Luxury Accommodation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he undid the button of her jeans and slipped his hand downwards, she gasped and tipped her head backwards. He peeled off her shirt and she helped him remove her jeans. It was when he pushed her skimpy thong to one side and the camera gave a close-up of his fingers gently massaging her engorged cleft that Emma unfolded her arms.

After a few minutes, during which the girl continually moaned in ecstasy, she undid his jeans and eased out his erect penis. I heard Emma mutter, "Holy smoke." It was a massive pillar of shining ebony and I realised that I had made a mistake in selecting a black guy.

When the girl lowered her head and began to lick and suck, her eyes constantly looked up to gauge his reaction.

Eventually they were both naked and lying on their sides facing each other; him caressing her drenched orifice and she fondling his erect staff.

It was slow but expertly filmed and Emma had begun to fidget by crossing and uncrossing her ankles so I asked, "Is your pussy getting wet?"

She replied tersely, "Mind your own business, my pussy has nothing to do with you."

I thought it was time to take the lead so I unzipped my pants and produced my own cock. It was disconcerting when Emma looked first at mine and then at the black guy's but said nothing.

The couple were still on their sides but much closer and the girl had draped her upper leg across his body. We now had a close-up of the guy gripping his cock and rubbing the helmet against her sodden cavity. It compelled moans of frustration from the impatient girl who reached behind his buttocks to pull him closer as encouragement to insert himself fully.

I had a solid erection and was slowing masturbating but with no intention of achieving an orgasm when Emma said abruptly, "Alright I'll pull up my dress." She lifted her bottom to do so and, with a deft movement, snatched off her panties and tossed them away.

I said, "Try to resist touching yourself, I want to see how much willpower you've got."

She snapped back, "You really are a sadistic bastard."

"Try pressing your knees together, the longer you wait the better it will be."

She retorted, "Just shut up and do your own thing, I don't need any advice."

The girl was now on her back with her legs wrapped around the guy and we had a close-up of his glistening black piston driving slowly in and out of her gaping pussy. She gasped and moaned with each deliberate entry while urgently begging him to go faster. It was two young good looking people enjoying real sex and beautifully erotic.

I enquired politely, "How are you doing?"

Emma's voice was tight when she answered, "I think I've shown enough restraint."

Her hand dived between her wide open thighs and she began rubbing her wet pussy feverously with a flat palm. Her body arched from the sofa and she thrust her fingers deep inside to fuck herself violently. Her legs straightened with her bare feet in taught curves and as barbs of delicious pain pierced her body, she groaned aloud through an open mouth with each shock of sweet agony.

I clenched my stiff cock tightly and stopped rubbing it to avoid an orgasm because I anticipated that there would be more before Emma was finally satisfied.

Eventually she exhaled with a long shuddering gasp and slumped in an ungainly heap with her legs splayed apart and her lower body fully exposed. It took a while before she sat up and pulled down her dress.

She turned to me and in a pitiful voice whispered, "My God, I thought I would never stop coming. I've never had an orgasm like that before."

But it wasn't long before she regained sufficient composure to say acidly, "Surely there must be something else you can think of to make me lose my last vestige of dignity?"

I gathered her in my arms and lifted her onto my lap to ask, "But did you enjoy it?"

"Wow, I sure did."

"Have you had enough?"

"No," and then in a worried tone, "I think I'm becoming addicted to sex."

Although I anticipated the answer I asked, "So what would you like to do now?"

"I would like to enjoy proper sex on my own terms."

I pointed down to my still erect penis and said, "See how thoughtful I am, I've been saving this for you."

She responded despairingly, "You are such a patronising bastard," and then in an aggressive tone, "If it wasn't for the fact that I desperately want your cock inside me, I would dearly love to tell you that I would rather read a book. Just stay hard and for once in your life try to keep your mouth shut."

She straddled my lap facing me and with a firm grip on my erect penis lifted herself and inserted it slowly. Her arms were around my neck and her hard nipples were pressing into my chest. Her movements were slow and deliberate as she raised herself until only the tip of my cock was in and then pressed downwards in a slow rocking motion until it was fully absorbed again.

