Luxury Accommodation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered cautiously and she was relaxing in the lounge with a book. There was no perfume lingering, no incense pervading the atmosphere and no exotic substances smouldering in trays. She was wearing a plain housecoat.

She looked up and greeted me cheerfully with, "Hi Chris, did you have a good day?"

I replied, "Yes thank you Mrs....Emma, and did you?"

"Oh pretty mundane. We're having venison sausages tonight, is that okay?"

I responded more enthusiastically than was necessary, "Sure, I love everything you cook."

"Grilling sausages doesn't present much of a challenge."

"But I'm sure they'll be cooked to perfection."

I could hear myself babbling nonsense and she was looking at me strangely. She enquired, "Are you okay? Only you seem a bit tense. Do you fancy a cup of tea?"

"No I'm fine, absolutely fine. I'll go and shower."

I definitely was tense and I wondered why. What was I scared of? That she would be insatiable and I wouldn't be able to meet demand? What if I couldn't get it up?

I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands and agonised, "What have you let yourself in for? This isn't a one-night stand, it's a full-time commitment. You've built yourself up to be a super-stud and now you're going to fail in the heat of battle. Your whole life is going to be ruined because you can't keep your mouth shut and your cock in your pants."

I descended to the dining room and she was already seated but still in her housecoat. The sausages were fine and she'd made a treacle suet pudding. I wolfed the lot as usual while she watched with satisfied pleasure.

We retired to the lounge and relaxed in quiet contentment. She didn't go the wine cabinet but after a few moments she announced, "I'm going for a bath. When I come back, if there is anything I can help you with study-wise it will make me feel useful."

There was something I was trying to learn so I replied, "You can help me memorise the Periodic Table of Elements."

She responded eagerly, "Oh good, the periodic table of thingies is my speciality so I won't be long."

I went to my room for the book and waited for her return with a feeling of doom. She re-entered the lounge wearing one of her cheongsam garments and not a diaphanous negligee as I had feared. Although she brought with her the heady scent of bath perfume there were no flushed patches. She had bare feet as usual but I saw that she had varnished her toenails bright red.

I gave her the book and asked her to pick some at random. She started with, "Okay what's number seventy-six?"

I racked by brains and eventually answered, "Tantalum?"

She made the rasping sound of a buzzer and in a high pitched squeak replied, "Wrong, it's Osmium," and then muttered, "I thought everyone knew that one." I remained silent and she continued, "Okay what's number forty?"

I answered cautiously, "Niobium?"

She repeated the buzzer sound and squeaked, "Wrong again, it's...," with hesitant syllables she pronounced, "Zir....con....ium," and added, "You're not very good at this are you."

I snatched the book from her hands and snapped, "No I'm not and you're fired."

She immediately looked crestfallen and her bottom lip protruded. She pleaded, "Oh please don't fire me, I was just trying to lighten things up."

She was looking tearful and if there's one thing that gets me it's a woman's tears. Whenever my sister wanted to play with any of my toys all she had to do was start weeping to get her own way.

I said hastily, "All right just don't start crying," and that was probably a mistake. I reminded her, "You agreed that my education has priority over yours so either we do this seriously or not at all."

She nodded her head but still with tearful eyes and I growled, "Don't give with the dying duck expression, just get on with it and without the sound effects."

She brightened up and the next hour was spent in a genuine attempt to help me learn the table. When I finally called time she collapsed in mock exhaustion and pleaded, "Go and get me a glass of wine Darling you've sapped all my strength." She immediately sat up and with a serious expression said, "I'm sorry about that; I didn't mean to call you Darling, it just sort of slipped out."

I said nothing and returned with an opened bottle and filled a glass for her. I got myself a beer from the fridge and settled in the chair opposite. We gazed at each other and the minutes ticked by in silence until I asked softly, "What are you wearing under that garment?"

"Nothing."

I went to the dimmer and reduced the light sufficiently to take away the harsh glare. I returned to my chair and commanded, "Show me."

With just a brief hesitation she arose and turned her back to me. Her hand reached for a zipper and lowered it slowly. She shrugged her shoulders and the garment slithered to her ankles. Her back remained to me when she stepped naked out of the crumpled heap.

"Turn around."

