Lusty Bitchs Moms & Slut Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vally68
Vally68
40 Followers

I did as she asked.

I guess Niky tried to teach Mariana a lesson of dirty talking.

Once I shoved my dick inside her asshole, more than usual, Niky didn't stop saying loudly, "Yes daddy, fuck my ass please, I love your cock fucking your bitch's ass, I'm your bitch daddy, fuck me please..."

Also she talked to Mariana instructing her how to eat and suck her pussy. So, Nicole was on the bed, Mariana ridding that rubber dick but she faces up eating Niky's pussy while Niky totally standing on the bed positioning her pussy over Mariana's mouth, just pending a little to give me a path to her asshole.

We stayed like that for a while till Niky held Mariana's head steady between her hand pushing her pussy more inside her mouth, rubbing her clitoris against Mariana's teeth.

Yes daddy fuck me harder, I'm Cumming, don't stop dad pleassssse, yes yes yes , oh daddy,...," Niky kept saying and moaning till she finished her orgasm.

Once she stopped talking, I pulled my dick out of her ass.

She then turned around to kiss me saying, "Thanks daddy, that was amazing as always, I adore you and your cock dad."

I kissed her back saying, "You are welcome sweetie, you should thank Mariana as well."

She turned her head over her shoulder telling Mariana, "Thank you Mariana, you doing fine, that was fun."

Once Niky finished her say, Nicole said in real loud sultry tone, "We need to welcome our new bitch more than that guys."

I moved back getting my dick inside Mariana's pussy fucking her slowly while enjoying cupping her tits, squeezing her lovely big nipples, and feeling all her body.

Mariana understood Niky's demonstration of dirty bitchy talk, she didn't stop saying in real horny bitchy way, "Yes Vally, you are amazing, I love you fucking me, I love your touch on my body, I love being your bitch Vally,..."

After a while Niky brought a strong vibrator applying it directly to Mariana clitoris.

Mariana had still that rubber dick filling and fucking her asshole for over half an hour by now. I was feeling the shape of that rubber dick in her vagina walls. Me fucking her pussy and Niky applying that vibrator on her clitoris while Nicole and me squeezing Mariana's tits and benching her big erected nipples from time to time.

Mariana didn't bear all of that and she entered in induced continued orgasms, gushing out like crazy while screaming in total joy.

She was screaming really groaning loudly but none of us me or Niky and of course Nicole stopped till Mariana's arms couldn't hold her anymore. She collapsed over Nicole not able to catch her breaths.

Nicole laughed and moved her away pulling that huge rubber dick out of her asshole telling Mariana, "I think you got enough for one-night sweetheart. Call your kids let them fuck each other's or fuck themselves and tell them you will sleep here. I need you for my pleasure tonight bitch."

Mariana still trying to catch her breathing replied, "Whatever you want Nicole just give me few minutes please."

They stayed on the bed silently beside each other's .

Me and Niky just smiled before I told her, "Time for a cigarette sweetie."

"Yesssss," Niky replied with her joyful voice.

We went to the window and I lighted my cigarette first. Niky just got on her knees to suck my dick as usual.

Once I finished smoking, she stood up, sat on the edge of the window facing the bed looking at her mother and Mariana who were laying there still.

She took my dick in her hand inserting him in her pussy which was soaking wet, putting her head over my shoulder. She lighted her cigarette while I just fucked her pussy in slow strokes. She squeezed my dick with her vagina muscle while I contracted the muscle of my dick inside her. She likes that wrapping squeeze so much. I placed my thump over her clitoris rubbing it nicely till she groaned having her orgasm again before she finish her cigarette.

Once I pulled out of her, Nicole came over to kiss me and Niky, saying to me, "Thank you my love, you are amazing as usual, we will leave you to have a break, me and Mariana will have some fun together before we sleep." Nicole pulled Mariana from my bed taking her to her bedroom.

"Let's have some beer and a slice of pizza sweetie." I asked Niky.

"Sure daddy, well deserved break, well done dad" she replied with a big smile on her face. We moved to the kitchen.

To be continued.

Vally68
Vally68
40 Followers
12