Lusty Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked back up the length of his cock until just the head was in her mouth. With her eyes half lidded from the pleasure of her fingers and the dirty thoughts of her Daddy's cock in her mouth and her Daddy's eyes on her pussy, she was just about ready to cum. She let his cock fall from her mouth and moaned softly, "I want to cum, Daddy."

"I can make you cum, Baby."

"Do you want to watch me cum or make me?" She slipped her fingers deep into her pussy and then returned to her clit with a soft cry. She sensed his indecision in the tension that invaded his muscles, his held breath, and the hesitation. "Then watch me. I like to be watched, Daddy."

"Cum for me, Baby."

Her hips twisted and rocked with every flick of her fingers. She squirmed on top of him, rubbing the full length of her body against him like a cat begging to be petted. In her apartment with the Prick she had always felt the need to muffle herself, when the rare orgasm occurred. Now, she gave free reign to the vocal side of her orgasm. It started in her toes, bubbling through her nerves and veins like a blitzkrieg. She felt like sinking her teeth into something, but howled with the force of it instead. Her nipples were so hard they felt like icy steel stabbing into his hot abdomen. Her pussy felt like an inferno of wet heat throbbing in rhythm with her heart.

Daddy's cock twitched against her cheek, then a jet of his hot cum hit her in the ear. The urge to suck him came out of no where. She'd never swallowed cum before, never had any desire to, and she suddenly found herself sucking his cock into her mouth and swallowing the rest of his sweet orgasm.

She sucked him well past the diminishing of her orgasm, beyond the softening of his erection, until she became aware that his tongue was slithering through her pussy. Almost regretfully, she let go of his cock and stood up. He eyed her warily from the floor, then sat up as well. "Are you okay, Baby?"

She didn't say anything, just contemplated him and licked her lips. She remembered the taste of his cum and the intense rush at knowing she was showing her cunt to her own Daddy. "I'm fine, Daddy."

"Then get down here, I want more of you."

"I want to watch you do it, Daddy." She sprawled comfortably on the couch, her legs spread obscenely. "Come and lick me."

He smiled dangerously at her and crawled between her legs. She held her breath while he moved in closer, then let it out in a whoosh when the heat from his breath fanned her wet pubes. A few seconds later his fingers slipped inside and opened her pussy. She moaned, sinking her finger into his hair, when the tip of his tongue touched the surface of her exposed vulva. He wriggled it around, tasting the most forbidden flesh there was.

Her hips twitched with every lick. She didn't know how long he spent with his tongue and fingers working inside of her pussy, she just knew that it was driving her crazy and he hadn't even touched her clit yet. She was blubbering incoherently, what little she could hear of herself over the roaring in her ears, about how wonderful it felt. He brought her closer and closer to orgasm, but she couldn't quite reach it. Her clit was standing tall, demanding his attention, but he refused to give it. She tugged at his hair, trying to make him move on from her throbbing hole to her needy clit, but he ignored her.

"Please, Daddy!" she screamed, "I have to cum!"

He paused a moment, she thought he was going to finally lick her clit, but he worked a juicy wet finger into her ass instead. Her back arched off of the couch and she squealed, she felt like she was cumming, without actually getting to. "Daddeeeeee!"

He finally took pity on her. He used two strong fingers to pull her open, popping her clit up for his lips to wrap around. His tongue touched it, and she nearly came, but it wasn't quite enough. He slid some fingers into her pussy and gently petted her vulva. The flat of his tongue made a firm contact with her clit, then began a slow rhythmic back and forth stroking. The finger in her ass was joined by a second one, the slight discomfort of the additional penetration was soothed by attention to her clit.

Once her ass relaxed around his gentle fingers, he finally let her cum. His fingers sawed in and out of her pussy, incessantly rubbing her screaming nerves with liquid fire. The fingers in her ass burned her with an even deep heat, working with and against the ones in her cunt. His tongue worked over her clit like a boxer at a punching bag. She threw her head back, every muscle in her body taut with the power of it, and orgasmed with a long, undulating cry.

"Baby, that was beautiful. You cum so pretty," was the next thing she remembered hearing. The stars were still exploding behind her eyes and her fast, shallow pants were making her even more lightheaded than the orgasm had done for her.

"Oh my god, Daddy."

"I want to watch you cum again and again and again." He prowled along the length of her body, pressing kisses to her skin as he went. "You're so beautiful when you cum."

She blushed, not really sure what to say. She didn't think Miss Manners had any good advice about what to tell your father after he'd given you the orgasm of a lifetime. He resolved the problem by slipping his tongue into her mouth. She tossed whatever reservations she had to the four winds and kissed him back.

"I agree, Daddy. Baby is pretty when she cums." Baby jack-knifed against her father at the sound of Darling's voice cutting through the post-orgasmic lethargy. Luckily, Daddy's solid weight kept them pinned to the couch.