Luxury Accommodation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Then fuck off."

I quietly closed the door and went back to my room.

****************************** On Sunday morning I stepped out of my bedroom to find Chrissy waiting and she tackled me before I could descend the stairs. She enquired in a whisper, "How did you get on? Did you go to her?"

I was ashamed and said, "Sorry Honey, but I messed up and she kicked me out."

She was instantly comforting and said, "Don't despair. The male is often rejected, but he never gives up and eventually the female will accept him."

I decided that it was time to have an enlightening chat with her and whispered, "Can we talk?" She nodded and we went into her room.

I started by saying, "First of all your mother has told me all about you and it was stupid of me not to have realised how clever you are."

She immediately looked unhappy and replied, "But I don't want to be different. I want to be the same as everyone else and have friends."

I tried to sound enthusiastic when I said, "Don't say that Honey, you have a wonderful gift and everything happens for a reason."

She replied, "Like Phoenixmasonary?"

"What on earth is that?"

She answered, "It's a branch of Freemasonry where they believe that everything...." She paused before continuing miserably, "Do you see my problem? These things just keep popping into my head and I can't stop it."

For a few seconds I wondered if it really was a gift but I had to reassure her. I hugged her close and said firmly, "Chrissy you are very special. When you are an adult you might be a famous scientist or physicist and perhaps help solve the world's energy problem or something. Have you thought about what you want to be when you grow up?"

"Yes, a pole dancer."

She was definitely as nutty as her mother and we giggled together before I said seriously, "By the way, can we straighten out some things about the mating ritual. You see Honey you're talking about animals, but Mummy and I are humans so we're different."

She responded firmly, "No Daddy, you are still an animal but with a bigger brain. That gives you freedom of choice but your basic instincts are still the same. I've been researching the subject and I've downloaded some instructions for you. There were lots to choose from and there are no naughty bits in this one."

She handed me a sheet of printed paper and I glanced at the heading which read, "How to seduce your wife."

I pressed my lips together as I struggled to suppress a rising tide of hysteria. I knew if I laughed she would be hurt but I managed to keep a straight face. I said, "Thank you Darling, and I'll read it later if I may." I kissed her forehead and left.

In the breakfast room Emma was already seated at the table. She was wearing a yellow jump suit and looked stunningly fresh. She glanced up with, "Good morning Romeo."

I ignored that and said, "Good morning Emma, you are looking beautiful and sexy as always."

She couldn't ignore my compliment and responded with a gruff, "Thank you."

When a return compliment was not forthcoming I enquired, "And how am I looking?"

"Fat."

She was clearly in a difficult mood but I resisted the temptation to engage in childish repartee. So I said as evenly as my annoyance would allow, "Yes I am overweight but I am doing something about it. I have no doubt that both you and Chrissy will continue to hound me, although two against one isn't fair."

She responded, "Well I'm sure Banjo will support you because he is also fat."

"He'll be no help because he's gay."

She reacted indignantly with, "How dare you say he's gay, he's a very macho cat."

"He's got no nuts."

"That doesn't make him gay."

"He meows with a lisp."

She struggled to maintain her aggressive attitude but I had got to her and she turned away to hide a giggle. When she regained control she turned back fiercely with, "Don't you dare ever say things like that about Banjo. He's all man and he loves you."

"Thank you; I rest my case."

Chrissy walked in and headed for the fridge. She said breezily, "Don't mind me, just carry on shouting at each other if that's the only way you can communicate."

We both fell silent and when she had grabbed something and walked towards the door, she turned and stood with her feet apart and her fists on her hips as only young girls can do. She looked at each of us in turn, and then with a big sigh shook her head in despair before leaving the room.

I said, "I think we'd better cool it because it's upsetting her," and Emma nodded.

After breakfast I went to my room for a magazine and looked at the bathroom scales. I kicked off my shoes and despite being fully dressed I had lost five pounds and felt encouraged.

Then I remembered Chrissy's instructions. In case she tested me I decided to have a glance at the contents and found myself reading all of it.

I soon became aware that after years of one-night stands, sometimes not even knowing the name of the female I was fucking, sex had become nothing more than getting my rocks off. I had completely lost the art of love-making and I resolved to do something about it.

