Lusty Lyn and the Italian Stallion

Story Info
Lyn gets stuffed in more ways than one.
3.1k words
3.65
46.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyn and I had been married for 2 years at this point in our life together. She was 27 and I 26 years old. I was working for the municipality and had been promoted to foreman in charge of the construction of parks. I was young to be foreman, but I think I had been given the job simply because I could read and follow the plans.

I was in charge of a group of six laborers, a couple of whom I became quite friendly with. I had the habit of working alongside the men, which earned me their respect, and we would chat and joke to help pass the time. I particularly enjoyed talking with Tony, an Italian man about the same age as me.

One hot summer day, Tony was working shirtless, when my wife Lyn came by to see me on her bicycle. She was wearing a T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. She never wore a bra, and her pokey nipples were plainly visible under her T-shirt.

Tony was working beside me laying paving stones for a walkway and I introduced him to my wife. He was couching down looking up at her and couldn't help noticing her long slender legs. Lyn, on the other hand, didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave, and kept the conversation going longer than necessary. I have to admit that Tony was very good looking and quite the hunk. I was sure Lyn was eagerly taking in the spectacle of his sweat soaked torso, firm abdomen and strong arms.

After she left, Tony told me she seemed really nice.

Later, that same evening, Lyn asked me about Tony, and suggested that I should invite him for dinner, so we could get to know him more in a context other than work. She said he looked really hot, and made a point of mentioning that he had big strong hands. I knew what she was getting at, and that night as we made love she was particularly amorous, cumming a couple of times while I ate her out and fucked her.

The next day, I invited him to our place and we agreed he should come over the next day, which happened to be a Friday.

When I got home the next day, the apartment smelt wonderful. Lyn had made a batch of her homemade tomato sauce, and was going to use it to make lasagna for Tony.

"Just to please him," she said.

Tony arrived around 8PM with a bottle of Valpolicelli wine, which I promptly opened and served us all a big glassful. We drank in the kitchen, where we were to eat, and chatted while Lyn was busy making final preparations for the meal. It was still very hot, and Lyn was dressed very casually in a loose white T-shirt, cutoff jean shorts and cowboy boots. They were very short and from behind you could see the bottom of her firm ass cheeks, especially when she bent over to check the state of the lasagna in the oven. It was just like Lyn to dress provocatively, and I noticed Tony staring at her ass more than once.

The meal was delicious, and soon we had finished the bottle of wine and started on another. Lyn was being her usual flirtatious self and was obviously enjoying the attention of two men. She was getting pretty plastered and at one point in a particularly animated story, she spilt wine on her T-shirt.

"Damn," she said, "that'll stain," and she immediately jumped up and went to the kitchen sink to try to wash the stain out with some water, holding the T-shirt out in front of her and scrubbing away at it vigorously with no regard to the fact that she had pulled it up so much that we could see her boobs from the side.

When she turned around, the front of her T-shirt was practically transparent and clung to her body revealing her perky little tits.

She noticed what we were looking at and said, "Oops, I guess I'd better go change, huh?"

She started heading up the stairs which were behind my seat, and I said jokingly, "You don't have to change on our account."

She laughed and stopped her climb, then turned around and sat down on the stairs, saying, "But it will be ruined, and it's all wet."

"So take it off then," I suggested, not meaning right then and there, but she shrugged and said, "Okay," before raising her arms and tugging it off over her head.

"That feels better," she said tipsily.

"Jeez Lyn," I said as she was now topless in front of our guest.

"I'm sure Tony doesn't mind, do you Tony?"

"Nope," he drawled, "not at all," and he looked lustily at my slim wife sitting on the stairs.

"See," she said, "I told you so," before adding, "Hmmm, there's a nice breeze going up the stairs here."

She leaned back and let the weight of her head fall on the top stair. Her nipples stuck out like pencil erasers.

Then she pulled up one boot clad foot and used it to push off the other boot, complaining to herself, "These boots are too damn hot too."

The first boot tumbled down the stairs and she pulled up her other foot to struggle with the other boot. What she didn't realize was that there was very little material left in the crotch of her daisy duke cutoffs and that she was flashing us most of her hairy pussy. It was obvious she wasn't wearing underwear, and even after she got the boot off and threw it down the stairs she continued to sit there with her legs apart. I was getting a hard-on and I wondered if Tony was too.

Suddenly she sat up and stated, "I forgot about the dessert," before hurrying down the stairs and bounding over to the fridge, now wearing only her cutoffs.

She pulled open the freezer compartment and then closed her eyes and sighed as the vapors spilled out and swirled around her naked torso.

