Lusting for Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

"Love-Fifteen," she called.

The game played out and she raced around the court winning her service game by a point. I realized we were in for some good tennis, we were both breathing a little harder. I watched her position her body to receive my serve, a small furrow of concentration on her brow.

After the first set, which I had barely won, we took a quick break for a drink and perched on the wooden bench at the side of the court. She was so close now, I could smell her sweat; it was fragrant and musky; perfume and woman. I breathed her into my nostrils and tried to keep my eyes off her legs stretched out in front of her, her left thigh barely inches from my right hand. She raised the drink bottle to her lips and I noted the pleasing lines of her neck and throat, even with their aging wrinkles and found myself fantasizing about planting my lips in that tiny crevice that pulsed at the base of her throat.

I licked my lips and looked up at the blue of the sky, cloudless and stunning. When I looked down again, I caught her looking at me. Her blue eyes were shining and I thought for a moment that there was something in their depths that looked familiar. I was afraid that we might be about to talk about something uncomfortable again, like girls or my uncontrollable erections. I cleared my throat and wiped the sweat from my brow. Combing my fingers nervously through my short but unruly hair, I glanced at her again.

"You really do play great tennis," I murmured, more to try and calm myself than to make conversation. She looked away then, leaning over to put down the drink bottle.

"Thanks," she said with a pleased smile. "It's been a long time since I've played. Your granddad keeps us running from place to place. I used to take regular lessons before we retired, but now I only get to play on occasion."

"Well you play like you haven't missed a day." I said

"I appreciate the compliment kind sir." she responded. "Ready?"

"Yep." I responded as we got up

Gam reached down to pick up her racket and balls and I ardently watched her. Her short skirt rose up her bare thighs and over the bottom of her ass, revealing that her black panties had partially worked their way into the crack of her ass. This close-up view confirmed that her ass, while a little on the droopy side, had maintained quite a bit of tone. The way her panties were wedged between her cheeks gave me an instant hard-on, as I longed to reach out and caress them.

She turned and said "How about a wager on the match?"

"Sure. Like what?" I asked.

"You call it." she replied, smiling. Every dirty thought I had in the last 24 hours went through my head.

"How about the winner gets one wish fulfilled by the loser?" I asked

"Mmmmmmm. Sounds interesting. You're on." she said and proceeded to her end of the court.

Gam took her position up at the opposite end. I bounced the ball, readying my serve. I was totally mesmerized by Gam's slight sway of her hips as she waited for my serve. The match began as we volleyed back and forth. The hem of her tiny skirt flipped up from each of her quick movements across the court. I especially admired the way her panties hugged and molded to her delectable ass. My cock twitched each time I caught a slight glimpse of one of her butt cheeks peaking out from underneath her panties. I couldn't help but think Gam had one of the finest asses on a woman her age I had ever seen. Thinking about it though, I had to admit, I couldn't remember the last sixty year old ass I had checked out.

The match went on for a while, even though it was clear to me that I was the better player. Gam's flashes of inner thigh and the bouncing of her round tits made concentrating a real chore. As a result I lost several sets and really had to concentrate to pull out the game. As soon as I hit the winner she ran to the net to congratulate me.

"How about two out of three?' she asked, smiling. Her skin glistened in the sun as her breathing caused her tits to rise and fall in an erotic rhythm.

"You're on." I replied

As she turned to go back to her side of the court she turned back.

"What about our wager?" she asked.

"How about the same thing, two wishes?" I replied and she shrugged and shook her head in agreement.

This match came together quickly and Gam seemed very determined to win. Once again concentration came at a premium for me as I lost it over and over watching Gam run around after my volley. In the end I rallied to beat her, placing the winner in the corner, causing her to try and reach for it with her back to me. In her effort her skirt rode high in the back giving me a full view of her round bottom and her wedged panties.

She slowly made her way to net, breathing hard. She offered me her hand and I shook it.

"So what wish, or should I say wishes, can I fulfill for you? she asked smiling.

Again, a number of dirty thoughts crossed my mind, but I thought better of it.

"Uh...I'm not sure." I said, nervous about what to ask for. "How about I save one so I can think about it?"

"Sure. How about the other one?" she asked as she made her way around the court picking up the scattered balls.

