Lydia - A Dirty Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached behind and with both hands pulled her buttocks apart, offering herself to me blatantly and the gash of her sex flashed at me.

"Come on then white boy, try a bit of black. See if you can get all the way in this time."

I squatted down with my nose just inches from her buttocks and explored her gently. I gasped at the contrast between the dark, heavily pigmented skin between her legs and the bright candy pink of her sex. I could see her blatantly parted lips were moist and glistening with her juices. My thumb found its way deep into the most sensitive parts within her and she jumped slightly when my fingers swirled over her clitoris.

"Do you like what you see"? She whispered breathlessly, "Kathleen was always fascinated by the contrasts there, the black and the pink."

So, there it was, the confirmation of my suspicions; Kathleen and Lydia had a lesbian relationship.

I was hellishly aroused at the thought of them together and as I answered her the words caught in my throat,

"That's not the only fascination Kathleen had."

I rose and pushed my now straining cock at her and felt her fingers there, parting the lips of her sex and guiding my cock inside and it made me strain even more.

"Yes" she said and I leant towards her and my cock slid slowly into her.

She giggled,

"So, at last, this is you fucking me with what Kathleen called a "Piss Hard on" I haven't tried it yet; I haven't had a man for years; not since she and I were first together."

I continued moving gently, moving closer, bending my knees, finding the angle that gave best penetration and listened to her quiet comments and instructions,

"Yes, just there. Stay inside like that. Yes, let me savour it. We go together well and that's filling me nicely."

So we continued with our gentle, almost absent minded early morning fuck.

"I have a secret Peter, I almost never come without rubbing myself; do you mind if I do that?"

It was almost as if hearing Kathleen again.

"No, that's ok; Kathleen said the same."

Lydia flashed me a quizzical smile in the mirror.

"But she said..."

She stopped herself quickly and continued in another direction,

"Some men would feel themselves somehow inadequate you know, knowing that their ladies needed to rub themselves. Not always being able to... You know, fuck their lady to orgasm"

I needed to know what Kathleen had said,

"You said, "But she said."

"Tell me, what did Kathleen say?"

Lydia was quiet for a while and we stood in front of the mirror, she bent over the wash hand basin and me entering her from behind as we casually discussed the need to manually stimulate her clitoris.

"Don't get cocky now; It's really a secret but Kathleen said you were the only one to give her orgasm without her rubbing herself."

I said nothing but continued moving inside her, I occasionally felt her finger nails scratch my shaft as she rubbed around her sex.

There was not much feeling in my penis but I kept thrusting slowly against her bottom and wondered about Kathleen until and she caught my eye in the mirror.

"Don't be sad Peter; Kathleen wouldn't have wanted that."

And with that she bumped violently against me with her buttocks as if to jerk me out of my thoughts,

"Come on white boy, snap out of it, concentrate! Fuck me properly from behind."

I saw her grinning in the mirror and I pushed back at her. We quickly found the rhythm and as she moved to meet my thrusts I sensed the growing excitement in her. But there was something I had to tell her;

"I can tell you something but it's confidential, it's just between us, ok? It's a secret, but did you know that Kathleen wondered If I could piss whilst I had an erection."

Lydia laughed and asked,

"Piss? With an erection?" and she laughed again. As she did I could feel her vagina pulsing around my shaft.

"Isn't that difficult?" she asked, "The penis is not designed for doing two things at once."

I wondered out loud and asked her;

"Should we try and find out?"

She laughed again; "Kathleen said you were delightfully dirty."

"You think I am dirty? When she asked if I could piss she didn't just mean piss with an erection, she meant could I piss inside her."

Lydia gave a great panting "ufff!" as if punched in the belly and her back arched as she stammered breathlessly;

"Oh god, you are a dirty white boy."

I could feel her rubbing herself with renewed vigour as I moved inside her. I needed badly to piss and realised it could take quite a while for me to come but I could feel Lydia was well on the way. With her broad legged stance and the kink in her spine tipping her perfectly round buttocks and vagina up to meet me she was taking me as deep as I could go. I studied her face in the mirror, her eyes were shut tightly and her jaw was locked, grinding her teeth as she muttered

"Naughty, naughty, white boy!"

Her words were clipped and hurried now and her voice was strained.

The feeling of wanting to piss was dampening the feeling in my glans and I knew there was no way I was going to come. Suddenly I was fixated on the idea of pissing while making love. If I could not piss in Kathleen maybe I could piss in Lydia?

"Do you want me to? Are you sure Lydia?"

"In memory of Kathleen you mean? Or is this just between you and me, your first bit of black?"

Taking a stronger hold of her hips and leaning back I thrust furiously. I watched excitedly the sight of her black buttocks wobbling as I smashed into her. I held her tight and studied the black skin around her anus and my white cock disappearing in among the bright pink tissues between the lips of her sex.

"Kathleen would have wished this for us Peter, and you've really got me going now so come on then."

By concentrating on squeezing and releasing with my pelvic muscles I found I could start and stop the flow of urine.

"Are you ready?"

She didn't answer so I pressed down and let go a squirt of piss. Deep inside her I felt it trickle around my glans. The increased warmth was heavenly and I pissed some more.

Like a cork in a bottle, my cock held the piss in her vagina for a while but eventually I felt it flow around the base of my cock and run down over my balls. I heard her gasp. She reached quickly with her hand and parting her fingers around my shaft, tried to stop the flow.

She could no longer talk clearly now, her passion knitted her words together into a torrent of gleeful exclamations that alternated between raucous giggling and a yelping orgasmic groan. I could feel her cupping her mound tightly as she ground the heel of her hand against her clitoris.

