Lydia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Amit had understood her desires : he fucked her hard, looking not for her pleasure but for his own. She was moaning in total rapture as he owned her like a Master owning his slave. He cummed inside her and pulled out swiftly. He bent her down to force her to suck his cock! She hadn't had the time to cum but she felt it was even better : she was a lowly Dalit and her Master just used her just as he wanted, with no consideration for her feelings!

- Now let me sleep a moment, slut and rearrange your clothes : I don't want other people to know I have used you!

- As you want, Master!

Her frustration was mind boggling but her excitement was Earth shattering : Amit had cummed inside her and denied her that culmination! There was nothing better for her! Her submissive side was in heaven! Amit told her he wanted her to pay a visit to Sir Nigam. She had stopped taking contraceptive pills but she wasn't in a fertile period! The industrialist could fuck her to his pleasure, Amit didn't care! She was so deep in submission that it never came to her mind that she should revolt and tell Amit to go to hell. She took a local bus to Sir Nigam's company headquarters. She had put on the saree he had offered her! She spoke to a receptionist

- Good Morning, Lady! I would like to meet sir Nigam!

- Sir Nigam receives only on appointment and certainly not an unimportant Dalit girl! Are you mad to want to disturb him!

- No, your boss knows me! He has given me a password if I needed to visit him : Akbar!

The woman jumped on her armchair!

- Yes, this is a password for immediate access to him! What's your name?

- Just tell him that Lydia is there!

She exchanged a few words in the phone with her correspondent...

- It must be really important : he has just told me to escort you to his private offices at the twentieth floor! Follow me!

The woman had a contemptuous smile, glancing to her wedding saree which made a very visible contrast with her worn out sandals! She stopped in front a door and waved her in.

- My instructions say I must not enter with you! I hope that Sir Nigam will be interested by what you will tell him!

The woman closed the door behind Lydia... She walked toward the end of the corridor and timidly knocked at the door. The inimitable voice of Sir Nigam answered immediately

- Come in, Lydia! I never expected you here. I was planning to allow you a few more days with your boyfriend.

Lydia offered her hand for a standard shake bur Sir Nigam neglected it and took her in his arms...

- I would say that you are much prettier when you're more sparsely clad!

Sir Nigam peeled her saree from her body with the ease of an expert. He threw it on the chair he had just left! He wanted then to unhook her choli but the hooks were too tiny. He just grabbed her collar and tore it away. Lydia gasped : the silk choli must have cost a small fortune! Before he turned toward her petticoat, she swiftly untied the knot holding it up and let it fall to the ground. She had just a thong left as she had assumed that Sir Nigam would strip her naked quite fast! She had never imagined he would be that fast!!! He pushed her over the top of his managerial desk. He pushed down his trousers, uncovering a huge cock. It was bigger than Amit's but a little shorter with a mushroom head that was swelling rapidly just before her eyes. Lydia felt proud she was giving him such an impressive erection!

He didn't exchange another word with her at that moment. He pushed aside the string of her thong and pushed his cock into her pussy as if his life depended on it! Lydia screamed in ecstasy! She wondered how she could love the gentle and caring Amit and, just a few hours later, enjoy equally the brutality of Sir Nigam : he owned her with absolutely no consideration for her. She should have hated him, felt soiled when he touched her but she had walked willingly into his den with joy, her heart beating madly in sweet anticipation. She was quite aware that sooner or later she would have to choose between a gentle low caste lover she tried to transform into an authoritative and demanding Master and a high caste demanding industrialist who was taking her violently without asking for her agreement... and there were also Sujeet, Amit's son, less brutal but representative of what she called trash sex, who would be ready to prostitute her for a little money and Vikash who would exploit his situation and his authority. Her submissive tendencies prevented her to choose between all these men : her heart pushed her toward Amit but the other ones gave her more delicious thrill!