With her cheek against mine and her lips close to my ear she began a whispering commentary. "Can you feel my wet hole gripping your cock? I expect it's tingling like my pussy, but I want to tease myself. You feel so hard inside me and I expect you want to come as much as I do, but you'll have to wait until I'm ready."

Her warm naked body pressed against mine and her insertions were tantalisingly slow. My cock was throbbing and I desperately wanted to thrust myself violently into her but I managed to hold back. Her hot breath against my ear with her sensuous commentary was exciting as she whispered, "Can you feel how slippery I am? Does my hot cunt wrapped around your hard cock feel good? I expect you would like me to go faster but you'll have to wait because I'm not ready yet."

I was surprised to hear her using coarse language and I mildly disapproved, but nevertheless it excited me.

I had already exerted a considerable amount of willpower in holding back an earlier orgasm but a second attempt became too much for me so I grabbed her butt. She immediately lifted herself to expose my rigid staff to open air again and commanded, "No you don't, wait until I'm ready."

She was taking complete control and doing a good job of it. The fact that she had already experienced an orgasm gave her an advantage in our battle of wills.

For the sake of male pride, I gritted my teeth and breathed deeply as she took her time reinserting just the tip back inside her sopping pussy. Once again and with purposeful deliberation she lowered herself slowly. She breathed into my ear, "I love doing it slowly. Is it as much pleasure for you or do want me to go faster so you can come?"

I finally surrendered and growled as evenly as my pulsating cock would allow, "I would like you to go faster."

"Say please."

"Please you fucking sexy bitch."

Her insertions increased in pace and when I tried to grab her butt she snapped, "Keep your hands to yourself."

With my hands by my side I had a violent orgasm and I could hear myself snarling like a wild beast. My loins jerked uncontrollably as my seed erupted until finally I subsided into an exhausted heap.

Emma was slumped against me but she raised her face and with a smug expression enquired politely, "Did you enjoy that Darling?"

"Yes, you're learning fast and using some very expressive language."

"I felt it was appropriate for the occasion."

I smiled with, "You're a funny lady."

She looked searchingly at me and asked, "But am I really a fucking sexy bitch?"

"Nobody has ever given me a bigger orgasm."

She flopped onto her back and announced, "My life is complete, I've just given Mister Wonderful his biggest ever orgasm."

"So I'm wonderful am I?"

"Well you seem to think you are."

We quaffed some wine and beer and relaxed in contentment until it was time to retire. I had already decided that we would never share a bed together and nothing would make me change my mind. I think she knew that and there was never a suggestion of it.

******************************

Having missed a home study session, I spent the next evening in my room. The following day there was a was European cup match on TV so that killed sex for two days. She said nothing but I guessed that if I ignored her for three consecutive evenings there might be some repercussions.

I had already planned my next move and the following evening when she returned from her bath I suggested, "Would you like to watch some more porn?"

She replied doubtfully, "Well okay, but just as long as it's not always going to be the precursor to sex because some romantic foreplay would be nice."

I selected one that was highly recommended with two beautiful females portrayed on the case and when we were seated together on the sofa and the lighting had been adjusted I started it.

The scene opened with the two young women fully dressed in jeans and shirt standing by the side of a bed. Immediately Emma said sharply, "What the hell is this?"

I replied, "Please just watch it."

She responded aggressively, "I'm not interested in two females fiddling about with each other so turn it off."

"You're going to watch it even if I have to tie you up, and don't think I won't. It's important for you to learn how to be sensual and hopefully this will teach you something."

"You are such an obstinate bastard. If I throw up I'm going to do it all over you."

Kissing is always important when two women make love and a close-up of the two of them doing so with open mouths and writhing tongues went on for several minutes. Their expressions were tender with much smiling and I enquired, "Do you find this offensive?"

"Not yet."

Eventually one of the girls slid her hand under the other's shirt and we could see it gently caressing the bulges. Slowly they began to undress each other until they were both down to just panties and lying together on the bed.