She turned slowly until she was facing me. She moved her right foot out to poise it on its bare toes with her knee bending inwards. Her arms hung loosely at her side while her expression coyly sought my opinion.

I was gazing at the nakedness of a mature women who defied her age. She had the body of a teenage girl and her small firm breasts and flat tummy harmonised perfectly with her slim frame. She looked excitingly innocent.

I murmured in wonderment, "Emma you are a nymph at the edge of a woodland pool, you are Tinker Bell reincarnated and you are every man's erotic fantasy. I want to explore every delicious morsel of you."

She closed her eyes and whispered, "I'm shaking and you'd better grab me before I keel over."

I moved quickly to sweep her into my arms and she was certainly trembling when I lowered her to the sofa and turned her face down. My clothes were quickly discarded and we were both naked.

Her head was resting on her arms when I lowered my lips to her neck and began a sensual exploration. I kissed every vertebra until I reached the smooth cheeks of her tight butt. When I gently parted them and touched the puckered rose with the tip of my tongue she uttered a tiny squeak.

My kisses to the back of her legs continued to each heel and then I turned her onto her back. I kissed her mouth and her throat and gently sucked each nipple on my way to the neatly trimmed floss above her tingling crevice. Throughout my journey she whimpered softly and squirmed with pleasure.

I lifted her into a sitting position on the sofa and parted her dangling legs. Her open thighs were hot and sticky and when I moved my head between them her engorged cleft was drenched with her essence. I dipped my tongue into the salty honey.

She clasped the sides of my face as I moved the tip of my tongue within the saturated fissure and her whimpering became an urgent gasping. When I gently caressed the firm nodule of her clitoris she pleaded, "Stop Chris, don't make me come," but when I continued she sobbed a desperate, "Please Chris, I don't want to come yet."

I ignored her until she stiffened and thrust her pelvis upwards as she climaxed with a choking groan. I continued to gently lick her clitoris until she pushed my head away.

I arose from my knees and moved onto the sofa beside her. She turned towards me and I wrapped her in my arms with her face in my neck. She murmured dolefully, "Why did you make me come when I asked you to stop? It was nice but I thought we were going to make love properly."

I replied calmly, "We are. A lady should always have an orgasm before copulation; it makes the physical act of lovemaking much more enjoyable for her."

"You're such a bloody know-all," she accused me, "I'll let you know if you're correct."

"Anyway," I reminded her, "I thought you wanted to see my equipment in its full glory."

She looked down to view my erection for the first time and murmured, "My God, that won't leave a lot of room."

I barked impatiently, "Well are you going to sit there and just stare at it?"

She looked at me with a worried expression and responded, "What do you want me to do?"

I asked incredulously, "Didn't you ever handle your husband's cock?"

"Never, and anyway I would have needed tweezers."

I pushed her roughly off my lap and onto the floor and spread myself full length along the sofa. "Well improvise," I commanded, "and you'd better hurry up before it wilts." I closed my eyes.

When a few seconds passed and nothing happened I opened one eye a crack and she was tentatively reaching out first with one hand, then with two and then back to one again. She was staring at my cock as if it was a stick of dynamite but I decided against shouting "Bang" if she ever got around to actually touching it.

Finally, a warm hand grasped it around the middle and she made a half-hearted attempt to slide it up and down. I sensed that it was going to be a long night and hauled her back onto the sofa so that she was straddling my ankles and facing me.

She stared at me defiantly and said, "Before you say anything, just don't get critical because I've never done anything like this before."

Perhaps I was being inconsiderate so said gently, "What would you like to do?"

"I'm thinking about it so stop looking at me." I closed my eyes again.

Eventually she grasped my penis and I waited to see if instinct would take over. Nature encourages a female to insert a man's penis somewhere and there are only three options. Her warm mouth closed over it.

I enjoy oral sex and it's nice when it's done properly by a girl who is trying to please me but I have never achieved an orgasm solely through the act itself. Emma had no idea how to do it properly. At first she tried sucking it and then licking it like an ice lolly and finally sucking, licking and massaging simultaneously. My penis became very confused.

Eventually she stopped and seemed breathless when she enquired, "How was that?"

"How was what?"

"What I was doing."

"Sorry but I wasn't paying attention, what were you doing?"

"I was sucking your bloody penis," she said tersely, "if it wasn't very good be honest."