Sir Nigam went into an insane dance in her pussy and she screamed in ecstasy! How could she cum with this haughty man, even if Amit had told her she could? She felt utterly soiled but that just enhanced her dirty pleasure! She would come back as soon as possible to feel the same shameful feelings! Could she have two or three masters : Amit for sweet romantic encounters, sir Nigam when she felt like submitting to power and wealth or Sujeet when her dirty feelings prevailed : with him, she enjoyed the sour perfume of incest, of prostitution and transgression and that appealed to her even more than the two other ones! But it may just be a problem of the grass being always greener on the other side of the fence! Future would tell!

Sir Nigam was playing with her body, slowly withdrawing almost completely before ramming his cock forcefully into her as fast as he could. His thrusts were endless : he had a far longer staying power than Amit. She bucked, shook and squirmed wildly under the furious assault but she never unsaddled him from his triumphant position! He was riding Lydia with no finesse, just brutal possession! Suddenly she was filled to capacity with jet after jet of his hot seed. She came Under the déluge screaming aloud his name

- Yesssss, Master! Fill meeee with your hot cum! Oooohhh! Yes, Sir Nigammmmm! Only youuuuuu!

Lydia was flabbergasted she could tell him such love words while ami twas waiting placidly for her return at their home. He had probably anticipated that Sir Nigam either would refuse to meet her or would make her suck his cock, certainly not he would fuck her so masterfully and make her dance around his cock! He lifted her from his body and let her lie on her back on his side. She cuddled against him, totally tamed. She played delicately with his flaccid cock. She had soon the surprise to feel it throb again in her hand. She looked up at him in amazement : God that was the kind of man she loved, ready to return to the fight quite soon! She felt ultimate pride for his stamina! He may have treeated her like a cheap whore, raped her again and again but she loved to be dominated by him! She would certainly feel guilt when she would come back home!

They dozed together but about one hour later, Sir Nigam woke up. His cock was hard again and, as they were in the spoon position, she could feel his hard pole poking at her ass cheeks. Maybe he wanted to ass fuck her again but she was too weary for that :

- Please, Master, you've completely drained my strength! I don't think I could receive byou once more in my pussy or my ass and my mouth is sore after the workout you have given me!

- You have serviced me quite nicely, Lydia! I will be generous with you and refrain to bugger or fuck you as I had intended! On your back!

Lydia instantly lay on the bed. Her training for immediate obedience was visibly progressing! Sir nigam straddled her as if she had a saddle on her belly. His turgid cock rested in the valley between her breasts. He pushed aside her breasts and they encased his cock in a velvety grip. Sir nigam seemed to enjoy having his cock pressed so deliciously between the big apples :

- I need urgently some release! If your mouth, your ass and your cunt are unavailable, you still can service me with your tits, don't you think so?

- Your wishes are my orders, Master! How do you want to use me?

- Just use your hands to press them together around my cock! When I'll push my cock between your udders, the tip will probably poke out and I would like you to try to get it into your mouth. If you make me cum in your mouth, I will offer you a new Choli and a lift home but if you fail, I will tell my secretary that he may come and fuck you at his leisure!

Lydia had tested the ministrations of Sir Nigam's male assistant and she pushed her breasts together with as much force as she could. Her tits hurt a little but it was a cheap price to pay not to service that awful man! When her master pushed in, the whole head of his cock protruded between her tits. Lydia had just to bend her head downward to let him invade her mouth. With one finger, he was caressing her nipples and with the other one he was rubbing her clit. With such a double stimulation, Lydia was soon panting, on the edge of a violent climax. Sir Nigam left her there for a long time, making her finally beg to cum :

- Master, please, it's too much! I can't withstand it any more! Please let me cum, at last! I beg you, Master!

Sir Nigam smiled and pulled his finger out of her pussy. She moaned in disappointment but he made her turn on her side to offer him her back passage. He pushed two fingers in her mouth, ordering her to slaver on them and he forced them into her anus. She bucked wildly in total ecstasy under the unexpected assault and she came like a bomb! He beckoned to her :

- Yeah! I am going to cum! Take it all, sweet slut!