I returned downstairs to find the duck food assembly line in full production. I turned to sneak away but Chrissy called out, "No you don't Daddy, you're on rice today."

Thirty minutes later we were strolling to the park on a chilly sunny morning, each with a bag of duck goodies. By the time the feeding ritual had concluded it was late morning and I decided that we should revisit the pub. This time there was less opposition from Emma.

With an arm around each as we walked along I decided to put phase one of my romantic strategy into effect. I turned my attention to Emma and grabbed her face in my hands. She immediately squeaked, "What the hell are you doing?"

I replied, "I'm going to kiss you," and planted my lips fully onto hers. Chrissy clapped her hands in glee and an elderly couple passing also started to applaud.

Emma was far from enthusiastic and instead of the response that I had hoped for, I received a violent shove in the chest and we became abruptly disengaged. In disbelief she gasped, "Have you gone mad?"

I asked, "Don't you like me kissing you?"

She was squirming with embarrassment and replied, "Not in the middle of the high street you fool."

I responded loftily, "When a man desires to kiss a beautiful woman the location is irrelevant."

She was backing away from me nervously and said, "Chrissy have a word with your father because he's acting very strangely."

But Chrissy said excitedly, "Go for it Daddy."

In shock Emma responded, "You traitor, you're supposed to be on my side. Girls are supposed to stick together," but Chrissy and I held hands all the way to the pub with Emma trailing cautiously behind.

I ushered them to the same seat as before and, despite Emma's pleas, Chrissy refused to sit between us. So she threatened to walk out if I didn't behave myself.

When I went for the drinks, the barman looked at me hopefully but I ordered just a pint, a glass of wine and a soft drink. We had only one round before returning home.

After lunch we settled contentedly in the lounge, but it wasn't long before Chrissy arose and announced, "I'm going to my room now and I won't be down for a very long time. I will also have my earphones on so I won't be able to hear anything. If you want me, you'll have to hammer on my door and shout." She looked meaningfully at me as she was leaving.

It made us both smile and I said, "I don't think we are going to be disturbed."

"Why, what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking about sexually abusing you."

"I haven't been sexually abused in years."

I crossed to her chair to lift her out of it and draped her across my lap. I turned her face towards me and kissed her, and it was our first genuine kiss since I had moved in. When we drew apart she wore a puzzled smile and asked, "Why are you being so lovey-dovey all of a sudden?"

I wanted to say what was really in my mind but I chickened out. Instead I replied, "Because I am trying to be more romantic. Don't you approve of the new me?"

"It's just that it's a bit of a shock, especially when you assault me in the high street."

I eased up the hem of her dress and even through her panties I could feel that she was already wet. I murmured, "Your pussy has been expecting me."

She replied, "I've been walking around with damp knickers ever since you moved in. Your bloody pheromones are still as potent as ever."

She obligingly lifted her butt for me to ease them off and the acrid aroma from her excited pussy was intoxicating. I said, "You always smell so delicious when you are horny."

With a touch of impatience she replied, "Thank you, but could we have less chat and more abusing."

She parted her thighs invitingly and I slid my fingers into her drenched crevice and gently manipulated them. It elicited an immediate intake of breath and she gasped, "I'm going to come very quickly."

I said, "Well keep looking at me when you do because your expression always excites me."

My fingers drifted to the firm nodule of her clitoris and I moved them faster. She reacted with whimpers of pleasure and within a few seconds she gasped a desperate, "Here I come," and her arms tightened around my neck. She was staring into my face with wide open eyes, but as her body bucked and twisted with excited pleasure she closed them and a harsh shuddering groan came from her open mouth.

As her exquisite sensations slowly faded she began to relax until she became limp in my arms. I kissed her gently but she was unaware of it. Eventually she recovered sufficiently to look at me with a sheepish smile and murmured, "Wow, I haven't had an orgasm like that for a long time."

Before I could halt the words I foolishly enquired, "So do you still masturbate?"

She immediately sat up and replied sharply, "Do you think I'm too old to do it? I'm not quite over the hill yet. I'm in my forties not my nineties."

