Lydia Ch. 03

Story Info
Lydia's friend Jen gets a turn with Adam.
6.2k words
4.34
84.6k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
femmed
femmed
256 Followers

I actually managed to sleep well that night, in spite of all my worries. Lydia had clearly worn me out more than I realized. My alarm woke me at a bit after 8, and after showering and otherwise getting ready, I was at Lydia's room by 9. I had my hands jammed in my pockets as the only way to hide my painted nails.

Lydia greeted me with a quick peck on the lips, as if we were just boyfriend and girlfriend, catching up after Spring Break. She was dressed casually today, jeans and a t-shirt. Both showed what she had quite nicely, but neither was deliberately revealing.

As soon as she had the door shut, she had me strip. She once again secured me to the bed, and lay down, fully clothed, on top of me.

She stroked my hands and said, "wow -- I can't believe you left the polish on. You must really have enjoyed being a woman!"

"Lydia, you didn't -".

She grabbed my jaw in her hands and stared in my eyes.

"One rule I have is that you never contradict me and you never interrupt me, understood?"

I hadn't been interrupting her, but I knew that wasn't the thing to say. I simply nodded.

Lydia shifted up towards my face, and turned around and say with her crotch right on my mouth. I could taste the denim, but the material was too thick for me to possibly eat her out. She leaned back, pushing her ass right into my nose, nearly smothering me. I could breathe, but barely. She lowered her head near my crotch, and gently licked the area near my encased penis.

"I bet this little guy would just love to get out again, wouldn't he?" She leaned back again, and I don't know how long she spent in that position. Every once in a while she'd shift, and completely cover my nose with her ass, but never long enough to stop me from breathing. After a while, there was a knock on the door.

I was startled. I didn't want anyone else to see me like this!

But Lydia winked at me as she got off the bed, and closed the curtain. As long as I was quiet and no one went back here, I was safe.

I heard the door open, and Lydia squealed, "Jen!" The girls chatted for a bit, and it sounded like Jen had just come by from her morning jog. After they caught up on their Spring Breaks, Jen asked if she could use the hall shower, as she was feeling really grungy from her run. Lydia loaned her a bathrobe and a change of clothes, and I heard Jen take off her clothing, get into the robe, and head down the hall for a shower. The thought of Jen's naked body excited me. At least, it would have, if it weren't for the cage around my penis.

Once the door closed, Lydia slipped back behind the curtain.

"Jen always takes long showers, you know. I think she's probably going to masturbate in the shower. Does that excite you?" Before I could respond, Lydia sat on the bed next to me. "This is a good opportunity for today's lesson, which is learning how to appreciate a woman. Oh, I know you think you already appreciate women, but you appreciate them when they make themselves up for you and go out of their way for you. I want you to love women for all their assets."

"Open your mouth." As I did so, she shoved something made of cloth into my mouth, and taped my mouth shut. "Those are panties I took out of my drawer. They're clean, fresh, and should taste like nothing at all other than cotton. Yet I bet the thought of those turns you on, right?" She was right, and just to prove it, she unlocked the chastity belt, and watched as my penis grew.

She then held up a running shoe. "This is Jen's shoe. She just ran three miles in it, and she runs every day." She placed it over my nose, and I almost gagged.

"That's the smell of a women working out to look her best. You should appreciate that smell. That's what we're going to work on." She held the sneaker in place and tied it around my head with the shoelaces. She lowered her head towards my crotch, and slowly sucked on my penis. I had been going soft, but her mouth made me hard again, even with the musty smell of Jen's shoe.

She sucked me for a bit, but then pulled away. She reached up, removed the sneaker, and then pulled the tape away and removed the now-soaking panties..

"So, you're starting to associate that smell with her? Are you enjoying yourself?" I still didn't love the experience, but I couldn't deny being turned on, and said so.

"Good. Time for the panties again." She shoved the panties back in and retaped them. As soon as she did so, I realized that these weren't the same panties. They were wet, but not from my saliva -- they tasted of sweat and of a woman's juices.

