Lydia - A Dirty Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I juggled the thoughts in my mind. My brother had openly had affairs without it causing a breakup with his wife?

I continued,

"There was no awkwardness or doubt; she asked me to help her and at the first chance we had she called me to her."

"She took what she wanted. She was keen. She told me step by step what to do. She realised I was a virgin and she instructed me every step of the way."

I heard Lydia take a deep breath, she exhaled slowly.

"Tell me more."

So, I told her about the first kiss, about undoing Kathleen's bra and how she taught me how to stroke and kiss her breasts.

I felt an almost imperceptible tension in Lydia and she pressed herself closer, her leg slid over my belly and I felt her pressing her pantied groin against my hip.

"She taught you how to kiss her breasts? Were you biting her nipples as well?"

I felt a mixture of embarrassment and lust as I confessed that biting Kathleen's nipples had aroused her instantly.

"She had a mirror, a hand mirror and she explained what I had to do so that she could see."

"What could she see?"

"She held the mirror so she could see between her legs as I touched her."

"You touched her between the lips of her sex."

I was shocked. That was as statement not a question and I was somehow emboldened by her candidness.

"She wanted to see my cock entering her for the first time. She asked me to withdraw and enter her again, the parting of her tissues as the head of my penis pushed into her..."

I didn't know what more to say, but Lydia filled in the gaps eagerly as if anxious to hear more.

"Her Vagina; your penis entering her vagina, opening her slippery sheath; go on."

"The sight of my penis entering, pushing between the lips of her vagina fascinated her. She held the mirror so she could watch closely."

I was embarrassed and strangely reluctant to share more of Kathleen's secrets.

"I'm not sure I can tell you more."

Lydia pushed me gently in the ribs

"Go on silly, I share all of Kathleen's secrets, she wouldn't mind."

So I told her everything.

"This room, that mattress you are laying on; she did as you have done, she pulled it out on the floor and sat there naked when I brought her tea and toast. I wanted to go to the toilet but she made me wait. I had an erection, a "piss hard on" she called it. She knew it would reduce my feelings."

Lydia laughed and broke in.

"She knew the feeling of wanting to piss would get in the way of an orgasm, it would give you endless staying power."

"Yes, I needed more staying power, she was so intense that I had come once already before,"

I stopped, what was I saying?

But Lydia had heard what I had said and was wanting to know more.

"You had come once before, but how? Tell me, don't be shy." She laughed knowingly.

"Because..."

But I couldn't say the words, I couldn't talk about Kathleen like that.

But Lydia had no such qualms and finished the sentence for me.

"Because she sucked your penis."

As we talked I felt her moving closer. She rubbed her warm thigh over my belly and I could tell she was searching for my penis with her knee. She wanted to see if I was getting turned on.

But I was thinking of Kathleen and apologised. "This is no good, I miss her."

"Don't apologise Peter, I miss her too but I know she would have approved. It's not just you: remember she was my lover before she met you. We are not being unfaithful to her."

As we lay and talked her hand wandered slowly from my chest and over my belly until she could grasp my penis. I had a good erection and she began stroking it without breaking the continuation of our conversation.

"You see, we are talking on the intellectual level but our bodies are communicating on their own level."

She lifted herself up on one elbow and leaning over me she looked me in the eyes and smiled kindly.

"I want to kiss you Peter." She leant closer and I felt her breath on the side of my face.

"Look at me."

I turned towards her and she smiled shyly. Her face was very close and her breath caressed my cheek. I saw that unconscious tilting of the head that women do when they are about to kiss and in a charming little girl voice she whispered,

"Where do the noses go?"

And we stared at each other for a while before she closed her eyes and we came softly together and kissed.

She tasted lovely and when her tongue found mine I felt a kick of excitement. She must have felt it too and her arms slid over me as she pushed me back she slid over until she was crouching over me like a lioness. With her forearms on my shoulders she pinned me to the bed and demanded a reaction.

"You are playing it cool but your cock has betrayed you."

I was paralysed with indecision and could say nothing until at last she sat up and reaching behind her she grasped my penis again.

"I appreciate your loyalty for Kathleen but I know what she would have encouraged us to do now."