There followed more kissing until one of the girls lowered her lips to the other's breasts to suck each erect nipple in turn. We had been watching for well over five minutes and it was the first sexual contact. I stole a glance at Emma and she was staring intently at the screen. I enquired again, "Offended yet?"

With exasperation she replied, "I'm watching the bloody thing because you told me to and I don't want to be tied up. So just be quiet and I'll tell you when I'm offended."

Eventually the girl on top slipped her hand into the other's panties and we could see it moving gently under the flimsy material. The kissing continued but with increasing passion and when the girl laying on her back turned her head towards the camera her expression was intense with excitement. The dominant girl removed the other's panties and returned to kissing her partner's open mouth while continuing to finger the gaping wet orofice.

Emma suddenly pressed her knees together.

I remained silent and I was now more interested in Emma than the two on the screen.

The girls continued to kiss passionately until the one taking the lead inserted two fingers into the other's impatient cavity and began a twisting fucking motion. The one who was being finger-fucked reacted immediately with moans of ecstasy building to a crescendo of tiny screams.

Emma was riveted to the screen with her mouth slightly agape as if in disbelief and her hands were clenched into tight fists. Suddenly she scrambled onto my lap and thrust my hand between her open thighs. It was not necessary to ask what she wanted and she reacted the moment I touched her pussy.

Her orgasm was explosive and her shrills cries combined with those from the video created a bedlam of ear piercing clamour within the room. She achieved a violent orgasm and when she finally collapsed with her head into my neck it was long time before she stirred.

Eventually she looked up to me with a sober expression but said nothing.

I asked, "Did you learn anything?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"That you've now turned me into a sodding lesbian."

I started to laugh and she growled, "It's not funny. Why did I find that so erotic? I've never given a thought to sex between females and yet it was sensual, beautiful and exciting. What the hell is happening to me?"

I replied gently, "You're not a lesbian. Most women have fluid sexuality and many enjoy lesbian fantasies without ever attempting to experience it physically. Sex between women is different because both know the physical sensations that give sexual pleasure, but loving tenderness is also an important part of it. A man will never know the way a woman prefers to be touched unless she tells him, because he has an alien body and different cravings. It's up to her to instruct him or he may never get it right."

I paused to see if she wanted to make a comment but when she remained silent I carried on. "Enjoyable and loving sex between men and women is only possible if they can communicate freely. In other words, discuss their personal fantasies and fetishes without embarrassment and say, "If you really love me this is what I would like you to do to me."

I continued, "Presumably you never asked your husband to take his time or touch you in a particular way?" She shook her head. "Then perhaps he thought you were enjoying it and might have been more considerate if he had known that you weren't. The missing spark might then have been generated."

This time she nodded her head slowly and said resignedly, "So it was my fault."

"Was he a person with whom you could discuss sex?

"No."

"In that case it was his fault. He enjoyed his day wrestling with business affairs and then came home to a nice meal and a quick shag before going to sleep. His legacy was to leave you financially comfortable but with a sexual void. I am temporarily filling it but you need a man on equal terms and we will now try to find one for you."

"I don't want a man."

"Who's going to make love to you when I'm gone?"

With resignation she said wearily, "Alright then what do I do? Put a postcard in a shop window; "Nice man with big cock required to fuck wealthy lady?"

"No," I replied patiently, "You join the local health club for a start. At least there'll be some there who desire to be fit, and fitness is essential for good sex. As you wheel them in I'll appraise them."

"Stand by with a measuring tape and ask to see their dicks?"

I sighed and insisted, "Try to be serious, we are going to look for a suitable male companion for you."

"You're a pimp."

******************************

She joined the local health club, but asked me to leave her some porn which she said would be for research.

I was deep into studying but I took a break one evening and we were imbibing alcohol when she said abruptly, "Get it out."

I was startled and asked, "Get what out?"

With exaggerated patience she said, "How many things do you possess that you can get out?"

Other than my tongue I could think of only my most precious possession. "You mean my cock?"

"Well done Einstein, you should sail through your finals." I lowered my zip to ease out my flaccid penis and she left her chair to kneel at my feet. She grasped it gently with her lips and then sucked most of it into her mouth.

I said weakly, "I can't do this with the light on."

