Lusting for Mary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said some things that were kinda true. And I'll be honest, that kiss took me by surprise but I've been wanting to kiss you for a long time."

"Mike? Are you serious?"

"Very. I also figured since you kissed me on the lips... I might as well do this..." I lowered my hands until both of them rested on her ass

She jumped. "Hey whoa there. Kinda grabby there today, aren't you?"

I squeezed her ass, feeling how tight it felt in my grasp. My cock was already getting hard with desire. "Mary, I really love your ass. It's so nice, big and round... I just fuckin love it. I've been wanting to grab it for the longest time."

"Mike... The hell? Get your hands off my ass." She started to get up but I pushed her down. I squeezed her sexy cheeks with both hands, I just love how that felt.

"No you don't sister dear. This is more than me just wanting to feel you up. That other night when you were wasted you asked me if I wanted to fuck you..."

"That doesn't count... I don't even remember asking you that..."

"But I do Mary and yes, the answer isn't just yes, but hell yes. I've been wanting to fuck you for the longest time... You don't know how much. I used to just beat it every night thinking about how incredible it must feel to be inside you..."

Mary sat up and faced me. "Mike!! What's wrong with you?! That's fucked up, you're my brother!"

"Step brother Mary, step brother. You keep forgetting that. Now lay back down so I can fuck you or I'll tell ma and pa about your boyfriend."

Mary's eyes widened. "You wouldn't!! You... You promised..."

"Yeah... But then you had to go and kiss me.. And play with my cock... And offered to suck it..."

"I.. I.. Grabbed your dick?"

"Mary... I wanted to fuck you then and there... That night. But I didn't. I resisted because if we were gonna do this, I wanted you to remember it. I was hoping you'd go along with this but if you don't I'll show ma and pa pics of you and your ex druggie making out."

"You took pictures??? What the fuck... I can't believe you're doing this to me... Are you serious? You really want me to..."

"I'm just helping you make good on all the things you said. You wanted to suck my dick and in your own words 'show me how a real woman gives a blowjob', then go for it."

"I said all that...?"

"Sure did. Then you got me all hard in your hand. I had to jerk off afterwards that night, but not this time. This time I'm gonna fuck you. Fuck you the way I've been wanting to fuck you for the longest time. But first, you're gonna suck my cock until I cum in your mouth."

I unzipped my pants and showed her my cock, now fully hardened and pointed towards her. I love how her eyes widened when I unleashed my cock. I knew she must have liked it from how she acted that other night.

"Mike... You can't be serious.. Oh god, you really want me to suck your cock?"

"Unless you want me to tell the folks about your boyfriend."

"Fuck you... You're sick..."

"I told you, it's not like you're my real sister. Now c'mon. Get to it."

Mary looked at me angrily and kneeled on the bed, getting closer. She reached out and took hold of my cock, stroking it lightly. She gave me another killer look and then lowered her head, sticking my shaft in her mouth.

I could feel myself get even harder as the warmth of her mouth enveloped my cock. She glared at me as she started sliding it in and out of her mouth.

"Don't give me that look sis. I'm just helping you make good on your word. Look, I'll even eat you out after this to make it fair."

She pulled me out of her mouth. "You will? Noone's ever eaten me out before..."

"I'll gladly do it sis. I bet you have a delicious pussy..."

"Mike this is so fucked up..."

"Stop thinking so much about it. I don't want to keep bringing up your boyfriend and the drama he'd cause over and over again. Now show me how good you really are at sucking cock."

She went back down on me and continued to suck my cock. I moaned as I felt her tongue lick and circle the head. She seemed a little less resistant now but she'd still glare at me from time to time, giving me the 'why are you making me do this' look.

Mary slid my cock deeper in her mouth and soon I felt it rub the back of her throat. After a few slow attempts she finally felt comfortable with it and started deep throating my shaft, fucking her mouth with it. I breathed hard as she went faster with it and held onto the back of her head. She was amazing.

She pulled back and started sucking the head, stroking the rest. She could already feel that I was getting close. She then raised my shaft and started licking my swollen balls, which were eager to cum and sensitive.

I shuddered and said "whoaaa.." since I never had that done before. Her expert tongue teased them, making sure she licked then both. Her hands ran across the shaft, squeezing the pleasure out of me each time. She went back up and went back to deep throating my cock.

