Lusty Lyn Visits San Francisco Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
3k words
3.4
20.6k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In July of 1974 when my wife Lyn was only 21, she visited her friend M who was living in San Francisco at the time. Lyn had known M all through high school, but since M had come out as a gay, he had moved to California to pursue a career as an actor.

M was a classic blue-eyed blonde-haired hunk that Lyn had had a crush on forever, but M lived in a faster lane than Lyn and had had a reputation for being wild at high school, having even fucked a girl on the front lawn of the school after the graduation prom when he was still dating girls.

There was always a bit of a competition between the two friends, extending even to see who could lose their virginity first, but M always won hands-down, and Lyn worshipped him for it.(M at 18, and Lyn at 19)

So when he invited her to visit him in SF, she begged the price of a plane ticket from her parents, and set off in high spirits.

Upon arriving in San Francisco she got a rude reception from U.S. Immigration. When they asked her how long she was staying (2 weeks) and how much money she had with her (only $50) they asked her to step aside and answer a few questions. Unknown to Lyn, she had arrived in the States not long after the kidnapping of Patty Hearst, and the two of them had the same age and same general appearance. Because of the suspicion raised by her limited means, she was detained for questioning. As well, at that time you could visit the States by just saying "Hi" and flashing a friendly smile. Nobody carried a passport, and Lyn didn't drive, so the only ID she had was a student's card from college, and a library card, so you can see how difficult it was to ascertain real identity.

Now Lyn has always had a smart-ass mouth, and when they asked her how she hoped to live on only $50, she answered, "I dunno, I'll think of something." That flippant response bought her a ticket to a strip search with a no-nonsense matron who thoroughly inspected all of her bodily orifices, and when she came up clean, she was released with a warning.

Chastened and somewhat humiliated she finally jumped into the arms of her friend M who had been waiting patiently in the arrivals zone of the airport. What they didn't know was that they were being followed by an agent of the FBI.

Now M's acting career was going nowhere and he had no green card to work in the States so he was flat broke himself, and soon Lyn's meager $50 was exhausted, and they were reduced to stealing fruit from outdoor produce stands in Chinatown. They took it as a lark however, an adventure shared by the two of them.

That is until two FBI agents showed up at M's door demanding to see "the girl". When Lyn appeared, they realized they were in error and wished her a nice stay in the States, to which a flustered Lyn replied, "I love America! I love America!"

Now with no money and the threat of being further investigated over their heads, they needed to find a source of cash, and that's when M confessed to Lyn that he had turned some tricks with gay Johns to make money, and had even appeared in some gay smut films, loops as they were called back then. Lyn told him she didn't think she could prostitute herself, but when M added that the porn producers paid cash the same day and were always looking for new girls she said she might. M said he could introduce her to the agency he had used, and when he gave her one of his winning smiles and said, "C'mon it'll be fun," with a nudge, she said okay, and they left on foot immediately, hopping on a cable car for a free ride down Powell Street to the Market street area.

Market Street at that time was sleazy, full of dingy porn shops and peep shows, and a lot of hookers hung out at strategic intersections, and Lyn hung onto M's arm in wide-eyed shock over her whirlwind tour of the seamy underbelly of San Francisco.

They stopped in front of some stairs leading up to a tiny second-floor office. Tru-Talent was written on a sign hanging next to the door. They let themselves in and entered into a waiting room area where four other girls were already seated in various states of boredom and general torpor.

There was a desk at the far end of the room and M led Lyn past the girls, who squawked out, "Hey wait your turn," and other spurious comments, and stopped in front of the paper-strewn desk to confront Mabel the receptionist. She recognized M right away, and asked him, "Where ya been Honey?"

He answered, "I've been around Mabel," before inquiring if there was any work available.

Mabel looked at the blonde Adonis is front of her and grumped, "What a waste," before telling him that they weren't turning any gay loops at the moment but that they were looking for girls.

M turned on the charm and said, "Do you think Bob would see my friend here; we're kinda hard up for cash at the moment."

At that time runaways and would-be starlets were arriving in San Francisco by the dozens every week, and the opportunities to exploit all these young, naïve, and destitute individuals by unscrupulous underworld figures were legion and the fledgling porn industry was not above getting its share of all the new "talent", so when Mabel heard "hard-up," she immediately thought, "works-cheap," and with a syrupy smile she instructed M and Lyn to have a seat and picked up her phone.

Less than 30 seconds later, she gave a nod to M, adding that Bob would see them in a minute.

While they were waiting Lyn faced down the false smiles and sneers of the other girls who were put-off by their line-jumping, and Lyn couldn't help but notice how trashy the girls were dressed and made up. And then she noticed that a couple of the girls seemed quite young. She whispered to M that she wasn't wearing any make-up and M tried to reassure her saying, "It's okay, they like fresh looking girls."