"Now you can taste Jen, too," Lydia said, as I realized where the panties came from. She retied the shoe over my nose, and went back to work on me. This time, she sat down squarely on my face, placing her wonderfully shapely and jeans-clad ass rig on the sneaker, pressing Jen's shoe -- and her smell -- right into my nose. She continued to suck my penis, taking me right to the edge of orgasm and then simply removing her mouth. She repeated the cycle three times, each time leaving me desperate for release, practically thrashing in my bonds, and no longer caring about the smell or taste I was experiencing.

After pulling back the final time, she told me, "sorry, honey, but I don't think you should be coming so soon." She walked out of the curtain, and came back in with an icepack wrapped in a paper towel. She held that to my penis until it shrank, and then placed the chastity belt back on me. She removed the sneaker and the panty gag, and I was practically ready to howl in frustration.

"Don't worry, honey. I promise that you'll get the chance to cum today."

Before I could say anything, I heard a knock on the door, and Lydia disappeared to let Jen back in.

They chatted a bit more, as I heard the sounds of Jen getting dressed. After a few minutes, I heard Lydia say, "I've got to run to the library to catch up on some classwork. Can you look after Adam?"

What?!? Had I heard her correctly?

I clearly had, and as soon as Jen whipped open the curtain, I realized that this had all been a part of the plan as well. The clothes she had changed into after her shower were the same spandex pants and top that I'd seen her in earlier this week. She grinned at me.

"So, you're mine for the day. I can be a little more demanding than Lydia, so you're really going to have to prove your worth if you want me to take off that belt." More demanding? What more could she possibly have me do?

"Lydia tells me that you enjoyed your lessons in acting like a woman. So we'll work on that first." As she said this, she untied me and led me to the chair, where I was rebound as I had been the day before. She placed the bondage gloves on me again and removed the fingertip section. This confused me, since I already had polish on. She placed a ball gag in my mouth and then explained what she was up to.

"Painted nails are nice, but to really appreciate what women go through, you need longer nails." She pulled out a press-on nail kit. She had to be kidding me! But there was nothing I could do. She took her time, removing the old polish, then gluing, filing, and painting my nails. She went for a more girly pink this time, and my nails looked ridiculous. They were at least half an inch long, which I never thought was much, but turned out to be quite a lot! She'd used nails that curved a little bit, so my fingers looked almost as if they had talons on the end of them.

She then knelt down and got to work on my toes. Again, I couldn't see what she was doing (although it didn't feel like she'd placed false nails on my feet, thankfully!), but it took her quite a while. All this time, Jen didn't talk to me at all, just worked in a businesslike manner. After she was done with that, she removed the gag -- cautioning me not to make a sound -- and got to work on my face, putting in easily as much time as Lydia had the night before. Like Lydia, Jen ground against my crotch as she worked on me, and I wasn't really able to follow what she was doing. I do know that not only did she take her time, but she seemed to put many coats on my lips, my eyes, even my lashes.

Once she was done, she got the camera and spent lots of time snapping pictures. She didn't show me any of the pictures of my face, but she did show me the picture of my feet. She'd painted the nails red, but had then taken a pink polish and painted letters on the toes. My feet, reading left to right, now read, "JEN'S BITCH." Each toe had one letter (with the apostrophe getting its own toe).

"I'll be right back," Jen whispered (quickly licking my ear as she did so), and then she was out the door with the camera, presumably to upload the pictures. The chair wasn't in the line of sight from the doorway as long as it wasn't opened all the way, and she closed it behind her, fortunately. While I waited for her, I had to admit that I was still aroused. Seeing those words on my feet, knowing that Jen wanted to own me for a day and use me, that made me want to know what she had in mind, even as it also made me incredibly nervous.

Jen was gone for at least fifteen minutes. I got nervous at first, since it seemed like a long time, but her dorm was a few buildings away, so if she had to go back there to upload the pictures to her computer, it would be a while. Plus, I didn't doubt that she might take longer than needed, just to make me sweat.

Finally, she came back. She opened the door all the way, and I nearly had a heart attack. I was sure that someone would see me. But Jen had clearly waited until the hallway was empty, and her knowing smile as she shut the door and put a duffle bag down on the bed told me she'd meant to scare me like that.