She paused again as if letting the truth of what she had said sink in. Getting no response, she decided to carry on.

"I just can't let this," she said and she tugged firmly on my penis, "I just can't let this go to waste."

I could hear her giggling as she turned quickly and presenting her back to me she shuffled down until sitting over my thighs. She pulled her T-shirt over her head and threw it aside. Her bottom lifted as she felt around for my penis. I could feel her hand moving under her panties and with a sense of amazement I saw first one then two strong fingers break through the material of her panties as she ripped the gusset away.

"Needs must" she whispered over her shoulder, "I am afraid you'll escape if I stand up to take them off and I can't risk you getting away while I'm undressing."

She tugged violently at the material until she had ripped a great tear that exposed the whole of her mound to my gaze.

Her voice was urgent and I could hear her eagerness as she asked,

"Where is he hiding?"

And raising herself up she reached between her legs. Her fingers sprang over my belly until she found my cock. She grasped me and rubbed my cock head against her hairy mound and I gasped involuntarily at the painful abrasion against her wiry thatch.

"Sorry, but I am in a hurry."

As she proceeded towards her clear ambition of fucking me, she described the sexual intercourse she was going to give me with a humorous quasi-scientific terminology and finished by summing it all up in an amusingly primitive way.

"Now then young man, don't be nervous. I see you have a large erectile swelling here. She grasped me firmly with the one hand and explored my testicles with the other.

"Your balls are full as well, but I have the answer."

"Using a technic called sexual intercourse I can cure that for you. The accepted procedure here is repeated stimulation until ejaculation is achieved and pressure is released leading to dilation of the member."

I had to laugh at her amusing monolog. Looking over her shoulder at me she whispered sternly,

"Of course, to avoid an accusation of professional impropriety in relation to you my patient and to help to maintain the necessary emotional distance I am obliged to treat you in this reverse manner that provides no clitoral stimulation for me the medical practitioner. It is an ancient method of treatment with a high success rate. It costs little and is,"

She struggled for a phrase,

"It costs little and is, if done properly."

Her free hand raced under her crotch and in one quick motion she opened the heavy outer lips and guiding me to her sex sank herself over my penis.

"If done properly, it has immediate effect." She squirmed around as she settled herself more firmly on me.

"And for the doctor it is just..." She took a deep breath and exhaled lustily,

"For the doctor it is fan - fucking - tastic!"

With that she rose and fell quickly and I was treated to the sight of her lovely buttocks, barely concealed by the remnants of her ripped panties, shaking wildly as she speared herself desperately on my erection.

"But Lydia, won't you get pregnant?

"Copper T" She snapped hastily.

"What did you say?"

"I have a spiral inserted, don't worry."

"I can't wait," she exclaimed over her shoulder and her movements became even more frantic.

As she neared her orgasm, she rubbed over her crotch with her cupped hand with increasingly brutal force. Each movement was accompanied by a short abrupt gasp that gathered speed until they formed a continual panting chorus that at last stopped abruptly.

Frozen for a moment with head thrown back she gave a loud groan and sank slowly down on me one last time.

"Oh you bad boy. You got me going there, I lost it completely and couldn't wait for you."

And with that admission she simply sank backwards until she was laying over me, still coupled.

She reached for me and stroked my face gently.

"It will work for you next time, you'll see." And with that she turned from me and slept.

I awoke some time later and found myself laying tight in behind her. She was sleeping deeply and that so excited me that I felt my heart beating in my chest as I pressed myself against her buttocks. In the black darkness, the feeling of loyalty for Kathleen had vanished. I was naked and laying against a naked Negress and my erect cock was nestled between her thighs. Just hours before she had done her best to fuck me but it hadn't worked. Now I was as horny as hell and I had to have her.

I moved carefully and reached for her. She had removed the remnants of her torn panties before sleeping and was completely naked. My fingers stroked gently over her buttocks and found their way between the softness of her thighs. Her sex was covered with a stiff thatch of hair and I let my fingers move through it until by stroking firmly along the obvious groove I could feel my fingers gently part the lips of her fanny and slip into her wetness. She was moist and warm and I felt her vagina cling to my fingers as I explored her gently. I felt a strange thrill at the thought of sneaking myself to her sex, felt an invigorating taboo shame at using her passive body for my own gratification and my cock strained all the more for release.

