Lusty Love Story

Story Info
Saturday morning starts off with a bang.
2.1k words
3.9
37k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday morning. I wake to the sound of a light rain blowing against the windows. All is quiet in the house. Opening my eyes more clearly, I see you're still asleep. You look so peaceful lying there and for a long while, I just lay watching you. You're so handsome and yet, you have a boyish look. I send up a silent prayer thanking God for sending me such a wonderful man. I reach to gently push your hair back and run the back of my hand across your cheek as you begin to stir. I take this opportunity to move closer to you as you fall back asleep.

Your body is very warm. I run my hand across your soft, hairy chest and you stir again...this time wrapping your arm around me. Without opening your eyes, you begin to lightly kiss my forehead while reaching for my bare breast. Twisting and pinching my nipple, you feel it beginning to swell. With my open palm, I gently push you to your back as you pull me with you. Lightly, I run the tip of my tongue over your nipple. Gently, I begin to bite your nipple and suck on it. I can feel the moan coming from your throat while you lay there with your eyes still closed. I begin to move my hand over your naked body. The hair on your chest feels wonderful. Then I move my hand lower...across your stomach...down to your pubic hair above your cock. Spreading my fingers, my hand moves across your cock with is beginning to swell.

"Keep your eyes closed baby and let me love you." A soft smile crosses your face. You pull my face to you and begin kissing me...across my cheek, my eyelids, and the tip of my nose. My fingers running across your balls. They feel so soft and warm. Then I take your fully erect cock into my hand and begin to slowly stroke it. Slowly, I begin to leave a trail of kisses down your body. Nuzzling your neck, softly sucking and biting you, then doing the same to each of your nipples. Reluctantly you release me to explore your body. Across your chest, down to your navel where I slide the wet tip of my tongue into your navel.

And yet further, I begin to kiss the hairy area above your cock. Throwing the covers from your body, I crawl between your legs. I begin by kissing the inner part of your thighs. You can feel my hair rubbing against your cock, which makes you even harder. I begin to kiss your balls and gently suck on them while I squeeze your cock with my right hand. I can feel the wetness on the head so I reach up and lick the cum with the tip of my tongue. Then I run my tongue its full length down and back up again...this time, taking just the head into my mouth. I look up to find you watching me...you begin to smile. Pushing yourself up on the pillows, you want to watch me.

You've never seen someone enjoy this as much as I do. I take you into my mouth as far as I possibly can and begin to build a suction and rhythm...running my fingertips on the underside of your balls. I can feel the tension building as your balls begin to get tighter. Then I have it...that special spot under your balls where the vein begins to swell. Focusing on that spot with my fingers, I increase the rhythm with my mouth. You tilt your head back with eyes closed. You're totally lost in the feeling. I can feel it baby...you're ready to cum. The rhythm is now very slow with a tight suction around your cock. Slowly, you begin to cum in my mouth and I hold your cock there. With each jerk, there's more cum. When I feel you begin to relax, I slowly remove your cock from my mouth and looking into your eyes, you watch me swallow your seed. Very gently, I take you into my mouth again to make sure you're not holding anything back. You pull me up to lay in your arms as we both drift back to sleep.

When we awaken again, the rain has stopped and the sun is shining. You head for the shower and I'm off to the kitchen to fix us some breakfast. When you emerge, you find a warm plate of eggs, bacon, toast, and juice waiting for you. We decide to go to the early matinee this afternoon for a movie and later for a walk through the park.

Throughout the day we hold hands and steal sweet kisses like two people deeply in love. We laugh together. It's as if we're the only two people in the world. We truly enjoy being with each other. The day passes quickly. By this time, it's about 6:00pm and we decide to head home, first stopping at the grocer to pick up something for supper. We decide to grill a couple of ribeye steaks with a baked potato and salad, along with a nice wine. As we sit down to our meal, candles lit and soft music playing, we talk about our hopes and dreams. Telling stories of our childhood and what we want for our future. And in a stolen moment, you see a glow to my face and feel the love in my eyes.

Having finished the meal, we opt for watching television and doing the dishes later. I'm sitting at the end of the sofa with you lying down with your head in my lap, running my fingers through your hair. We're happy and content for the next hour or so. Your eyelids are getting heavy so I decide its time to clean the kitchen before we're off to bed. I'm standing at the sink rinsing the dishes and putting them into the dishwasher. You come behind me and wrap your arms around me and begin to nibble on my ear. You know that's my weak spot just as my neck is. I feel myself melting against your body as you slide your hands under my shirt to fondle my breast. "Baby, if you don't stop, I won't have the energy to make it to the bed...much less finish these dishes." You softly laugh in my ear. "Then my plan is working. I haven't forgotten what you did to me this morning. Now it's my turn to torture you, my love." Pulling myself back to my senses, I quickly finish the task at hand.