"Oh, we're going to have lots of fun today." Her smile told me that she, at least, expected to have fun. Jen walked around behind me, and I felt her slip something onto my neck. I realized, as she snapped it into place, that it was a collar. It wasn't choking me, thankfully, but it was a snug fit. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "wearing a collar means you're owned, just like a dog. Since I put this on you, I own you. But I'll probably give you back to Lydia when I'm through." Her words made me shudder, partially with worry, but partially (I was amazed to realize) with anticipation.

She removed my hands from the chair, and attached the cuffs to the collar. I couldn't see the collar to know exactly how she did that, but my hands were pretty secure. She then somehow secured the collar to the chair, effectively immobilizing me.

"We need to take care of getting you dressed," Jen said as she brought the bag down near my feet. She uncuffed my feet and had me stand up. My legs were shaky from being tied down for so long, and my sense of balance wasn't helped by the position of my hands, but I was able to get up.

But instead of putting my clothes on me, she wrapped a huge bath towel around me, covering me completely from my neck (and hands) to my thighs. When I started to ask her what she was doing, Jen gave me a look that clearly told me to be quiet.

She went to the door, opened it a tad, and peeked out. After a minute, she opened it all the way, turned to me, and said, "the bathroom's the third door down on the right." She then grabbed me and shoved me into the hallway, closing the door behind me!

I was scared, and almost froze, but I realized that, even covered in the towel, anyone who saw me would know that something was wrong. The makeup, the toe polish, and the fact that I'm sure I still looked like a guy underneath it all. So I ran, and fortunately, the bathroom door was a "push" door. I pushed in, and, fortunately, no one was in either of the stalls or the three showers. I figured that my best bet was a stall, so went right into one of them. I realized that with the towel wrapped around me so tightly, I couldn't get my hands out to lock the stall, but I was able to shove the door shut, at least.

After a minute, I heard the bathroom door open, and I recognized Jen's legs walking in. She locked the bathroom door. I hadn't realized that the door had a lock, but there was a latch on it. She opened up my stall and ordered me into a shower stall. I was confused, since I was already wearing makeup that would surely wash off, but these stalls were large, and she had me sit on a stool near the back of one, away from most of the water. She removed my hands from the collar and re-attached them to the stool.

Jen then pulled out a pink bottle and started applying some sort of lotion to my legs. She spent quite a while on them, and by the time she was done, my legs were tingling. She then took the shower head (one of those flexible ones), and sprayed my legs with it, and I saw most of my hair come off and fall into the drain! She applied a little more cream to get areas she missed, and then applied some sort of lotion. By the time she was done, my legs felt perfectly smooth.

After drying me off, she slid panties up my leg. They were pink, and bigger than I'd expected. I couldn't tell much more about them. She then moved my hands back to my collar and placed another towel around me. This time, she led me down the hallway herself, again with no one else around, thankfully. Once we were in Lydia's room, Jen removed my hands from my collar and had me raise my arms, where she promptly reattached them to a clasp that I hadn't even seen on the wall before. She placed a blindfold over my eyes. It wasn't tight -- like Lydia, she clearly didn't want to mess up my makeup -- but it stopped me from really seeing what she was doing for more than a glimpse.

She wrapped a loose skirt around me. I then felt something cold wrap around my sides. I couldn't place what kind of clothing it was, until I felt her pulling on the back, and the cloth tightening on my sides! She'd placed some sort of waist cincher on me! It was tight enough to make me gasp, although I was still able to breathe just fine. She followed by placing a bra around my chest. She then placed a short sleeved blouse on me. The sleeves buttoned around my shoulders so she didn't have to unlatch my arms to get it on. It was slightly open at the chest, presumably to show my "cleavage."

She then untied my arms and guided me to the chair, where she sat me down and re-strapped me. I felt her placing shoes on my feet. They were a little tight, but they were open-toed, so weren't too bad. From the straps around my ankles, though, I knew she hadn't exactly placed me in flip-flops.

Finally, Jen seemed satisfied. I heard the click of the camera a few more times, then she removed the pillowcase and untied my hands.

"Stand up and take a look in the mirror, sweetie."

I stood, or tried to, at least. She'd placed me in heels, and between the cincher at my waist and the shoes, I nearly fell to the floor! I looked down, and saw that the shoes had a ludicrous spiked heel. It was at least six inches. However, the shoes (which were black) also had a platform of at least three or four inches. It wasn't so much that it was curving my feet that threw me off, it was the fact that I was practically walking on stilts! Worse, there were locks on the straps. Even if I'd had my hands free, I wouldn't be able to get those shoes off!