The fact that she was asleep turned me on, she was powerless to resist my advances, powerless to make any demands of me. I needn't think of her needs or desires, I could use her passive black body just as I wished and I struggled not to wake her as I positioned my cock between the lips of her sex. I entered her carefully with just the head of my cock and by thrusting shallowly as not to waken her I came quickly in the tight neck of her vagina. As I fought to maintain the intensity of my orgasm, I thrust a little too hard against her buttocks and she awoke,

"There you are you see" she said sleepily. "I told you it would work next time didn't I darling?"

I felt her rearrange her legs and she reached for her sex.

"Help me while I rub myself."

I lay behind her and stroked her buttocks and thighs. I heard her fingers scrubbing amongst her wiry pubic hair; she sounded wet and her breathing was shallow and fast.

"Finger me," she whispered and I let my finger part her outer lips and slide in among her slippery folds. I felt her pushing back at me and she whispered urgently

"Finger me, please."

I felt the tissues of her sex part more reluctantly as I slipped another finger into her. She was very wet, from both her juices and mine. As I moved my fingers around in her I stirred her slippery warmth and she sighed appreciatively. I inserted another finger and finding my way to her most sensitive inner parts I began to rub gently.

"Oh, very nice, very nice indeed." she sighed and her movements become more intense and hurried.

Kinking her spine she pushed her buttocks against me with increasing urgency so I fingered her with my three fingers bunched tightly together and she let herself go completely. Her fingers rubbed frantically over her mound and she pushed the lips of her sex rhythmically against my fingers as she bumped and stirred herself wetly into ecstasy. As she did my little finger became soaked and wet from her sex: I let it slide into her anus and as I stroked and pushed my fingers in her two openings her half choked stream of instructions and encouragements was cut off in mid flow as she was struck dumb by her orgasm.

I continued my thrusting and rubbing, sliding my bunched fingers into her wet sex and anus until she impatiently pushed my hand away with a curt comment,

"Stop. Too intense."

And pulling me to her she sighed deeply and we slept.

Chapter 2 Saturday Morning

It was Saturday and I woke with an erection, it was early and I wanted desperately to pee. I could hear Lydia running the bath and I wondered if it had all been a dream. Getting out of bed I walked quietly to the bathroom and peeping through the crack of the half open door I watched her carefully as she filled the bath. Her breasts swayed heavily in her bra as she leant over the steaming water and I felt a stirring in my groin. She turned towards the mirror and I watched her reflection as she, with both hands raised, pinned up her hair. Her arms hugged her bra covered breasts into an extravagant cleavage and she turned and smiled as I come in the bathroom.

"Good morning, I see you have a "piss hard on", Can I have a look?

She squatted in front of me and grasping my early morning hard on solemnly examined me.

"I don't know what the medical term is for this, I must inspect it closely."

She bent closer and addressed my penis in the manner one addresses a small child,

"So this was the little man who sneaked his head into me in the "black of night". Well hello mister Piss Hard On."

I felt I had to explain about my now rock hard cock;

"Kathleen often forbade me to go to the toilet in the morning. At least until after her first orgasm."

"Yes I know, she told me. That was Kathleen's philosophy; find a lover with a "Piss Hard On" and he will last for ever!"

She laughed,

"You northerners do have a certain way with words. Of course, Kathleen never did; Find a lover I mean. Your brother had other women but Kathleen only had me, at least until you came along."

I feel the lust stirring in my groin but she let go of my cock and stood up. She reached for me and we embraced. As we kissed, I felt my cock stabbing against her panties and my desire grew. I wanted her now, I wanted to take her from behind and take her hard. Turning her towards the mirror over the wash-basin I embraced her warmly from behind. As I rubbed my chest against her smooth back my erection stabbed against her buttocks and I push her forward slightly and let it find its way between her thighs. I heard Lydia laugh and felt her move her feet apart to make it easier.

