Lusty Blue Eyes Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make Baby cum, Darling," Daddy ordered gently. Darling glared at Baby's belly, but redoubled her efforts on her sister's pussy anyway.

"Oh gawd, Darl, that feels so good. I love the way you lick my clit," Baby gasped, curling her fingers into her sister's hair. Daddy's cock slipped sinuously in and out of her, rubbing her in ways the expert touch on her clit extrapolated. The more Darling licked, the better Daddy's cock felt. Baby fucked herself onto Daddy's cock harder, announcing breathlessly, "I'm cumming."

Daddy grunted and gripped Baby's hips almost cruelly, pistoning himself into her pussy like a man possessed. He shoved himself in one last time, groaning and cursing. Darling made a face and jerked backwards, Baby closed her eyes and slid slowly back to earth, and Daddy ejaculated deep into Baby's pussy.

"You came in her," Darling accused.

Baby blinked her eyes open at the harsh sound in her sister's voice.

"What?" Daddy rubbed his hands over Baby's breasts and sighed.

"You came in her, how could you?"

Daddy frowned in irritation. "Darling, you're pushing it."

"Shut up,Daddy," Darling snarled.

"I have had enough out of you, young lady. Your attitude had better change."

Baby hopped off of Daddy's lap and scooted to the end of the couch, suddenly confused.

"I've heard this lecture before, you're my father, and you-"

"Darling." Daddy's tone brooked no argument and shut her sister up in mid-tirade. "It will be okay. I won't cum inside her again, just like I won't cum in you. I'm not going to get my girls pregnant. I love you two too much for that."

Darling subsided, pouting.

Pregnant? Baby wanted to panic. She'd never connected her own father and the possibility of pregnancy before in her life, the thought now was a dash of cold water on her still languid nerves. "Pregnant?"

They ignored her. Daddy tugged Darling over by the fire and sprawled onto his back, pulling her with him. "C'mon on, my Darling, sit on my face," he entreated, tugging her hand. She giggled a little, the slowly straddled him.

"Get me hard, Baby, so your sister can give your old man a ride, too," he got out before his younger daughter's wet lips shut him up.

Darling reached down and gave Daddy's cock a few quick jerks. Baby watched in fascination as it unlimbered and stretched, like a thick, pale snake. "Have a seat, Sis," Darling said airily. She obviously had no intention of giving Daddy's cock a ride. She smiled at Baby, her idea of their roles clearly delineated. Darling rode Daddy's face and Baby rode Daddy's icky cock. Darling obviously expected kissing and other feminine groping during all of the ride ‘em cowgirl games.

Baby straddled Daddy's hips and lowered herself gingerly. Darling held up Daddy's cock, ready to impale Baby on it. Daddy's cock nudged at her lips, seeking to slide back into her. There were bells ringing. Coming down on him from this angle tilted her pelvis a bit, giving his entry more friction than the last one.

"Mother fuck!" Darling yelled. "I'll get it."

Baby's eyes flew open. The ringing bells belonged to the telephone.

"Baby! It's for you!"

"Me?" Her first thought was that something had happened with one of the stations. She bolted up from Daddy's cock, making him yelp as it twisted painfully. "Hello? The is Baby."

"Hello Ms. Harris," Rob's familiar voice filled the earpiece. "I thought we had a date."

"We did, until something happened with your aunt." Baby glared at Darling, who looked simultaneously guilty and angry. She already figured out that nothing was wrong with Rob's aunt.

"I don't have an aunt." He sounded irritated and angry. Like Baby was beginning to feel. "Look, this was all a bad idea anyway. I should have known better. What would a rich lady want with a working stiff."

"No, Rob, it's not a bad idea. It's a wonderful idea. Where are you at now?"

"I think it'd be best if we forgot-"

"Rob."

"I'm at the diner."

"Good, I'll be there in about 20 minutes. I'm on my way out the door now. I don't want to hear arguments."

Darling crossed her arms and fumed. "We're in the middle of something Baby."

"Shut up, Darling. You'll be damned lucky if I ever speak to you again."

"Maybe I should tell Rob-"

"Don't threaten me, Darling.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Rob's concerned voice broke the sisterly staring contest that had erupted.

"I'll be okay, Rob. We can talk about it soon. I promise," Baby's eyes cut lethally to Darling's, "to tell you everything."

"Okay, see you soon, Baby."

She hung up the phone without taking her eyes off her sister. "Baby, I can explain."

"I don't think I want to hear it. This," she waved her hand to indicate the dining room and den, "was all a set up. I let you two talk me into this crap."

"No, it's not like that, Baby," Daddy said, coming in from the den.

"I love you, Baby, I just want to be with you."

Baby glared at the two of them, then ran upstairs. A quick shower washed Daddy's sperm from her thighs, then back to her room to pull on clothes. Staring at her open drawers, Baby made a decision. She yanked her suitcases out and stuffed whatever clothes fit in there willy nilly. The rest, well, they could keep them. She was never coming back.

She brushed past Daddy, ignoring him, while dragging the heavy suitcases to the foyer. A couple more trips and she had everything she needed. She still hadn't gotten used to driving her truck yet, but that would be what she was taking. She threw everything into the back seat while Daddy pulled some pants on.

She threw the truck into reverse and fishtailed into the street before he could run back outside to stop her. She knew that Rob would never understand what she'd done, she didn't even know if she'd tell him. Thinking back to the vengeful look on Darling's face, she knew she had no choice. Rob was probably gone from her life forever, but at least, in the future, she'd find someone who'd love her for herself. Not for her sex or her money.

12