I was so thrown by the shoes, I almost forgot about everything else. Jen had placed me in a frilly pink skirt that was surprisingly comfortable. It tickled against my shaven thighs, ending right below my knee, where I could see my bare and hair-free legs heading down to the shoes. Moving up my body, I couldn't see the cincher itself, but I could sure feel it and see its effect. The cincher had pulled in my sides, making it seem that I'd lost at least ten or fifteen pounds! This made the pink blouse she'd placed on me look less silly, as it seemed that I actually had a little figure. The cincher had given me something resembling breasts, and the bra (black, I could see, just from glancing through the blouse's open top) was also padded.

Then I looked in the mirror, and saw the rest of me.

If the makeup job Lydia had done on me was trampy, this was the sluttiest look I'd ever seen. She'd used dark, nearly red-brown lipstick on me, and whatever she did made my lips look thicker than before. My eyes were lined and shadowed in various mixes of blue, and the mascara she'd applied even had a tint of blue to it!. Again, she'd use lots of powder, but this time, she'd also added a dark red blush. She'd also, amidst everything else, ruffled my hair enough that it looked more like a short girl's cut, with much of it sticking up. I realized that she'd probably snuck some gel into it when she was removing the pillow case.

The final thing I saw was the collar. It was a solid black piece of leather, with metal studs all along it. And right in the middle of it was a padlock.

"Now," she said, back to a more business-like tone, "let's get started. We've got a long day ahead of us."

Started? I shuddered to think of what she had planned.

"Now," Jen said, "you've just put on a lot of clothing. Let's start taking it off."

I blinked for a second. That was it? But as I started to reach for the blouse to remove it, she stopped me.

"Oh, I didn't mean you could just take your clothes off. You've got to earn your way out of them. Do what I say and make me happy, and I'll let you take off some clothing. But each time you fail to make me happy, I'm only going to give you a harder task. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jen."

"First, no more of that. You'll call me 'Goddess,' not 'Jen' or even 'Goddess Jen.' Your job is to worship me and make me happy. If I'm happy, I might allow you to be happy." She licked her lips to emphasize this. Unlike me, Jen wasn't wearing a lot of makeup, just some light gloss that made her lips shine a bit.

"Now, Lydia tells me that you sucked on her penis gag last night. So you're something of a cocksucker. Let's take that to the next level." While I tried to figure out what she meant, she leaned me over the seat of Lydia's desk chair. My crotch was basically resting on one armrest, with my head on the other one. Fortunately, they were padded. She tied my wrists to my feet, and walked behind me, where I could hear some shuffling. She then walked back in front of me, wearing the same harness that Lydia had worn the night before. The dildo in it was a different one this time, a small, flesh-colored one, but it was definitely bigger than the gag I'd had last night.

She saw the worry in my eyes. "Oh, don't be a baby. You guys have no problem expecting us gals to suck anything, so let's see how much you like it! I want to see you suck and lick this with enthusiasm! I'd better see lots of your little whore mouth's lipstick marks on this when I'm through!"

Neither Lydia nor Jen had used such a harsh tone with me yet. Before I could begin to process it, though, she stuck the fake penis towards my mouth, and I had no choice but to start sucking. It was a funny experience -- the dildo was covered with a soft, pliant rubber that felt a lot like skin. It was mostly flavorless, with a slight rubber aftertaste. After a few seconds of just letting it sit in my mouth, Jen decided to take control. She grabbed my hair in one hand and started thrusting her hips. I was forced to suck the dildo just to avoid gagging.

"Suck my cock, you little whore! That's it! Get your slutty lipstick all over my dick. That's it!" Jen kept going that way for what seemed like forever. She was clearly incredibly aroused by what I was doing, and was soon lost in it. Since the harness was still being worn over her spandex, I couldn't imagine that she was getting any true physical pleasure from it. It must have been the thrill of seeing my mouth over her "cock" that was turning her on so much. And much as I didn't like the idea of sucking even a fake penis, I couldn't deny that her level of arousal had me aroused as well. Not that my penis could do anything about it.

femmed
femmed
256 Followers
12