I breathed harder and held onto the back of her head and started thrusting. I moaned her name as I fucked her sweet mouth and she just relaxed herself and took it all. I pumped my shaft down her throat, being take over as I felt myself cum. I could feel her hand give my balls a little squeeze as I shot my load down her throat.

I let her go but my sexy stepsister didn't stop sucking on my cock. She bobbed her head on it a few times, sucking hard on the head on the way out, wanting to get every last drop of cum out of me. She stroked my cock, tapping the head against her tongue until she finally felt she got everything.

Afterwards she stopped and blushed, looking at me. She realized she had forgotten about the proverbial gun at her head and just had just went all out on her own brother's cock. She couldn't stop herself until she got the last drop and that fact just smacked her in the face.

"That was amazing sis. You really went all out there. I think you liked it..."

She frowned at me, "Fuck you. I was just showing you how it's done so you don't snitch on me, asshole. If you weren't fuckin blackmailing me I would have just bitten it off."

"Whatever. Now get on your back and spread your legs. I'm gonna taste that sweet pussy of yours."

She blushed deeper and liked away from me, "...um... Alright..."

Her curiously had now gotten to her. She got on the bed and yanked her shorts down. Her panties soon followed and she opened her legs for me to get a good look. She looked away from me the whole time, blushing as she knew the young man she loved and trusted as a brother was now staring at her blonde cunt.

I admired the view of her sweet glistening pussy. I ran my fingers across her opening and felt that she was already a little moist. "Kinda wet there, aren't you sis?"

"Sh-shut up... Just do what you're gonna do and get it over with already..."

I leaned in and rolled my tongue across her entrance. She instantly shuddered in forced pleasure as my tongue made contact. I looked up at her but she was facing away from me. My fingers spread her lips and I drove my tongue as deep as it could go.

"Ahhh..." She moaned lightly, trying her best to keep me from hearing it. I lashed my tongue in and out of her warm tightness as I felt her squirm. It got me so hard just knowing she was loving this.

My tongue teased her clit and I heard her groan some more. I wanted to taunt her but I was just having too much fun eating her out. I slid my index finger inside her as I sucked on her clit and heard her gasp and breathe hard.

"Ohhhh fuck... I can't believe my own brother is eating me out... This is all kinds of wrong..."

My finger slid in and out of her as I sucked on her clit. After a while I spread her again and drove my tongue as deep as I would go again. Her breathing was getting heavier now. It seemed she stopped caring if I could hear it or not. With my finger now slick from her own juices, I started circling her little asshole and poked it teasingly.

Mary jumped. "Hey whoa!! Stop that.. Keep your finger way from my ass..."

"Aw but Mary, your ass is probably what gets me the hardest... And your sweet little hole feels so ignored..."

I pushed my finger against her and forced it in her puckered hole. I continued to lick her pussy as half my finger was up her ass. She whimpered. "Ow... Mike stop... Pull it out..."

"You have no choice in the matter sis. Just relax and let me finger your ass." I didn't want to tell her I was planning to fuck that ass too.

Mary held into the bedsheets as I buried my finger inside her unwilling hole. My tongue slid and and out of her pussy and while my main focus was on that, I'd thrust my finger against her the best I could.

I could hear her breathe harder and faster by the moment. It sounded like she was going to cum soon. I sucked on her clit the most I could while fingering her ass and I soon help her shudder hard.

"Mmmmmmnmnnn!!" I heard her groan, it being muffled by both her hands clamped over her mouth. It just got me harder knowing I gave her this much pleasure.

I got up and just admired her as she laid there panting lightly. She narrowed her eyes at me. "Are we done? We got each other off... We're even now..."

"Oh so you admit I got you off.."

"Fuck you... Are we done or what?"

"Nope. Get the bed. Now I'm going to fuck you... Dear sister."

"The hell with that! No! Look... I'll... I'll suck you off anytime you want... I promise I will... But you're not gonna fuck me... You can't..."

"I guess I'll just have to show ma the pics of you kissing Sir Drugs-A lot." I turned and headed for the door.

Mary grabbed my hand and pulled against me. "You can't!! Dammit Mike!! Why are you doing this to me!! I never did shit to you! At least nothing that warrants this!!"