My mouth had let me down again and I tried to wriggle out by saying, "Don't be so sensitive, age has nothing to do with it. You're the sexiest female I've ever known. It's just that I hadn't thought about you doing it...." and I trailed off weakly.

With an accusing expression she slid off my lap and I thought I had ruined the afternoon, but when she was on her knees she reached for my zipper. My cock was hard when she eased it out and her soft lips closed over it. First she took it in deeply and then with short quick insertions before withdrawing it from her mouth and rubbing it slowly with a tight grip.

She murmured, "I've missed you so much."

I replied dutifully, "I've missed you too."

She snapped, "I wasn't talking to you."

Her mouth and tongue continued to tease my stiff rod until I said, "You'd better take it easy otherwise you're going to waste a good erection."

She replied, "Be quiet you insensitive pig, this is between your penis and me." I decided to stay silent and wondered if other couples ever made love under such precarious terms.

With a swift movement she peeled off her dress and I gazed in wonder at her naked body that was still unblemished despite the passing years. Her small firm breasts and slim waist made her look youthfully exciting.

I kicked of my lower garments and as she climbed on and straddled my lap she was staring defiantly into my eyes as if daring me to speak. Without haste she raised herself until her drenched fissure was poised above, and then sank slowly onto my rigid staff to absorb it fully.

She seemed to have forgiven my earlier indiscretion when she put her lips to my ear and breathed softly, "Oh Chris it's wonderful to feel you inside me again, it's been such a long time."

I responded curtly, "Could we have less chat and more abusing."

She muttered, "You unromantic pig," but she began to fuck me with long slow insertions that progressively shortened as her excitement increased. Her whimpers became tiny squeals and her movements increased in urgency until she cried a desperate, "Can't hold back I'm coming."

Her breath was hot against my face as she thrust herself violently onto my solid member and as she climaxed with a harsh shuddering groan, my own orgasm consumed me.

Slowly her ecstasy faded but she continued with slow twisting insertions as she attempted to extract the last vestige of pleasure from my still undiminished shaft. Eventually she subsided limply onto me and we both relaxed in satisfied contentment.

For a long time we remained silent in each other's arms until she uttered the magic words, "Do you fancy a cup of tea?"

I replied, "That would be nice but I'd better go and let Chrissy out of her cage."

I went to my room for a quick sluice and then moved along to Chrissy's door and knocked loudly. It took a second hammering before it opened and her young face peered out with a questioning expression.

I enquired, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

She demanded eagerly, "Did you have any luck?"

I collapsed against the wall in helpless mirth while she stared at me with a patient expression and waited for my hilarity to subside. Eventually I was able to splutter, "You can't ask questions like that, it's embarrassing."

She responded calmly, "Oh come on Daddy, you know I'm a lot older than eight. Okay, if it embarrasses you let me put it another way. Are you any nearer to sleeping in the same bedroom?"

I bent down and kissed her forehead with, "A hell of a lot nearer Honey."

She gave a fist pump and a passionate, "Yes."

We drank tea in the lounge with Chrissy continually looking to each of us in turn with a satisfied smile. Regardless of her special qualities, she still had the basic guile of a female and was steadily manipulating us until she was satisfied.

Until Chrissy went to bed we played Monopoly and Emma cleaned us out. The two of us remained and drank wine and beer whilst playing backgammon amid continual accusations of cheating.

Eventually it was time for us to retire and I wondered about the sleeping arrangements. I decided to play it cool, and when I went to my room I sensed a fleeting moment of confusion from her. So I let Banjo in and then got into bed and waited.

Fifteen minutes passed and I was about to give up when the door crashed open and she stood framed in the entrance with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a baby doll nighty and an expression of frustrated annoyance. She growled, "All right you bastard get out of that bed and into mine." She turned away but then came straight back with, "And Banjo is not invited."

After she left I kissed the top of his head and said, "Sorry Mate but I've got to go and make love to a beautiful woman. If you had any nuts you would understand."

I left the door open for him wander out and cautiously went along to Emma's. She was sitting up in bed with her arms folded and her expression was one of defiance. I had wrapped a towel around my waist to conceal my nudity and, posing as seductively as a slightly overweight man is able, I let it slip sensuously to the floor.