They waited about five minutes in their forlorn surrounding before the door to Bob's office opened and a buxom young and somewhat disheveled blonde came out, rearranging her clothes as she did so. Lyn gave M a wide-eyed look at the implications of the girl's actions, but M just shrugged and said, "It's a jungle."

A minute later, a short balding man with a noticeable paunch appeared in the doorway and M immediately jumped up and extended his hand to Bob, who took it while mouthing, "Good to see you, good to see you" while casting a critical eye over Lyn.

M introduced Lyn saying, "Bob, this is my friend Lyn, from Canada."

"Well come in to my office, come in. Any friend of M's is a friend of mine," and he ushered them into his grungy lair with a gentle touch on Lyn's firm derriere, closing the door behind them, before taking his place behind his coffee and cigarette stained desk.

"Well what have we got here," Bob said smiling vacantly at them both.

"We need some work Bob and Mabel said you were looking for girls," M implored, while Lyn tried her best to smile and look radiant.

"She new," asked Bob?

"Fresh as today's news," M answered.

"She fuck?" Bob asked bluntly.

"Like a mink," M assured him.

"Suck?"

"You kidding," retorted M, "Look at the big mouth on her. She can suck a golf ball through a garden hose."

"She take it in the ass?"

"She could," said M while ignoring Lyn's foot nudging his in protest, "Sure, but we're talking extra there."

"Okay," said Bob, "I'm interested. Let's have a look." And then he fixed his gaze on Lyn, who just sat there.

"Well Honey, you gonna show me what you've got?" he spat out leaning forward across his desk.

"Huh?" spouted Lyn;

"Strip Baby! I gotta see the merchandise ya know. This is the flesh trade after all."

M kicked Lyn to spur her to action, and Lyn suddenly jumped up mumbling, "Ah sure, of course," before stating to undo the buttons on her Levis, before suddenly remembering that she hadn't put on any panties that morning;

"Ummm, I'm not wearing panties," she said sheepishly.

"All the better," said Bob leaning back in his chair preparing to take in the show.

So Lyn wiggled her jeans over her slim hips and pushed them down to the floor, before kicking them off, and then she grabbed to bottom of her top and dragged it up over her head. She never wore a bra, and her little A-cup tits stood out proudly.

Totally nude, she smiled wanly, and said, "Tah-dah," while waving her hands above her head.

"She's a carpenter's dream," drawled Bob, "flat as a board, and easy to nail. Turn around Doll, lemme see your ass," and Lyn did so, wiggling it a little for good measure. "Very nice, very nice indeed," before adding, "Why don't you scoot around here Doll, and have a seat on my desk."

Lyn did as she was asked, wondering how many other girls had sat on that spot.

"Now spread 'em," barked Bob, and Lyn obediently parted her thighs to reveal her intimate parts to a stranger's lecherous look.

"Nice, nice," said Bob, "Love the meaty cunt lips. Guys dig a generous looking taco," before asking, "Looks wet too. Mind if I check?"

And without waiting for an answer he promptly stuck a finger in Lyn's vagina, and wiggled it around, while Lyn gazed off into space thinking to herself, "This is the second time since my arrival in the States that a stranger has probed my vag."

"Nice and wet," exclaimed Bob as he leaned back satisfied with his inspection, "might have to tidy up the bush a bit. The camera needs to see pink easily."

"No problem," said M, before Lyn added eagerly, "I can shave it all off if you like!"

"No Doll, that won't be necessary, now there's just one more thing you need to do for me."

And Lyn chirped, "What's that then?"

Then Bob, took his time, savoring the moment, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands behind his hand before addressing Lyn directly, "That blonde who just left, sucked me off not more than five minutes ago, so if you can get me hard in less than five minutes, you've got the job."

Lyn's mouth fell open, and M rose from his chair saying, "I'll wait outside."

Lyn turned to implore his help but the door was already closing and Bob was already unzipping his gabardines, before he reached in and fished out a short fat cock.

Lyn looked aghast at his shriveled dick for a moment, before Bob said, "The clock's ticking..." and then she slid off his desk with a sigh and went to her knees between his legs.

She took his cock in her hand, and smirked, "A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do," before bending over and taking his pungent cockhead into her mouth.

"I like a girl with a good work ethic," Bob said smiling as he pushed her head further down onto his dick.

And she went to work, sucking his knob and licking his shaft, and then sucking his balls while she made eye contact with him, and then attacking his cock again, which soon began to produce some results as she felt him grow larger in her mouth.

"Suck it Doll," snarled Bob, as she renewed her efforts. "Yeah you like to suck cock, don't you?"

"I do, I do," Lyn spouted between slurps, and then she applied herself to the task at hand, or mouth so to speak, and soon Bob was sporting a fine seven-inch erection.

