Luttepor Fairlamor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not an encouraging dilemma that Lee had to resort to packing the rest of his belongings and move them into his bedroom with Will. In all other cases he knew of, that chore was taken care of by roommates of the Fairlamor winners under direction of the camp leaders. He was baffled and a little embarrassed when Will accompanied him to his cabin, but there was nothing he could do but put a positive spin on it. He introduced Will to the other five men he bunked with, and they were polite, but all of them could tell the two men were fighting an uphill battle. In no time, his changes of clothing and the few souvenirs he'd brought to remind himself of home were packed and they left.

Their new mating status did not prevent them from sharing the load of chores in the camp, and Will was added to the shift rotation two days later. He was strong with a solid work ethic, and he soon had the admiration of many of the other residents. The tasks were routinely boring; warm if not quite substantial breakfasts and dinners in the dining hall with a cold, quick mid-day meal wolfed down while they toiled. At night the men fell together in exhaustion, cuddling in their private room and grateful for the solitude. They would kiss and hold each other, driving stone-hard cocks into hands or grinding together until their passion overwhelmed them, and they quenched their hunger for each other in ribbons of cum on their torsos and fingers.

Lee was falling deeply in love with Will. He was everything he'd ever expected a lover to be and more. Handsome, kind, slow to anger and always patient, he brought out Lee's more dynamic side to the forefront. Evie marveled at the positive change in her brother, how he was no longer afraid to stand up for himself and the way he relaxed into his relationship with the man from Camp 10. She could tell he was happy, and that made her love Will almost as much as her brother did.

One thing that baffled Lee was a certainty that there was something more to making love than just using hands on each other. He honestly couldn't tell whether Will was taking this part of their relationship slowly or he didn't know more about it himself. And it probably wouldn't have gone any further if he hadn't overheard several of the camp women talking two weeks later.

He was digging a trench on the side of the dining hall so two men with experience in repairing water pipes could get in and determine why the flow of water had suddenly ebbed in the kitchen. Around the corner, taking no notice of Lee, were several young women who were taking a break after carrying a large box of fresh peas to the cooks.

"It's in a book in the library," one teenager was saying urgently to her friends.

"In our library?" another, slightly older woman asked, taking a large gulp of water. "Surely, old Peltiere would not allow a book about men and women pleasuring each other to be kept onsite. Is it inside the locked cabinets?"

"No," answered the first girl. "I don't know how it slipped by censure, but you can read it for yourselves if you don't believe me." She lowered her voice. "Did you know that men and women use their mouths on each other sometimes?"

"Eww," a third woman exclaimed, brushing sweat off her brow. "Now I know you're lying. Our leaders would not purposely allow that kind of manuscript be left out for us to see."

The first teen looked angry and crossed her arms. "Fine. Tomorrow night after dinner. I'll show you both."

They moved off, and Lee knelt there stunned. Mouths?

He supposed he could go to the library and search for the book but he had no idea what he was looking for. Asking his sister if she knew the girls and had spoken with them was out of the question unless he wanted to die of embarrassment to explain why. That left one person to confide in- Will.

Lee was fairly sure he'd never seen his boyfriend blush before, but he was beet red now. He had just brought up the conversation he'd overheard and asked if Will knew of any instance in which mouths were used to stimulate... uh, arouse, well anyway, he got the gist of the question.

After a long pause, Will nodded stiffly. "I am familiar with it."

Lee knew there was something his mate was not telling him. "How familiar?"

The older man's sad eyes bore into Lee's. "Very. Personally."

Will was eighteen and ready to go out on his own, awaiting the warmth of spring so he wouldn't freeze to death on the road. A newly mated couple had arrived in his village ten months before, and the woman was already pregnant, their first child expected within weeks. As instructed, the pair had given up sex to ensure a better chance that the baby wouldn't be born too soon. The young husband naturally needed an outlet for his sexual urges but chose a rather unorthodox way to get it.

"He showed me the ways a man can pleasure another man," Will said haltingly, his eyes wet. "We met in secret in the evening when our chores were done and his wife was visiting the women sewing for their new child. I asked him if he married her because he wanted to or because he had to. He wouldn't answer me. Here, he was a man that could have provided what fired through both of us, and he wasn't mine."

Lee walked to Will and took him gently in his arms, almost afraid of Will's passionate story and the emotions swarming through him. He sounded like he regretted losing the man and that filled Lee with anxiety.

"It led you to me," he whispered tentatively.

Will grinned. "Yes it did." Sobering, he added. "I'm sorry, Lee, if I hurt your feelings. I don't really feel anything for him... not like I do for you. I suppose it's mostly nostalgia. I love you very much."

"I love you too." Lee stroked his cheek. "Can you show me how to do so I can make you happy?"

Will pulled Lee tighter into his arms and kissed him. "You already make me happy. If we never do anything else than what we already share, I will be eternally happy with you."

"But there is more," Lee sighed. "Greater intimacy. Please Will."

Will stared straight into Lee's beautiful silver, desirous eyes, seeing the lust there. He reached for his hand and pulled him closer. "Are you sure you're ready?" he asked gently, searching his boy's face for uncertainty.

In answer, Lee drew him towards the bed and then pushed him down so he was sitting on the mattress. He folded his legs underneath and sat next to him. "I want you to show me how much more I can love you."

Planting a light nip on his bottom lip just above the goatee, Lee began removing Will's shirt, undoing each button on the gray cotton. He punctuated each revealed bit of skin with a tiny kiss. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Will said hoarsely, catching the back of Lee's head with his hand and drawing him down for a deep kiss. The buttons released, Lee swept Will's shirt down his arms and traced his fingers over the muscular shoulders he had come to dearly love.

Will shuddered and, leaning into his lover, swiftly raised his shirt over his head and unfastened the belt and top button. Lowered the zipper and tugged the blue denim down Lee's strong legs, leaving him in his shorts. He scrambled backwards off the bed, beckoning Lee to follow him. "Come, my love," he whispered.

Lee sat on the edge of the bed, his legs hanging over and watched with mounting need as Will stripped down to his underwear. He loved the sight of his man undressing; the sleek way he stretched like a predatory cat when removing his shirt, how the light flashed over the delineation of each muscle in his arms, chest and back. Butterflies zipped around his stomach as he sensed tonight was going to be special for both of them. He had a vague idea of what Will was about to do, and it made his skin tingle and his cock harden and leak in his shorts.

"Lift," Will commanded, and Lee complied, raising the few inches necessary to remove the small item of clothing covering his naked body. Will toed his own trunks off before pulling Lee's hips to the edge of the sagging mattress and indicating he should lean back. Resting on his forearms and biting his lip, Lee allowed Will to spread his legs and grasp his steel-hard cock, moving the foreskin down slowly to reveal the shiny, wet head. Will leaned forward and spread his lips over it.

Lee's heartbeat throbbed in the veins of his dick as Will swirled his tongue around the narrow slit and caught every drip on his tongue which then licked up and down the shaft from tip to stem. Lee gasped out a whimper and watched as Will slowly slid his mouth down his hard cock.

"Will, oh Will," he moaned, his eyelids fluttering.

Will began to bob up and down on Lee's shaft, pushing the foreskin before him. He enjoyed the feeling of his beau's cock in his mouth, the fullness, the warmth and slightly salty flavor, and tried to work it deeper inside. Urgently he reached down between his legs with his other hand and grabbed his own erection, pulling and squeezing in a similar rhythm. He couldn't help groan around Lee's tool, each sound echoing through the hard flesh.

Lee tried to keep his hips still, but the vibrations were so intense he had no choice but to thrust. It was all building too fast anyway, so wonderfully pleasurable, and with a hard cry of "God, Will, oh yes," he let loose with streams of cum that fired across the larger man's tongue. The taste of his cream, the awesome sight of his young man in the throes of rapture was all Will needed, and he fired gooey bursts onto the floor in front of him.

Lee opened his eyes to find Will resting his blonde head against his thigh, breathing raggedly, his eyes dazed in bliss. Blindly he reached down and petted his hair, his body still trembling under the power of a response like he'd never experienced. So much more passionate than using hands, the bond between him and his mate intensified.

"I love you, Will. I love you so much."

~*~*~*~

It had been a month since the Fairlamor. Surprisingly, once the clamor of that fateful competition had died down, most of the workers in Lee's camp accepted them. Oh, there would always be a few intolerant bigots who had to act like fools, but the people surrounding them saw how much the two relied on each other and the good in the relationship. They weren't threats to anyone's potential Fairlamor mates, they were gracious and outgoing to all and they soon became favorite mentors of the young newcomers who every month found their way to their camp.

No, it was the leaders who balked and tried to create trouble. They were afraid of Lee and Will. As Lee had speculated, people feared what they didn't understand, and the way Lee and Will radiated peace and happiness, showing a complete union, threw their entire belief system off its kilter. The love they shared and the tranquility in which they lived should not exist between two men, and that it did was being called unnatural and divisive. Just as if they had mated with women, being together calmed their inborn aggression which flew in the face of all the leaders held to be true. If it got out that a man could live in harmony with another man... why it was preposterous.

It came down to pettiness when the leaders decided to act.

The night of the first Fairlamor competition since Lee and Will's win came around, and everyone was preparing to board the busses for Camp 7. Typically the newest mated couples were expected to attend to provide encouragement to the system and prove that contentment in their pairing. Others were given the option, but almost everyone went because it was one of the few modes of entertainment. In Lee and Will's case, they were summoned to Cecil's office after lunch.

"Will, Lee," the man exclaimed in his oily voice, folding his fat hands on the desk in front of him. "I wanted to let you know that the leaders do not require you to go to the Fairlamor tonight, so you will have the evening off."

The men had been expecting this, so it came as no surprise. In fact they were looking forward to an evening free of being objects of curiosity wherever they went. They kept their faces blank, and Will spoke for both of them.

"Thank you. It's nice of you to give us some time alone."

Cecil frowned. This wasn't what he had in mind, but it was too late now to make changes. And the men enjoyed themselves, walking through the empty fields hand in hand and listening to the crickets, munching on pears brought up from the root cellar and gazing at the stars.

"Do you know what you mean to me, my love?" Will whispered into his hair and cupping his jaw as he held him close.

"Everything," Lee answered. "What we mean to each other- everything."

"And we will be with each other forever, Lee."

"Forever," Lee agreed, "until the end of time." They kissed in the stillness of the quiet night.

Evie and James corralled them the next morning. "Where were you two last night?"

"Forbidden to attend," Lee said in a low, quiet voice so he wouldn't be overheard. "Peltiere's orders."

"That's a shame." James looked offended. "You were missed."

Will gave him a piercing gaze. "In what way?"

James smiled at them. "It seems that the leaders have been spreading rumors through the camps about you two accepting the Fairlamor decision which, until recently, was a closely guarded secret. I suppose they were trying to stir up trouble but it backfired. There are many who seemed worried for you, that maybe the camp leaders were causing trouble, and hoped to see for themselves that you are well.

"When you didn't show up last night, it confirmed their fear that all is not right in our camp. It was a grave miscalculation on the part of the leaders. Instead of allowing you to go and calm people down, all it did was stir them up. Evie and I spent much of the night assuring them that, although the leaders aren't happy, you are fine."

Will clapped James on the shoulder. "Thanks, James."

Evie hugged her brother and said, "Be safe."

A few days later they returned from their day in the fields to find a note stuck on their door, ordering them to report to Cecil. They looked at each other and took a deep breath, wondering what was in store now.

"Ah, men, it's good that you're here so promptly." He gave them a ghastly smile. "I have bad news for you. We are expecting representatives from the district, and we need your room."

"And where will we sleep?" Will asked, standing up straighter- they had not been invited to sit- and staring him in the eye.

Cecil rubbed his nose with his pinky. "Well, that's a problem. We don't have rooms available for couples."

Lee gasped at the untruth of his words. Just that morning two Fairlamor couples had completed their six months and departed the camp to seek out a family village to take them in.

Will leaned over Cecil's desk with authority if not outright menace. "You are aware, I presume, that you are going against the Fairlamor law. We are to be given a place to sleep." He glanced at Lee."Together."

Cecil scowled, looking like he wanted to hit him. "I'm sorry but we can't accommodate you. If Lee would like to return to his cabin, we can find a place for you in another."

"That is not acceptable," Lee spoke up for the first time. "And you know it, Cecil. There are rooms here. You just don't want us to use them."

Cecil glared at Lee, a bit surprised by his spunk. In the past the boy had been cowed by him, but he didn't show a bit of fear under his gaze.

"We are supposed to have a room... together," Will repeated, and this time there was no mistaking his intimidation.

Cecil Peltiere backed down, and he audibly gulped. "Ah, uh... let me see what I can arrange."

The men left his office. What Cecil managed to 'arrange' for them was a solitary cabin out beyond the farthest field with a leaking roof and rusty hinge on the front door that squeaked with the mildest of breezes. The only piece of furniture was a dilapidated bed with a mattress that was anything but comfortable.

But Lee and Will were together, and they had peace there. The cooks gave them old pots to put under the the drips until Will fixed the roof. He removed the hinges and rasped every speck of rust from them. Along with linens provided by Evie, Grace and their friends, a pair of curtains that Florence made and a few other rustic pieces of furniture that was spared from various cabins, it was soon comfortable. They made it home.

The strain from the leaders, the pressure from having to work like three men and never knowing who their friends were; it all went away when Lee and Will came together. All of the insignificant slights, the devious ways the leaders came up with to make their lives harder, and sometimes it was all they could do to remind themselves that time was passing and soon they would be out of the reach of Camp 12.

Will and Lee thrived with each other. They lived for their moments alone, when they could make love. They might have an exhausting day in the fields, but it was always followed by an incredible night. Will would lie next to his fast-learning lover, and they could satisfy each other several times before dropping off to sleep. On their days of rest, sometimes they didn't even bother to get out of bed until hunger drove them to find food.

It was now the middle of spring, and flowers were blooming around the camp. In fun, Lee had picked a bouquet and presented it to Will as they walked back from dinner. It helped that the days were getting longer because the path was sometimes treacherous in the dark, and Lee wasn't being particularly careful. After he nearly stepped in a hole, Will picked him up and slung him over his shoulder to carry the rest of the way to their home.

They were already kissing deeply by the time they arrived, and Lee slid to the floor, his mouth still connected to Will. He adored this man, and often he shuddered, thinking about what his life would be like without him. Their kiss lengthened into gasps and stroking hands until Will carried him back to their bed.

Will set Lee down on the ground and hooked his finger into the waistband of Lee's jeans. He perched on the bed brought him forward to stand between his legs where he could reach him. Quickly he tossed off his shirt and undressed Lee to his shorts with hands sliding against silky skin, all the while punctuated with little nips and bites. Lee's cock bloomed into a fast erection jutting out from his groin. Will reached over and gently tugged on it as he licked and sucked at Lee's nipples, causing the teen to throw his head back with a gasp.

Will scoot back towards the wall and patted the mattress next to him, his eyes glittering in the dim light. Lee crept towards him and spread out on his back as beckoned, holding himself up with his elbows. He watched Will lift up to his knees and strip off his own pants. His red, angry erection caught in the loose underwear and snapped back against his abdomen with a smacking sound. There was a wet spot near the top of the soft fabric.

Will's fingers brushed Lee's shorts down his thighs, revealing his rigid uncut staff pulsing with yearning and leaking slippery drops of arousal on his stomach. Dipping his fingers in the precum, he brought it to his lips to taste, sucking in his finger with an enraptured expression on his face. Lee's own eyes went dark and misty with lust.

"Please suck me," he begged.

Flipping over on his stomach, Will kissed the head of Lee's cock and began to lick it up and down. It was feather-light, arousing and yet not enough. Lee smiled, knowing Will was teasing him, and he tried to hold his head still. Finally, when he didn't think he could stand another minute, Will opened his mouth and took in his entire length.

Lee fell back on the bed, the sensations too wonderful to let him sustain his weight, and he gave in to the glorious sucking of his shaft, the twisty motion of his tongue around the head and into his slit and the way Will massaged his balls. The squeaks and moans he made just encouraged his lover, and soon Will was bobbing over him and taking him all the way into his mouth. Will knew exactly how much pressure to apply, how much to let Lee thrust, turning him into a babbling wreck.

1...345678