"So cool," she said in a reverie, before suddenly reaching in with determination and pulling out a tub of ice-cream.

"Ice-cream anyone," she asked turning to face us and pulling off the lid of the tub.

"I couldn't eat another thing," I said, and Tony seconded, "Me neither."

"No," said Lyn as she dipped her finger in the tub and then languorously and suggestively sucked the ice-cream off her fingers, "You couldn't eat anything?"

Now the ice-cream had melted and ran down her fingers, and as she sashayed closer to the table, she licked her fingers all over and then put two of them all the way into her mouth, pulling them out with an audible pop. It got me rock hard, but what she did next nearly made me cum in my pants.

She roughly shoved away the plate in front of Tony, and stepped over his lap to sit on the table. Then she put her bare feet in his lap and spread her legs apart.

Tony's eyes were fixed on her crotch as she sultrily added, "Cause I was hoping you could eat me."

When he unhesitatingly bent to the task, she grabbed his head and pulled him in tighter, moaning out, "Yes eat me, eat me," as she leaned her head back in ecstasy.

I got up and gave her a long soul kiss, where we sucked each other's tongue, breaking it off just in time to see Tony's hand come up and pull the material of her cutoffs to one side to completely expose her big lipped cunt, which he tongued greedily.

"So good, so good," she intoned as Tony looked up at me from between her legs.

"Quite the feast, eh," I expressed, and Tony just nodded as he continued to lick her meaty pussy.

Lyn turned her head to me, and breathlessly whispered, "I can feel something really big down there," and I knew that she was rubbing her feet in his groin.

Suddenly, she lay back on the table, sending glasses rolling and cutlery flying. I barely had time to catch the glasses when Tony pushed his chair back and stood up.

Lyn was already undoing the button of her fly while Tony was tugging her daisy dukes down over her hips and in the struggle they sent more cutlery and dishes clattering to the floor.

Tony threw her shorts across the kitchen and his fingers busied themselves at his own fly as Lyn propped herself up on her elbows and unabashedly spread her legs wide. Tony stared at her cunt, briskly opening his pants and pushing them and his boxers to his knees.

"I knew it," Lyn said gleefully, as his huge penis sprang into view, but I only saw it for an instant because he moved over her like a lion on its prey blocking my view and it was only her sudden gasp that told me he was in her.

He fucked her savagely and powerfully, reaching over her and grasping the table as Lyn hung onto him as best she could, and after about a dozen thrusts he groaned out, "I'm cumming," and did so urgently and noisily, as Lyn encouraged him in his rut, saying, "Yes, give it to me, fill me up."

Then he let go of the table and pushed himself away, no doubt suddenly worried about my reaction. His big dong was still quite swollen and dripping cum as he struggled to pull up his pants, mouthing, "I'm sorry," and "I don't know what..." when Lyn sat up and said, "Hey, it's okay. Where're you going?"

He looked at me as he struggled to stuff his big dick back in his pants, and said, "I'm sorry man. She was just so hot and asking for it."

"She was asking for it," I assured him, "and I don't mind, and neither does she, do you Honey?"

"I sure don't," she said saucily, "and I hope that's not all you've got, because I want some more of that big dick of yours."

"You do? She does?" he asked incredulously, and still had a look of disbelief on his face as Lyn got down on her knees in front of him and pushed his hands away from his half done-up trousers.

She opened them up again and tugged them right down to his ankles.

"Mmmm," she sighed, looking at his big dick hanging right in front of her, "That's what I want, big Italian sausage!"

She grasped it in one hand and lifted it to her lips, which parted as she engulfed the big rubbery head of his cock and started to suck.

I made a quick decision to drop my drawers and get some lip action on my own throbbing boner but Lyn seemed earnest about reviving Tony's big prick, so I just watched and stroked while she showed him why I always say she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and before long he was once again hugely erect. Standing close as I was, I could see I didn't measure up to Tony; I've got a 7 inch dick that I'd always thought was a respectable size, but Tony's cock was over 9 inches long and twice as thick as mine with a bend in it like a fat banana.

Lyn finally took her mouth off his dick and admired her handiwork before standing up and heading for the stairs. As she started up the stairs to our bedroom she said over her shoulder, "Last one upstairs gets sloppy seconds!"

I started to pull my pants off, but Tony was quicker and whipped by me on his way upstairs. By the time I got to our bedroom door, he was already lying on top of her fucking away. Lyn was grabbing his muscular ass, and pulling him in deeper shouting, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

This time he fucked her for a good fifteen minutes, during which she came twice, telling him all the while how good his dick felt, how big it was, and inciting him to fuck her deeper and harder, which Tony sure did. They fucked in various positions. Lyn wrapped her long legs around him at one point and groaned her way through an orgasm. Then Tony placed her legs over his arms and hammered away at her pussy until she came again, and finally he nearly folded her in half while he banged her like a drum until they both came nearly simultaneously.