With a mouthful of cock she giggled and said, "Don't make me laugh; this is serious. I want you to tell me if I've learned anything."

Within seconds I had solid erection and she went to work on it. Her tongue licked over and around the glans and then she fucked me with her mouth; sometimes deep and sometimes shallow. Then she would stop sucking and wank me while staring earnestly into my eyes before going back to mouth-fucking again.

It was as good a blowjob as I had ever received and I came very close to an orgasm. But she wasn't going to waste a good erection on me and as I groaned and gasped with pleasure she was feverously ripping off her knickers. She was in a hurry and with eager haste clambered aboard and sank onto my throbbing penis.

I muttered, "If you want to enjoy this at your leisure you'd better slow down."

She growled menacingly, "Mister, I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

"Please be gentle with me."

"Shut up you wimp and don't come until I tell you to."

She was very wet and she began to fuck me with a violence that surprised me. She was slamming up and down with such force we were both bouncing on the sofa. It didn't last very long because I couldn't hold back and gasped, "Sorry Emma but I'm coming whether you're ready or not."

"Me too."

Wrapped in each other's arms we came together in a chorus of groans and squeals until we both went limp with satisfied exhaustion.

I was the first to speak when I asked in wonder, "What the hell are you on? Whatever it is I want some of it."

She replied calmly, "It's the new me; no more Nice-Emma. I'm going to be a whore and fuck the arse off every man who comes within range. How about that?"

I responded in alarm, "Now hang on a minute, you don't want to scare the shit out of the poor bastards. The idea is to entice one into your web with subtle sexy charm, and then fuck the arse off him. On second thoughts, I don't think you should fuck the arse off anybody until you've found a man whose arse is worth fucking off.

Let's go back to being Sweet-Emma until I've had a chance to think about this. Of course, to keep in practice you can always fuck my arse off but I think you should stop watching porn before you become a raving nymphomaniac."

She muttered sullenly, "Oh alright, but I was really looking forward to fucking some guy's arse off."

******************************

At the end of her first day at the health club I asked, "Well?"

"Men with fat bellies and red faces wheezing on a treadmill."

"Try a different day."

At the end of the week it was still, "Just fat bellies and wheezing."

A month went by without change during which we made love regularly until I asked, "Is anybody there even the slightest bit interesting?"

She hesitated before answering, "Well there's a bloke about my age who keeps looking at me and smiling."

I perked up with, "That's very interesting; so what happened?"

In an exasperated voice she replied, "What do mean what happened? Nothing happened you tosspot."

"Where did you learn that coarse expression?"

"From the porn."

With struggling patience I continued, "Let's get back to this bloke. Have you returned his look enticingly?"

"I smile back at him. What am I supposed to do; flash my tits?"

I said firmly, "You've got to stop watching porn, it's corrupting you. Now describe this bloke."

In an offhand manner she replied, "Well he's not bad looking....tall, nice body and that's about it." She added in mild protest, "I really don't want to do this. I was quite happy being a recluse before you came along."

"Who's going to fuck you when I'm gone?"

In a miserable voice she answered, "I don't want to think about it. I know you will go eventually, but I don't want to think about it. Cuddle me Chris."

I held her close and rocked her as I would a child until she said in a resigned voice, "Okay, let's get back to the pimping."

******************************

A couple of weeks later I wheeled my bicycle into the driveway and manoeuvred it around a smart Mercedes saloon. I let myself in and heard voices from the lounge. I was at the bottom of the stairs when Emma called out, "Is that you Chris?"

As I was the only other person living in the house it was unlikely to be anyone else but I replied. "Yes."

She appeared at the doorway and beckoned with one finger. When I was close she whispered, "I've caught one, so come and have a look before I throw him back."

I followed her into the lounge and a guy dressed in a suit and aged about forty leapt smartly to his feet. He looked fit and had a firm handshake when Emma introduced us with, "Chris meet Rod short for Rodney, Rod meet Chris short for Christopher. Rod gave me a lift home to save the cab fare," and he laughed louder than it was funny. She asked, "Do you fancy a cup of tea?"