When I come into the bedroom, I hear the shower running and you walk from the bathroom towards me. One piece at a time, you begin to undress me while you make love to me with your eyes. And in turn, I slowly undress you until we are both completely naked. With a rumpled pile of clothes lying on the floor, you take me by the hand into the shower. There, you lather your hands with soap and begin to run them across my body, starting with my neck. Cupping my face, you lower your lips to mine with a sweet, gentle kiss...moving your hands down to my breast. You feel my breath catch as you play with my nipples and my mouth slowly parts to accept your probing tongue. Further down, you hands slide across my stomach and to my sides. I begin to giggle. "Ticklish, are you? Let me see if you're ticklish here." And you slide your lathered hand between my legs as the other hand begins to rub my bottom. As you slide your fingers into the folds of my pussy, you begin to make circular motions across my hardened clit. I prop one foot onto the side of the tub. You begin to move your fingers across my ass. Both, at the same time. "Baby, that's enough. You're going to make me cum." You put your mouth to my ear and begin to whisper, "Come on baby. Let it go." Holding my breast, I begin to play with my nipples. My breathing is coming in quick grasps. "Oh Baby!" And you say, "Come on baby. Think of me sliding this hard cock inside of you." I reach down to grasp your cock in my hands and my release comes quickly.

When I come back down to earth, I slip under the showerhead to rinse the soap from my body before I start to wash you. Hands lathered, I begin my exploration of your body. Unfortunately, I'm very horny and eager. I turn you around so that your back is to me. With my right hand, I lather your cock with long strokes. With my left hand, I gently soap your bottom. Then I begin to stroke you more intensely as I slide my fingers over your ass. Your knees begin to get weak and your head tilts back. "You know what I want. Let me watch the cum shooting from your cock," and you begin to moan. Still with quick strokes over your cock, I slowly slide a finger just inside of you and begin to finger fuck you in the ass. "Oh baby. I'm cumming" and I see the cum shooting from the head of your cock into the water. After a few moments, you stand up straight and rinse the soap from your body.

Stepping from the shower, we begin to dry off and head to the bed. Lights turned off; the room is a glow from the candles. You tell me to lie on my stomach as you reach for the baby oil. It feels so good having your hands sliding over my body. Across my back, down to my bottom, and on down my legs. Gently massaging my skin. On the inside of my thighs as your hand brushes against me but avoiding a direct touch. Then you turn me over to do the same to the front of my body. Kneading my breast until my nipples are hard. I've got enough oil on me for both of us as you lay your body against mine. With my hands above my head, you take one nipple into your mouth, gently nibbling on its peak and twisting the other with your fingers. Then you slide up further to capture my lips with a passionate kiss as I rub my hands over your back. I can feel your hard cock rubbing against my thigh and over my pussy. Sliding your finger inside of me, you feel the enormous amount of wetness dripping from me. "You're ready for me, love?" In a raspy voice, I respond with a simple "Yes." I turn to my left side and you slip in behind me. Lifting my right leg, you slowly slide your rock hard cock inside of my tight, hot, wet pussy. With long, slow strokes, you make me want more. I begin to play with my clit and you reach for my nipple. "Oh baby. That feels so good." My energy level is building...searching for its release. Then at last, it cums. You feel the tightening around you.

After a moment, I push you to your back. "Pull your legs back baby." When you do this, I rub my finger across your ass and grab your cock with a gentle, but firm, squeeze. I take you into my mouth and lick my juices from your cock. Then I slide my tongue down to your ass. With a quick thrust of my tongue, I begin to fuck you in the ass while I stroke your with my hand. The sounds coming from your throat are like music to my ears. Just before you find your own release, I stop. "Why did you stop?" and I say, "Stand at the edge of the bed and let me ride that cock." You do as I ask. With me on the bed, on hands and knees, you slide your cock inside me again until you are completely buried inside of me while holding onto my hips. You want to cum so bad, you start driving your cock into me with hard thrusts. But I tell you, "Be still and let me ride you," and you stop. With your hands still on my hips, you look down to watch my bottom rise and fall as I begin my ride. It doesn't take much before you say, "Easy baby, I'm about to cum." Then I begin to ride you very slowly until I finally feel your cock start to jerk and release your hot cum inside of me. You squeeze me with your hands. After a few moments, you slowly slide out of me and fall down across the bed.

Candles blown out and snuggled beneath the covers, you on your side and my bottom backed against you, I can feel your soft cock and emptied balls resting against me. "Baby, I love you so much," and you say, "Me too darlin'. I love the way you make me feel." We both drift off to sleep...exhausted and very satisfied.