Lycan Subscribe

Story Info
Camboy livestreams sex with werewolf boyfriend.
2.8k words
4.56
12.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandiCame
CandiCame
24 Followers

Author's Note: This story is tagged m/m(Gay male) and non-human.

*

Steve adjusted the camera on the tripod and glanced to the feed on his open laptop. Manycam was open, and ready to begin the stream, passing it along to the many websites that he had open in many tabs, to connect with his many fans. It was also ready to stream to OBS, which was recording the video to be sold later- or watched and enjoyed by Steve himself, or his boyfriend Chuck.

He smiled, adjusted the mic for good measure, and hit "broadcast". Instantly the chat boxes began to fill up, but he ignored them. It wasn't time for the show to actually start, and he didn't need to deal with any of that yet. Instead, he turned all of his attention to his boyfriend, who was inspecting his chains.

They were rooted to the floor of the living room, and all of the furniture had been moved against the walls to make room for the show. Chuck was tugging as hard as he could, but the restraints held, and he smiled, nervously.

"I get stronger, is the thing."

"Baby, these are specifically designed for lycans. You'll be fine. Hey, I need you to look into the camera and tell everybody that you want to do this and I'm not holding you hostage or something. Consent gets fuzzy once you're transformed and some troll might try to get me hauled into court for assault or bestiality." Steve stepped into the shot and kissed him on the cheek, "Just look at the camera."

"Is it already recording?"

"Yup!" His boyfriend threw his arms around him and cuddled into his chest.

"So what do I say? That I want to fuck you?"

"Ugh," Steve pushed himself away and rolled his eyes, "Yes, but maybe a little nicer? As romantic as that was, when you're watching this later, is that how you want to remember our first time?"

"That sounded wrong," Chuck addressed the camera, "This isn't the first time we've had sex. St-"

"No real names!" Steve interjected.

"Right. Cupcake and I have been dating for over a year, have been living together for about three months. He's used to chaining me down. And we've slept together a lot."

"A looooot." Steve agreed in an over-exaggerated, campy voice that was obviously for his viewers.

"Right," Chuck laughed, "But this is the first time we're going to try it while I'm transformed. I'm a little nervous, but... that's because I think I might hurt him- not because he's taking advantage of my impaired state. We're not dogs, we just... have difficulty controlling ourselves. So... for all you armchair lawyers out there who might have something against my boyfriend, you don't have a leg to stand on- and he's got a big, strong lover who has plausible deniability once a month."

"Don't... fucking... threaten," Steve stepped in front of him and waved his hands at the camera, "The transformation is getting ready to start. It makes him aggressive. He didn't mean it."

"It doesn't make me aggressive!"

"Bull shit!" Steve put the space between the syllables, like he always did when he was about to go on a rant, "Every fucking month with this shit. 'I'm not aggressive. I won't break anything. Please tie me down though and stay right by my side and feed me and pet me and tell me how pretty I am and what a good boy-'."

"Shut up, St-Cupcake," Charlie growled, "You're being an asshole."

He was more annoyed that his boyfriend had given him a ridiculous voice in his retelling than he was that the things he was saying were true.

"Oh, god it is starting," He said after a few seconds of silence had given him a smug satisfaction, "Seriously- keep the clothes on. If I bite you, you'll catch it. And I've seen wolves bite during mating."

"I've got a leather jacket," Steve sighed, not wanting to have this discussion again. He popped the collar and stared at Chuck.

"I wish you'd wear a scarf or something," Chuck said, and seemed to have more to say, but he twitched and bent nearly double.

"Ok, guys," Steve spun to face the camera, "The transformation takes a few seconds, so this is a great time for me to tell you guys all about this new lube I've been using- that I'll be using tonight. So I am working with this company, and they did send me this sample for free, but you guys know I give fair and honest reviews- and if you'd like to see that, it'll be linked in my bio, my insta, and the full recording, uncensored, is available on patreon!"

Behind him, Chuck had fallen to the floor and was clawing at the tile- which was already so damaged that they normally kept a rug over it. But every month they rolled it up and sat it against the wall with the other furniture. He watched his adorable boyfriend telling the camera about Ky Jelly brand lube, but couldn't focus. His vision was changing, his hearing was sharpening, and the pain that always came with the transformation was tearing him apart as his body rearranged. His joints ached as they moved to their new placements, his head pounded, and all he could think about was how good his bitch looked in those leather chaps.

He tried to get to him, but the chains pulled taunt, and he whimpered.