She immediately covered her eyes and exclaimed, "You are about as sexy as a hippo, for God's sake turn the light out."

Climbing onto the bed, I crawled towards her making growling noises and she squeaked in fear and hid under the duvet. I had every intention of pretending to ravage her, but when I pulled back the cover and looked down I had a strange emotion. Her eyes were sparkling with laughter and her soft mouth was so inviting.

I lowered my head and gently caressed her lips with mine. Her writhing tongue snaked into my mouth and we looked into each other's eyes. She drew back and murmured, "Oh Chris it's so wonderful to have you back."

There were feelings and phrases tumbling through my mind in chaotic confusion, but I couldn't grab the words as they hurtled by. All I could say was a weak, "It's great to be back."

I slid under the duvet and nestled beside her, and it was the first time ever that we had shared a bed. All our previous lovemaking had been in the lounge, the kitchen and anywhere except a bed.

I murmured, "This is a first."

She responded, "And it feels so strange. I don't even know if you snore."

I lifted her nighty and the nipples of her firm breasts were erect like tiny pink darts. I sucked each one gently and let my hand drift slowly down her tummy and then through the warm archway. As my fingers encountered her soft wet crease she sucked in her breath and her thighs widened invitingly.

Kissing my way slowly downwards, I paused to wriggle my tongue on her tiny navel and then to gently tug her soft floss with my lips. She sighed and squirmed with pleasure throughout my journey. I climbed between her open legs and when I lowered my head to touch her tingling wet crevice with the tip of my tongue, she uttered a tiny squeak.

My tongue wriggled in and around the drenched fissure and then moved to the firm nodule of her clitoris. As I gently nibbled it with my lips, she gasped immediately, "I'm coming," and clasped her hands to my head. Her body stiffened and a rasping moan came from her open mouth.

I waited until she had relaxed and then crawled upwards until I was poised above her with my knees either side. I observed, "You never used to come that quickly."

"It's probably because my pussy has been deprived of real sex for so long it's become hair-triggered."

I said, "Who cares anyway? I have a very large implement between my legs that needs to be inserted somewhere"

She ventured with an impish glint in her eyes, "Okay, but do you think I should get on top?"

"Why?"

"Well I was wondering about the gravitational effect. Only you used to be far less...," and she left the sentence unfinished.

I snapped, "Do you want to be fucked or spanked?"

"Fucked please, although we might consider the other option at a later occasion."

She guided my cock to the entrance of her impatient pussy and I slid in slowly. When I was fully inserted I lowered my head to kiss her gently.

When I drew back, she said in a surprised tone, "So much kissing. You used to just fuck me and then roll off. I really like the new romantic you."

I commenced with long deliberate strokes and as our excitement increased I slipped my hands under her buttocks and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around me with her arms embracing my neck and I held her suspended from the bed.

Her mouth was close to my ear when she demanded, "Fuck me hard Chris and use me like a whore. I want you to fuck my brains out."

Holding her like a plastic doll I violently pounded my hard rod into her and she gasped, "Yes, fuck me with everything you've got."

I was growling like a wild beast and as my orgasm exploded I drove into her with savage thrusts as each spasm of delicious pain thrilled me.

Dripping sweat and breathing harshly I lowered her to the bed. She was on her back with her arms across her chest and I rolled off to lay beside her. We were both too exhausted to speak, but eventually I raised myself onto an elbow and looked down at her. She was aware of it and opened her eyes.

In wonderment I asked, "You used to be so naïve, and now you want to be fucked like a whore? Where did all this come from?"

"I've always fantasised about being a whore and I'm no longer ashamed to admit it."

"How very interesting, we must explore some more of your fantasies. So what do we do now, go to sleep?"

"Well we could cuddle first and pretend that we like each other."

I wrapped my arms around her slim warm body and she snuggled her face into my neck. I had fucked countless and often faceless women throughout the world, but it was the first time after sex that I had held one in my arms in bed. It was a strange but pleasant experience.

We must have stayed like that all night, because when I awoke I became aware of her carefully extricating herself from my arms. She whispered, "I'm sorry and I tried not to wake you but as you are awake, good morning Darling. Go back to sleep because it's six o'clock and I have to get Chrissy ready for school."