Lusty Bitchs Moms & Slut Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vally68
Vally68
40 Followers

Mariana replied with sad face, "I don't know, I have no explanation, maybe that is our destiny, that's why we are so close me and Nicole." She added, "Please Vally, don't use that word incest, sex is sex between family members or strangers, at least that we agreed to believe me and Nicole."

I left to the bathroom and returned sitting on the edge of the bed telling Mariana, "Come suck my dick bitch."

"Thank you I'm happy you are not upset or angry and it's OK to call me bitch. I'm and will be your bitch whenever you want Vally," she replied really happily.

I said with controlling tone, "Sure you will be Mariana." then I asked her, "Did you take that Ecstasy today before meeting me?"

"I swear I didn't, I really want you with all my senses and my complete awareness." Then she added in pure lusty slut way, "I want you in any way either with Nicole or alone as now or even with the young bitchs, I don't care, I just want you Vally."

She come over to kiss me but I pulled away saying, "Just suck my dick bitch."

She smiled, although I said what I said in disgusting way, saying, "Whatever you like Vally."

She got on her knees between my legs and started licking and sucking my cock.

I just enjoyed my time, I lighted a cigarette, opened a beer while she stayed sucking my cock and licking my legs for over half an hour without any word or any sign of being bored or tired.

I really tried not to think about any of what Mariana just told me.

I pulled her up, still without kissing her, telling her, "Get on your knees over the bed bitch and show me your ass."

She removed the big tray and put it beside the bed and bent as I told her.

I positioned myself behind her commanding her, "Squeeze your anus muscle Mariana."

She did and I just spell some Silvia over her asshole entrance and shoved my dick inside her asshole all the way in.

A loud scream followed from her mouth.

I pulled my dick out of her asshole and insert him in her soaking wet pussy.

I stroke my dick inside her pussy few times, then I asked her, "Squeeze your anus muscle bitch."

Again I shoved my whole cock inside her asshole in one hard push, she screamed again.

"Keep squeezing," I told her while I started fucking her squeezed anus for few minutes then I pulled out again and entered her pussy.

"Omg, you are amazing Vally fuck me please," she said while moaning in her joyful bitchy way.

"Who is my bitch?" I asked Mariana.

She replied remembering the Saturday night, "I'm your bitch Vally, fuck me, you can fuck me wherever you want, whenever you want, you are my man, I'm your bitch, I'll do whatever you want me to do, just keep fucking me please."

I kept moving between her asshole and her pussy and she kept talking dirty and it seems that she got more aroused , she moved her hand to rub her pussy lips and her clit.

I said in firm voice, "Don't touch yourself when I'm fucking you bitch."

"Yes, ok fuck me Vally as you like, the way you want, I'm your bitch, do whatever you want with me," she said so while moaning and screaming when I fuck her asshole.

After over 15 minutes, I told her, "Turn on your back bitch."

I slammed her tits and squeezed her big hard nipples with my fingers once she turned on her back.

I said, "Wrap your legs with your arms and keep them up Mariana."

Once she did so, I inserted my dick in deep in her asshole while she was screaming.

I fucked her asshole really hard in long quick strokes.

After few minutes I stayed still inside her asshole telling her, "Squeeze my dick hard bitch."

She did, and once I regained my breath back I started to flinching my dick muscle inside her asshole without stroking.

Her screams and loud moans were non-stop and her dirty talk either.

During that I move my hand to her closed pussy from her leg position and inserted my thump inside her pussy while the rest of my hand rubbing her erected clit and her closed pussy lips.

In 30 seconds or less she exploded in a gushing orgasm groaning like a lioness.

"Omg omg you are amazing Vally," she mentioned that with her exhausted breaths and her heart beats were so rapid and strong.

I could hear them.

I removed my hand away from her pussy and gave her a couple of minutes to catch her breath but my dick was still stiff hard deep inside her asshole, I kept flinching my dick muscle without stroking.

Once she recovered a little and was able to squeeze again my dick, I started fucking her asshole in the same pace as before her orgasm.

Few minutes and I retuned my hand to assault and rub her pussy in the same way.

Again in less than a minute she gushed in another exploding orgasm.

"Omg, Omg, what are you doing to me?" in breathless voice she kept saying so.

I pulled my dick out from her asshole and laid on the bed.

She downed her legs turning on her side.

Her rapid breath and her heart beats were as if she just stopped after a long sprint.

After I catch my own breath and she calmed down a little bit, I pulled her to me saying, "Now you can kiss me bitch."

She kissed me so passionately and so deeply and I kissed her back.

I ended the kiss and asked her to handle me a cigarette and my mobile.

She lighted two cigarettes, handling one to me after deep inhale from the two cigarettes as she did before.

I checked the time it was 14.30, over 4 hours since we arrived to her apartment.

I said, "Mariana, I'm hungry, should we go out to eat?"

She replied, "I can order a delivery if you have time my love."

"I'm free till dinner time at 19.00 unless you want to go," I said.

She kissed me saying, "Where to go while you are free with me."

I returned to my mobile to find many messages from Nicole and Niky.

I didn't bother to read any of them, just I text Nicole and informed her I'm out and I won't be back home till dinner time.

I stand up saying, "Mariana I'll go take a quick shower to refresh and clean myself."

"What do you want to eat?" she asked.

I said, "Whatever you order just ask them to come quickly please."

I left to the bathroom and stayed there about 15 min.

Once I returned back Mariana said in so joyful voice, "I'll go too clean up and take a shower as well, the delivery should arrive in 10 min, the money is on the kitchen table."

I replied, "Ok sweetheart."

To be continued.

Vally68
Vally68
40 Followers
12