"Oh, look!" Steve turned around, grabbed Chuck by the mane of hair that covered his neck, and buried his face in it like he had his chest earlier, "Look how cute he is! So this is what my pretty puppy looks like after full transformation!" He giggled, fluffed up Chuck's fur to scratch around his face, and added, "And he's already pretty happy to see me!"

He directed his viewers' gaze to the red erection that had popped up, then kissed Chuck on the cheek.

"I know what I promised, baby, but I have to get ready, ok? Give me just a minute to prep."

Chuck whimpered at the loss of contact when he let go, and tried to follow him as he plopped down on the couch that had been pushed out of range, but the chains held taunt. He was beginning to hate those chains.

Steve spread his legs, and Chuck tried to jerk free again, and the whimper became a growl.

"Hey!" Steve said with authority in his voice, "I said give me a second! Don't get bitchy! Look how much bigger you are! The thing's the size of my fucking forearm, it's gonna take me a second."

Chuck lowered his ears and slumped. He fell into a pile on the ground and watched as Steve poured a good amount of the lube on his hand and began to work himself open. He went as fast as could reasonably be expected- but kept stopping to add more and more of the stuff. He had seen the size difference before, but now that it was actually happening, was right here in front of him, he was a little afraid that his mouth had written checks his ass couldn't cash. But, he knew he couldn't stall forever.

As soon as he stood, Chuck jumped to four legs- then to his full height. His tail moved so fast it seemed to be vibrating, and he jerked Steve up into a hug as soon as he was close enough.

"Ohmygod, I love you too, but put me DOWN!" Steve demanded, and huffed when he hit his feet, "I have to lube you up, too. Please don't fight, me, ok? I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew."

Chuck licked a long stripe down his face, and he giggled, then let out another soft, "Oh my god."

He knelt, and as soon as he touched the dick, it twitched, and Chuck grabbed him by both shoulders. He felt the leather rip.

Not a great sign.

"Baby you HAVE to let me get you lubed up or it's not going to work," he reminded him with more authority than he felt. "I'm going as fast as I ca- holy shit that's the... I really hope you don't think that's going inside me. Because..." He took a deep breath, steeled himself, and watched the knot form at the base of his boyfriend's shaft. "No, no, you know what, I said I was gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. People do fisting, like... it's... doable. It can be done. ...holy shit it's so big."

"Just gotta get it lubed up," he narrated, "Gonna need it. Really gonna need it."

He listened to Chuck panting above him and thought about how strange it was that he wasn't scared. It would be so easy for him to maul him, maybe to death, but he had never, not once, been afraid of him. Even the first time he saw it, his first thought had been, "He's so cute!" rather than, "Oh, shit!"

That was probably as good as he was going to get it. Anything more would be obvious stalling.

"Ok," he said, "So when we talked about this, you told me to present, doggie-style, but if I move you're going to tear my jacket. And maybe my shoulders. Let go, ok? Be a good boy?"

Chuck bent down to lick his face again, but didn't let go.

"I want you to fuck me," Steve said, trying not to be patronizing, "Let me up so I can-" But he didn't get to finish the thought. Chuck had picked him up- he spun him in mid-air, and he landed hard, panicked, on his hands and knees with Chuck's hands still on his waist.

"Ok, ok, look, baby-" his voice shook when he spoke, "I need you to go slow, ok? It's... you're... a lot bigger than normal, right now, ok?"

He screamed. Chuck was moving slowly, but as the head of his dick spread his ass open it burned. The stretch was more than he was used to- he had gotten cocky, had too much confidence in himself, and realized, in this moment, that he should have been training for the past week. But he could do this- he said he would, and he was going to. Once he got his head in, past the next sphincter, the last bit of internal resistance, that was the worst part. The head was always hard to stretch around, but once it was in, he knew he would be fine.

Chuck pushed slowly inside and watched his bitch squirm. He was a little concerned that he might be hurting him, even though he seemed so eager before, so he released his waist and bent over him, to snuggle his face with his snout.

"I'm fine," Steve assured him, "It's just big. Go slow, ok? You can push through without hurting me. I'm not afraid of you. I love you." He reached one arm up to cradle his face, and kissed the side of his snout, and Chuck pressed forward, past the second sphincter and officially inside- Steve was right, the pain receded almost instantly, and was replaced with an overwhelming fullness- it stretched but didn't burn. He had forgotten about the camera, but was staring in it's direction with his mouth blown open in ecstasy; his eyes had glazed over, and his mind was on the cock inside him, not on his audience.