"Okay, okay," he told her, pulling her up and practically having to pry her lips off of his dick, "You got the job, now I just have to taste that wondrous cunt of yours a bit," and he pushed her back onto the desk and grabbing her thighs, pulled them open as Lyn leaned back on his desk.

"Oh Mister Bob," chimed Lyn in a high falsetto as he head dove between her legs, quickly adding, "Oh Mister Bob really!" as his hungry mouth found her big clit.

She had to admit she was already turned on by the situation and it didn't take long before she felt an orgasm rising in her loins.

She grabbed his balding head and pulled it into her, growling, "Yes, eat me Bob, eat it, oh yes eat it, " and then she was cumming, and suddenly Bob stood up while she was still in the throes of her orgasm, and began to jerk off as he feasted his eyes on her wet quivering gash.

"Oh yes, you're a slut, you're all sluts, "and then his hot cum was splashing on her cunt, spurt after spurt as he groaned out his climax. "You're all hot little sluts," he moaned as the last of it dribbled from his wilting dick.

Then he looked at the mess he made before adding, "I'll look forward to watching you get fucked on screen Doll. Pay is 100 bucks, 150 if you take it in the ass, and I hope you do. Now get out of here and pick up the details of the shooting location from Mabel."

As Lyn scrambled to gather her clothes, hardly even bothering to clean the cum off her body, she asked meekly, "When's the shoot?"

And Bob gruffly replied, "It's tomorrow sister. Be there! And don't you welch on me. I've got my reputation to uphold."

"I'll be there Bob. I'll be there," she said as she hurriedly squeezed into her jeans, "and don't worry I'll do my best. I appreciate your help and I won't let you down," she assured the man who had just taken advantage of her and hardly caring at all that she had just become another casting couch victim, as he pushed her out the door before she even had time to pull down her top.

The waiting room chairs were empty, the other girls gone, and Lyn whirled around with glee saying "I got the job, I got the...," but her words were bit off as he was suddenly confronted with the spectacle of Mabel's bright red lips avidly sucking at M's quite ample erection.

"We heard, we heard, "said M, apparently not fazed in the slightest by Lyn's slack-jawed stare.

"I knew you were packing some meat in those tight jeans of yours," she said appreciatively, "but I never imagined... Well my, oh my..."

And then Mabel pulled her lips off M's big nine-inch prong, saying to Lyn with a dreamy smile on her face, "Ain't it a beaut! Too bad he's gay. What a waste!" and then she sighed and pushed him away, before rising and thrusting a sheet of paper in Lyn's hand. "That's the address for the shoot. Some rich guy's house. He probably gets his jollies watching. Don't be late! Oh, and buy some nylons and a garter belt, you'll need them."

"But we don't have any money," said Lyn, "we told you that."

"Oh for the love of..." groaned Mabel as she opened her purse and dug out a twenty before thrusting it at Lyn. "Don't make me regret this," she warned them both as they turned to go effusing thanks and gratitudes, "Or I'll take it out of your hide M... or your dick..." but they were already scooting down the stairs.

As soon as they hit the street, they whooped and hollered as they ran along the street hand in hand. Finally stopping out of breath, Lyn said, "I can't believe I'm going to do this."

And M responded by adding, "I can't believe you let that greaseball eat your pussy."

"Oh my God, I did that didn't I? Oh my God. He was pretty yucky, but then you let Mabel suck your dick. "

"Touché," he ceded, but then said, "Hey I'm starved. Let's get something to eat," and they went to a greasy spoon M knew that served all day breakfasts for $1.50 each with free refills of gut rot coffee.

Satiated at last, M asked to see the paper Mabel had given Lyn and after a cursory glance he swore, "Fuck, it's in Marin County."

"That far," asked Lyn?

"It's across the Golden gate bridge. We'll have to see if there are buses. We won't have enough for a cab."

"And we still have to buy the nylons and garter belt."

"I may know someone who can lend us some, a neighbor of mine, a transvestite neighbor of mine," he said with a laugh.

"You'll come with me, won't you?"

"Of course!"

"And you'll stay with me?"

"That depends on the film crew. I will if I can. There are always a few people hanging around at these things."

"How many people will there be? I don't know if I can fuck in front of a crowd of people."

"This is just an 8mm loop, so there's no sound, so it'll probably just be the cameraman and the producer. I doubt they'll have a director. No makeup that's for sure, but there may be a fluffer."

"What's a fluffer?"

"A girl whose job it is to get the male lead ready and keep him hard between takes. Usually a floozy with big tits and a mouth built for sucking."

"Do you think I'll have to do anal, I've never done it before."

"Depends, but they pay more. Hey we'll pick up a banana on the way home and break you in."

"Oh you," said Lyn, "You're kidding me right?"

"Nope!"

"Oh my God!"

"And we'll have to trim your pubes, you've got a real forest down there Honey!"

"Well we'd better get to it then," and they paid there bill and left.