"It wasn't very good."

She sat up and snapped, "Well sod you then, suck your cock yourself."

"Believe me I've tried."

I was being unkind so I reassured her, "You did okay for a beginner, but did you enjoy it?"

"As a matter of fact I did," she replied haughtily, "even if it was the worst cock-suck you've ever experienced."

"It's called a blow-job."

"Oh so that's where I went wrong, I was supposed to blow instead of suck. And when you were fully inflated what then? Hang onto your feet to keep you down or just let you float up and bob along the ceiling?"

I flopped onto my back helpless with laughter while she glared at me in disdain. Eventually I recovered and said, "This was supposed to be an exciting sexual experience but it's becoming a pantomime. Let's forget the jokes and start screwing."

"No, it's too late now. You've offended me and I don't feel romantic anymore."

In a menacing voice I said, "Forget romance because I'm going to fuck your brains out," and grabbed her. "Open your legs you horny bitch."

She cowered away and said nervously, "Don't talk like that it's not nice."

I was taking a big chance; she was either going to enjoy being raped or I could pack my bag for a second time. I lifted her naked body into a sitting position against the back of the sofa and snarled, "Open your legs Bitch."

I was leaning over her and when I forced her thighs apart and wriggled between them, she whimpered, "Stop it Chris, you're frightening me."

My cock was hard and I growled, "Put my cock in your cunt you horny bitch."

She implored, "Please don't use force you nasty brute," but she was not protesting as desperately as a woman about to be raped. I put my hand down and if she wasn't wet then I was making a big mistake.

She was very wet.

I ignored her pleas and snarled, "If you don't put it in I'll shove it in."

She said immediately, "All right you horrible vicious animal I'll put it in." She gripped it with both hands and wrenched it in the direction of her pussy so violently I had to lower myself quickly to avoid having it snapped off.

As she manoeuvred it to her sopping entrance she gasped, "My God I don't think my pussy is big enough for this."

I had a solid erection and when she placed the tip of it against her saturated fissure I stayed motionless. She raised herself towards me in an attempt to insert it but I rode backwards with her movement and she immediately bleated, "What the hell are you doing, how can I put it in if you keep backing away? Push for pity's sake."

I knew then that everything was okay so I growled, "All right Bitch you've asked for it." I pushed and it was certainly tight but she was sufficiently lubricated for me to slide in to my fullest extent. As I did so her eyes opened wide and she gasped, "Jesus."

I lifted her bodily and snarled, "I'm going to fuck your brains out you horny bitch."

With my hands gripping under her buttocks and her arms around my neck I held her suspended above the sofa and began to use her like a sex-doll. Her thighs were gaping wide and her sopping pussy slapped wetly against my balls as I thrust her violently into her.

With each savage penetration she let out a piercing shriek and I desperately tried not to come but I was losing the battle. When she squealed, "Oh God yes," and sunk her teeth painfully into my shoulder my seed gushed in powerful spurts as our orgasms clashed.

Eventually she collapsed limply in my arms with closed eyes and I lowered her to the sofa with my penis still inserted. I was out of breath when I wheezed, "Have you had enough Bitch?"

She opened her eyes and said firmly, "No I haven't you nasty brutal rapist." She reached up and pulled my head towards her and her mouth was soft and warm with her lingering kiss. She murmured, "If you're tired you don't have to do it again for a while but stay inside me because it feels wonderful. Why is it still hard, didn't you come?"

"Yes I did and you're going to need some tissues. It's still hard because you're such a horny sexy bitch."

She squirmed with pleasure and said, "That's the sweetest compliment I've ever received." She spread her arms wide and exclaimed, "At last, at long bloody last, I've been properly fucked and it was worth waiting for." It was the first time I had heard her use the F word.

In an officious voice she announced, "Okay you've got the job starting immediately. The hours are eight 'til five Monday to Friday although there may be some overtime during weekends, congratulations."

My face must have registered shock because she said chidingly, "Oh stop looking so serious, I was joking. You don't need to start until nine."

As my expression remained frozen she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her warm naked body against me as she said chidingly, "For goodness sake Chris, where's you sense of humour? I'm not going to smother you although it will be nice if you make love to me occasionally, and perhaps a little less violently next time?"