Chuck inched his way inside as Steve arched his back into his chest- until he could go no further. He was completely buried.

"Oh god," Steve moaned, "You stopped? Does that mean I took it? All of it?"

Chuck licked the side of his face, and Steve pushed back against him to test his theory.

"Oh my god, I did. I'm amazing."

Chuck's chest vibrated with his laughter, and he snuggled into his face again.

"Well?" Steve asked with all his new-found confidence, "Are you just going to stand there?"

Chuck braced himself with his clawed hands spread out beside Steve's and pulled back, painfully slowly, until his head met that familiar resistance, then slammed forward. There was no path to clear this time, and he met no resistance as he repeated the motion, over and over- amazed that Steve hadn't fallen forward, that he not only held his ground, but pushed back, moved with him, and let out the most beautiful little noises.

He was so big, filled him so completely, that every thrust sent the ridge, the little bundle of nerves under his head, right up against Steve's prostate. He didn't have to look for it to rub against it, there was no way to escape it- and each thrust produced an adorable little "Ah" or "Oh" or, his favorite, a longer string of syllables, "Oh, god, yes, right there!" His bitch seemed to love it, and when he screamed, "If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum!" Chuck thought, me too.

Steve's eyes widened, and he had meant to ask a question- to get an answer, but had difficulty putting space between his words when he asked, "WhatthefuckCharlie?Whattheactualfuck?"

Intellectually, he knew what it was- but in terms of practical application, he was having difficulty wrapping his mind around it. He had seen the knot earlier, and wondered what the hell he was supposed to do with it, but it seemed like that problem was getting ready to solve itself.

He screamed as it moved- first through his ass, then all the way inside, and his whole body twitched as it set up shop RIGHT against his prostate. He had meant to pull away- the sensation was too much, overkill, too intense- but when he went to move, Chuck bit down on his neck, and he screamed again. It didn't hurt, the leather collar dulled his sharp teeth- but he knew if he moved they would tear through and into his skin. He was stuck- stuck with this warm, fleshy mass, that pulsated with every heartbeat- pushing against his prostate, and he couldn't move.

He was so overstimulated as he grabbed at Chuck's hands, that he was afraid he would pass out. His orgasm washed over him in a kind of glow- an inescapable intensity that took his breath away, whited out his vision, and left a ringing in his ears. It went on for far longer than it should have, than he was used to, and when it was finally over, he was exhausted- but the mass was still inside of him. Chuck was licking his face, and Steve stared out the window and thought of how beautiful the moon was in an attempt to keep his brain working, to stay awake.

He didn't know he had anything left, but when Chuck moved backwards, the knot moved down, and the difference made him realize that he had been too full to properly cum- the rest dripped, rather than shot, and he stared between his legs at it, trying to figure it out, until he gave up and collapsed onto his arms.

Chuck pulled back again, and he grabbed him by a low hanging lock of hair.

"Stop that," he ordered, "I'm thirsty too, but we looked it up. We know it takes like half and hour to go down. We're /stuck/."

A pillow from the couch landed with a thump beside his head and he giggled. He pulled it close and rested his head on it- then let out a huff as Chuck let his body weight go dead on top of him.

"No!" he giggled, "You're too heavy! Let's spoon!"

Chuck snuggled into his hair and spun them both.

"I hate this outfit you picked out," Steve huffed, "I'm so sweaty."

Chuck growled.

"It doesn't breath!" Steve argued.

Chuck growled again.

"Then don't bite people, you fucking basket case!" Steve argued, but was silenced as Chuck licked another strip across his face, so he reached up a hand to stroke his fur.

Then he remembered the camera.

"That's... pretty much it, folks," he admitted, "If you want to stick around until the end, it's just gonna be more of this. So... would I recommend it? Should you have sex during your- or your partner's- transformation? Right now... I'm gonna go with a hard yes. But check back in with me tomorrow to see how sore I am."

He laughed, and let himself sink into the pillow and the fuzzy warmth of his boyfriend.

"I've been Camboy Cupcake, and if you want to see more great videos, visit my profile page," he said, sleepily, "And to see behind-the-scenes, deleted footage not found in the archives, and weekly vlogs, be sure to become a patron. I can't keep my eyes open, guys. Thanks for watching."

He laid there for a beat, then his eyes shot open, and he added, "Lycan Subscribe!"

CandiCame
CandiCame
24 Followers