"Uh...I see that as a bonus, so I think I'll use it on something easy." I said.

"Oh yea? Like what? she asked as she made her way back towards me.

"Uh...just thought I..uh...would take a kiss." I said, swallowing hard.

"That's it?" she asked, looking surprised.

"Yea...well..I feel kinda funny about yesterday and all...so I thought just a kiss to make sure you still...liked me." I blurted.

"OH Honey!" Gam cried. "I told you, its just part of growing up. Don't think anything of it. You think I'd give you a kiss goodnight and ask you for a game of tennis if I had any hard feelings?"

"No, I guess not." I said sheepishly.

"Besides." she started. "When I thought about it I had to admit I was flattered that I could draw that kind of attention form such a young man!"

"Gam, believe me, you put anyone close to your age to shame." I blurted.

"Well, flattery will get you everywhere. Its time for me to pay up." she smiled and curled her finger at me.

I was so nervous I was jumpy, anticipating that I might not be able to control myself. I stepped up to my grandmother and stopped just before our bodies touched. She had her hands behind her. She looked into my eyes and then leaned forward. I mimicked her actions until our faces came together and our lips touched lightly. The softness of her lips once again lit a fire in my groin and I began to get hard. I pressed my lips a little harder and felt Gam do the same until hers were flat against mine. She made a kissing or smooching sound and I could feel her begin to pull away. I didn't want it to end so quickly, so before she could break the kiss I pressed my lips back on hers. She mad a kind of surprised sound, "ehmmmmm?", and let me kiss her for another five seconds or so. Finally she put her hand on my chest and pulled her face away.

"Uhmmm" she murmered, clearing her throat. "Their goes those teenage hormones again."

"Uh...sorry Gam...it just ......" I started to explain. "It's ok dear." she said, lacing her arm through mine. "Let's go back."

Chapter 4

We walked arm in arm back to the house and found everyone lounging at the pool.

"Well, don't we all look relaxed" Gam pronounced.

Everyone kind of murmured back.

"Well, I'll have everyone know that my grandson here is quite the tennis player. He beat me two straight and I don't think he was even trying." she announced.

"No I really was." I protested.

"Not only that, but we had a side bet and all he wanted from his old Gam was a kiss!" she declared.

"That's my boy!" yelled Granddad. "Get'em anytime you can!"

Everyone laughed and strangely I felt better that no one thought it odd or that Gam seemed to have no reason to keep it a secret.

"Well I think I'm going to take a dip. I'm all glistening." Gam announced, moving towards the sliding glass doors of the kitchen. "How about you Rick?"

"Uh..sure. I just want to check my e-mails and I'll be right down." I responded.

I was a few minutes behind Gam and just caught a glimpse of her as she climbed the stairs to the second floor. I got another eye full of her ass globes quivering beneath her short skirt as she took each last step. I bounded up the stairs and made my way to my room where I whipped off my shorts. My restricted erection sprang free and I gave it a couple of soothing pulls.

My bedroom overlooks the pool and I took a quick glance out. Just my parents and Graddad were lounging around. I figured I would get out some porno magazines under my bed and get some relief. I grabbed the hand cream out of the bedside table and dug the magazines out and sat on the bed. Just as I was about to start I heard some commotion going on outside. I got up and glanced outside to see that Gam had joined them and it appeared that my mom was making a big deal out of my grandmother's bathing suit. Gam was pirouetting, letting my mom get a view of it from the front and back.

From what I could see it was a black one piece, but I was having trouble getting a good look. I grabbed my telescope and adjusted it for short distance. What I saw took my breath away. There was Gam in a suit that looked like it was made of silk screen. It had spaghetti straps that held up a low-cut front that also looked like it was supporting and pushing her boobs up. It was very trim around the waist and then flowed down to a very short pleated skirt. She looked amazing with her deeply tanned skin, cleavage to die for and her gorgeous legs exposed all the way to the edge of her ass.