I relaxed and replied, "It will be my pleasure Ma'am and we will experiment to find what turns you on. But first if you're going to be a femme fatale, you'll have to learn how to suck cocks so we'll watch some porn."

She giggled, "Porn? Have you got some?"

"Not at the moment but it's always available so I'll get some for tomorrow evening." I added firmly, "I have to go to bed now because I've got a heavy day tomorrow. You too, and leave your pussy alone."

Her expression was glum when she replied, "That's going to be difficult after tonight's experience."

"Then wear your gardening gloves."

******************************

At breakfast she looked sparkling fresh but mentioned nothing about our previous evening. This time I kissed her lightly and felt good about it as I peddled my way along.

Porn was regularly exchanged between students and when I mentioned that I would like to borrow some it came freely from many directions. A couple of girls also contributed and one whispered, "There aren't many cocks in these but quite a few dildos and I know you guys enjoy some of that." Being captain of the rugby team apparently had its benefits and I peddled home with a full saddlebag.

Porn wasn't mentioned over dinner but I noticed that the dishes were whisked into the washer almost before I'd laid down my utensils. Our normal thirty minutes after-dinner chat in the lounge had scarcely reached ten before Emma announced that she was going for a bath, so we went our separate ways. I took a leisurely shower and when I returned to the lounge she was already there and in a light summer dress instead of her normal cheongsam.

I decided that a bit of teasing might be fun so I suggested, "Do you fancy a game of Backgammon?"

With an expression of bewilderment, she said, "I thought we were going to...," and tailed off.

I enquired politely, "Sorry going to what?" and then, "Oh God the porn; why didn't you remind me when I left this morning?"

"So you didn't get any then?" She looked like a kid who had just been told that Christmas was cancelled.

For fear she was going to start blubbing I said hastily, "Of course I got some, in fact probably about a year's supply."

I always wheeled my bike into the garage alongside the Jaguar that was never driven, so I went and unhooked the saddlebag. When I tipped the CD's on the floor she reached for one but I knocked her hand away with, "Don't touch; this is man's work. I'll decide what we watch."

She snapped impatiently, "Well hurry up then, you've been deliberately farting about ever since you got home."

As I examined the cases I mused aloud, "White on white, black on black, black on white, girl on girl...."

She immediately interrupted with, "Girl on girl? I don't want to watch that."

"Why not?"

She echoed in a shocked tone, "Why not? Because it's not natural that's why. I don't want to see females fiddling about with each other. Do you want to watch men doing it?"

Of course nobody has yet come up with an answer to that one, so I ignored it and answered, "When two shapely females make love there is nothing more sensual. In fact, it is eroticism at its most beautiful. Only women know which buttons to press and only they can touch and caress each other to affect the most sexual pleasure. Men, I'm afraid, can't do it the same."

"Really," she responded contemptuously, "well if you don't mind I'll just take your word for it." I decided to shelve lesbian sex until another occasion.

Fortunately, the CDs had been passed around many times and there were reviews written on many of them. The abbreviation H presumably meant hot and in the hope that others' judgement could be relied upon I selected one that had VH with several ticks of approval.

I enquired of Emma, "Are you wearing anything under that dress?

She replied indignantly, "Of course I am. I'm wearing flannelette knickers and a chastity belt." I took that to be a 'no'.

"Well come and sit on the sofa beside me and either pull the dress up to your waist or take it off altogether."

"I'd rather sit on your lap."

I replied firmly, "Well you can't because this is DIY."

"What's that?"

"Do it yourself. I don't touch you and you don't touch me."

She muttered without enthusiasm, "Well that sounds really exciting," and folded her arms to demonstrate a lack of interest. I dimmed the light but left sufficient illumination to see her clearly. I slipped the CD into the player and sat next to her holding the remote.

I asked, "Are you going to pull up your dress or take it off?"

"Neither."

"Okay please yourself." I pressed the button and the CD started playing.

The scene opened with two young people, a black guy and a white girl, both fully dressed and kneeling on a bed facing each other. They started kissing and it was soon clear that they weren't going to rush things. The black guy began to fondle the girl's breasts through her clothes but eventually undid some buttons until her naked upper body was exposed. He lowered his head to kiss her nipples and she put her hand down to caress the bulge in his pants.