When he rolled off her, I had a clear view of her gaping pussy drooling cum, and I stepped forward and jerked off all over her sloppy cunt. I tried to etch the image of her big swollen pussy lips covered with cum into my mind forever.

After a brief rest, they got up to shower. I heard a lot of laughing in the shower, and when they came out, Tony's dick was hard again and Lyn flopped down on her stomach on the bed with her legs splayed apart and told me it was time to play, "Hide the salami again."

Tony lay across her, reached down to line up his big cock with her opening and shoved it in, making Lyn cry out in surprise. Then they went at it again while I watched and jerked off. He screwed her slowly at first, and bent down to exchange passionate kisses with her, but soon pulled her up onto her hands and knees and fucked her doggie style, really putting his big meat to her hard and fast, and reaching under her to cup her tits and pull on her nipples.

Lyn reached back with one hand and furiously rubbed her clit until she climaxed, screaming, "Stick it in me! All of it! Oh fuck, gimme that big dick," but Tony wasn't through with her and continued to pound her pussy until he announced he was going to cum at which point Lyn whipped around while he squeezed his log and then he blasted his load on her face and in her mouth as she milked his long fuckstick with her hands and swallowed most of his load.

I was rock hard and wanting to fuck so Lyn got up on the bed and presented her ass. I stuck my dick in her pussy but it was so stretched out from Tony's big dick I barely felt anything. My dick was all slick with cum so I asked her if she wanted it in her ass. Her response was more than positive as she reached behind to spread her ass cheeks and told me, "Fuck me in the ass Lover."

I didn't need to be invited twice and pushed my dick past her tight little sphincter.

Now it was Tony's turn to watch as I fucked my wife's tight little butthole.

He didn't stay a passive participant for long though. After a couple of minutes he moved over and offered his big fleshy dick to Lyn's mouth, and before long we were spit-roasting her. She loved it and slurped loudly away on his big cock between verbal encouragements aimed at me to fuck her ass harder.

What a hot slut she. Even having her rectum reamed wasn't enough for her and she diddled her big clit until she came. I shot off in her ass shortly after and then Tony wanted a turn at her ass, and managed to get half his knob into her before she loudly declared that it hurt like hell. So he stuck it in her wet cunt again and pistoned away at her tight cylinder until she came again.

Tony hadn't cum yet but she declared she needed a break, so they sprawled on the bed while I went down to get a few beers.

The beers were much appreciated, and then Lyn got up to find our stash of dope and rolled a joint for us all.

Pretty soon we were all high and laughing. Now there's one thing that my wife loves to do when she's stoned, and that's suck cock, and she had two of them to suck. She went to town on Tony's pole while I ate her cunt, and then we switched and Tony licked her twat while she chowed down on my boner.

She was still sucking me when Tony climbed on top of her and slid his big dick in her again. The way she moaned on my dong while he stuffed her full only added to the intensity of the blowjob.

We took turns fucking her brains out for the next forty minutes or so. I wanted to DP her, but she said her ass was off-limits for now, so we just fucked her until we both dumped a load in her horny hole.

We were all fucked out after that and Tony took his leave, but not until Lyn extracted a promise from him to come back soon.

I have to admit it was a bit weird at work on Monday, but after a bit we relaxed and joked around, and at the end of the day Tony said he'd like to come by again soon.

He did, a few times, and we all had great fuckfests each time. Lyn insisted we DP her (not wanting to let the opportunity slip by again) and Tony even managed to fuck her in the ass after she consumed copious quantities of good Italian wine.

Lyn, always the joker, suggested than nothing went better with Italian wine than Italian sausage, and spouted her famous, "Time to hide the salami" line again, but Tony corrected her by saying that since salami was in fact meat encased in intestine's it would only be salami if he stuck his dick in her ass.

She flippantly answered, "When in Rome..."

I thought the neighbor's would call the police when he was stuffing his big meat in her butt with all the noise she was making so I stuck my dick in her mouth to shut her up and Tony hung on tight to her hips and banged away until he squirted his load deep in her bowels.

After, as she lay exhausted on the bed, she managed a weak wave and "Ciao."

Tony kissed her lightly on the ass and replied, "Arrivederci Bella!" before he left.

Our work together was finished and he went to Italy on holiday shortly after.

We never saw him again, and Lyn soon found other pastures to graze in her search for more stallions.