Luxury Ch. 02

Story Info
Finally Ciel and Jace, maybe...
3.2k words
4.15
7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna_leo_
anna_leo_
20 Followers

Ciel

I peer at the man next to me with great curiosity, Jace was notorious for being a play boy, and I can see why. He is handsome, he has soft looking curly dark brown hair, with blue sapphire eyes. He was not just strong, but muscular. He looks casual in his navy blue t-shirt and cut up jeans.

He caught me looking at him, and smiles at me teasingly, he tenderly rubs my arm making me a little uncomfortable. Since he's looked at me at the club he hasn't let me out of arm's length and the constant touching has been a little weird. It's not like I haven't been touchy before, but I haven't been with anyone in a very long time. I think he picked up on my feelings and let go of me.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He says with hurt in his voice.

"I don't know yet." I mumble softly, I didn't think he could hear me, but he did, and he clenched the wheel his knuckles turning white; I could feel is anger emanating from him like an aura.

I didn't mean to make him angry, trying to salvage the moment I put my hand on his arm, and instantly feel him relax. I sigh happy to have made him feel better, but being in a stranger's car is still unnerving. After ten minutes, I look out the window and see miles and miles of woods. I look at him curiously, "Where are we?" I ask as I feel him start to get excited.

"The community, I'm so excited for you to meet my pack." He says, this only continues to both amuse and confuse me, that is, until I feel the excitement building. I should be scared and nerved, but I was happy and the anticipation was overwhelming me.

We park inside, at a big cabin in the center of a small village, in the middle of the woods. I am beyond curious, but all I can focus on is Jace's lips as they latch onto mine. He kisses me softly at first, but the kisses quickly turn hungry as he picks me up and unlocks his cabin. He opens the door and walk to his room, his room is modest with a big bed and a couple of book shelves, but I couldn't focus as his lips traveled down my neck.

He drops me down onto his bed and spreads my legs, and kisses down my thighs, I moan softly, and he gets on top of me straddling me with his embrace, kissing me passionately. His fingers tangle in my curly hair as I kiss him back. He seems a little breathless as he gets up, gives me a lust filled look and pulls off his shirt, he pulls off my own shirt and pulls down my pants, he looks so excited, and I all wanted in that moment was to please him. He released his cock, it was maybe ten inches long and an angry purple head closed in on my wet pussy, as he kisses me passionately my lust filled haze lifts suddenly and I start to whimper. I pull back from him, and I could instantly see that I made the wrong decision.

He sees the change in me and stops. "What's wrong baby?" his hurt expression only made me feel worse. His hands cup my face, he kissed my head, "We don't have to do anything tonight. I'll explain in the morning." He cradles me in his arm, and kisses my head. I can't help, but kiss him on the cheek. He smiles and drifts off to sleep, and after a while I do the same.

Tom

"We found her." An informant comes into the room, and slams a file onto his large desk. Tom looks up at him a giant smirk on his face. He opens the file and his smirk slowly falls into a dark scowl. What was she doing in South Dakota? He flips through finding a recent picture of her in another man's arms.

"No, she is mine!" He screams and grabs his informant, ripping his throat out and devouring his blood, feeling his power grow. He dials his right hand man, when he picks up Tom screams in a rage, wanting to kill someone, she was his.

"Did you not get good news?" Ryan chuckles as he hears Tom tearing up his desk.

"They found her, but she is in the Evan's compound."

"Evans? The werewolf Evan's compound?"

"God, what are the fucking odds? Assemble a team to extract her and finish the process, she is half mine already."

"Yes boss." Tom heard the click and cackles darkly into the phone, he opens a hidden door in his office, and looks at the portrait of Ciel, he took off his pants and sat in an armchair. He strokes his penis slowly, imagining Ciel being impaled on his cock, moaning his name. It wasn't her fault she was transported somewhere away from him. He felt the passion in his loins start to overflow as he imagine Ciel as the vampire she was meant to be, naked and all his. His cum exploded into his hands making him arch his back in pleasure. Tom was getting her back, and once he had her back, he would finish the process and take her back to the Vampyre world with him, never letting her out of his sight.

Jace

My mate is beautiful he thought as he watched her sleeping form, but what is she? She doesn't smell totally human, a little Vampyre, but that wasn't possible, and then something else he had never smelled before.

As she stirred in his bed, he knew he needed to mate with her now; his cock had been impossibly hard since he first saw her, and his cock had been aching for hours after getting so close to mating with her. He wraps his arms around her and presses his length against her shapely ass. He sees her eyes open slowly as he started grinding on her, need burning up in his loins.

God he wanted to be in her velvety love hole. He was a little disappointed that she wasn't a virgin, but at least she would be his.

