissed my face.

"Baby, did I go too far?" He asked, his softness could melt my heart on a good day. I shook my head signaling to him that he didn't. I loved his intensity, craved it.

He put away the stuff and joined me again on the bed. That night I slept in his arms and for a moment he was all mine.

pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers