Luv in Paradise

Story Info
Charles has a surprising night while wife's away.
1.6k words
3.43
91.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so great to get away for a while, isn't it Chuck?" My wife, Mary turned to me and said, "I don't believe your boss is paying for all of this. I think we're going to have to invite him over for dinner or something."

"Yea, he is the greatest." I replied, looking at Mary. "But you know what makes it even better hun?"

"What?" she asked.

"Being here with you." I told her. She smiled and took my hand in hers, then focused in on the shoreline, saying" It's getting kind of chilly out here, I'm gonna throw something on over this."

With that she walked off towards the hotel. I watched her retreating figure. She was beautiful for 47. She had long elegant legs, a flat stomach, and beautiful green eyes that almost lit up the whole world. That's what you get from being a model for 30 years, I thought. Right now, at this moment I thought I was the luckiest man on earth. Here I was, on a Caribbean Island, with my beautiful wife, and I didn't even have to pay for it. I was in heaven. But all of a sudden my thoughts were interrupted with my wife running out of the hotel.

"Honey, I'm afraid there's been a slight change of plans. My friend Annie, you remember her right? Well anyways she got in a car accident, and she's gonna need some one there with her to help her out for a week, until her brother gets back from Europe. So I'm gonna have to leave early, but you can stay here. See Annie is going to pay for my airfare back here, so I can be with you for the last week of our trip. I'm gonna have to leave in an hour, that's when my plane leaves. I better go pack, see ya in a bit honey." She looked apologetic then got up and ran back towards the hotel.

Soon enough they were at the airport, saying their good-byes and hugging their last hugs. Well, Charles thought, it's only gonna be a week.

As soon as her plane was in the air, he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had long silky black hair, that fell past her breasts which were kind of small, but shapely. Past that was a flat stomach, and long shapely legs, under a short minidress. And her eyes, her eyes were the most intense color of hazel he had ever seen. She took Charles hand in hers and led him to a car parked on the street. "Hello my name is Kianna, and I'm going to be your tour guide for the next week. Your wife told me about her leaving and she asked if I could keep you company this week. You know, show you a good time." She smiled a brilliant smile and continued. "So here's whats going to happen. We're going to bring you back to your hotel and your going to get ready for the safari."

That day was the most fun Charles had had in a while. They stayed in the jungle all day, taking pictures and enjoying the nature. After that they went to a small cafe in the main part of town and talked about theirselves. He found out a lot about Kianna. Her father and mother had died at a young age, so she had had to take care of her younger borthers and sisters. Now she wanted some space, since she was 19, and decided to be a tour guide. She explained how she got kicked out of her old apartment and needed to find a place to stay for a while.

At this Charles found himself inviting her to stay with him at the hotel. She smiled her dazzling smile again and gave him a big hug in thanks. Then they set off for the beach for a couple of hours in the sun. After this they went to the dining hall in the hotel and had dinner. They both ordered lobster and talked about their family's some more. Then they went up to the room and changed into their suits, for a quick dip in the pool before they went to bed.

Charles was not embarrassed of his body. He had very toned muscles and strong arms and legs. He wasn't surprised when Kianna commented on it. So they went down to the pool and swam for a while. But soon after all the excitement, they decided to just sit in the jacuzzi for a while. When they were sitting, Kianna moved closer to Charles and said with gleaming eyes. "You know Charles, you are very attractive for a, you know, ummm"

"Ha ha, I know an older man, you can say it. I'm not embarrassed of my age." He replied with a laugh.

"Yea well I just wanted to let you know I've been noticing you, and I was wondering if you noticed me too." she said. He felt her hand moving on his legs and it made him jump a little bit.

"Yea well maybe I have. But I do have a solid relationship with my wife you know." He said. He began to think that Mary would never have to know about it.....

"Well maybe she doesn't have to know what her husband did while she was away." She replied moving her hand farther up his leg. She started to feel over his suit and up his stomach. Then she sat on his lap with her legs around him. Then she moved closer to him, moving his face towards hers. She kissed him lightly on the lips, then forced her tongue into his mouth. There they sat tounging each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then she felt his hard cock through his trunks. "Ooo Charles is getting hot is he?" she asked him.

"Oooo yeah baby I'm gettin hot." Charles replied without thinking.

"Well let's do something about that." she said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.

She then moved back a little off his lap, then slid off his trunks. He was gettin hard thinking of what was going to happen between them. The pool area was almost clear but the jacuzzi was in a corner anyways. She took his hard dick in her hands and started rubbing it up and down. Then she told him to stand up and she took his cock in her hands, and blew a little on the head of it. Then she took it in her mouth, and sucked it lightly, rolling her tongue around the head of it still. Then she got up and stepped out of the jacuzzi. "I'll see you up stairs, ok Charles?" she said and walked off.

He stared after her, then slipped on his trunks and walked to the lobby and asked if they could get some wine up to their room. Then he went to the elevator and got to the 4th floor. He almost ran to the room, slid in the card and walked in the room, trying to act calmly. Kianna was in the shower obviously from the steam coming from the bathroom. He decided to take his chances and go in there. He slid off his trunks and walked in there with the towel around him. he stepped into the shower and saw her face light up. She immediately kissed him tenderly on the lips, then stepped out of the shower, motioning for him to follow her.

She turned on some music loudly, then sat down on the edge of the bed. Charles went and sat down next to her, pulling her down to the bed with him. There she laid with him on top of her. he pulled himself up a little and kissed her. Then he kissed his way down to her nipples, which were very erect. He lightly sucked and nibbled and pinched them until he got a moan. Then he kissed his way down her stomach and down to her mound. He flicked it a little with his tongue, then licked and sucked until she was almost coming. Then he told her he needed to be sucked, so she got to her knees and sucked as hard as she could, until he was near cumming.

He took her on the bed, threw her down, then guided his meat into her, she groaned at first then moaned and screamed in a wild orgasm. She felt his hot juices inside her and cummed along with him. After this they laid down on the bed, tired and exhausted from the wild night they had spent together. It was then that they noticed the female hotel worker standing inside the door fingering her self. then Kianna got to her feet and gently took the girl in her hands.

She kissed her hard on the mouth then continued by taking the young workers clothes off. They stood there fingering each other and making me so had that I jumped up and joined them. I stuck my large 8 inch meat into the workers ass hole without any resistance. Kianna got to her knees and started to lick the girls clit. we stood there making hot sex with each other until we couldn't take it anymore.

We laid on the bed and slept like that, loving the feel of our naked bodies against each other. Charles woke up with a start the next morning and looked around. When he saw all the clothes on the ground he remembered last nights events. He sighed and reached over to the tray that the hotel worker had brought up last night. I grabbed the wine and gulped it down, thinking how I had had a great night without my wife.