Ciel

I wake up in a much more luxurious bed than I had slept in in a while, feeling more awake, she felt something hard pressed against her butt. Freezing she turned around, her heart thumping loudly in her chest. Relief flooded her as she saw it was only Jace in the bed with her.

Turning over to face him, feeling his warm breath tickling my cheek, shudders go through me as he wraps his warm arms around me. His lips take mine as he rubs the inside of my thighs, he bumps his knee between my thighs rubbing them against my already wet cunt.

Gasping as he hits my clit, I hold onto him tightly, he smirks at my reaction rubbing against me a little harder. My mind is becoming a muddled with lust, his eyes turning red, lust flaring inside of him. He sits up moving my body, lining up my cunt to his hard cock, he was so hot that I could feel his heat against my cunt, I started shivering with lust. With a groan he shoves the tip into my aching cunt, only fucking me with the tip of his cock.

"More," I moan trying to push my hips up to his, he hold my hips down keeping me in place.

"More?" He asks slyly as he pushes a little more of his cock into me, but only a little past the tip, and I am frantic to have more of his cock.

I hiss in frustration, and push him down determined to have his hot cock inside of me before I go crazy. I try all I can to impale myself on his cock, but he won't let me have anymore, frustrated I get off of him and growl.

"Fuck me." I moan pleadingly rubbing my wet cunt, spreading my legs, giving him a good look at my wet pussy.

"Are you mine?" Jace moans stroking his cock, as pre cum droplets drip down his length. My mouth waters while looking at the hot cock, begging to be sucked and fucked. He is big, maybe ten inches, but it was thickness that got to me, it was hot, hard, and the thickest damn cock I have ever seen. His purple tip was angry and begging me to lick the pre cum off.

"Are you mine?" Jace says again looking more irritated.

I snap out of my lust filled haze, and shudder at the memories of Tom beating me, asking the same question over and over until he grew tired and fucked me. He must have seen my hesitance, because he stopped immediately and cradles me in his arms. Tears I didn't realize were brimming at my eyes, started to fall down my face in an angry, yet hopeless rage.

"Shhh, I'm sorry darlin' I didn't mean to upset you, please don't cry." Jace whispers into my ear as he strokes my head affectionately. I didn't think Tom affected me that much, scratch that I had hoped that he wouldn't affect me this much, but I guess years of pain gets to anyone after a while.

"I'm ok, really." I say sniffling quietly in his arms. I remember we are naked and try to cover myself in my knees and arms. He chuckles softly and whispers in my ear, "I've already seen you, no need to cover up." I blush softly, but keep my legs in place.

"What happened?" He asks concern laced in his voice.

"I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable talking about it to a man I just met." He looks so hurt, and I instantly regretted my decision, but I didn't really know him very well.

With sad eyes and a soft smiled he lay me back in bed gently, as if I would break on the bed. "That's fine darlin'." He kisses me softly on the lips and dresses, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Jace

God she is driving me crazy, he mumbles into his beer glass in the community bar. Why doesn't she trust me? Since the beginning of werewolf kind, when two true mates found each other they instantly knew everything about each other, and the first time they had sex they would be bonded forever. If he hadn't tried to tease her they would've been bonded by now. I'm such an idiot, he thought as he downed the rest of his beer.

Just try again...

Tom

Tom rushes silently through the fields, hoping to whoever was out there that she hadn't mated with anyone. She was his Vampyress, and soon to be Queen, he is close to the community and was closing in on the Alpha's house. The putrid wolves were asleep and the house seemingly empty of the Alpha, but he could smell Ciel in the air.

He takes a long sniff, and climbs up the cabin, finding Ciel asleep naked in the Alpha's bed. She hadn't been claimed, that much he knew, but anger flares jealousy ripping at him at her naked form in another man bed. He opens the window quietly, and walks slowly up to his sleeping beauty. He feels up her arm softly and kisses her head.

His cock was hardening in his pants and couldn't wait to take her to his real home and fuck her. He grabs her and jumps out the window, landing gracefully to the ground running with his sleeping beauty into his world, where she would never leave him again. An angry howl long behind him.

Ciel

The light is blinding as I open my eyes slowly, my muscles stiff and find myself on a cement floor. Shock coursed through me, waking me up as I get up quickly, my head feeling light and dizziness taking over.

With the initial dizziness fading, I could really look at my surroundings; I was naked and chained to a ornately decorated throne. The room was dark and even the throne looked sinister with giant black spikes sticking out from behind it, covered in what looked like blood. The room was surrounded by dark dirty looking men, each one glaring at me. Cuffs around my wrists, and a collar around my neck, I look to see who's on the throne and see Tom smiling at me tenderly.

"Oh beauty, you're awake." He says while petting my hair roughly, he moans, "I have some work to do, but I don't see why I can't take you." He unchains me leaving the collar on and picks me up roughly, holding me tightly against his chest.