I looked at her "Just shut up and make it happen Mary. I've been wanting you for the longest time. You know how hard it is to have the sexiest woman you ever met that will never be into you cause all she thinks of you is a brother?"

She blushed. "Mike... I don't know what to say... This is still totally fucked up..."

"Just get on the bed and let's do this..."

She looked down, "you'd really threaten my livelihood... And my life... Just because you want to fuck me that badly...?"

"If it's the only way I can make it happen.. Hey I could just fucked you the other night when you were drunk."

Mary glared at me. "That would have been fucked up too..."

She got on the bed on all fours and stuck her ass out. It was probably the most beautiful sight I ever seen, her big bent over ass, both holes mine for the taking. She lowered her head.

"Just get it over with... I don't want to look at you... Just do what you gotta do and get off by fucking your sister you sick fucking bastard."

I turned her to face me. "No. I want to do this face to face. I want you to see that I'm the one that's fucking you. I want to see the pleasure in your face and always remember that's I'm the one that gave it to you."

Before she could say anything I kissed her deep on the lips. I wrapped my arms around as she stood there shocked and completely off guard. As I pulled back I saw her blushing and looking at me.

"Mike..."

"Don't talk Mary. Let's just do it..."

She looked at me, "ok... But remember I'm only doing this cause you're fuckin make me do it..."

I kissed her again and pushed her on the bed. My cock was rock hard and the head was rubbing up and down her sweet entrance but I didn't enter her yet. She looked at me as I felt her pussy get hotter and wetter.

"Don't tease me Mike... If you're gonna do just do it already..."

"Sounds like you want it Mary."

"I just want it over with already..." Her eyes glared at me but she was blushing bright red. It was quite a sight.

I pushed my cock into her and felt her warm walls part way to take me in. She closed her eyes and tried to hide her moans as her brother's thick rod pushed its way inside her.

"Aaahhh... Oh fuck..." She moaned as I started to slowly slide it in and out of her.

"Mmmm your pussy feels amazing Mary... Sounds like you love having my cock inside you..."

She moaned lightly, "shut up... I... I can't help it. Doesn't mean I want it..."

I kissed her intensely as my hands gripped and squeezed her nice pair of tits. They felt so nice, firm, but still soft enough to squeeze. She moaned in my lips as my cock took her full now. I started pumping faster into her, taking her whole every time.

I let go of her lips and heard her pant and moan as I thrusted my shaft inside her. I looked at her eyes as she stared right into my eyes. She tried to look away but her lover laid in front of her, fucking her wet pussy for all she was worth.

My hands continued to grip and squeeze her sexy tits as I kept fucking her. She breathed heavy, not bothering to hide it anymore as my shaft dominated her senses. I kissed her again and she welcomed it, letting my tongue play with hers. She was mine.

We grounded against each other, or at least it felt like she was now working with me as we continued to please each other. I thrusted faster against her as I was getting close to coming, and her breathing was getting faster by the second. She didn't want to say it but I knew she was close.

Her hands held onto my back and I could feel her grip tighten as she gasped in pleasure. I thrusted faster and harder against her eager to feel her lose herself to an orgasm cause by her beloved brother. I kissed her again and pounded her sweet pussy until I finally felt her body shiver violently with pleasure.

She groaned into my mouth and her arms held into me desperately. I pulled out, fighting against the urge to cum inside her and shot my load all over her face and tits. She just laid there breathing hard. I was on my knees, looking down at her, covered in cum as I also tried to recover.

She looked at me and wiped the cum off her face. "I can't believe we did this..."

"Yeah. Get on your hands and knees like you were before. I'm still hard for you sis."

She looked at me and then at my cock. "Still? Wasn't this enough?"

"Not yet Mary. Now get into position."

She wiped the cum off her tits and slowly got up. She turned around and got on all fours. "Just get it over with... But you better make good on your promise and not tell."

"Hey come now. I've always kept my word to you. And I kept all your secrets."

Mary looked away and waited for me to take her. "Yeah... Just that now you're blackmailing me for it..."

I rubbed her ass and gave her a little spank. "You have no idea how badly I wanted you. For the fuckin longest time. If this is the only way to make it happen then I'll take this once in a lifetime chance."