As I continued to stare I felt my dick pulse and extend even further and I decided to take advantage of this opportunity. I grabbed the cream and lathered up my dick and started stroking it while keeping my eyes on Gam. I drank in every exposed inch of her and felt my oncoming orgasm. As Gam went over to one of the lounge chairs and bent over to lay her towel on it, I got a very close view of her ass with part of her cheeks exposed. That was all I could stand as my dick exploded, firing round after round of heavy hot cream across the room and onto the carpet! I felt my knees shake as I continued to stroke and the cream started dribbling out my slit and onto my hand as my dick continued to twitch in a light-headed, toe-curling release.

As the last of my orgasm washed over me I stepped away from the telescope and grabbed my t-shirt to start blotting up my cum from the carpet. My dick was still rock-hard and I still felt horny as hell. I quickly went back over to the telescope and caught Gam in my sights. She was lying on the lounge chair, one leg bent at the knee. I had a great shot of her mound and I began pulling on my cock once again. I felt a shiver come over me as I stared at the crotch shot I was getting. I stood there and leisurely jerked off for some time, taking in this sight. I loved the combination of my hand sliding up and down my pole as I drank in the view of my grandmother's silky inner thighs and the way her suit gathered over her crotch. I visualized sliding in between those thighs and feeling her silky legs wrap around my hips. I imagined my hand was actually her uncovered pussy as I parted her slick pussy lips with my engorged rod. This put me over the top as I felt a second round of cream rush up my shaft and fire from my twitching cock. While I didn't have much juice to shoot, this orgasm was more intense than the last and I felt my knees buckle. I continued to slowly pull on my shuddering rod until the feeling subsided. I repeated the task of cleaning up and disposing of the evidence.

As soon as I was done I grabbed a bathing suit, carefully pulling it on over my sensitive, semi erect shaft. Two jerk-off sessions hadn't fully sated me as I took one last look through the scope and headed down stairs. Everyone looked up as I entered the pool area. Gam was the only one in the pool, doing lazy laps. I sat on the edge, putting my feet in the water, and watched her make her way across the pool and back. I got in and Gam and I swam around together. Every once in a while she would dive to the bottom, giving me a very close-up view of her partially exposed ass.

We soon started trying to outdo one another with tricks. We ended up daring one another to swim underwater between each other's legs. I went first and took a deep breath, dove below and swam towards her. As I got close I slowed down to take a good look at her widely spread legs and then drove between them. I almost didn't fit and had to worm my way through, my back coming into tight contact with her crotch. As I surfaced I turned toward her and positioned my legs for her attempt. I could make out her outline and as she approached me I closed my legs a bit. She had a tight squeeze and I felt her hand grab onto my upper leg to help pull her through. She turned sideways as she passed between my legs and her shoulder brushed along my groin. Sparks ran through me as her shoulder and upper arm scraped along my balls, causing my dick to shudder and begin to re-inflate.

"Whew...almost didn't make it!" Gam shouted as she surfaced.

"Tell me about it!" I replied. "I nearly drowned! I didn't grab on for any help though!"

"Well...let's agree that you can grab a leg to get through if you need to." Gam responded. "Otherwise I ain't making it!"

"Agreed." I said.

"Again?" she asked.

"Sure. You first?" I asked

"Ok." she said.

She dove once again and swam toward me. I spread my legs just enough for her to get by, provided she grab on again, and tilted my torso towards the water. My cock was pulsating in anticipation and I had a significant bulge below the water line. She poked her head between my legs and then grabbed my upper leg, this time using both hands. She turned sideways and I could feel her shoulder come into contact with my groin. This time she took a bit more upward angle and I could feel her shoulder and then her upper arm slide along my balls and then press against my throbbing cock. She slid more slowly than last time as her shoulder and upper arm took a deliriously long time getting through. As her upper torso cleared my legs I felt one of her hands let go of my leg. As she was almost completely through her other hand turned and then slid up my leg, her fingers slipping under the hem of my suit. As she continued to swim by her fingers grazed high on my leg, just fractions away from my balls. The feeling caused my breath to catch in my throat and my cock to lurch.

"Whew!" Gam yelled as she surfaced, smiling brightly. "I think you were trying to make it hard on me!"

I couldn't tell if that little "feel" was an accident or on purpose by the look on her face, so I decided to test her.

"My turn." I said. "I'm going upside down this time!"