Lydia obediently clamped her mouth around the throbbing shaft. She soon felt his hot cum spraying the walls of her mouth and she licked, sucked and swallowed it all trying to prevent any spoilage... Sir Nigam's seed was too precious to finish anywhere else than in her pussy, her mouth or her ass!

Sir Nigam thanked Lydia for her performance, telling her she would get an additional reward : she would be allowed to stay in the car during the travel and not be locked in the trunk but he told her then to kneel on the floor in front of the passenger seat. He wanted her to suck him when he was stopped at crossings or traffic lights and just keep him in her mouth as they were driving. From her position, passersby wouldn't notice her but the lorry and rickshaw drivers had a nice view on her spread out ass cheeks! Some of them honked in approbation! Of course, she hadn't been allowed to put back on her thong!

Sir Nigam managed not to cum until they were arrived in spite of Lydia's continuous efforts. When he stopped the engine, she let his cock pop out of her mouth and he chose that moment to cover her face with his jizzm. She had a thick wad on her left eye, another running from her nose to her chin and a last one on her right ear... She held up a hand to wipe the filth away but he halted her with a stern order :

- Keep it on your face! I want you to return home with your face covered with my seed! Amit will understand how superior to him I am.

Lydia begged him to spare her this humiliation but he just shrugged :

- I have decided and you must obey, whatever the consequences!

Lydia bent her head in submission and proceeded toward her door. Sir Nigam called for her and she hurried toward his side window, blushing in shame!

- You have forgotten to say goodbye! You'll understand that I won't kiss your cheek nor even your lips but you're going to lift up the hem of your saree and your petticoat. I want to see the full moon of your nice ass and you'll keep it up until you are arrived at your door!

Lydia blushed even more : what if Amit opened the door for her and saw her face dripping with Sir Nigam's spunk and his girlfriend offering her bare bottom to the view of a stranger but she was not bold enough to disobey one of her masters! She entered discreetly, letting her saree and petticoat settle down with their own weight. Amit was facing away from the door busy preparing food for their dinner. Lydia hastily grabbed a wet towel and wiped her face clean! Good! Amit hadn't seen anything! She felt awfully guilty having had to cheat on him! Women can be extremely cunning when they decided it! Amit noticed her just when she encircled his body in her arms!

- Darling, you have no idea how much I missed you!

- At last, Lydia! I was wondering how long sir Nigam would keep you! I felt guilty I had told you to visit him! I was a simple tease and he could have taken it as open sexual overtures. I hope he wasn't insistent!

- No, dear! Sir Nigam may be a gentleman at times! Now he knows we are a well matched couple, he may not harass me any more!

- Frankly, I wouldn't bet on it! He must have some dark objectives! Ah I have had a visit from my son : he is dithyrambic about you! From anyone else, I would have said he is in love with you! Look he is young, strong and wealthy : most girls would like to take him in their nets!

- But I am in love with you, not him and I don't care about our age difference : you're a good lover and you have made me cum more violently than any man before you!

- Speaking of love, when exactly starts your fertile period?

- In six days! I have stopped taking pills for three weeks, now! So you really intend to breed me as soon as possible!

- Why else? You're sexy, clever, bubbly and caring! I couldn't imagine a better match for me! I am dreaming of having you surrounded by a dozen of your offspring!

- Time only will tell! You may get bored by this dull, uninteresting girl!

- Then you'll just have to offer me some sexy show : you on a chair with your legs wide open frigging yourself and moaning in ecstasy or you dancing in a see through saree or you again, naked on your knees with your cheek on the ground and pulling apart your ass cheeks with your hands when I come back home. It would reawaken an elderly man!

- I will keep it in mind when you become a centenarian, Amit! Beware!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12