"Peter what are you doing! I thought you were joking, Oh oh yes!"

I took that as meaning I should continue and squeezed another spurt of urine in her and she gasped again. She was rubbing herself harder now and I could feel from the splashing on my thighs that her cupped hand was full of my piss. I was moving deep inside her as I fought not to let the full stream of my bladder loose inside her vagina just yet.

She continued rubbing herself and looking up I could see her contorted face in the mirror. I leant back again and thrust into her. I could see her thighs were black and shiny and soaked with my piss and the sight of my shaft disappearing in amongst the soaked and matted hair and her fingers pushing and distorting her sex spurred me on.

She was rubbing furiously now and though she tried she could do no more than utter frantic gasps until at last she managed a stuttering whisper through her clenched teeth.

"Again, oh, oh, now, yes! One more time, flood me..."

And with that I let go completely. I relaxed and let the contents of my bladder run inside her. My piss filled her and sloshed out of her with my every stabbing thrust and her exclamations reached a fever pitch and at last and with a shudder her knees gave way and she fell sideways over the edge of the bathtub. I tried to turn and follow but my cock pulled out of her. Squirting wildly I sprayed the golden stream of piss over her back and it filled the dimples and the muscled groove along her spine before running down over her black buttocks. I crouched behind her with my cheek against the shiny black spheres and with one hand reached under her and was just quick enough to enter her with two fingers as the scrubbing of her hand brought her to a shuddering orgasm.

After a while I helped her into the bath and she lay back in the warm soapy water. I got in and kneeling between her knees began to soap her body. Time after time I come back to her lovely breasts and she was amused. She leant forward and with her hand groping blindly between my legs she found my erect cock.

"Wow!" she said as she tugged at me. "He was quick to arouse himself again. He really does likes my breasts doesn't he?"

And she laughed,

"But of course, he hasn't had his satisfaction yet; he hasn't come today has he? I guess peeing inside me isn't as satisfying as having an orgasm."

My hand slid from her breast and I bent over her; I wanted her now, I wanted to shoot my load inside her. I Lifted her chin and gave her a long deep kiss. Without breaking the kiss, I reached for her sex thinking I would enter her there in the bath but she lifted her knees up against her breasts and pressed her thighs firmly together.

I'm a bit sore." She whispered.

She drew me back to her and her tongue found mine again. After a while she broke the kiss and whispered;

"All that peeing has washed away my natural lubrication. I had a devastating orgasm but I am sore now."

I sat back on my heels with a feeling of awkward regret and fumbled for the words of an apology.

"No darling" she said "I didn't mean that it was your fault, I could have said stop but like you I was too caught up in the excitement and the lovely memories of Kathleen."

She was silent for a long while during which time she turned me around, sat me in front of her, scrubbed my back and washed my hair. Eventually, having gathered her thoughts she pulled me back until I was lying between her legs and with my head on her breasts she began an explanation.

"Kathleen and I have played around with peeing before she got pregnant and moved up to stay with you and your parents."

I felt a wave of lust, if only I could have spied on them!

"It happened quite innocently while sharing a bath after we had been out running. We had finished a couple of bottles of wine and she wanted desperately to pee. We were reasonably drunk and in a silly mood. We had often discussed masturbation and I explained for her that squirting a spray of water from the hand shower over my clitoris was a favourite of mine."

She was giggling loudly now and hurried to continue her explanation.

"Well, the evening was getting out of hand and Kathleen laughed hysterically. She needed to go to the toilet. She stumbled while standing up in the bath and she squirted a spray of piss over my leg."

"She was standing there between my legs and I was looking at the lips of her sex and so I held my fanny open to her and wagered a fiver she couldn't piss on my clitoris."

I groaned at the thought of those two together in a hot bath. Laying back at each end, facing each other, their shiny, soapy breasts floating and legs tangled warmly together as they finished the wine and then Kathleen squatting with lips held wide and pissing into Lydia's open sex.

"You know how Kathleen is don't you? She's always up for a dare. She just stood astride my hips and squatted slightly over me. She pulled the lips of her fanny out of the way she let it go! She pissed on my belly and my legs but eventually she hit the place and it was glorious!"

"And after?" I was desperate to hear more.

"Afterwards she knelt between my thighs and fingered me while I rubbed myself until I came."

I groaned at the thought that Kathleen's fingers had moved inside Lydia's sex; I wanted to be there too.

On hearing my groaning Lydia commanded me onto my knees thus exposing my cock above the soapy water.

"Kneel up, let me see."

Reaching for me she took my cock and began wanking me. Holding my shaft firmly she rolled my foreskin back again and again. I rose higher so she could reach me better and she pulled vigorously at my erection.

"Come closer." She said.

I shuffled closer between her thighs.

She changed hands and as she grasped me again and renewed her efforts I could see her breasts swinging in time as she jerked my cock. As she moved they quivered with her efforts and her nipples were fully erect. Oh god! It was all too much!

My cock was just inches from her face and the sight of her dark fingers grasping me hard and the feeling as she tugged vigorously on my pale shaft so erect and stiff and so close to her lovely black face had me close to coming.

As I drew the last stuttering gasps of breath before I gained release she parted her gorgeous lips and leaning forward simply sucked me into her soft warm mouth and her swirling tongue drove me into an explosive orgasm.

When I was finished she lay back and grinned, licked her lips and chuckled. Reaching out for me she pulled me down until I lay in her arms.

"Thank goodness we've got all weekend to ourselves," she said and laughed.

"Now, tell me more about Kathleen."