Lusty Lyn's Early Years

Story Info
Lyn's first fucks.
806 words
3.64
36.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Lyn lost her virginity at 18 1/2 in a college dorm, to a young college guy who screwed her so energetically that they fell off the bed, sandwiched between the bed and the wall, and he continued to fuck her in spite of the uncomfortable aspect of their situation until he shot his cum in her.

She had started taking the pill a few months before to prepare herself. She knew what she wanted. She had already stuck fingers, a banana, and her liberated mom's vibrator up her pussy so she didn't have a hymen to break. She was a horny girl and wanted her first fuck to be a good one, and it was. The college guy fucked her a second time, and she was riding his dick when his room-mate walked in on them. That didn't stop the action though, and their voyeuristic interloper only left when her beau threw something at him, but not before he got a good eye-full of Lyn riding his pogo stick.

Later after she'd lost her virginity, Lyn got a boyfriend in her last year of high school, who had a long skinny dick, his fire-hose she called it, and they would fuck each other's brains out in her bedroom, while her parents thought they were studying. A couple of times she noticed her adopted brother, who was the same age as her, watching them fuck through the window after he had climbed the big pine tree outside their house, and made sure he got a good look without letting on to her boyfriend.

Once she even noticed that her brother had brought a friend along, and she put on a good show for them both; prancing around her room completely starkers while the two of them jerked off in the tree.

She never went any farther with her adopted brother. He got a girlfriend that he would screw in his bedroom, which was next to Lyn's, whenever they got off school early, and if Lyn was home, she got an earful of her brother's girlfriend moaning and wailing as he fucked her silly with his big prick.

When Lyn was 19, she had a romantic interlude with an older man, more than twice her age. They lived near the beach, and she told me that once she wore a long dress and felt very wistful and romantic walking along the beach one foggy day. She got talking to an older man who was jogging along the boardwalk, and who had a home near the beach, and together they went to his place to smoke some dope, and just like that ended up fucking.

She told me in detail all about his very thick eight-inch cock with a blunt-headed knob, and how much it stretched her tight young pussy, and how good it felt. It was the first time she had ever made love while stoned, and she got really turned on while sucking on the head of his big dick. He continued to smoke-up while he watched her head bob up and down in his lap and told her what a good little cocksucker she was, while Lyn stared at his pubes and engulfed him avidly in her big mouth. Lyn wasn't sure she'd be able to handle his girth in her pussy, and was surprised at how full she felt when he first squeezed the head of his big dick in, but he pushed the rest of it into her tight tunnel slowly and it went in quite easily, lying on her back with her long dress bunched up around her waist and pulled down to expose her little titties, and her white cotton underwear hanging from one foot with the bearded face of the older man intently studying her face while he rutted up into her.

What's more, he was her first lover to really like eating pussy, and he would pull out, lap and suck at her meaty cunt, which he loved and told her how special her big-lipped cunt was, until she came, then stick his fat cock back in her hole in another position, turning her this way and that to find different and better ways to feed her his salami, and she was eager to learn. They fucked and sucked each other's genitals for a couple of hours, during which time Lyn had numerous orgasms, and the older guy shot two loads of jism deep in her first-time-well-dilated vagina.

It was from him that she got one of her trademark expressions during sex namely, "It's time to play hide the salami!"

She never saw him again after that one time as she moved away from home and started living downtown, but she had very fond memories of her brief encounter with the older hippy and his beer-can thick cock.