I started fingering her sweet pussy, still slick and moist from before. My finger the went over to her other hole and pushed it's way in. She jumped.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

" I'm just getting your sexy little asshole ready for my cock."

She looked at me with her eyes widened. "No!! Fuck no!! This is where I draw the line! No!! Just no!!"

I fingered her ass nice and deep. "You're not in a position to say no. Not unless you're ready to pack your bags and move out tonight."

"Damn it Mike. I hate you so fucking much. You're really gonna fuck your sister in the ass?"

I smirked. "Oh please. After all the stuff we already did fucking your sweet little virgin hole wouldn't make much difference. Now relax yourself cause it's going in."

She hung her head and closed her eyes, bracing herself for the thick rod that was once inside her pussy will now be confined to a much smaller space. I heard her groan as I pushed my cock inside her. Just sliding the head in felt incredible.

"Oh god... Oh Mike... Be gentle, please..."

"I will sis... Just relax yourself. Stop being so tense."

I poked her ass with the head a few times. The way her virgin ass squeezed it already felt intense. Soon pre-cum spilled out making for much needed lubricant. I started pushing deeper inside her until she took a few inches of hard cock in her virgin ass.

"Agghhhh... Oh fuck... I feel it inside me... Is that all of it..?"

"Not yet Mary. I'm going slow but you'll get all of it when you're ready to take it..."

I moaned as I thrusted into her, pushing my cock deeper each time. Mary just gasped each time I entered her, I could feel herself try to relax herself the best she could to make it easier on herself. She let out a high pitched groan as I finally buried my full length inside her.

"Oh god... Oh god... Oh fuck... So big... You're so fuckin big..."

It must have felt like it was twice as big and thick up her ass, as I started fucking her balls deep. I marveled at the sight before her, Mary my sexy step sister, hotter than I ever remembered her, bent way over, face down, my eager cock jammed up her ass, and hearing the sweet sounds she was making each time I pumped against her. It was my teenage fantasy come to life.

I fucked her sweet ass for several minutes that felt like hours for both of us. Mary lost all control of herself and was letting out high pitched moans, her body being rocked by shock waves of pleasure she never felt before. She didn't yell for more, but she didn't yell for me to stop either. She was just bent over and taking it, yanking on the bedsheets for support.

I couldn't stop thrusting against her. That sweet ass felt like a vice, gripping and tugging hard on me every time I pulled back. The pleasure was overwhelming and soon enough I came, shooting everything deep inside her.

"Oh god... You came inside me.,, I can feel it... It's fuckin warm deep inside my ass... Oh my god... Mike!!"

She on the verge of cumming. I plowed her sweet ass, determined to be the one to give Mary her first anal orgasm. She soon let out a muffled scream, burying her face into the pillow to keep it down. I fucked her hard a few more times and finally pulled out, worn out but satisfied.

Mary just laid there, her face tuned away from me. Once we both recovered I started getting dressed but she just laid there.

"You ok Mary?"

"Go...just go... You had your fun.. Don't tell me you want even more..."

"No... No... That was enough... Mary I..."

"Just go. Just fuckin leave me alone."

I wanted to hold her in my arms or stroke her hair. I got up and slowly stepped out, feeling like crap. What have I done? I left the room but couldn't help but put my ear to the door in case she was crying. It would have made me feel worse but I needed to know. All I heard was silence and I felt even worse.

The next few days Mary avoided me or said the least possible things she could to keep appearances. Simple things like 'please pass the butter' at the dinner table. She would glare at me whenever I was alone with ma or pa, making sure I wouldn't break my word. At home she'd start wearing baggier jogging type pants or shorts, no longer any tight jeans that hugged her ass. It made me feel guilt but I didn't have the guts to apologize, nor did I think she'd ever forgive me for it.

One night I had the house to myself and stayed up watching wrestling. I finally decided to call it a night and headed off to bed. Just then I saw Mary in my room, waiting for me. She had her pjs on, a light yellow color with batman symbols all over it. She looked at me straight in the eye.

"Mary... I thought you were out with the girls?"

"I was but you were so caught up on your wrestling you didn't even notice me sneaking in."

I could barely talk. "Mary...I ..."

"We need to talk... Brother..."

12