Everywhere I look there is a naked person or a woman in barely covering sexy lingerie. He carries me around the hallways, his cock pushing against my ass. He brings men into a large conference room and he sits me down on his lap, impaling me with his cock. I hold onto him tightly in fear he will throw me killing me, he was a gamble. He seems bigger than he used to be and, his was not being gentle.

They talk about the future of the world and what to do about the werewolf problem; all the while he moves my hips up and down his cold hard cock. The men act like it's totally normal as he fucks me in front of them. Anger builds up inside of me as he fucks me harder and faster, this embarrassment was almost overwhelming me.

"The werewolf problem" as they say, was apparently getting worse. The dark sinister men all seemed to glow at the idea of getting rid of all the werewolves and basking in their blood. Fear coursed through me as they went through every detail of how to get rid of all of them, Tom seemed to get harder while fucking, and it made me think of what he would do to me when he was bored of me.

A particularly hard thrust, knocked me off balance, I grabbed Toms shoulders and held onto him tightly. He mistaken my unbalance for affection, and started kissing me savagely, he whispers in my ear "you are a naughty girl," I let go of him before he did anything else.

For hours he fucked me, in his lap as he discussed the future. Soon they talk about the future Queen, I could see the giant grin grow on his face.

"My lord, it is unpopular with the civilians that you marry an outside species." Says a maybe thirty year old man at the other end of the table, but who knows with their species. He looked a little nervous to be bringing up such a topic to Tom.

Toms fist bangs against the table breaking it as he stops fucking me, he says menacingly "My future queen doesn't need to be determined by peasants who know nothing."

He strokes my hair lovingly and brings my hips up, with a final push he comes inside of resulting in my own orgasm. I moan wildly as his cum not only fills me, but over flows onto the floor. I shudder in both disgust and relief.

Tom smiles down at me and squeezes my large breast, his fangs glinting in the light.

For the first time in my life I was truly scared.

Jace

When he found an empty bed and the scent of vampires around, Jace felt the rage build in him. His body started to transform, his bones shifting and the fur growing all around his body. After a few moments, a midnight black wolf stood his eyes dark with fury.

A long needful howl was released into the night as Jace calls his Betas to him. The Betas show up immediately, feeling their alphas pain. In the Betas heads a command was made, Find her, and kill the vampires who took her. In seconds the Betas were gone, and the alpha was left alone, with only the scent of his mate to console him.

Tom

To have Ciel back in his arms was all he wanted, after the meeting he brought his tired beauty to his bed. He stroked her breasts and thought about continuing the process to spite that mutt. But he wanted Ciel to want him as much as he wanted her. She was his, but he wanted her to beg to be his Queen.

Many questioned why Tom picked Ciel to be his Vampyress, after so many women begged to be his, were much more powerful, and not human. Though she was different, he was the only one who actually knew that she wasn't even close to human, and was actually more powerful than any of the vampyres around his castle.

Tom picked up his naked beauty and put her in a black lace gown, her beautiful creamy flesh was striking and he felt his cock grow hard at the idea of her being impaled by his cock. Every curve of her body showed and her sleeping form just looked so fun to play with. That would have to wait for later, first, the werewolf problem.

Ciel

Waking up in a luxurious bed, made the memories come rushing forward of all the times she spent getting hurt over Tom. The beatings and the horrible rape that turned her life upside down, causing her to lose contact with her family and friends, all of her life had to be devoted to him, or else.

The whole room was either black or grey; even the walls were a concrete color. My body covered in a lace thing, which really didn't cover me where I wanted to be covered. I get up and walk around the room not seeing a door or window anywhere. I feel around the walls and find a button, and a part of the wall slides open and light floods into the room. I step into the light and find a regular modern looking apartment. The colors were bright and there was a large window to the east of the suite like room.

I explore the rooms, not seeing Tom anywhere, which was fine with me. Tom's home actually was a lot bigger than I initially thought. I didn't know how I was going to escape. There seemed to be many rooms like the one I came out of, and actually there was a room that had walls entirely made of window, it was almost angelic looking with light streaming into the room. The bed was covered in a white canopy, making me wonder who this room could belong to since everyone in the community is a vampyre.

I look into the closet and found a bunch of nice clothes that looked like it was in my size, there was a door connecting two rooms together and the other room looks like a nursery. There was a crib and baby toys, and a picture of Tom and myself together in the beginning, when I was happy. Did he expect me to have his child? And how soon if he bought all this stuff? This was too much.

I felt dizzy all of a sudden and crashed onto the floor, in the distance I could hear Tom yell excitedly, "It's happening!" his form was instantly blocked by a bright light, and I was out.

anna_leo_
anna_leo_
20 Followers