She half turned over her shoulder and offered her mouth and we kissed awkwardly. I studied her hefty bra, it is filled to bursting with her breasts. I caught her eye in the mirror and she understood my intention and nodded in agreement. Leaning back I reached for the strap and ran my fingers under it until I found the catch at the back. I released it gently and at once felt the weight of her cupped breasts pulling it forward. I let go the strap and she reached back and as she studied me in the mirror she lifted the straps off her shoulders and let the cups fall away. Her breasts settled firm and heavy on her ribs and her black belly shone with a slight film of perspiration. She was magnificent and I had to have her now!

I could see her reflection smiling at me in the as I leant forward and watching my hands carefully in the mirror I cupped her breasts one by one. I marvelled at their size and firmness. Much more than a handful, each globe fitted nicely into two my hands cupped together. I marvelled at the sight of my pale hands caressing her firm black breasts. She was watching me closely in the mirror and I heard her chuckling as she caught my eye.

"You like?"

Leaning over her shoulder, I nuzzled her neck and we studied our bodies in the mirror. Each breast filled my two hands cupped reverentially under them and as I weighed them carefully a word popped into my subconscious and fell from my lips.

"Abraxas!"

She snorted with exasperation as I tried to explain about the naked Black sex goddess on the Santana LP cover.

"Black Magic Woman."

"Yes, yes, yes," she exclaimed crossly and folded her arms over her breasts protectively and said with a great deal of sarcasm;

"That was one of my spare time jobs; I modelled the record cover for Carlos Santana's LP" and laughed loudly.

"But I have heard it several times before and its bloody annoying. I'm telling you; if you in any way refer to me as your Black magic Woman you will not be getting any more sex from me."

I realised it was best not to answer so I embraced her again and continued my fascinated study of each breast in the mirror. I rubbed my face between her shoulder blades and nuzzled her neck until she pushed my hands away and picking up her breasts, studied them in the mirror

"If anything my boobs are too big for modelling."

"Your breasts are fabulous Lydia, I'd love to caress them with my penis."

She gasped with surprise and stared into the mirror with raised eyebrows and for once she couldn't find a witty reply. Instead she chortled at my enthusiasm and wriggled her buttocks affectionately against my groin. As we looked at each other in the mirror I watched as my hands wandered across her body and I feasted on the contrasts between us.

"It's nice to be appreciated Peter."

I leant tighter against her and nuzzled and kissed the back of her neck just there where the spine disappears in the fest of her hair.

"I love how you feel me up," she said.

"What do you mean"?

"Feeling your hands stroking from my belly across my ribs and upward catching my breasts, lifting them, weighing them gently then lifting more as you trap my nipples firmly between your fingers. As you lift more the tension and intensity of the stretching is divine. You lift until they slip out of your hands and the nipples run over your fingers with a wonderful friction, and that causes a dragging sensation down here."

She caught my hand and pushed it down onto the thick wiry triangle on pubis and I nudged gently at her clitoris for a while before returning to her heavy breasts.

But she was horny and impatient and she leaned further forward over the sink and pushed her backside against my erection.

"Come on then white boy, don't day dream all day, give me some of that cock of yours."

I released her breasts reluctantly and stroked my hands downwards along the smoothly muscled back to the twin dimples over her buttocks. As I stroked firmly down over her hips I caught the edge of her panties and drew them down her legs. She lifted the one foot first and then the other and I peeled them off and threw them to the side. I stood up and lean against her velvet blackness and my cock finds his way back between her thighs.

Catching my eye and addressing me in the mirror she said quietly,

"That's nice" and leant further forward.

I continued my gentle thrusting against the cushioned warmth of her rear end until my penis slipped out from between her thighs. She giggled as I rubbed the glans of my cock in the soft groove between her buttocks. Taking one step back against me she continued pushing her buttocks at me and leaned fully over the wash hand basin. I pushed back and the head of my cock slid gently backwards and forwards over the black rosette of her anus and she squirmed with pleasure. I repeated the movement and she wriggled away and my cock fell in between her legs again.

"Oh, that's very nice," she said and parted her legs widely. "That's very nice but anal sex needs some preparation, we'll try that another day"