"Oh, fancy huh?" she responded, smiling

I dove under and made my way to her outstretched legs. Just as I got there I turned so I was swimming on my back. I raised my arms along my head and poked through and then grabbed each one of her legs. Holding onto her, my hands positioned on her legs just beneath the skirt of her suit, I pulled my way through. I took a similar upward angle as my chest and stomach grazed her pelvic area. Just as my stomach made it through I bent myself back and pulled my ass up as my crotch came into contact with hers. My dick slid tightly against her, sending shivers through my loins, as I skimmed my entire length across her mound.

"Yea!" I yelled as I came up for air.

Gam had a slight smirk on her face that led me to believe that her little "feel" was on purpose and that I just did her one better.

"That's enough for now. I'm all out of breath." Gam said as she made her way out of the pool.

We spent the rest of the day just lounging about and reading. Every once in a while I would look up and stare at Gam's form lying on the chair. She caught me a couple of times and smiled at me.

Chapter 5

After supper we all went into the Family room to watch tv. My folks had put this room onto the house a few years ago and it was cool. It had a large, flat screen tv. Surround sound, state of the art stereo system and all kind of games. In the middle of the floor was a large sectional couch and on either end were leather lounge chairs with vibrating massage.

Granddad and my father each settled in to the lounge chairs while mom, Gam and I sat on the couch, with Gam in the middle. Both my grandparents and I had changed into our pajamas, with Gam in another pair of silk ones, with short sleeves and some kind of red oriental print. We watched some recent movie on a pay channel that turned out to be quite long. At one point early on dad gave up on it and went to bed, followed by mom. As the movie came to an end I glanced over at graddad and saw he was fast asleep with the vibrating of the chair acting as a lullaby. Gam, who was sitting right next to me, was also fast asleep. She had turned her head towards me and rested it on one of the attached pillows on the back of the couch.

I watched her sleep, noticing how her lips were slightly parted, full and very sexy. I glanced down at her chest, moving up and down in a quiet motion. I could see the outline of her tits, but couldn't make out any nipples jutting out. I felt my dick start to stir as I kept my gaze on her chest. I glanced once more over at granddad and was assured he was out like a light.

I reached down to the first button of her top and slowly unbuttoned it. I gently pulled the sides of the top apart revealing a nice bit of cleavage. I didn't want to unbutton any more for fear she would be suspicious. I pulled the material up away from her body and looked down into it. Gams tits were awesome, round globes with pinkish areoles and soft, eraser shaped nipples. I was mesmerized watching them rise and fall for a bit. I looked up at her face and my attention shifted to her mouth as I could feel my dick steadily expanding in my pajama bottoms. I slowly moved my head down, lining my lips with hers. As I got close enough where I could feel her breath I stopped.

When I was sure she wasn't going to wake, I closed the gap and pressed my lips onto hers. She didn't move at first and I could feel the thrill of it run through me. She soon began to come around and initially started nibbling on my lips in either an attempt to talk or because she was dreaming. I nibbled back a bit and just when I thought she might awaken I quickly broke the kiss, pushed my head back onto the couch and pretended to be asleep. I looked through slits in my eyes as she focused her eyes and looked around, eventually looking at me.

She gently nudged me and leaned in close.

"Rick.....Rick...it's time to go to bed." she whispered.

Suddenly her unclasped button on her top caught her eye and she quickly buttoned it back up. I saw her look at me, studying my face for a few seconds. I decided to try something just as she started to lean back in.

"Rick...honey...wake up....it's time to go up to bed.." she whispered again.

"uhh...gmmst...mssshh...." I grunted, pretending to talk in my sleep.

"Honey...wake up." she said a bit more loudly.

"ummm...Ali....Ali?" I murmured the name of my ex-girlfriend.

"hehehe." Gam laughed softly. "No honey it's Gam"

"Ali.....Ali....c'mon...give me a kiss..." I groaned.

"Rick...your dreaming...c'mon...lets go." she said reaching across my body and grabbing my upper arm in an attempt to pull me up.

"Ali......just...one....kiss..." I murmered again as I snaked my right hand up across her back and gently pulled her towards me.

"Rick...honey...stop...it's Gam" she said a bit more insistently. Her hand slipped down my arm and landed just above my lap. With her hand pressing there it caused my pajama bottoms to tent over my twitching erection. As she attempted to straighten herself it caught her eye.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers